Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community (23297 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / Imo Community Ruled By A Muslim Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Lordmiracle(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2013
pandriod: Ibos are cowards! They can only whine about Fashola while the Fulanis are busy wiping out thier generation. Where is that stupïd Peter Obi?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Lordmiracle(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2013
pandriod: Ibos are cowards! They can only whine about Fashola while the Fulanis are busy wiping out thier generation. Where is that stupïd Peter Obi?
grow up son u are too old 2 be this dumb......how can you be making such statement as this

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2013
I read somewhere that at the begining of Biafra war, Ojukwu said even if there is nobody to fight for them, the grasses and stones of Biafra will fight their war! Meanwhile, the Biafran armoury was empty grin Igbos are loud mouthed, even when they are dying!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by pandriod: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Lordmiracle: grow up son u are too old 2 be this dumb......how can you be making such statement as this

Truth hurts! Deal with IT!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2013
FULANI ARE LYK MALARIA DEY AFFECT ALL MOST EVERY BODY IN NIGERIA THEY HAVE HAVE TAKEN OVER KWARA JOS AND SOME PARTS OF BENUE AND THEY ATTACK DELTA OSUN DOES THIS MEAN DAT NIGERIANS ARE COWARD?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by beegwong: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2013
rosebowl01:

Those coward ofemmanus, Fulanis have taken over your land. You people are always afraid. They can't try this in South East.
And Imo state is in the North East abi?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Kuchilo: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2013
This abokis have become a loose cannon.Its time the security take a close look at them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by AS7(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Hmmmmmm.......what can i say.........
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Sunbellar: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Why not the youths and all those kidnappers in Imo state face those bastards with machine gun and other sophisticated weapons. What are our youths doing these days
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2013
The Fulani's have attacked!

Now its time for the ibo's to return the favour...or are they going to leave the South East/Nigeria and run to Abidgan like their saviour Ojukwu did?

[size=18pt]Obo kwenu![/size]
[size=18pt]Cowards kwenu!![/size]

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by ReubenAbati: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2013
I swear Nairaland is filled with eediots.

If you quoute me, I will track you down and kill you.

#TeamTedBundy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Eazeee(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2013
delpee: Please don't make this a tribal issue. We all need to think reasonably and come up with workable solutions. They are everywhere harrassing people on their farms and in the villages. SW, SE, Middle Belt (which suffers the most). I hope no one has a grand plan to recolonise Nigeria.
Lagos has been lucky so far mainly because of the security system in place and Gods favor.

datz what we hav 2 deal with in d middle belt on a daily basis but yet when it happens d South East celebrate n claim its our fate 4 joining in d killings of millions of Igbos. Now its their turn 2 also pay back 4 d killings of innocent middle belt soldiers or may b d hausa fulani has decided 2 pay their only friend in south east Rochas Okorocha a solidarity visit in d spirit of Sallah & APC alliance. Its ur cross

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^The bloodthirsty bastards always seem to be comfortable doing this in Imo for some funny reason! undecided I've never heard of this nonsense happening in Anambra or Abia.

Exactly what I wanted to say, Imo state is a gentle and cool city, they should try it in Abia or anambra, anyone that smells aboki will pay for it that day. Few months ago an hausa trailer driver killed one man on his motorcycle in aba, come see as they hausa de run go barrack even before people started searching for them. They hausa/fulani are categorized as one and they should know everyone in Nigeria is angry with them instead of respecting themselves they keep on making troubles. By now there will be heavy presence of the military in that community to stop the youth from retaliating

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Italiano1: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2013
When some people were hyperventilating and threatening to shut down Lagos over the reunion of 67 destitutes with their families, few Nairalanders reminded our Ibo brothers and sisters to stop removing a speck in their brother's eye while they had fat logs in theirs. There was calm at the time but we are all know why- Ramadan! Now it is over, the Hausas have resumed their typical behaviour.

