Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41818 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by confusion247(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
wellmax:

Ojukwu begged them, on national TV, he said 'grant ϻϵ
my final wish Änd vote for Obi' He was never able Ŧo fight for his people.
Just type yorubas are in a google search box and get back to me.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
We Yorubas love Olatunde Ngige so much that we are willing to let him contest in Lagos. You omo Ibos can send him over to us to be our Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by gramci: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
payless:

The same Yarima that went to meet with your Jonathan few days before he voted to justify rape of young girls. The same Yerima that led tens of mallams to pray with Jonathan. The same Yerima some PDP bigwigs want to run with Jonathan on PDP ticket in 2015.

Haba bro, you should know by now that most APC clowns wants to identify with the success of President GEJ government. you are aware that Ngige (APC Senator)who is anonymous at the senate recently laid claim to the power projects in Anambra State. Even APC chairman, Bisi Akande shamelessly extended invitation to President GEJ to join APC. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
....That evn ur kinsmen are not fit to step into his shoes!
payless:

Headed by a confused, clueless, uncharacteristics of a man called Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
confusion247:
You want google Ŧo defend you? A search engine? Na wa for yiibo pipu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by stanech: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Anambra no want Ngige if u love him so much u can addopt him.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
abbeylincon: only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?

This is the biggest lie and most brazen bragging of the 21st century. And that is bedsides the FACT that in Kano and other northern states, they count cows, goats and sheep and humans. Little wonder they behave like those animals.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
payless:

I don't know why. I have asked the same question. They hate APC or AC but they keep running away from PDP governed states and running to AC governed states.
Those people were there during PDP tenure,built businesses and investments,and you want them to leave all that because of one mushroom political party?
Ole,thief,barawo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
....and hv u 4gotn u told me ur surname was easterner pls call them to read!

wellmax:

Easterners please read this carefully.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by gramci: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
stanech: Anambra no want Ngige if u love him so much u can addopt him.

shikena
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by tankoemmanuel(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Chest beating of you guys has no boundary.

South West an enclave of poverty. A region where 80% of it masses still buy foods in canteens wrap it with white nylon and soup in a dirt plastic plate.

Only in south west you can see five brothers all are touts working in motor parks.

South west where all female child get pregnanted at tender age of 14,15 to 20 this is a result of high level of illiteracy.

South West a region where families drinks ijebu gari at night as dinner.

South west a region where elderly people prostrate for a young igbo trader just because of 100 naira this is what i call professional begging.

South West a region where all house roofs wear dusty and reddish roof top, whereas other regions are adapting into aluminum roof.

I can go on and on, in fact nairaland may not contain it if i am to count the sign of poverty in that region call south west. Stop your chest beating and face reality.

You are critically insane. They drink garri at night but they produce the best legal luminaries, the best journalists, the best accountants. A yoruba man lives in a 2 bedroom, rusted roof house but his children are studying in Manchester university, in Princeton, in Oxford university. Your Ibo father lives in a duplex situated in an isolated hinterland, but his children don't go to school! What are we Igbos doing in Lagos? Lagos is feeding us, yet you castigate and make vitrioloc attacks on the region. It seems you didn't suck your mother's breast milk at all.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by max1113(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
gudugba:

You are fvuking too dense to comprehend .....stop comparing apple to orange..they aren't the same even if they sometimes have the same shape.
U,re 1 of intellectual embencil, dat we hv in NL. Coz d't really gt any differenc aabeg bssy
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel:

You are critically insane. They drink garri at night but they produce the best legal luminaries, the best journalists, the best accountants. A yoruba man lives in a 2 bedroom, rusted roof house but his children are studying in Manchester university, in Princeton, in Oxford university. Your Ibo father lives in a duplex situated in an isolated hinterland, but his children don't go to school! What are we Igbos doing in Lagos? Lagos is feeding us, yet you castigate and make vitrioloc attacks on the region. It seems you didn't suck your mother's breast milk at all.

Dream of the century. Lawyers, accountants? Others (Igbos) produce Engineers, doctors, global economists and enterprenuers. What do lawyers contribute to the economy?

