Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43876 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by northpole1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more: Yes, i did ask someone (a Nairalander)out, cuz i thought he was intelligent, witty and funny, it's not like i asked him out anyway, but i kinda initiated a contact between us, but alas i was disappointed, cuz he was damn too should i say timid or lemme just put it this way, he was lacking in confidence.
who is that morrafucka?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by donem: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
how did you do that?
Do What ?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
ShymX:

Hmmmm...and who's this guy? undecided

It's you! cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: Learn how to write properly Jeez! Now wonder you are so fat, too lazy to even write 'thanks' completely.
if d way m writing fnx is givin u headache,i beg go n die!!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
dr dams: After all d pedi n mani.. U r a replica of d animated queen of d coast / jezebel in cartoons...
So aw many hr did u stay infront of d mirror in order to get dis snapshot?
stop that.
She's a perfectly beautiful lady.
Nice skin n all
Must u criticize without cause?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by AlaoAlex: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
No its un-African for a lady to ask a guy out..
melojames: Nigerian culture discriminates against that.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Truckpusher: You're attitude these days is becoming erratic and embarrassingly just too difficult to put up with ,always barking like a female rabid dog.

After two divorce settlement you won't still learn your lessons?undecided grin grin
ur left lap grin grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by drdams: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Jst d fact dat u respond to d millions of post targeted @ u is enough to depict u r single. In lyf, we always want to defend wot we dont av.

U no wot, send me a pm, ama fill in d gap..

** dis real luv, @ least na me dey ask u out Madam EGOLISM*
Harbosede02: wich part of my profile says m single??mr knwall

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MariaGoretti: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
donem:
Do What ?
get the second life?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Contact me and get the shock of your life positively tongue

in your mind... wink
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by touchmeder: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more: Yes, i did ask someone (a Nairalander)out, cuz i thought he was intelligent, witty and funny, it's not like i asked him out anyway, but i kinda initiated a contact between us, but alas i was disappointed, cuz he was damn too should i say timid or lemme just put it this way, he was lacking in confidence.

lol lol lol cheesy not willing to take the bull by the horn i guess
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by kliq(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Have been asked out a couple of times n yeah I treated dem right cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by judedwriter(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wouldn't mind a girl asking me out, xcept she looks like halle berry.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by northpole1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
onila: tufia!

Naija babes dont do that
No wonder ur hymen is still intact, smh..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
But y b say na ugly galz dey form pass?I bet u fine galz no get tym,they do what they av to do...!Fine galz are vry open,ugly galz dey play "to hard to get".F.Uck dem.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

It's you! cheesy tongue

Deng!! shocked Holy moly!!

When did you ask me out? tongue

Stop trying to Ashton Kutcher my ar.se. You know I won't reject you.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
donem: So far the contribution to this thread/by NL's female folks ain't enough, if i might ask why r u girls shying away from contributing?
Are you a learner? lots of Nigerian girls have complex ,the only reason you see most of them typing here is because this a faceless forum....they've all got something to hide. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by onila(f): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
northpole1: No wonder ur hymen is still intact, smh..
so intact, nigga!

very preserved

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
dr dams: Jst d fact dat u respond to d millions of post targeted @ u is enough to depict u r single. In lyf, we always want to defend wot we dont av.

U no wot, send me a pm, ama fill in d gap..

** dis real luv, @ least na me dey ask u out Madam EGOLISM*
*spits*
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Damsman10(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...
Then after seeing d guy with anoda gurl u'll be jealous.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by onila(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: Learn how to write properly Jeez! Now wonder you are so fat, too lazy to even write 'thanks' completely.
grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by ukemilia(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
I ve never done dat,I'm not even dreamimg of dat,#shikina#
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Feed me more:

in your mind... wink

Try your luck wink.....no be by them shoot bird mama fly..... tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Olajumokeibk(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
opeyemitee: i like that

Tnks menhh
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by drdams: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
I need a male to assess dat nt a female..
2. So u were able 2 no she has nice skin 4rm mere internet pic.
3. U b lez

Nice skin my faecal sample!!!
lorretta u: stop that.
She's a perfectly beautiful lady.
Nice skin n all
Must u criticize without cause?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Obiorahifeoma(f): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Is wrong for a girl to ask a guy out!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
olu4life: Aswear laff e yaff finish me for here. All of una don finish harbosede. The babe sef na wa. And na small girl o. ROFLMAOOOO
hahahahahaha u dey mad o.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by donem: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
get the second life?
"Get the second life" how? Huh! You seem to be confused.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Feedmemore(f): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
ShymX: Where @feed_me_more at?

Who rejected you - Kats or Coogar? tongue

Shyte, imma beat them up for you!!

How can a nyggah reject all that milkshake? That's enough milk to feed like 5 kids!! angry

Lol.

I knew you were gonna refer to them, it's non of them.

Btw, it's not like the person rejected me, it's just that the person lack confidence. I don't care about the look, i care much about what he has upstairs, you know what i mean, don't you? I maybe wrong though.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by omiobo: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
You all should leave that gurl alone! Ha! Guys like woman,woman like guy. All of una na the same. E don do!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by northpole1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
onila: so intact, nigga!

very preserved
u better bring that kitty-kat out so that we can descend on it. there's luv in sharing u know...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by drdams: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wetin cause spit? Ok, u wan buy market..

Plz check ur dp again, u luk exactly lyk d Spit..

A guy dat has taste wud sure spit if dats aw u really appear phsically...
I fink u r d intermediary bt we Homo sapiens and the homo erectus..

Bloody orangutan!! Aboreal Ape..
Harbosede02: *spits*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.