Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Is The Way Forward After Manmustwacc's Dismissal? I Am Weak! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Way Forward After Manmustwacc's Dismissal? I Am Weak! (1688 Views)

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Way Forward After Manmustwacc's Dismissal? I Am Weak! by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

That is why i am willing to invest in an atheist forum.

Alliance of Secular Nigerians is a facebook group page.........that should work for start
Re: What Is The Way Forward After Manmustwacc's Dismissal? I Am Weak! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
jayriginal:

I think you should just let the matter rest. You are human and you certainly made mistakes but I think you should take a bow after all this.

You were not paid for your services but I think that the outpouring of support from Christians is priceless. It shows you did something right. The same Christians and Atheists that barely agree on anything united in your support.

Take solace in that and let Seun be.

Dont fan the flame because it can turn against you.

Take a well deserved bow manmustwac

I agree, @manmustwac.
Re: What Is The Way Forward After Manmustwacc's Dismissal? I Am Weak! by frolicka: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
jayriginal:

I think you should just let the matter rest. You are human and you certainly made mistakes but I think you should take a bow after all this.

You were not paid for your services but I think that the outpouring of support from Christians is priceless. It shows you did something right. The same Christians and Atheists that barely agree on anything united in your support.

+1000 likes

@manmuswac take it like a man bro
Re: What Is The Way Forward After Manmustwacc's Dismissal? I Am Weak! by manmustwac(m): 1:25am On Aug 11, 2013
jayriginal:

Okay i'll leave it then. Thanks for your advice. Well i can honestly say i did my best during my time as a mod to be fair and impartial and when i sensed injustice from a complaint from Christ Kid it was my effort to seal with it that lead to my removal. I just wonder if JeSoul was still around at the time how she would have dealt with it. Anyway its passed now and we have to move on. Thanks for your support guys. One love. wink

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Way Forward After Manmustwacc's Dismissal? I Am Weak! by Gboliwe: 4:31am On Aug 11, 2013
Offtopic, where is Jesoul?
Re: What Is The Way Forward After Manmustwacc's Dismissal? I Am Weak! by keeptalkin(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Operation Remove Maclatunji

1)Create multiple I.Ds and make use of them for the following:
2)Do not REPORT SPAM or any posts offensive to ISLAM!.
3)Keep creating anti Maclatunji threads and keep all anti Maclatunji threads and pro manmustwac threads on the Religion homepage.
4)Copy, Paste and Spread the WORD to other sections of nairaland
5)GOOD LUCK!!!

A good businessman listens to his customers

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way Forward After Manmustwacc's Dismissal? I Am Weak! by jayriginal: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2013
manmustwac: Okay i'll leave it then. Thanks for your advice. Well i can honestly say i did my best during my time as a mod to be fair and impartial and when i sensed injustice from a complaint from Christ Kid it was my effort to seal with it that lead to my removal. I just wonder if JeSoul was still around at the time how she would have dealt with it. Anyway its passed now and we have to move on. Thanks for your support guys. One love. wink

One love bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alfa Bible Studies: Zombies. / Dead Man Brought Back To Life After A Catholic Priest Pray On His Coffin (PHOTOS / Mfm Presents The 1st Nigeria Prayer Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.