Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,577 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community (23296 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / Imo Community Ruled By A Muslim Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Eazeee(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2013
Ayoobscom: Anytime I come across one-sided story like this I just wandered how does the Fulani just woke up and start attacking igbos? Impossible.

I will not be a part to opress the voiceless..

Do you kmow how many Fulanis d Igbos must have butcherd before the Fulanis seeked revenge?

Before you rant like a coward hypocrites,go to the fulanis and find out d other side of the story,how many lives they lost to ibos with nobody to bring you the news.

We are all human being for Godsake

Una want to dey do like the West abi? ..when a Us soldier kills an Afganistan is a clean up but when an Afghanistan soldier kills a Us soldier he becomes a terrorist abi..

Una dey craze ni..

There are fulanis in my community too and they are more rules abiding than any tribe in Nigeria

thunder fa........
D fulanis dont do reprisals first but they always attack first n wait 4 ur reprisal after which they attack again. May b what u re saying is that what Usman Danfodio did was also a reprisal right? They wil soon pay ur community a visit

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2013
SHAME on Irete indigens and residents. Fulani herdsmen can't even near Awka, Ngwa or Abiriba and so many other Igbo towns with their cows, not to talk of trying this kind of rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by manyathink(f): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Look pandriod abi na paranoid u better take ur time b4 we send amadioha to solder dat ur mouth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by hotwax: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2013
dozern: Am alwayz laughing at some unserious coments on nairaland.Imagine a yoruba man calling igbo peep cowards.I like one thing wit yorubas. They never want war bt always fight wit mouth.Imagine cowards who withstand Nigerians and their foriegn aids 4 3 yr war.
we have seen many wars and we know war is no beans. We don't rush into war. Check yoruba history, no ethnic group has seen war like yorubas. We have learnt our lesson. What do igbo people know? Nothing except make mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2013
malc619:

Folks like you will not fail to seize every opportunity to politicize and tribalize the death of their people. Shame on you for playing politics with the death of your kinsmen.

Sadly I can't blame you too much as Ojukwu did the same thing, supervising the death of Millions of innocent children because of his greedy ambition.

cool cool cool

Calling you a fool will be to accord you some form of gracefulness to how pitiably useless the mass of pottage in your skull has become...

You really need donations for a brain transplant...

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by baslone: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2013
Ayoobscom: Anytime I come across one-sided story like this I just wandered how does the Fulani just woke up and start attacking igbos? Impossible.

Do you kmow how many Fulanis d Igbos must have butcherd before the Fulanis seeked revenge?

Before you rant like a coward hypocrites,go to the fulanis and find out d other side of the story,how many lives they lost to ibos with nobody to bring you the news.

1000000 LIKES!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by neromasaratti(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2013
pandriod: Ibos are cowards! They can only whine about Fashola while the Fulanis are busy wiping out thier generation. Where is that stupïd Peter Obi?
pandroid u and ur family are bastards for saying such thunder fire ur mother and father baseless fools
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by beezman(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2013
It's pathetic when pple say they are victimized by these herdsmen,abi Una no fit carry level track Dem down?am getting tired of all these whining.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2013
Genocide is coming...

One day the fulanis will wake up to being hunted and murdered like the Tutsis. One day... It will not just be Igbos, the Yorubas, tivs, Ijaws, Itsekiris, and even their brother Hausas... One day...

You heard it first here.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Ngwakwe: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2013
Yes there are pastures in Aba and the Fulani herdsmen graze in various school
Fields. However the herdsmen don't carry guns in Aba as this will attract mob action.

There are incidents were the herdsmen have entered
Farmlands and ïn the process destroyed the crops.

Most times the villagers normally slay one or two cows and share the meats before the security personnels arrive to secure the remaining cows. This practice is what limits the herdsmen to mostly primary/secondary schools grazing fields to avoid unwarranted loses.

django1:

If there are pastures in aba,they would be there and still mess you up. Still.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Supergenius(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2013
rosebowl01:

Those coward ofemmanus, Fulanis have taken over your land. You people are always afraid. They can't try this in South East.
Wat is this one saying...Is Imo not in South East
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by hotwax: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2013
In another news. It was Fashola who paid fulanis to attack imo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by jackymfon: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2013
MaximusDMeridux: If it was in the SE now, the ibos will be happy, rolling out the drums and drinking palm wine! You people are really in it now, the Yorubas don't want ibos anymore in their lands, the Hausas get mad if there is nothing to use as an excuse to attack ibos, so much so they will act as though they were tending to their cattle as an excuse! The minorities don't like the ibo attitude either, in fact I can see why they will be more touchy and suspicious! They know they don't have the numbers of the North and SW and can not let any significant number of ibos settle before telling you off quickly before you get comfortable! The worst thing is that the only people who played neutral and let you thrive in their lands have had it up to here and have also now rejected you!

Sorry guy but you just typed trash.! Are you reasoning with your behind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Yorubest: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Yorubest: This is serious

Following BRF's deportation to the East, Fulanis are now exporting them to their graves?

This is very very sad

Both actions have not been met with the acclaimed Igbo braveness

Where are the brave hearts of Igbo land. Where?

