Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41781 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 4:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: And you people have since upgraded to more serious political game of murder. Check out the stats in this current dispensation;

-------2003, Dr. Ayo Daramola, a PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Ekiti State, and a consultant on Social Protection and HIV/AIDS to the World Bank Country Office in Abuja was murdered in his bedroom at his hometown, Ijan-Ekiti. A nutritionist who recently joined the race, his death is linked to the intra-party crisis, which has thrown up political enemies after the death of the third term agenda in the state. He was stabbed, shot and hacked to death.

------   Engineer Funso Williams, PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Lagos State and chairman, Board of Directors of Nigeria Maritime Authority (NMA) was murdered on July 27, 2006. Police are still investigating this assassination. Forensic experts were invited from London to assist them. The police arrested PDP gubernatorial aspirants in the state and some members of the NMA board. They were held for about three weeks. 

-------- On July 16, 2005 unknown gunmen killed Alhaji Lateef (alias Lati Osogbo) a close associate of the strongman of Ibadan politics, Alhaji Lamidi Adebibu, in Ibadan. 

--------- Alhaji Sulaimon Olajokun, a Lagos-based businessman and one of the 'financiers' of the group, Oranmiyan was murdered on his way to Lagos from Ile-Ife Osun State, in a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on May 15, 2005. He was a chieftain of the Alliance for Democracy (AD). 

---------  On December 23, 2001, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige, was killed inside his bedroom at Ibadan, Oyo State. The police declared one Olugbenga Adebayo, ( a.k.a. Fryo) wanted in connection with the murder. The trial of suspects took many twists and turns; several judges resigned from the case, and Ige's wife died after one of the futile hearings to trace the killers. The Oyo government withdrew the case from the court in 2004. 

---------- Mrs. Emily Omope (a.k.a . Thatcher), an AD member, died on March 3, 2003 at the UCH Ibadan after an acid attack in December last year by unknown persons. 

--------- Unknown assailants in Lagos killed Dele Arojo a PDP gubernatorial aspirant on November 25, 2002. 

--------- On December 19, 2001, Mr. Odunayo Olagbaju, a member of the Osun State House of Assembly, was killed in front of the Moore police station, Ile-Ife, Osun State. 

--------- Ahmed Sardauna, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State also fell to the assassin’s bullet in 2003

Yoruba buru gan (Yoruba bad no be small)

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 4:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Just listen to yourself dude. No Igbo man begs Fashola to be appointed into the cabinet but every serious contender to the office of the governor of Lagos state knows that in any contest for that office between 2 strong and evenly balanced candidates, the Igbo votes would decide the winner. It is in this context that every administration would want to appoint Igbos into their cabinet do as to secure Igbo votes.

You just chill until you have an Igbo deputy governor in Lagos state.

Dream on broda not in this lifetime will lagos produce an Igbo deputy Govenor,when non-lagos indigenous yorubas don't attain deputy govenor.Bt if he decides nt to employ any igbo person into his cabinet there is nothing anyone can do.Pple wld vote based on his works in the state and not based on if he has an igbo person in his cabinet
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Bobandgreat: 4:39am On Aug 11, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
tankoemmanuel: Only last month, a very big plaza in Olodi, Apapa, belonging to Igbo entrepreneurs and housing hundreds of Igbo traders was burnt at night. The next day Fashola was at the site and promised to rebuild it at Lagos State’s expense. No Igbo governor has visited the place up to this moment, and none has promised to assist the victims. Last December, Ngozi Nwosu, an actress, was reported to be down with a serious liver ailment, so an appeal fund was launched. No Southeast government, including her home state of Imo State, responded, just as no wealthy Igbo men and women did. Only N1.5 million out of 6 million needed for treatment in the United Kingdom, could be raised. Fashola provided the remaining N4.5 million. And now some so-called Igbo activists are accusing him of anti-Igbo sentiments.

Two months ago, Fashola completed the biggest housing estate he has built and named it for Emeka Anyaoku, an erstwhile Commonwealth secretary general from Anambra State. At a time some Igbo people cannot be hired as teachers or civil servants in South-eastern states, Fashola recruits them in large numbers, with some becoming judges and magistrates. His Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, Ben Akabueze, is from the Southeast. The chief executive of the state Infrastructure Maintenance and Regulatory Agency, Joe Igbokwe, is an engineer and publisher from Nnewi. Mac Duruigbo, from Imo State, is Fashola’s Personal Assistant on the Media.

