Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43873 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by cecejobs(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Harbosede02: if i want "sumfin",i wud go 2 any lenght 2 get it,bt if i want "guy"i wud sit n relax 4 miracle 2 happen..my pride is at stake here i beg
. You can hold on with your ego, buh pride kill ni
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by cecejobs(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Some of these ladies chanting they wnt do it had done it and will sti do it in their style. Some ladies wudnt say it with their mouth but their actions will worth much more than sayn it. Cud be in body moments, funny sms, being over you and lots of their style.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
i ll love to share my own not-so-nice experience.....i met a guy in my first year..we got so close bla bla bla....he dint tell me how he ws feeling...i decided to tell him dat i liked him cos he s cool n so on...we kissed n den wat started dating...we dated for 3 n half years...twas a mixture of sweet n bitter experience....i fell deeply in love with him..he told me he loved me too...he introduced me to his parents n his friends....he strted changing wen we reached finally year....he told me he neva loved me,told me he was dating cos evryone loves me....he even told our friends i was d one wu initiated d relationship.....honestly,twas really tough for me......i dont advice such acts...i bcame a victim because i read romance novels alot n felt its gonna bring a happy ending

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by temi4fash(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
temigracie: i ll love to share my own not-so-nice experience.....i met a guy in my first year..we got so close bla bla bla....he dint tell me how he ws feeling...i decided to tell him dat i liked him cos he s cool n so on...we kissed n den wat started dating...we dated for 3 n half years...twas a mixture of sweet n bitter experience....i fell deeply in love with him..he told me he loved me too...he introduced me to his parents n his friends....he strted changing wen we reached finally year....he told me he neva loved me,told me he was dating cos evryone loves me....he even told our friends i was d one wu initiated d relationship.....honestly,twas really tough for me......i dont advice such acts...i bcame a victim because i read romance novels alot n felt its gonna bring a happy ending

dont worry he is gonna come back.. but its gonna be late by then..

Am sorry about how it ended..

Wish u luck in all your endeavors..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
temi4fash:

dont worry he is gonna come back.. but its gonna be late by then..

Am sorry about how it ended..

Wish u luck in all your endeavors..
tanks alot sweet...
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Lero15(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: i ll love to share my own not-so-nice experience.....i met a guy in my first year..we got so close bla bla bla....he dint tell me how he ws feeling...i decided to tell him dat i liked him cos he s cool n so on...we kissed n den wat started dating...we dated for 3 n half years...twas a mixture of sweet n bitter experience....i fell deeply in love with him..he told me he loved me too...he introduced me to his parents n his friends....he strted changing wen we reached finally year....he told me he neva loved me,told me he was dating cos evryone loves me....he even told our friends i was d one wu initiated d relationship.....honestly,twas really tough for me......i dont advice such acts...i bcame a victim because i read romance novels alot n felt its gonna bring a happy ending
sorry abt that. Those love movies and romance novels are mostly fiction...relationships in d real sense are fragile, yet complicated. I see u, Unilorin babe. Here's an alumnus.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lero15: sorry abt that. Those love movies and romance novels are mostly fiction...relationships in d real sense are fragile, yet complicated. I see u, Unilorin babe. Here's an alumnus.
...lolz..nice meeting u here sir

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Lero15(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: ...lolz..nice meeting u here sir
my pleasure, ma'am.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by egopersonified(f): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Have never asked a guy out. But while in sch, there was this male course mate of mine who always came to my off campus room for breakfast or gist in the evening, one of my neighbours always saw me with him and asked if we were going out, and I said we werent.

She confessed she liked him and I suggested she get him a success card for exams with she gave to me to give him. When I delivered the card in class, he actually thought it was from me till I forced him to read it. That evening he came to my room and I left the room for both of them to talk.