What is most disturbing is the fact that they are now coming to the SE to kill Ibos. We were told that Yoruba are cowards but I think it is glaringly clear what will happen if some Fulani men dare try come to the SW to kill our people systematically. I pray that our Ibo brothers and sisters will show us their bravery, lion heart and deal with this Fulani issue once for all...we are watching!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by dozern(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2013
Am alwayz laughing at some unserious coments on nairaland.Imagine a yoruba man calling igbo peep cowards.I like one thing wit yorubas. They never want war bt always fight wit mouth.Imagine cowards who withstand Nigerians and their foriegn aids 4 3 yr war.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Italiano1: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2013
gboss4sure:

Exactly what I wanted to say, Imo state is a gentle and cool city, they should try it in Abia or anambra, anyone that smells aboki will pay for it that day. Few months ago an hausa trailer driver killed one man on his motorcycle in aba, come see as they hausa de run go barrack even before people started searching for them. They hausa/fulani are categorized as one and they should know everyone in Nigeria is angry with them instead of respecting themselves they keep on making troubles. By now there will be heavy presence of the military in that community to stop the youth from retaliating

Always an excuse for your inactions, this is not what you were saying just a few weeks ago. I will have thought that fire and brimstone would have been raining on the fulanis by now

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Mavrick2012: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Lordmiracle: My people join me lets pray 4 our land.....for peace to rain this is a sad news
u nt tired of dis ur prayer tin?time 4 actn pls

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Onlytruth(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2013
Eazee-e:

datz what we hav 2 deal with in d middle belt on a daily basis but yet when it happens d South East celebrate n claim its our fate 4 joining in d killings of millions of Igbos. Now its their turn 2 also pay back 4 d killings of innocent middle belt soldiers or may b d hausa fulani has decided 2 pay their only friend in south east Rochas Okorocha a solidarity visit in d spirit of Sallash & APC alliance. Its ur cross

grin grin grin Nigerians and their vivid imagination sef.
It is well.
I hope that Rochas takes action to protect Imo state. That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Koffiman: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2013
malc619:

Folks like you will not fail to seize every opportunity to politicize and tribalize the death of their people. Shame on you for playing politics with the death of your kinsmen.

Sadly I can't blame you too much as Ojukwu did the same thing, supervising the death of Millions of innocent children because of his greedy ambition.

cool cool cool

But that is the stark truth. Rochas has been non-chalant to this recurrent issue. On several ocassions he drafted heavily armed security forces to their different camps on getting information of reprisal attack by communities. Yet, he refused to solve problem. He invites hausa/fulani community in every political and social event and treats them like kings, but he doesn't invite yoruba community. All these are tied to his political ambition at the detriment of the people he is meant to protect. Rochas is the problem and solution to this menace.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by DANILSA(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2013
Eazee-e:

datz what we hav 2 deal with in d middle belt on a daily basis but yet when it happens d South East celebrate n claim its our fate 4 joining in d killings of millions of Igbos. Now its their turn 2 also pay back 4 d killings of innocent middle belt soldiers or may b d hausa fulani has decided 2 pay their only friend in south east Rochas Okorocha a solidarity visit in d spirit of Sallash & APC alliance. Its ur cross
guy u wicked lol.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Eazeee(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2013
presher: FULANI ARE LYK MALARIA DEY AFFECT ALL MOST EVERY BODY IN NIGERIA THEY HAVE HAVE TAKEN OVER KWARA JOS AND SOME PARTS OF BENUE AND THEY ATTACK DELTA OSUN DOES THIS MEAN DAT NIGERIANS ARE COWARD?

datz exactly what is pushing Jona Jang into disorganising their camp starting wit d NGF because they are d sponsors. Amechi n d yorubas are only wasting their time because d hausa fulani wil use them n dump them just d way dey hav been doing as seen in d middle belt. These attackers are sponsored by their politivcians n are bent on disorganising Jonathans govt so as 2 hav a reason 4 change. But we are waiting 4 them in Nasarawa. D fear of OMBATSE is d begining of wisdom 4 them n their sponsors

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2013
MaximusDMeridux: If it was in the SE now, the ibos will be happy, rolling out the drums and drinking palm wine! You people are really in it now, the Yorubas don't want ibos anymore in their lands, the Hausas get mad if there is nothing to use as an excuse to attack ibos, so much so they will act as though they were tending to their cattle as an excuse! The minorities don't like the ibo attitude either, in fact I can see why they will be more touchy and suspicious! They know they don't have the numbers of the North and SW and can not let any significant number of ibos settle before telling you off quickly before you get comfortable! The worst thing is that the only people who played neutral and let you thrive in their lands have had it up to here and have also now rejected you!
Obviously the charge and bail lawyer has thought someone some history lesson. Regret is, its a wakky one. The result? Another misled soul!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2013
slap1: If I know Irete people, there must be a reppraisal attack. I wish this happened in Aba, both the Fulani and their cow-siblings would be history!
And, who rears cows with an AK47?