Arise and fight

I have Igbo third cousins please
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Supergenius(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2013
hotwax: we have seen many wars and we know war is no beans. We don't rush into war. Check yoruba history, no ethnic group has seen war like yorubas. We have learnt our lesson. What do igbo people know? Nothing except make mouth.
make igbo and yoruba unite to destroy hausa..instead of quarreling among yourselves and d hausa's are just there laughing at us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Italiano1: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2013
Supergenius: make igbo and yoruba unite to destroy hausa..instead of quarreling among yourselves and d hausa's are just there laughing at us

Oh now you want that? grin grin grin

You people have had a fun filled time in the last few weeks calling us all sorts of names and mocking our culture, food and lands.

Now you want us to cooperate with you because the Hausas have resumed their activities? grin grin

What happened to the acclaimed Ibo bravery, lionheart and courage?

You are very funny

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Arsenate(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2013

We are all human being for Godsake

Una want to dey do like the West abi? ..when a Us soldier kills an Afganistan is a clean up but when an Afghanistan soldier kills a Us soldier he becomes a terrorist abi..

Una dey craze ni..

There are fulanis in my community too and they are more rules abiding than any tribe in Nigeria

the only reason why fulanis attack communities across the country is if these communities prevent the fulanis cattle from feeding on their farmland. don't worry, boss. You will understand better when they (the fulanis) attack your community.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2013
our igbo brothers wont deal with this issue, instead they would prefer to argue about who owns lagos and give Fashola ultimatums and at the end of the day call the SWterners Cowards.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by guonno: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^The bloodthirsty bastards always seem to be comfortable doing this in Imo for some funny reason! undecided I've never heard of this nonsense happening in Anambra or Abia.

Anambra and Abia does not have any spirit of forgivness. U even hardly see them fulani step into anambra talk less of going into someones farmland, in anambra, not only that they will retaliate immediately, a lot of cow go miss. Listen to flavour/ruggedmans "ebemsi" and u will understand the abia/anambra spirit.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Supergenius(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Italiano1:

Oh now you want that? grin grin grin

You people have had a fun filled time in the last few weeks calling us all sorts of names and mocking our culture, food and lands.

Now you want us to cooperate with you because the Hausas have resumed their activities? grin grin

What happened to the acclaimed Ibo bravery, lionheart and courage?

You are very funny
Hey am not an igbo..just making suggestions
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by laplace19(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2013
pandriod: Ibos are cowards! They can only whine about Fashola while the Fulanis are busy wiping out thier generation. Where is that stupïd Peter Obi?
. Are you a pig-ignorant? What has Peter Obi got to do in this case...... Why not tell us that you don't know the name of imo state's governor,

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by eaglechild: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2013
It is all rochas' fault.
He joined APC and now Imo people are smelling Yoruoba Yoruoba, thereby attracting their Fulani masters to business as usual.
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Klinee: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2013
Imagine small fulani giving d whole village a run! Ah! this people were all coward!!! Our village is one of most fertile land(cow to graze) in our nigeria. But fulani dose not exist in our land. Taah! They no dey fear!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Phillfree(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2013
What goes around comes around[color=#000099][/color], same shyt on a different day. So Fulani fit kill Ibo too? Some foolz from the east were laughing @ the TIV ppl of Benue State when dis same herdsmen were slaying them. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by laplace19(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2013
Those fulanis dare not to try this in anambra/abia. the combat between them and anambrarians(okpoko side) as of last 2 or 3 years few of them and there cows were killed. Since then,they have not been seen within the area. Imo state is just filled with feeble men... They(fulanis) have AK47,make I hear say guys with "ODESHI" for anambra no apprehend them and butcher them alive.... grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2013
When it started in the central states, they said it can never happen in the south
When it moved to the west, they said it can never happen in the east
Now it is happening in ebonyi/enugu/imo, they now say it can never happen in anambra/abia!

#ijustdeylaugh#

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by bankyblue(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Check out the pix.

Anyway there can never be a smoke without fire Oº°˚ ˚°º , maybe
Those guy re trying to rob them of there cows. #just thinking aloud#
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by KALITO30(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Who needs govmnt 2 intervene....trust safarians....we will send dem six feets nd eat up dia cow ;DWho needs govmnt 2 intervene....trust safarians....we will send dem six feets nd eat up dia cow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by onuwaje(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2013
These fulani peeps... I don't feel sorry for 'em when homeboys harrass 'em in my area... Not until we learn to take up arms and show 'em what we re made off there will be more incidents like this... Or are we going to fold our arms like this and watch??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by EasternLeopard: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2013
@YORUBAS RANTING NONSENSE, those Fulanis acted out of fear knowing that if those AK 47 were found on them, they could be branded armed robbers and lynch. Next time d youths should approach them with gun shots which will cause them not to go near that area again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by mike404(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2013
HAVEN'T SEEN BUHARI'S WIFE ON HERE grin ABEG WHERE MRS SAI BUHARI DEY OOOO

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by laplace19(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2013
torkaka: When it started in the central states, they said it can never happen in the south
When it moved to the west, they said it can never happen in the east
Now it is happening in ebonyi/enugu/imo, they now say it can never happen in anambra/abia!

#ijustdeylaugh#
. The one that happened in anambra(in ogbaru precisely) didn't you hear what anambra guys did to them? I witnessed the killings of their cows right in front of my street...the fulanis were also killed.....so mind you: THEY CAN'T TRY THIS IN ANAMBRA/ABIA AND GO FREE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. / Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.