Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community (23293 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / Imo Community Ruled By A Muslim Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by rosebowl01(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Plus god of whining, and god of victim.
Dibiachukwu:
The God of the Igbos is a God of war and a God of peace. Which ever way they want it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Owilar(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
This are cases government should interven,not untill it grows and become issues just like boko haram.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Dibiachukwu: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
rosebowl01: Plus god of whining, and god of victim.
My friend watch your mouth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by lawbabs: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2013
Yorubest: This is serious

Following BRF's deportation to the East, Fulanis are now exporting them to their graves?

This is very very sad

Both actions have not been met with the acclaimed Igbo braveness

Where are the brave hearts of Igbo land. Where?

Arise and fight

I have Igbo third cousins please

I think it is not right to become a tribal fighter or mocker here on nairaland. I am a Yoruba man and I have seen many Igbo tribalists post some ignoble and insultive comments on nairaland. However, that doesnt make me wanna fight back because I know better. It is also not to say that Yoruba guys here don't do similar things against the Igbos. Having said that, I think it would be more honourable to use your post to promote Yoruba culture and what Yoruba stands for, rather than using your comment to generate animousity or mockery on nairaland. Just honest opinion of mine.

Thanks brother.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by nuclearboy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ridiculous childish ranting from both sides! There are Igbo cowards! There are Yoruba cowards!

Nobody would have called Anini a coward till he was caught and started singing like a canary - that is the way of life!

Take the boldest Igbo and throw him amidst Fulanis/Hausas during a riot in Zaria and he will cry like a baby! Same if you put a Yoruba man!

So all these "you are cowards, no its you" are idiotic! Because anyone who wants to prove he's NOT a coward should please go now and bring back 10 scalps of the fulani else stop this! Even in Anambra central, ONE IGBO will be a coward amongst TEN FULANI - only when the numbers turn does everyone become brave! That was why alone in the east, Biafra was brave! Faced with forces multiple their numbers, they did the NORMAL sensible thing - surrender, like every other reasonable persons!

All this boasting gets neither side anywhere anyway, just irritates each other!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by delpee(f): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
nuclearboy: Ridiculous childish ranting from both sides! There are Igbo cowards! There are Yoruba cowards!

Nobody would have called Anini a coward till he was caught and started singing like a canary - that is the way of life!

Take the boldest Igbo and throw him amidst Fulanis/Hausas during a riot in Zaria and he will cry like a baby! Same if you put a Yoruba man!

So all these "you are cowards, no its you" are idiotic! Because anyone who wants to prove he's NOT a coward should please go now and bring back 10 scalps of the fulani else stop this! Even in Anambra central, ONE IGBO will be a coward amongst TEN FULANI - only when the numbers turn does everyone become brave! That was why alone in the east, Biafra was brave! Faced with forces multiple their numbers, they did the NORMAL sensible thing - surrender, like every other reasonable persons!

All this boasting gets neither side anywhere anyway, just irritates each other!

Quite true. Empty boasts from both sides.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. / Wike Receives Prayers From Clergy Man At Government House, Port Harcourt (Photo) / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.