If there are pastures in aba,they would be there and still mess you up. Still.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Koffiman: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Ayoobscom(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Anytime I come across one-sided story like this I just wandered how does the Fulani just woke up and start attacking igbos? Impossible.

I will not be a part to opress the voiceless..

Do you kmow how many Fulanis d Igbos must have butcherd before the Fulanis seeked revenge?

Before you rant like a coward hypocrites,go to the fulanis and find out d other side of the story,how many lives they lost to ibos with nobody to bring you the news.

We are all human being for Godsake

Una want to dey do like the West abi? ..when a Us soldier kills an Afganistan is a clean up but when an Afghanistan soldier kills a Us soldier he becomes a terrorist abi..

Una dey craze ni..

There are fulanis in my community too and they are more rules abiding than any tribe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by 3ace(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2013
The communities said they have reported
the happening to the government on
several occasions, but nothing has been
done so far.
This is why jungle justice will never cease. Instead of our politicians to listen to the cries of the people and settle issues that can lead to anarchy, they will be busy mapping out strategies on how to enrich themselves and how their interest in governance is protected.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Donsammi(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2013
Jesus.... My village is just umunjo ireke ...after it is umuekwune .... Thats whre almost evry body's farm is..... Now these blood thirsty alliens are leaving gov.rochas who brought them! #vex..... Just got a call frm home abt the incident
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2013
gboss4sure:

So you people are hunting other "lawful citizens" of this country on "their" land? The hausa's right to live any where in Nigeria is protected under the law! Why do some people feel they can because of one hausa man kill other rightful inhabitants of anambra because they are anambra-hausa?

Yeye people.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2013
Ayoobscom: Anytime I come across one-sided story like this I just wandered how does the Fulani just woke up and start attacking igbos? Impossible.

Do you kmow how many Fulanis d Igbos must have butcherd before the Fulanis seeked revenge?

Before you rant like a coward hypocrites,go to the fulanis and find out d other side of the story,how many lives they lost to ibos with nobody to bring you the news.

Una want to dey do like the West abi? ..when a Us soldier kills an Afganistan is a clean up but when an Afghanistan soldier kills a Us soldier he becomes a terrorist abi..

Una dey craze ni..

There are fulanis in my community too and they are more rules abiding than any tribe in Nigeria

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by hotwax: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2013
Onlytruth:
Nwanne ike gwuru! I wouldn't call for that though.

What I keep wondering about is why nobody has given these fulanis a good lesson in their own brand of lawlessness.
It has since become obvious that in Nigeria, you are pretty much on your own, security-wise.
Fulani herdsmen are allowed to carry AK47s around, while unarmed MASSOB are arrested and thrown into jails.
Something is seriously wrong somewhere, but I know that one of these days, "monkey go go market and no go return".

I thought that these towns in SE have vigilante groups; I know they are armed. Or is this town not able to form any?
In Anambra, if you don't meet "AVS" (aka Bakassi), you will meet local vigilante. That is a start.
now a good one. Shebi na Yorubas be your enemy. Yorubas hate you but fulanis love you. Remember you own Lagos. Now fulanis own imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2013
Ayoobscom: Anytime I come across one-sided story like this I just wandered how does the Fulani just woke up and start attacking igbos? Impossible.

Una dey craze ni..

U dey mind them? Feelers I got from home is that most of the few normads in Imo are actually rearing the cows for Indigenous cattle dealers. Further to this, the story above is very far from facts on ground. That doesn't remove the fact that nomadic fulanis are troublesome in going about their natural inclination to cater for their cattles. But for us in the SE, I can assure you that Fulanis know their boundry. Recycling stale news won't help. At least the author of this distorted story involuntarily stated that AK47 and other sophisticated weapons were used. Compare this to many villages sacked in the Ofeland with whips, sticks and in rare cases, machetes.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Imo Community by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2013
malc619: The people of that community are cowards!!!

I wonder where all their young men are.

cool

Lagos na. Making money... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. / President Buhari Departs Abuja For His Medical Trip In London (Photos) / Chinua Achebe's Burial Rites (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.