Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10195 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Yet again, Seun removes a post about the threats posed by Terrorists on Nairaland.

You removed both the original article and my post exposting these terrorists.

Anyway BAN me, this place has lost it's purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Goshen360(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
How did you know Seun removed the thread? What if it's tunji or someone else?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by manmustwac(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Have you guys not yet noticed tunji is the new mod in this section. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by PastorKun(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hehehehe it is only harmless atheists like manmustwac that he can bully, the fear of the Jihadists is the beginning of wisdom. grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
manmustwac: Have you guys not yet noticed tunji is the new mod in this section. shocked shocked shocked
Gosh. Time to bid nairaland farewell.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by PastorKun(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
manmustwac: Have you guys not yet noticed tunji is the new mod in this section. shocked shocked shocked

That's the height of stupidity on the part of seun. How can he use a clearly biased and incompetent mor0n to moderate this section even if it is on a temporary basis. It's clearly time to start bidding this forum farewell.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by wiegraf: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
DOHOHOHOHO

@mac the boss is on top of this...

Seems my time to say good bye is nigh, whether I want to or not..
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pastor Kun:

That's the height of stupidity on the part of seun. How can he use a clearly biased and incompetent mor0n to moderate this section even it is on a temporary basis. It's clearly time to start bidding this forum farewell.
A very stupid decision I must confess.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by shdemidemi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Two wrongs never make a right. Since we understand why Seun is acting the way he is, we should do all we can to make life easier for him through patience.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
shdemidemi: Two wrongs never make a right. Since we understand why Seun is acting the way he is, we should do all we can to make life easier for him through patience.

Patience you say.
With the appointment of mac, I begin to wonder if he understands our comments at all.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
being busy of late to understand what is going on here... but i smell something is not right here...
Cross my finger and wait.. angry angry angry
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by SincereBigot: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
lets move to Nigerakwenu then undecided
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
My Goodness! What is my eyes seeing??

Seun, are you high?!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by shdemidemi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
hisblud: being busy of late to understand what is going on here... but i smell something is not right here...
Cross my finger and wait.. angry angry angry

For him to have appointed the same mac against the will of everyone is preposterous but I still want to believe there is a propelling reason for the appointment. I wish Seun a Spirit of boldness and wisdom and not timidity, craven and cringing that he has been subjected to so far.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Odunharry(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
chai...e dn hide ma post
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pastor Kun:

That's the height of stupidity on the part of seun. How can he use a clearly biased and incompetent mor0n to moderate this section even if it is on a temporary basis. It's clearly time to start bidding this forum farewell.

How can someone like tunji be appointed as a mod here?. . .What kind of stupidity is this?

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Gboliwe: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
This is an insult! A big big insult on the christian community!
What is that unbeliever going to moderate? How is he going to know what is for or against the bible believing christians?

God! I cant even get this right.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Who exactly are the terrorists?

Doesn't this title go against rule 2:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Doesn't a person have to be guilty of a crime first?

I think the thread you are talking about was locked/ removed. So it has nothing to do with your post. my fairly innocuous posts were also in the thread.

I didn't start a thread about it.

So Mr Oga, take it easy

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234: Who exactly are the terrorists?

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

I think the thread you are talking about was locked/ removed. So it has nothing to do with your post. my fairly innocuous posts were also in the thread.

So Mr Oga, take it easy

A terrorist is one who threatens the life of another human being, like your brother Ayatullah did here :

Ayatullah:

@OLUWASEUN OSEWA, I reported the abusive dialogue rigormortis' dirty and satanic mind created between a 'Muslim' and 'Muhamed', but no action was taken to sanction him. If people like rigormortis are bereft of idea and cannot be able to withstand healthy and intellectual debate but chose to insult a noble prophet [size=13pt]then you OLUWASEUN OSEWA who owns Nairaland should be prepared to face the anger of the Muslims, because your silence at a clear abuse of the rules you set and above all an abuse on the Noble Prophet of Islam should be borne by you.[/size] Perhaps you think only Nigerians are visiting your Forum. There is still time to make the necessary correction [size=13pt]or face the anger of Muslims all over the world in a way that will surprise you[/size].

https://www.nairaland.com/1380683/dare-change-religion-denomination-least/27#17341681

10 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Why the hell do muslims go about killing and harming people because they insult their prophet?. . .If allah is alive and real why don't they just pray to allah to kill the person who insulted his prohet?. . .Why must they go about killing and harming others because some prophet was insluted?. . .Why don't they allow allah to do his job, shebi allah is real na?. . .Nonsense!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Odunharry(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
seun we nid a xtian mod

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
mazaje: Why the hell do muslims go about killing and harming people because they insult their prophet?. . .If allah is alive and real why don't they just pray to allah to kill the person who insulted his prohet?. . .Why must they go about killing and harming others because some prophet was insluted?. . .Why don't they allow allah to do his job, shebi allah is real na?. . .Nonsense!!!!

Watch it! The tyrant is now the lord of host, and might hide your post and ban you, all at once.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234: Who exactly are the terrorists?

So Mr Oga, take it easy

Go back to your shell please, if you don't want to be used as a scapegoat.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lol, smart business move. Give them a Muslim mod then after sometime make a Christian mod. Omg...
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
musKeeto: Lol, smart business move. Give them a Muslim mod then after sometime make a Christian mod. Omg...
Either way, he's lost my respect.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by mazaje(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Watch it! The tyrant is now the lord of host, and might hide your post and ban you, all at once.

He should do it nonsense!!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Seun Osewa...by making maclatunji the mod of religion section you have just shown us that we are just numbers on your traffic count

2 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
mazaje:

He should do it nonsense!!
Maclabanner can go ahead and ban anyone if he feels like.
Are you sure the seun of a guy has not been kidnapped?
lol.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
Appointing a Muslim mod, and an intolerant one at that, in this section that is meant for the Christians and other denominations or lack of thereof, is a very bad move from the Admin, and one that might end up biting him in the àrse.

As a Christian I find it very offensive to my religion that a Muslim mod very well known and disliked by practically all non-Muslim Nairalanders because of his notorious intolerance, should be given the right to lord over everyone and continue his tyranny.

It's like this guy has the Admin in his pocket or something(?). I could be wrong though.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by superior1: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Why blame the guy, he is only afraid for his life. He knows he can actually be killed like they threaten and that Christians wont go that far even if they use the most despicable name on Jesus. It is common sense now grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel / What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.