Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists (10203 Views)

Should Christians Show Love To Terrorists? / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Freedom Fighters Turn To Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Everyone has disagreements sometimes but on a whole, i think Mac has done a good job. Many of you guys will be happy to come post your disrespectful garbage on the muslim section. Fortunately, it is moderated properly. You complain that you insults are hidden..

Why can't we have civil debates/conversations without insults.

You expect civil discussions after Maclatunji has pushed people to the wall with his nonsense?

You expect civil discussion when we non-muslims see many of you NL muslims comfortable with a separate section obtained by threats?

You expect civil discussions after we have seen another dangerous threat from a muslim?

You expect civil discussions when you have been silent about all maclatunji's wickedness towards non-muslims.

YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by lanrexlan(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

i just completely read this post and realized I had been trying to educate a dullard.
Wonders shall never cease.A goon calling me dullard?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by lanrexlan(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Reyginus: I see you court attention at all cost.
You seem to have nothing.
Oya shift.
Wetin you dey wey no sweet your mouth?grin Abeg,park well joor.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Logicboy03:
You expect civil discussions after Maclatunji has pushed people to the wall with his nonsense?

You expect civil discussion when we non-muslims see many of you NL muslims comfortable with a separate section obtained by threats?

You expect civil discussions after we have seen another dangerous threat from a muslim?

You expect civil discussions when you have been silent about all maclatunji's wickedness towards non-muslims.

YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH.

grin

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Can anyone recommend good Nigerian forums where i could interact with Nigerians. Time to say goodbye to nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Mintayo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH.

one word...HYPOCRITES!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

grin

As expected......tbsba finds death threats funny

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
You guys should take it easy, eh... grin

It is not that bad, all this hate directed to one person cannot be good for one's health.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234: You guys should take it easy, eh... grin

It is not that bad, all this hate directed to one person cannot be good for one's health.

It's not about hate, no one hates him I am sure, it's about intolerance and suppression of freedom of speech.

I am surprised you initially tried to make a case for Ayatullah until I posted his threats.

You are operating covertly and this is called deception !!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Bella3(f): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Oh well

What can i say??

WHATEVER SEUN DOES IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST gringringrin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234: You guys should take it easy, eh... grin

Like you were taking it easy when you were calling maclatunji arrogant and insensitive numerous times?

grin

Taquiyah, anyone?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nairaland is now islamland
Nairaland is now islamland.
Thanks to terrorists like mac-ala-da-fucking-terrorist-tunji
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by DrummaBoy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
I was almost thinking this thread had made front page with the sheer number of people viewing it since it has been opened. It shows this matter is serious. I just pray Seun sees reason and thus the right thing. He should atleast do one or more of the following:

1. Re instate manmustwac

2. Open subsections for other religious views and not just Islam

3. Appoint mods of similar faith for each subsection

4, Allow for a general religion section like we have it now

Some one had suggested these in a thread on this matter that was closed yesterday and I think it is a good idea. Let us all handle this matter maturely and not allow it to degenerate into a religious feud. We have enough of such to contend with in this country.

1 Like

Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by free2ryhme: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
lanrexlan: Wonders shall never cease.A goon calling me dullard?

Now dat you've accepted that you are a dullard can we move on to better things

let's start by saying

No to High-handedness
No to Maclatunji
No to terrorism
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^
Here we go. The above post has been hidden.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
lanrexlan: Surah Al-Anam 6:158-Do they then wait for anything other than the angels should come to them or that your Lord(Allah) should come or that some of the signs of your Lord(Allah) should come? The day that some of the signs of your Lord(Allah) do come,no good will it to a person to believe then if he had not believed before nor earn good through his faith.Say:Wait you! We too are waiting.
''
But Allah gives respite to the disbelievers.
Surah Al-Anam 6:8- And they say:Why has not an angel been sent down to him? Had We sent down an angel,the matter would have been judged at once and no respite would be granted to them.
When Allah wants to destroy the Army of the elephants,He used birds as his soldiers[Surah Al-Fil 105:3],very very easy to destroy those that rejects the truth.The People of thamud,Ad were destroyed without human interventions.So,Allah is giving muslims the chance to strive in His ways and earn reward.Allah says in Surah Muhammad 47:38 that if we failed to the job[Dawah],Allah will raise other people like us and they will not be like us.

