Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41820 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by jamesibor: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: Oga stop ranting here jor its slavery and not apprenticeship, I will you take a boy of 8yrs from village to Lagos to go and serve one man and call that apprenticeship. and also you say 5 to 7 that is exactly the year we use studying in university and becoming great in life. Moreso are you saying the boy of 7-10yrs taken from Village to Lagos to serve one man will serve him for 7yrs and he will pay him off? its big lie. They now went to village to get young boy of let say 8yrs so te boy will be able to serve him for atleast 20yrs or more before he get hs freedom. I tire for this modern slavery ibos embark oo
Dude, nobody takes an 8 yr old for apprenticeship. Infant in most communities in Anambra state there is law that nobody goes for apprenticeship until after the completion of secondary education. As for going to university to become great, keep on deceiving yourself. Ask those who have graduated how great they are now. Ask your graduate banker friends how much those 'illiterate' traders deposit in their accounts daily and you'll curse yourself for not having the opportunity they had.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by tankoemmanuel(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2013
Ngige is the Nnamdi Azikiwe. Just the same way we Igbos refused to listen to Zik and followed Ojukwu - a man who was always high on ganja, who went to war against Nigeria with 500 cutlasses - that is also the same way we are refusing the good leadership and path of wisdom being offered by Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige, OON, KSJ.

Don't worry. Let us keep going mad, now that we have chased sanity into the bush! Stupid Igbo race! Stupid black race. We will surely regret but. But whether you enemies of progress like it or not, Ngige will win. If he doesn't win, Soludo will win from APGA, then he will cross-carpet into PDP against 2015. Then APGA, the trouble with Anambra state, will die a natural death.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by WilyiWily: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2013
bigass: if i hate a party i wont live in a state governed by the party. i dont know why igbos hate APC but troop down to Lagos and Ogun
But ask yourself how Lagos was made, Check your history
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by keizman: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba: Primitive behavior ...primitive people..
hehehe.. Igbo has now turned primitive to a yoruba man....even wen he has not removed a bucket of shit in his bedroom since two days now..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nollywood200: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2013
azzima: see biafrans ranting. A total non entity in nigerian political landscape. No matter who you dumwit vote for, he will be non performing like the others before him. Maybe fraudster Ifeany uba or soludo. U guys should just go ur way Jor

Is this what you people call yaroba performance. Maybe we don't know the meaning of democracy dividends. Let it be said now that the poverty in the SW is worse than what we have in Niger Rep.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by jamesibor: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: Oga stop ranting here jor its slavery and not apprenticeship, I will you take a boy of 8yrs from village to Lagos to go and serve one man and call that apprenticeship. and also you say 5 to 7 that is exactly the year we use studying in university and becoming great in life. Moreso are you saying the boy of 7-10yrs taken from Village to Lagos to serve one man will serve him for 7yrs and he will pay him off? its big lie. They now went to village to get young boy of let say 8yrs so te boy will be able to serve him for atleast 20yrs or more before he get hs freedom. I tire for this modern slavery ibos embark oo

Since you do not know how the Igbo apprentice system works, I'll educate you a bit on it;

One cannot turn a blind eye to the level of poverty that pervades the country Nigeria though less pronounced in The South Eastern part of the country. If you carry out a study, you will find out that most if not all of those that drop out after High school are from families that can't afford sending them to Uni or College as the case may be either because the family is poor that they can't sponsor any of their kids through higher education or they can't sponsor all of their kids thereby making it necessary that some will drop for their siblings to continue.

Again, the ingenuity of the Igbos is being pronounced in our traditional business apprenticeship scheme instituted by our fore fathers. this apprenticeship scheme has made it possible for billionaires to rise up from families which hitherto were barely able to feed (a rare occurrence in the other regions as it is either a Michael Otedola's son, an Abiola's son or a Danatata's cousin). Note that those 'DROP OUT TRADERS AND SPARE PARTS IMPORTERS' you are referring to are those who if they found themselves across the Niger, would be Area boys and if  up North, would be Almajiris. That explains why notwithstanding the fact that the Igbos are producing the highest number of graduates in Nigeria, those 'DROP OUTS' are still topping the charts in their different fields of endeavour.