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nwanne mmadu hapu ndi ara, but ur mouth bad o grin grin grin
ferdsmart: U wanna know? Go and ask ur Grandfather wt wz his reaction when he phucked ur Grandmother's p u s s y. F u c k u
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
peppy luv: ....and hv u 4gotn u told me ur surname was easterner pls call them to read!
what is this one saying?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
...GBAMEST COMMENT EVER!! U r a true son of ur father! grin
solomon111: Anyway,soludo is a far better choice as governor.
The youths have decided not to settle for mediocrity.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by stanech: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
I just pity Rochas he no get political sence @ all
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
If you take to verbal abuses to help you win an arguement, it shows you have a long way to go.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
confusion247:
Brother, what has that got to do with the topic at hand? Anyway sha I tried and this is what I got;

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
peppy luv: ...GBAMEST COMMENT EVER!! U r a true son of ur father! grin

hahaha, the same Soludo they rejected 4 years ago. This is what i call "any where bele ebbe" kind of people.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by roxell120(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
every thread depicts vividly y we are not meant to be together as one country. yorubas always speak from both sides of there mouth. igbos shd leave ur land and the next minute ure saying secession is a bad idea when ure already championing it.sw minus lagos is a no mans land.what remains? if interstate migration is a crime then substract lagos yoruba indegenes from the total number of yorubas in lagos and see for urself. what drove them out of osun, ogun, ekiti etc? lagos w location is very important to all nigerians for the following reasons :
1.it shares comon boundary with some west african /anglophone countries

2.it was nigeria capital which attracted a large population especially igbo merchants just like Abuja.those that are business minded know how to explore such oppurtunity
!
3.lagos is a major transit point to countries that we ve strong economic ties accross west african subregion and beyond .
4,its the first point of call for marchants on both land and coastal borders

therefore its not abt yoruba here but nigeria and economic benefits. period

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by gentlepal: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
I so much love this.Timehas come for our rulers to start telling d truth notusing plotical sentiment.Boko haram were busy killing people APC did not do anything immidiatelyGEJ declared State of emmergency de now woke up to critisize him instead of supporting the course.Ngige go to lagos n contest for Governor under APC.Fashola used u .Ndoo
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
They stoned him, so what?.....for all is worth these guys are all politicians and they do nothing until election period. I nearly lost my life yesterday in a political rally yesterday...c gunfire cos I came to support my own aspirant. Politics is dirty, stay out of it!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Just d way u cowards secretly stone ur polithieves,they still force theirselves on u,u cowardly accept and swallow their rubbish!Igbos don't do that!
As far as we all knw there is an internal "religious political" war in d west!! A bitter truth u knw very well! D yoruba muslims rule and u christians are cowards in front but cry fowl at d back! Come 2015,Godfather Tinubu will select 4 u and u all sheepishly accept!
*did I hear u say u r not complaining? Thunder gbarie gi isi undecided*
Yorubest: Stoning development away

Once again putting emotions ahead of objectivity

Well, as long as my dear BRF and other SW governors are performing, I don't give a hoot

But whoever you decide to vote in Anambra, just live with whatever he throws at you and don't think Lagos is the next port of call because as you come, so you shall be returned back home to reunite with your families

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel:

I can see the bolded part really hurt you to bone.. After all the much self acclaimed the most educated region in Nigeria, What useful purpose do it serve in Nigeria growth as a nation. Rather you all went to universities to studied how to be professional thief's and corrupt fellows. Do i need to mention how many of your kits/kins who was convicted for embezzling public funds? The triblistic idio't call femi kayode still battling with EFCC hopefully they convict him soon so the number will keep increasing.

I am not mocking you guys for being poor neither do i celebrate you guys for inheriting cowardice in your region, i am only reacting to one of a chest beater like you who kept bugging us with insignificant development in south west. Abi una own development na for in invisible world e dey?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by tankoemmanuel(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
omongbatim:

Dream of the century. Lawyers, accountants? Others (Igbos) produce Engineers, doctors, global economists and enterprenuers. What do lawyers contribute to the economy?

Are you sure? We are just mercantile traders. Nothing more nothing less. We hardly have corporate firms. Only small shops where we sell our wares. The richest among us do importation business and the business does not outlive the inventor or the owner. That is where Yoruba people come in with their knowledge. A Yoruba person can sustain a corporate firm with 5 million naira, and even if he dies, the business lives on. But an Igbo importer's N1Billion business cannot outlive him. The biz dies with him and is buried with him in his grave. Where is the sense in that? Is that what you call entrepreneurship? That's a monument of folly!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ACM10: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Nebeuwa: Igbos should ask Okorocha about how he feels about this deportation saga.

Is he standing with Fashola or the Ndigbo? angry

I bet that Okorocha will avoid getting involved in that mess after seeing what it did to Ngige.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of The President / "Leadership From Sudan", "Herdsmen From Mali"- Shehu Sani Slams APC / Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.