Fashola gave Ikemba Nnewi practically a state burial last year in Lagos, the only non-Southeast governor to accord the famous Biafran leader this high honour. He was the only governor who attended last March the Chinua Achebe colloquium at Brown University on Rhode Island, United States, where he praised Achebe for his monumental achievements at a time the great writer was the butt of criticism by the Yoruba political establishment following Achebe’s unflattering remarks about Obafemi Awolowo in his new book, There Was A Country, a personal account of the Nigerian civil war. So, how did some of us come about the brainwave that the dynamic and cosmopolitan Lagos State governor is anti-Igbo? Simply because his government relocated some Igbo elements to their home state, some of whom came to Lagos to do business but instead took to hard drug consumption and became urchin, better known as “area boys”! Interestingly when Fashola began to crack down on “area boys”, most of whom are from his state, Igbo traders were over the moon, rejoicing that the governor had saved them from the miscreants of “area boys” who had for decades been tormenting the traders daily, extorting huge sums from them and viciously assailing those who refused with dangerous weapons.

My brother, sheath ur sword. Igbos don't hate Fashola. They are only concerned with this new found love between the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani (orchestrators of Boko Haram) that kill Igbos and christians with impunity. Fashola spanned the embers of critisism from Igbos because Igbos are suspicious of APC and believe the party is anti igbo/christian. Deportation of Ndigbo is seen by the average Igbo man to represent the first series of anti Igbo/christian activities secretly nursed by this party.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 4:45am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

Dream on broda not in this lifetime will lagos produce an Igbo deputy Govenor,when non-lagos indigenous yorubas don't attain deputy govenor.Bt if he decides nt to employ any igbo person into his cabinet there is nothing anyone can do.Pple wld vote based on his works in the state and not based on if he has an igbo person in his cabinet

Please take Ngige, Ibo dash you for free

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 4:54am On Aug 11, 2013
omongbatim:

Please take Ngige, Ibo dash you for free

We no want old man.My own point is that if you guys feel he can do d job,let him contest and give him ur support regardless of the Party bt if nt then find a better person.I don't know ow he is a traitor, d fact he is a member of the APC doesn't make him a traitor @ least we get one state for SW wey b LP Yorubas voted GEJ nt PDP during the last elections coz they felt he was the man for d job even though we were wrong.Focus on good governance nt party.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by laplace19(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba:

You are fvuking too dense to comprehend .....stop comparing apple to orange..they aren't the same even if they sometimes have the same shape.
. Pointless... You lack the ability to pinpoint your claims
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 4:56am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

We no want old man.

He is not good enough for you and you think he is good for Ibos?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:01am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

I hope you know that the Igbos make up 45% of the voters register in Lagos state. Go figure mate.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 5:05am On Aug 11, 2013
omongbatim:

He is not good enough for you and you think he is good for Ibos?

Plz explain to your people that's if u reside in the east. Fashola didn't nt pick out a tribe to deport,he did it to all destitutes in the state.Lagos is too overcrowded what's the point coming to lagos to sleep under the bridge when you ve a roof over ur head in the village and doing something tangible.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by OneDrop: 5:06am On Aug 11, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?

LIAR! ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST TARRED ROAD NETWORK IN NIGERIA, IT'S ON RECORD CURTESY OF GOV. PETER OBI.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:09am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

Plz explain to your people that's if u reside in the east. Fashola didn't nt pick out a tribe to deport,he did it to all destitutes in the state.Lagos is too overcrowded what's the point coming to lagos to sleep under the bridge when you ve a roof over ur head in the village and doing something tangible.
So he picked them from under a bridge and dropped them under another bridge in another state by 3:00am, innit?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I hope you know that the Igbos make up 45% of the voters register in Lagos state. Go figure mate.

Don't be ignorant broda,the main fact igbos have a good percentage of population in lagos doesn't make dem the majority.Yorubas still make up the largest percentage as the indigenous pple followed by igbos,Calabar,Edo,Hausa's and other tribes.Where did you get ur own 45% from?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 5:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: So he picked them from under a bridge and dropped them under another bridge in another state by 3:00am, innit?