That is the 'CAN DO' spirit of the average Igbo man at work.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by anonimi: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:

Y is ()nly PDP murdered

The murdered people below were not members of PDP at the time of their death.
Even Engr. Funsho Williams death benefited more the Jagabandit who needed to ensure his looting of Lagos for the eight years he was governor were not exposed by the guy he swindled to get the AD ticket in 1999. PDP had no motivation killing their best bet for getting into Alausa house in 2007.

--------- Alhaji Sulaimon Olajokun, a Lagos-based businessman and one of the 'financiers' of the group, Oranmiyan was murdered on his way to Lagos from Ile-Ife Osun State, in a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on May 15, 2005. He was a chieftain of the Alliance for Democracy (AD).

--------- On December 23, 2001, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige, was killed inside his bedroom at Ibadan, Oyo State. The police declared one Olugbenga Adebayo, ( a.k.a. Fryo) wanted in connection with the murder. The trial of suspects took many twists and turns; several judges resigned from the case, and Ige's wife died after one of the futile hearings to trace the killers. The Oyo government withdrew the case from the court in 2004.

---------- Mrs. Emily Omope (a.k.a . Thatcher), an AD member, died on March 3, 2003 at the UCH Ibadan after an acid attack in December last year by unknown persons.

--------- On December 19, 2001, Mr. Odunayo Olagbaju, a member of the Osun State House of Assembly, was killed in front of the Moore police station, Ile-Ife, Osun State.

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nollywood200: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2013
[s]
RaphaeloBurgess: I have gone through all the comments here.Not one,I mean not a single comment suggesting slim chance of Senator Chris Ngige becoming the next governor of Anambra was based on objectivity.All was based on his comment on the so called 'Lagos deportation'.I weep for the Igbos.A people with potentials in all ramifications of life-Philip Emeadili,Oby,Okwonjo,Soludo,Achebe,Ojukwu and many others to mention few.You have now allowed sentiment to becloud your reason.
Discussion of this nature should have been based on capabilty of Ngige turning Anambra State to the like of Lagos which is experiencing massive influx of people from all tribes in the world for greener pasture.
Instead,the premeditated political plan of Obi is allowed to prevail so that even lagging states like Yobe,Ekiti,Kwara will have the gut to still 'deport' Anambra indigenes.
The question you people should have asked Obi is why is Anambra not so good for business?Why are its indigenes scatter all over other states for greener pasture?What is correlate of his eight years of rule to infrastructure development?Is it like this in Akwa Ibom,Lagos,Cross River and others?The obvious reason your brothers and sisters are being deported is simply that their homes are no longer secure,infrastructures are grossly inadequate,a high level moral decadence,bad governance,unemployment,ritual killings and others.
May be when all these are addressed,and a sizeable population of Lagos indigenes are residing in Anambra which will make the Lagos-Anambra relationship,a complemenatary one rather than the current parasitic one,the deportation will stop.
So count Ngige out of deportation saga.Thank God his reign as Governor witness massive infrstructure development.This is one of the cardinal point of APC and likely thing Anambra is to experience.After all,Ngige and Fashola despite their political affiliation could still disagree.
God bless Anambra,God bless Nigeria
[/s]

Anambra hosts the biggest economy east of the Niger: huge economic activities, manufacturing and now oil and gas. Anambra people believe in spreading out their wealth. Mention one Anambran that does not have at least one good investment within the shores of Anambra? Nnewi people particularly will always register their presence in Nnewi before investing elsewhere.

FYI: Almost all the people that where sent to Anambra are not even from Anambra state. Some are from Delta, some from other Igbo states. So don't say what you don't know. Anambra people are by nature not dependents. Each and every Anambran believes in making his or her own money. So you can hardly find an Anambra beggar nor destitute.

As for lagos it was not the making of yarobas. FG, Igbos, Hausas developed the place. If yarobas are that good why didn't they transform this slum city of ibadan to at least be able to compete with Rivers, Anambra, Enugu, Cross River etc

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by RaphaeloBurgess: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2013
nollywood200: This is Anambra. The difference is clear, that even if you join all yaroba state put together they will not achieve this in 200years.
Is that the factory where ritual killing take place?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nollywood200: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2013
RaphaeloBurgess:
Is that the factory where ritual killing take place?

