Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43870 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Valiantvaliant(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
jst give me some signs if am intrested i'll go for u, and if i dont let it jst stop dia. it really pisses me off when they do it themselves, its unlady-like

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Brymo: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
In my dreams.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by oo7tolly(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
shocked :oI remember wen a gal askd me out back after church service....I was shockd
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
k2039: I have been asked out by two girls and I turned both of them down. I didn't turn them down because they asked me out, it had more to do with the fact that I didn't feel any attraction for them.
undecided story

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
sagytarius™:
All the relationships I've had with ladies were initiated by them. Currently, there is another that met me at my cousine's wedding and she is already all over me. Her calls are already rolling-in; and I know soon enough, she will overcome that inertia to tell me what's on her mind grin.

Buh, I hate commitments angry
IMHO, Being Single is the Bomb! cheesy

you spoke like a real saggitarian. But bros, if you ever commit, na die e go be.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by priscaoge(f): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Have a crush on a guy,tell him and he says U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε too loose or U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε a flirt. Some guys aя̩̥̊ε so dumb dat if U̶̲̥̅̊ dare ask dem out,hmmmm U̶̲̥̅̊ will become so cheap 2 them. Personally I can't ask a guy out cos of τ̲̅ђe level of understanding som African's have.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Love in Tokyo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Drseno1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
I am free who wants to ask me out grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by dlight1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
I guess there is nothing wrong abt it, though most guys 'll take such a lady 4 granted with time bt 4 d right person ladies should bury their ego
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by paranorman(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Yes i did some years back and it turned out well. cool

i like ur confidence sha.. I like the fact you came in practical and real.. Many ladies go dey form wetin dem no b for this thread!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Odunharry(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
priscaoge: Have a crush on a guy,tell him and he says U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε too loose or U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε a flirt. Some guys aя̩̥̊ε so dumb dat if U̶̲̥̅̊ dare ask dem out,hmmmm U̶̲̥̅̊ will become so cheap 2 them. Personally I can't ask a guy out cos of τ̲̅ђe level of understanding som African's have.
yap..guys r diferent.
I v bn askd out by 3dif gals though i wasnt rily into.told dem d truth and evry1 moved on
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by DICKtator: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
sagytarius™:
All the relationships I've had with ladies were initiated by them. Currently, there is another that met me at my cousine's wedding and she is already all over me. Her calls are already rolling-in; and I know soon enough, she will overcome that inertia to tell me what's on her mind grin.

Buh, I hate commitments angry
IMHO, Being Single is the Bomb! cheesy

Typical Sagittarius.

phucking all around!!!
never balanced
restless mofos!!!!!
but hey!!!!!
at times being single is tha shyteee!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Most guys would like a lady to ask them out so that they can brag to their friends how one slutty girl is throwing herself all over him.
And encourage him to 'knack' her. In their voice it goes "guy no dull o. See free punni. Guy no fall my hand o."
All these ones waiting for a lady to ask them out,lol you're in for a loooong wait.in this jungle of no gentlemen u really expect a girl to throw her dignity at ur feet just like that?
Truth is that it doesn't matter.and it's a bit admirable.
But problem is with the attitude of men. So many girls will NEVER take that chance,
Unless of course I find myself in yankee.
Sorry dudes.for now y'all gotta be doing the chasing. wink

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
Lol, when did i say love was blind? You have an attitude problem. Im sure you will get married mid 62 with that attitude.
Dont mind her and her likes! See how she is running her mouth.......''i can never ask a guy out and will never bla bla bla''.........Yet they would have the guts to say ''men and women are equal''. If we are equal why can't women also ask us out too! Nonsense! Equal ko Equality Ni.... FOOLISH GIRLS! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
ledafaze: I am still waiting for a lady to ask me out AGAIN!
I had two different encounters and it went encouraging.
U are deceiving urself,dnt u see how ugly u are?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by PezzoNovante(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
I really do appreciate gurls who ask me out...buh for others, its a taboo am sure it got to do with society...Girls should start expressing themselves more, we are no longer in d old days...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...
dis is Hw u will get old n stay home lik ASUU strike

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by destiny4luv(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
leonshom: Ladies ! Have you ever asked a Guy out, if yes,how does it turns out to be, and if No, what was stopping you? Though, the traditional thing is for guys to ask ladies out,but,let see how it turns out to be with some ladies who in one reason or the order had the cause to ask a guy out.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Dygeasy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^^

I Don't See Where This Thread Is Asking If Guys Have Been Asked Out. It Says "Girls Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out?" Why Then Are Guys Talking About Themselves

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Truckpusher(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
ighoosagie: dis is Hw u will get old n stay home lik ASUU strike
grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Shylity: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Asking a guy out is not wrong,..i detested it bfre but lata i found out dat wen u ask a mature guy out u will get a better outcome...
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by obaxlove(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
How I wish a girl can just ask me out! Maybe becos I am cashless and ugly. Lolz Seriously if she can I will treat her like a super star.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
yes, a long time ago though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
PezzoNovante: I really do appreciate gurls who ask me out...buh for others, its a taboo am sure it got to do with society...Girls should start expressing themselves more, we are no longer in d old days...

interesting.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by phil5(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Most girls dis days nor get de gotts to do so , bet some also try to give sings ,if u nunderstand u go 4 it if u want nd vice versal
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
Lol, when did i say love was blind? You have an attitude problem. Im sure you will get married mid 62 with that attitude.

OMG!! combo grin grin nothing we wont see on NL.. i love this place je te jure!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by nerodenero: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: shut up pls!!!u r a guy u av no ryt 2 tell me dat...love isn't blind anymore
Be friendly as the guy just stated the obvious.Anyway,truth is bitter.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by tankwa: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
As I am writting this, I am in an eatry squandering a senators money with his sugar baby. She used to ask me out each time she spends a night with the politician. I even turned one request down earlier. I am tired of this. Dont know whether to cut off my huge and long di.ck
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by chidooh1: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
I once accepted a lady's offer to take me out, but, it turned out to be the worst experience i would ever had. I was used, i had no way to escape, it later became a relationship that i played the role of a girl and she became my master, it took me months to strategically device a means of running away from her, she was madly in love and spent all her money just to keep love afloat. Please guys, from experience, do not allow a lady to take u out, she might end up being a desperate type.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by nerodenero: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Yes i did some years back and it turned out well. cool
Display of maturity.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by shikenosa: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
haaaahaaahaaahaa u haff mad finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.