This aint a section for your allah and birds and elephants okay? Move this your thing to your desert not here!

We don't want Mac as our mod! Period!!!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by tbaba1234: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

It's not about hate, no one hates him I am sure, it's about intolerance and suppression of freedom of speech.

I am surprised you initially tried to make a case for Ayatullah until I posted his threats.

You are operating covertly and this is called deception !!

Actually there is a lot of hate speech against Mac and it is unacceptable.

Calling a person a terrorist, when he hasn't committed any act of terror is wrong and against the rules on Nairaland. The same obtains with threatening people. Both the name caller and the person issuing threats are breaking rules.

If Mac is a temporary measure as i suspect it is, take it easy, he'd soon leave the section.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Calling a person a terrorist, when he hasn't committed any act of terror is wrong and against the rules on Nairaland. The same obtains with threatening people. Both the name caller and the person issuing threats are breaking rules.

If Mac is a temporary measure as i suspect it is, take it easy, he'd soon leave the section.

First of all , my post was not about Mac but Ayatullah. His statement is a clear threat against Seun :

"There is still time to make the necessary correction or face the anger of Muslims all over the world in a way that will surprise you."

The worst I have called Mac is a fanatic and I stand by it, he is intolerant of other points of view which is a sign of fear.
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Bella3(f): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
tbaba1234:

Go back to your dictionary. Terrorism isnt all about carrying bombs you know?

Cowards result to online TERRORISM!!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^^

Bella, frosbella and Pygru ?

Now I get it, you were Pygru all along.

smh.

smiley
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by DejiYesufu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
DrummaBoy: I was almost thinking this thread had made front page with the sheer number of people viewing it since it has been opened. It shows this matter is serious. I just pray Seun sees reason and thus the right thing. He should atleast do one or more of the following:

1. Re instate manmustwac

2. Open subsections for other religious views and not just Islam

3. Appoint mods of similar faith for each subsection

4, Allow for a general religion section like we have it now

Some one had suggested these in a thread on this matter that was closed yesterday and I think it is a good idea. Let us all handle this matter maturely and not allow it to degenerate into a religious feud. We have enough of such to contend with in this country.

I cannot believe it; Drummaboy has been banned for simply airing a view? Na wa O. What is NL turning into?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
jackbauersballs: lol

Seun does not want to die. There is no heaven for an Atheist.

Better to hire Macbantunji to keep the suicide monkeys off his back, than to die by fatwa only to realise that Olumba Olumba was the right choice...

Moreover, Macbantunji's installation is a talking pointdriving traffic to the religion section. Win Win.
Lwkmd!!! Hahhahhahahahahha! cheesy
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Bella3(f): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Now I get it, you were Pygry all along.

smh.

smiley
gringringringrin

Are you in any way saying I'm a double?? grin
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

...to translate the dustbin u put up there? No way ..

it would have been better if you had left it in its original Arabic translation .. Google has made language easy so why do you want to complicate it

Lmao!
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Now I get it, you were Pygru all along.

smh.

smiley
Wow
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
free2ryhme:

i just completely read this post and realized I had been trying to educate a dullard.
Lwkmd!! cheesy
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by DejiYesufu(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
This thread will be closed before midnight I tell you guyz same way this one https://www.nairaland.com/1388995/manmustwac-been-sacked was.

I am simply in shock shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by DejiYesufu(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
@Frosbel

How do you avoid being banned?
Re: Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
frosbel:

First of all , my post was not about Mac but Ayatullah. His statement is a clear threat against Seun :

The worst I have called Mac is a fanatic and I stand by it, he is intolerant of other points of view which is a sign of fear.
The dude's fake maturity in reasoning and character disgusts me.
A retard posing as a wiseman is one scene i'm allergic to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel / What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.