Yes oo..it's where yarobas are being laid back by their poverty and occultism and inbreeding. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by donkarly(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2013
mike404: DR CHRIS BABATUNDE NWABUEZE NGIGE AKA OTUNBA 1 OF LAGOS STATE grin I CAN'T FIT LAUGH cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by azzima(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

I can see the bolded part really hurt you to bone.. After all the much self acclaimed the most educated region in Nigeria, What useful purpose do it serve in Nigeria growth as a nation. Rather you all went to universities to studied how to be professional thief's and corrupt fellows. Do i need to mention how many of your kits/kins who was convicted for embezzling public funds? The triblistic idio't call femi kayode still battling with EFCC hopefully they convict him soon so the number will keep increasing.

I am not mocking you guys for being poor neither do i celebrate you guys for inheriting cowardice in your region, i am only reacting to one of a chest beater like you who kept bugging us with insignificant development in south west. Abi una own development na for in invisible world e dey?
see this illegal alien biafran talking. U PPL don tire me o.SA don't want una, same for Singapore, even India too. To make matters worse, common Kenya dey deport una. Biafrans and drugs are Siamese twins. They MUST hammer by all means before xmas so they can show off in the village. Once I was interviewing for a driver. The boy test drove the car well but soon as he told me his name was something chukwu, I just dash him 500 naira never to come back again. Biafrans eyes r too red for money. U see them kidnap their own mothers and fathers. Can't wait for Dem to form the republic of cocaine biafra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by mike404(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2013
SO DR TUNDE NGIGE MATTER NO DEY TIRE UNA ABI SMH
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by RaphaeloBurgess: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=nollywood200]

Yes oo..it's where yarobas are being laid back by their poverty and occultism and inbreeding. grin grin[/quote
But Fashola is actually asking you guys to go to prosperous region like Anambra so that you will not be laid back by poverty and occultism and there is hulabalo.Can you see the irony?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Longeria(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2013
Blazey J: Y im i readin dis shi.t sef..nxt page!!
This is the beginning, more shi.ts for Ashawo People club, APC.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by tankoemmanuel(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2013
grin Ngige salvaged Anambra state from the lethal shackles of godfathers. When Mbadinuju was governor, he did practically nothing. Then Anambra's money was being shared on a round table among godfathers, mafians, cartels, and blood-sucking vampires. The state was lying prostrate on the ground, bleeding to death from inertia and inexorable corruption. Then, my father was a state civil servant. We were living in Eme Court Road, Umudim Nnewi. All state schools went on strike because government did not pay workers for 11 months. We were badly affected by this ugly development. Then I saw butter and cheese disappear from the dining table during breakfast. Then meat and fish disappeared from our soup. It became luxury.

But my wonderful dad resigned his appointment and went into business. He invested in Motor spare parts in Motor parts market, Nnewi and we began to live fine again. But many people were not lucky. Many state workers died of heartbreak and orphaned their children who took to the streets. Gradually, things began to get bad. Armed robbery and sorts of thing.

But God has a way of working miracle. He sent his begotten son, Dr. Chris Ngige to save his people. 'Let my people go', Dr. Chris Ngige said to his PDP godfathers who asked him to bring people's money so they share it among themselves.

Ngige swung into action. He paid off all the debt of the state civil servant who were owed salaries for 11 months with interest. He recalled all those who went on voluntary retirement due to frustration. He recruited 5,000 youths into the state civil service at intervals. Then he dialogued with criminals in the state and engaged them in productive labour. He built solid roads, and put infrastructure in place as and when due. He was just doing it right. Everybody was happy. A messiah had come.