That was how they became inseperable. After sch they got married and have kids now. They are the sweetest couple ever.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by LaurelP(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
A girl just sent a fellow girl working in my office to test me today
She came to my office and saw me and according to my office girl, she couldn't resist me
So she asked her to help her find out d kind of person I'm, if am as gud as I look

I nearly slapped d girl cos of d way she was pulling my legs
She said she wanted to find out if I'm hot tempered
It was later dat she now told me dat I just passed a test and dat tommorow I would see d girl dat set d test!!
Can u imagine wahala abeg
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by zexzy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
there is dis guy i lyk but i dont have the courage to walk up to him and tell him, scared of being rejected.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
zexzy: there is dis guy i lyk but i dont have the courage to walk up to him and tell him, scared of being rejected.
if u cnt jus tl him wif ur mouth.den use d women body language.or gt close 2him as a fwend first.den frm der twil b easy 4u 2strike ur deal...GO AND DO IT...wish u GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Chilug(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
In the end, u re still very sweet. I promise.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
zexzy: there is dis guy i lyk but i dont have the courage to walk up to him and tell him, scared of being rejected.
its not easy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
IfyAngela:
its not easy
Whats the big deal
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Whats the big deal
the asking not knowing if he'll say yes or the dreaded no. I know what they say 'you never know until you ask' but all join biko its hard.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
IfyAngela:
the asking not knowing if he'll say yes or the dreaded no. I know what they say 'you never know until you ask' but all join biko its hard.
So you know how painful it is to be rejected yet you dey reject guys. Shekau dey watch yhu 4 3D
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
So you know how painful it is to be rejected yet you dey reject guys. Shekau dey watch yhu 4 3D
lol grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Magicdon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
harbosede2 tis nice expressin urself. everyone has his or own opinion. if a lady tells a guy he loves him dat does not make her cheap. as for me i will respect her. dis my no facebook add me lets chat. chidi lastdon
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Magicdon(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
@temigracie i love ur story. tis touching n fascinating. cheer upvn move on u wiil meet a guy dat cherishes n take n will takec u as gold.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Magicdon: @temigracie i love ur story. tis touching n fascinating. cheer upvn move on u wiil meet a guy dat cherishes n take n will takec u as gold.
hmmmm,tanks alot sweet......
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Odunharry(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
IfyAngela:
easy...evry1 is afraid of rejection..just do ur part
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by EejaNla01(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2014
IfyAngela:
what if he says "i admire and see you as a friend/brother? how u gon feel? atleast its better than No(rejection).
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2014
EejaNla01:
what if he says "i admire and see you as a friend/brother? how u gon feel? atleast its better than No(rejection).
no biggie in zoning
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by tardell007(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2014
Harbosede02: if i want "sumfin",i wud go 2 any lenght 2 get it,bt if i want "guy"i wud sit n relax 4 miracle 2 happen..my pride is at stake here i beg
miracle from where?o men this girl IQ low too o,ive always be suspecting it.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Davidolives(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2014
segzicres:
This is why you will grow old and get married at age 52
this is the largest likes have ever seen
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by zexzy(f): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
IfyAngela:
its not easy
yes o its not, just imagine if i gather all d courage i ve and walk up to him and ask and he says no, wahala everytime i see him coming my way i will just turn d other way cos of shame.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
zexzy:
yes o its not, just imagine if i gather all d courage i ve and walk up to him and ask and he says no, wahala everytime i see him coming my way i will just turn d other way cos of shame.
lol i tell you
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
tardell007: miracle from where?o men this girl IQ low too o,ive always be suspecting it.
at least av gat a low IQ,one quick question 4 u,do u av an IQ at all??or beta still were u lucky to be born half human 4rm a family line of imbeciles??
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
the egg doesn't swim to the sperm
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by bigtalla(m): 2:36am On Jul 12, 2014
This pix looks familiar lipsrsealed ... i hope i don't get quoted by.. u know who

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 4:34am On Jul 14, 2014
nigerian women are the biggest hypocrites. so I wouldn't be surprised if all y'all have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.