I travel to PH a lot from here(lagos) and I know it takes me almost the whole day getting there.Why didn't Peter obi respond to the resettlement letter that was sent to him.its possible they went to other states to drop some other destitutes b4 getting to Anambra don't you think so?coz there is no reason for dem to go drop dem @ 3am. ua
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by karpentar: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2013
Fashola has finished Ngige politically in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 5:22am On Aug 11, 2013
One Drop:

LIAR! ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST TARRED ROAD NETWORK IN NIGERIA, IT'S ON RECORD CURTESY OF GOV. PETER OBI.

Bro travel well am nt saying Anambra doesn't have some good roads bt what do you mean by best tared road.if you ve been to the new Eko Atlantic city(Ikoyi/lekki) you wld see a world class Toll gate wit state of the art road.Biggest project in Nigeria in 2011 world bank assisted project.what of Abuja roads.Guy stop saying something you don't know
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bebechuks: 5:25am On Aug 11, 2013
Provie: The reason is obvious: sins of the fathers. He shud go to Ogun State & contest.
okwa nu ya nu, nwanne odi ok.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

Where did you get ur own 45% from?

From APC. https://www.nairaland.com/1383852/igbos-45-lagos-joe-igbokwe
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 5:29am On Aug 11, 2013
omongbatim:

From APC. https://www.nairaland.com/1383852/igbos-45-lagos-joe-igbokwe

So yorubas are a minority in lagos state abi?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 5:30am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

So yorubas are a minority in lagos state abi?

Ask APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2013
omongbatim:

Ask APC.

I don't need to ask APC,I live in lagos like Joe igbokwe.so if igbos are 45% yorubas,Calabar,Edo,Hausa's are all in total of 55%.Guy you dey fall my hand o close dis case.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:39am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

Don't be ignorant broda,the main fact igbos have a good percentage of population in lagos doesn't make dem the majority.Yorubas still make up the largest percentage as the indigenous pple followed by igbos,Calabar,Edo,Hausa's and other tribes.Where did you get ur own 45% from?
I never said the Igbos are in the majority. What I'm stressing is that in an election where there are 2 credible candidates who can split the Yoruba votes like 50:50 or 50:45, a bloc Igbo vote for one of the candidates will hand him victory.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:41am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

Bro travel well am nt saying Anambra doesn't have some good roads bt what do you mean by best tared road.if you ve been to the new Eko Atlantic city(Ikoyi/lekki) you wld see a world class Toll gate wit state of the art road.Biggest project in Nigeria in 2011 world bank assisted project.what of Abuja roads.Guy stop saying something you don't know
He didn't say best tarred roads. He said best tarred road NETWORK.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Jomark(m): 5:43am On Aug 11, 2013
I stay at Ichide street in awka. It is not more than 4kilometer away from Ayom na okpala where the said thing happened. I went there in the evening and have only heard it in nairaland. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Jomark(m): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2013
omusiliyu: Let him go and rest... In a state of more than 1million citizens. Give other the chance to contribute their own quota... DR IFEANYI UBAH OF LABOUR PARTY ALL THE WAY
how do u knw ifeanyi Ubah will deliver?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Jomark(m): 5:48am On Aug 11, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Anambra people had done exactly what i expected... I wish there is a way to meet some of these Igbo traitors in Nairaland offline, that would have be a day of lesson 101 to them. Owelle Rochas your days has been numbered in igbo politics. I hope Ngige case can serve as a warning in advance to you sir.
wonder when the said thing happened and i didnt hear it. Went to the place around 3-4pm. This source is just media hype!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Jomark(m): 5:50am On Aug 11, 2013
duality: nna meen... this news no funny at all.
i don't believe this source!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 5:54am On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: He didn't say best tarred roads. He said best tarred road NETWORK.

So of all big states in Nigeria Lagos,Abuja,Rivers,Kano na Anambra get the best tarred road NETWORK in Nigeria? Hmmm ride on am listening.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by seanet02: 5:59am On Aug 11, 2013
[size=30pt]Bloody Propagandists of Obi and PDP at Work...
They did the same before Ngige Routed Obi and Akunyili at The Senatorial Polls
[/size]
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 11, 2013
Anambra people loved ngige but his statement regarding the deportation of his kindred sealed his fate and by extension pitched the easterners against APC.

It is politically correct to say that Fashola's action has galvanised miscarriage of APC preggy in the Niger Delta/Biafran enclave.

It is safe to say that Fashola murdered Ngige politically.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

So of all big states in Nigeria Lagos,Abuja,Rivers,Kano na Anambra get the best tarred road NETWORK in Nigeria? Hmmm ride on am listening.
Google can help cure your ignorance mate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.