But his detractors were not happy. They kidnapped our governor and made him sign an agreement to bring public fund to the godfathers' round table. He signed it but when he was released by those who kidnapped him, he refused to bring our money to that round table. Instead he used it to work for our common good. But his detractors were very powerful. His godfather who had solid backing from Abuja took away his mobile police convoy, and our governor was moving without security with his life in danger. He used local vigilante to move about. Then they tried to assasinate him in an ambush but it proved abortive. They burnt the Anambra state Independent Electoral Commission when Ngige was planning local govt elections. They were out to make the state ungovernable for him. But when they saw that he was not deterred, they went to Abuja and connived with OBJ to seize Anambra federal allocation. For six months, Anambra did not receive federal allocation but Ngige was working and paying civil servants with Iternally Generated Revenue from Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka. He opened our eyes and we knew that Anambra had money.

When they saw his resilience, they went into cahoots and decided to throw him out of office by revealing to the court how they rigged him into the office. Peter Obi is just a child of circumstance. If Ngige had played along with his godfather, Obi would not have smelt the seat.

Now, Ngige is coming back to finish the good work he started and some evil demons are trying to pour sand in God's garri. God will punish you people. If you are an Anambra youth and you dare raise your voice to speak against Ngige, you will never be responsible in your hopeless life.

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2013
collynzo2: When Yoruba people stoned their Governor in kwara state, it wans't primitive behaviour. Hypocrite

So kwara is now a yoruba state ba? cheesy Ibos cheesy
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bushwailo: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2013
tankoemmanuel: grin Ngige salvaged Anambra state from the lethal shackles of godfathers. When Mbadinuju was governor, he did practically nothing. Then Anambra's money was being shared on a round table among godfathers, mafians, cartels, and blood-sucking vampires. The state was lying prostrate on the ground, bleeding to death from inertia and inexorable corruption. Then, my father was a state civil servant. We were living in Eme Court Road, Umudim Nnewi. All state schools went on strike because government did not pay workers for 11 months. We were badly affected by this ugly development. Then I saw butter and cheese disappear from the dining table during breakfast. Then meat and fish disappeared from our soup. It became luxury.

But my wonderful dad resigned his appointment and went into business. He invested in Motor spare parts in Motor parts market, Nnewi and we began to live fine again. But many people were not lucky. Many state workers died of heartbreak and orphaned their children who took to the streets. Gradually, things began to get bad. Armed robbery and sorts of thing.

But God has a way of working miracle. He sent his begotten son, Dr. Chris Ngige to save his people. 'Let my people go', Dr. Chris Ngige said to his PDP godfathers who asked him to bring people's money so they share it among themselves.

Ngige swung into action. He paid off all the debt of the state civil servant who were owed salaries for 11 months with interest. He recalled all those who went on voluntary retirement due to frustration. He recruited 5,000 youths into the state civil service at intervals. Then he dialogued with criminals in the state and engaged them in productive labour. He built solid roads, and put infrastructure in place as and when due. He was just doing it right. Everybody was happy. A messiah had come.

But his detractors were not happy. They kidnapped our governor and made him sign an agreement to bring public fund to the godfathers' round table. He signed it but when he was released by those who kidnapped him, he refused to bring our money to that round table. Instead he used it to work for our common good. But his detractors were very powerful. His godfather who had solid backing from Abuja took away his mobile police convoy, and our governor was moving without security with his life in danger. He used local vigilante to move about. Then they tried to assasinate him in an ambush but it proved abortive. They burnt the Anambra state Independent Electoral Commission when Ngige was planning local govt elections. They were out to make the state ungovernable for him. But when they saw that he was not deterred, they went to Abuja and connived with OBJ to seize Anambra federal allocation. For six months, Anambra did not receive federal allocation but Ngige was working and paying civil servants with Iternally Generated Revenue from Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka. He opened our eyes and we knew that Anambra had money.

When they saw his resilience, they went into cahoots and decided to throw him out of office by revealing to the court how they rigged him into the office. Peter Obi is just a child of circumstance. If Ngige had played along with his godfather, Obi would not have smelt the seat.

Now, Ngige is coming back to finish the good work he started and some evil demons are trying to pour sand in God's garri. God will punish you people. If you are an Anambra youth and you dare raise your voice to speak against Ngige, you will never be responsible in your hopeless life.

A word is enough for the wise!
Leave them, my sadness is that it is confirmed that the state will remain backwards for more years.
Soludo will be a good option but, hes got no chance against PDP and Obi in APGA
The rest are clowns, I wont even pay any attention.

Now I understand the saying, U get what u deserve !
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Longeria(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
DREAMER

Thunder fire you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

Lagos is not a yoruba land abi? So its an igbo land.Guy stop deceiving yourself.Has lagos state produced an igbo govenor b4?Lagos(eko),Eyo festival celebrated by the Lagos state govt,Obas of Lagos are they igbos?Ikorodu,yaba,surulere,Agege,Ikoyi,lekki,Ajah,Epe do they sound igbo to you? See your mouth igbos and Europeans developed lagos indeed.its so simple lagos a yoruba land was developed by the white men and bcoz it was the former capital of Nigeria.Now they ve created a new capital city Abuja go and claim its an igbo land. a
this shows you don't know you histor GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE 1977 -1978 Commodore Ndubisi Kali. 1978 -1979Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by thaidoctor(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2013
Why are you igbo(weed) or ibo people like this?? Why is it always hard for you people to see the truth why ooh why??
I have observed some of the puerile and silly comments been made by all these ibos tout about yoruba people here and i cant but laugh......Yoruba the poorest I cant but laugh....It is on record that the poorest and backward state in the whole Nigeria is Ebonyi state where is a taboo for you to kill snake in this age we are in(i dey laugh ooo)......It is only in ibo land you will see Baby factory(crazy world)..kidnapping and arm robbery is the order of the day?? Yoruba nation is blessed so you can keep sucking on.....You are laying claim to Lagos state(lmao) it is only a bas*ard that describe his fatherland with left hand....go and lay claim to your akwa and onisha...Lagos belong to yoruba and we can decide to chase you all out if you fail to show some respect....Did i hear una say we no fit??(Hope you can all remember what happen when ojuwku led you all to man slaughter)..So dont just dear.
Can you just point to a single federal presence in Ibo land except for the newly refurbished enugu airport??
Ibo race have always been a backstabber right from the word go..That is why they will forever remain backward.
Keeping bring people from your village to come and do boy boy for their oga in Lagos and dont think of how to better your own land(mtcheew)......Quick send ngige come make him come govern for Lagos state..Mumu people.
And may i also remind you that is platform from which you post your rubbish also belong to a Yoruba man.?? grin
Bunch of assholes shocked grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by thaidoctor(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Chest beating of you guys has no boundary.

South West an enclave of poverty. A region where 80% of it masses still buy foods in canteens wrap it with white nylon and soup in a dirt plastic plate.

Only in south west you can see five brothers all are touts working in motor parks.

South west where all female child get pregnanted at tender age of 14,15 to 20 this is a result of high level of illiteracy.

South West a region where families drinks ijebu gari at night as dinner.

South west a region where elderly people prostrate for a young igbo trader just because of 100 naira this is what i call professional begging.

South West a region where all house roofs wear dusty and reddish roof top, whereas other regions are adapting into aluminum roof.

I can go on and on, in fact nairaland may not contain it if i am to count the sign of poverty in that region call south west. Stop your chest beating and face reality.

Why are you igbo(weed) or ibo people like this?? Why is it always hard for you people to see the truth why ooh why??
I have observed some of the puerile and silly comments been made by all these ibos tout about yoruba people here and i cant but laugh......Yoruba the poorest I cant but laugh....It is on record that the poorest and backward state in the whole Nigeria is Ebonyi state where is a taboo for you to kill snake in this age we are in(i dey laugh ooo)......It is only in ibo land you will see Baby factory(crazy world)..kidnapping and arm robbery is the order of the day?? Yoruba nation is blessed so you can keep sucking on.....You are laying claim to Lagos state(lmao) it is only a bas*ard that describe his fatherland with left hand....go and lay claim to your akwa and onisha...Lagos belong to yoruba and we can decide to chase you all out if you fail to show some respect....Did i hear una say we no fit??(Hope you can all remember what happen when ojuwku led you all to man slaughter)..So dont just dear.
Can you just point to a single federal presence in Ibo land except for the newly refurbished enugu airport??
Ibo race have always been a backstabber right from the word go..That is why they will forever remain backward.
Keeping bring people from your village to come and do boy boy for their oga in Lagos and dont think of how to better your own land(mtcheew)......Quick send ngige come make him come govern for Lagos state..Mumu people.
And may i also remind you that is platform from which you post your rubbish also belong to a Yoruba man.?? grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by meforyou1(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2013
RaphaeloBurgess: I have gone through all the comments here.Not one,I mean not a single comment suggesting slim chance of Senator Chris Ngige becoming the next governor of Anambra was based on objectivity.All was based on his comment on the so called 'Lagos deportation'.I weep for the Igbos.A people with potentials in all ramifications of life-Philip Emeadili,Oby,Okwonjo,Soludo,Achebe,Ojukwu and many others to mention few.You have now allowed sentiment to becloud your reason.
Discussion of this nature should have been based on capabilty of Ngige turning Anambra State to the like of Lagos which is experiencing massive influx of people from all tribes in the world for greener pasture.
Instead,the premeditated political plan of Obi is allowed to prevail so that even lagging states like Yobe,Ekiti,Kwara will have the gut to still 'deport' Anambra indigenes.
The question you people should have asked Obi is why is Anambra not so good for business?Why are its indigenes scatter all over other states for greener pasture?What is correlate of his eight years of rule to infrastructure development?Is it like this in Akwa Ibom,Lagos,Cross River and others?The obvious reason your brothers and sisters are being deported is simply that their homes are no longer secure,infrastructures are grossly inadequate,a high level moral decadence,bad governance,unemployment,ritual killings and others.
May be when all these are addressed,and a sizeable population of Lagos indigenes are residing in Anambra which will make the Lagos-Anambra relationship,a complemenatary one rather than the current parasitic one,the deportation will stop.
So count Ngige out of deportation saga.Thank God his reign as Governor witness massive infrstructure development.This is one of the cardinal point of APC and likely thing Anambra is to experience.After all,Ngige and Fashola despite their political affiliation could still disagree.
God bless Anambra,God bless Nigeria
u guys say igbos disperse and so on as if there are no more people left in south east. Igbos have always been out going. Remember zik and ojukwu and nzeokwu were born in the north. Go to onitsha, aba, owerri and enugu today and see population and business activities. Lagos is no man's land. My grandfather was one of the richest men in lagos, with streets named after him in ikoyi and VI. We can't build and are still buiding lagos, and u come and tell us rubbish. Talk of ibadan, abeokuta, akure, ado-ekiti, offa, tell me of the influx of igbos in those yorubalands.
I am not from anambra, but if the people say they don't want ngige anymore, then he should go and sit down. In politics, a reckless statement can ruin a politician's career for life. And if the people say it's soludo they want, they should carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nollywood200: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2013
thaidoctor: Why are you igbo(weed) or ibo people like this?? Why is it always hard for you people to see the truth why ooh why??

Is lagos your land? Have you seen any Igbo man going to Oyo, Ekiti, Ogon, Ondo, Oshun.

The last I checked lagos was former FCT and was developed by FG, Igbo, Hausa etc. Have you seen anybody whether Igbo or Ijaw having anything to do with yaroba ghettos and slums of Ibadan, osogbo, ekiti, abeokuta as can be shown on the picture below. This is where the yarobas should go and developed, so keep off lagos. Lagos real estates and investments has been bought close to 75% by other Nigerians from other regions, so what is remains does not gurrantee yarobas ownership of the place. Its not a core yaroba, it was developed by FG and others. Go back and develop Ibadan and other yaroba slum. Maybe tomorrow somebody from NIger or Nassarawa will claim ownership of Abuja when in the reality Igbos has bought over 73% as confirmed by el Rufai.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2013
I guess d touts and miscreants in ur tribe are civilized huh?
Evn d councillors and local govt chairmen in d east are educated(most are professionals) unlike the motor park chairmen,NURTW bosses and the iyaloja's sons u select to lead u undecided

agbameta:

Enlightened and civilized people let ballot boxes decide, not violent thugs, emotional and irrational people like you.

Looks like you people are still decades behind civilization.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Longeria(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
Wsdm:
What is Igbo politics? No presidential plan, no nationalistic plan, no unity plan and tomorrow you cry foul of maginalization. The yorubas and the hausas are openly telling Jonathan to give way for them and you are busy groping. I hope you all understand that he who does not participate in a competition needs no medal. I guess you the Igbos should just leave politics for others to do while you face your business as that is your ways.
No matter what, Jonathan's presidency is more of Igbo presidency than buhari or whatever.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by jeoffer(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Datz good 4 him ,u can't eat ur cake n still have it !!! People like ngige make us loose d̶̲̥̅̊ civil war !!! Selfish interest,he should go and contest in potiskum

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
...Aside Lagos pls point out d federal presence in any other yeroba state! Son of a tout calling his masters tout undecided
Aside google's ans to "yerobas are" , u are criminals, drug pushers and users(especially ur fugly women)FBI's list of wanted Nigerians for drug peddling in the US were yeroba women,it was on nl bt as d cowards u r,u all turned blind eyes to it! MOLESTERS(fathers to daughters) fraudsters(yahoo) ritualists(hot spots for ritualists listed by d police are 80% in the west),cowards and Very tribalistic..ur pple kidnap Igbos in lagos but that thread never made front page.

U pple are always ready to post crimes commited by igbos or comment in our topics but if its a yeroba d thread doesn't get to 3pages cuz we dnt hv time for the rubbish u pple do to us by commenting on our thread till it gets to 30pages! Smh inferiority complex at its peak! undecided
Ebonyi is backward and osun and ondo are what? Sometime ago I went to one ikare village or whateva,indeed u pple r civilzed! Lol
D last time I checked d west are d weed farmers and highest users as proved by the NDLEA so quit decieving urself! ORANGUTANG

thaidoctor: Why are you igbo(weed) or ibo people like this?? Why is it always hard for you people to see the truth why ooh why??

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by tgbaba(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
tankoemmanuel: I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

If at this point in time any Igbo person does not know that Fashola is the best friend of Igbos, then that person must be suffering from dull wit, intimidating stupidity, brazen ignorance and suicidal foolishness.

Here are reasons why Fashola is the best friend of Igbos.

1, An Anambra person is a commissioner in Lagos state government. There is no Yoruba person who is a commissioner in any Igbo state.

2, A good number of Igbos are working under Lagos state government civil service. Sometime ago, Igbos kicked out non-indigenes of their states from their state civil service. Abia state kicked out Anambra people first! Brother against Brother. Does that not make Fashola a Jesus?

3, Lagos state government recruited Igbos into her civil service but for Anambra state governor has been in office for 8 years without employing anybody. However, many unemployed graduates from the state, being frustrated, have taken to armed robbery and kidnapping as a means of survival.

4, Igbos governors neglected the destitute Igbos in the region. These destitutes thought that Lagos is a gold mine and went to Lagos in search of greener pasture only to find out that Nigeria is tough. They became stranded in Lagos, obviously in a dilemma. But Fashola took them in, fed them, clothed them and gave them medical attention for six months. When he wrote Anambra state government over her 14 destitute citizens, our governor did not care. He simply neglected them while sharing state fund among churches. Our money!

5, There is proof that Anambra state government was written by Lagos state govt., and a date was fixed for the exchange of destitutes. Why can't we Igbos look closely to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?

Wahalai yio dara fun O. Bi oti je okoro to oti so okodoro oro. Aamon awon eyan re ofe ooto. Fi wonle oju won yi ori. Always whining na them sabi
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Can't you yorubas leave anambra politics for anambra people to decide?this is anambra local politics we talking about,its not national politics.leave anambra politics for anambra people;leave rivers politics for rivers people just as anambra and rivers people do not interfer with local politics of ekiti or osun states.the people on ground will determine the outcome of the elections,media propoganda from southwest is mere waste of time and energy.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Spot on.the yoruba mindset is that of hatred,evil mindedness dat is why they devote so much time and energy to tribal bashing
peppy luv:

U pple are always ready to post crimes commited by igbos or comment in our topics but if its a yeroba d thread doesn't get to 3pages cuz we dnt hv time for the rubbish u pple do to us by commenting on our thread till it gets to 30pages! Smh inferiority complex at its peak! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette / Caption This Picture Of The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.