Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41779 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ochilikoko(m): 6:12am On Aug 11, 2013
gudugba: Primitive behavior ...primitive people..
You should first of all do introduction of ur Self and Note dat it must take APC more dan a decade to even win Local Government election in Anambra.
You should first of all do introduction of ur Self and Note dat it must take APC more dan a decade to even win Local Government election in Anambra.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ochilikoko(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by benpuzzy(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2013
I knew that it must surely come to this, Ngige forgot that he has an ambition and went to involve himself in the controversy between Fashola and Anambra State instead of standing by to watch the scenario, anyway, my one cent advice is that he should just forget everything about that position cos he has sold and betrayed the confidence reposed in him by the Anambranian and the Igbos at large.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ochilikoko(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2013
call Us anything You Wish.The truth remains that APC can never win even a Local Govt.Election in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Izontubo(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2013
ghettodreamz: Why stoning them? So, none of those youths b get gun?

gringrin....you harsh o.....cheesy
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bakynes(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Google can help cure your ignorance mate.

Checked Google and its Anambra has the best Rural-Urban road Network.stating Best road network doesn't complete it.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ochilikoko(m): 6:28am On Aug 11, 2013
igbo boy: Nice once....ngige is an efulefu that should contest in Kano or Ondo state and not in Anambra...
He is very Lucky dat b4 I could arive to d scene with STONES,he has disappeared. Foolish short Man.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ochilikoko(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2013
Blessmira: They 4got all he did 4 them durin his tenure as their governor. If de like let them use catapult on him . If he wants 2 b there as their next govnor, he wil. Politicians ar d same..... cheesy
what did He do?He stole all our Money so?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2013
bakynes:

Checked Google and its Anambra has the best Rural-Urban road Network.stating Best road network doesn't complete it.
What is the difference between six and half a dozen?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Billygee2u: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2013
collynzo2: When Yoruba people stoned their Governor in kwara state, it wans't primitive behaviour. Hypocrite

all over the world,YORUBAS are the only meaning of hypocrites,no other meaning of hypocrites than "YORUBA"

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 6:46am On Aug 11, 2013
solomon111: CASE CLOSED.
So i don't want to hear or see any APC nonsense in the SE.
And if you or any of your generation set there foot on the soil of SW may all of you perish along the way.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2013
solomon111: Get lost.
Why? we dont want you on our soil anymore or is it a most you benefit from us? since you can't employ our people in SE and you want to be enjoying in SW, its a lie it wont work.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: Why? we dont want you on our soil anymore or is it a most you benefit from us? since you can't employ our people in SE and you want to be enjoying in SW, its a lie it wont work.
Who let the dogs out?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Chest beating of you guys has no boundary.

South West an enclave of poverty. A region where 80% of it masses still buy foods in canteens wrap it with white nylon and soup in a dirt plastic plate.

Only in south west you can see five brothers all are touts working in motor parks.

South west where all female child get pregnanted at tender age of 14,15 to 20 this is a result of high level of illiteracy.

South West a region where families drinks ijebu gari at night as dinner.

South west a region where elderly people prostrate for a young igbo trader just because of 100 naira this is what i call professional begging.

South West a region where all house roofs wear dusty and reddish roof top, whereas other regions are adapting into aluminum roof.

I can go on and on, in fact nairaland may not contain it if i am to count the sign of poverty in that region call south west. Stop your chest beating and face reality.

where is your sense of reasoning is i may ask? did you make any sense with your post? i just dey laugh the way you SE easten are taking your future leaders as slave, I have seen so many Ibo man went to village and come back to Lagos with an ungerage boy to start working for him as sales boy instead of going to school what do we call that? Poverty.yes poverty because the parent cannot care for there kids so they send them out in slavery and he will serve his boss for more than 25yrs isn't that slavery? if you doubt me go to Alaba you will find an unger age boy attending to customer in a shop, Go to ladipo same, go to any Ibo market and you find them there using them as slave isn't that poverty?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Dibiachukwu: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2013
Nebeuwa: Igbos should ask Okorocha about how he feels about this deportation saga.

Is he standing with Fashola or the Ndigbo? angry
nna see trap. You must hate this man very much grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by pesty100(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2013
collynzo2: When Yoruba people stoned their Governor in kwara state, it wans't primitive behaviour. Hypocrite
point of correction kwarans aint yoruba
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2013
omongbatim:

Dream of the century. Lawyers, accountants? Others (Igbos) produce Engineers, doctors, global economists and enterprenuers. What do lawyers contribute to the economy?
Are you talking about the same product you have since the time of Zik? tell me how many Ibo man children go to school this time around? none.. instead they call uncle Chinedu to take them to Lagos to train them trade... most of them no get primary school education na trading sha.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Onlytruth(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: where is your sense of reasoning is i may ask? did you make any sense with your post? i just dey laugh the way you SE easten are taking your future leaders as slave, I have seen so many Ibo man went to village and come back to Lagos with an ungerage boy to start working for him as sales boy instead of going to school what do we call that? Poverty.yes poverty because the parent cannot care for there kids so they send them out in slavery and he will serve his boss for more than 25yrs isn't that slavery? if you doubt me go to Alaba you will find an unger age boy attending to customer in a shop, Go to ladipo same, go to any Ibo market and you find them there using them as slave isn't that poverty?

You cannot understand because you are not Igbo. It is not slavery, it is called APPRENTICESHIP. It has served us well through the years and will continue to do so. It actually gives us the competitive edge in Nigeria.

I do not support underage apprenticeship of course, but it is better than sending out a child to go begging in the streets as prevalent in your land.

Let me tell you something that I suspect you may know already: Igbo style apprenticeship is not easy and so far has eluded other African groups. You know why your people cannot copy it? You are too unscrupulous and dishonorable. You cannot abide by agreements! It takes HONOR, INTEGRITY and HONESTY to take a total stranger in, he serves in your business for 5 -7 years (not your fake 25 years), and you still abide by the terms of the original agreement at the end by giving the person enough money and capital (goods) to start his own business. It takes SERIOUS MORAL COMMITMENT -the likes of which is totally alien to your culture.

So, please next time you see an Igbo apprentice (whether of age or under age) quietly sit somewhere and look in awe and admiration... then try your hand at copying it. I wouldn't bet my 2 cents that you would succeed though. lol

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2013
roxell120: every thread depicts vividly y we are not meant to be together as one country. yorubas always speak from both sides of there mouth. igbos shd leave ur land and the next minute ure saying secession is a bad idea when ure already championing it.sw minus lagos is a no mans land.what remains? if interstate migration is a crime then substract lagos yoruba indegenes from the total number of yorubas in lagos and see for urself. what drove them out of osun, ogun, ekiti etc? lagos w location is very important to all nigerians for the following reasons :
1.it shares comon boundary with some west african /anglophone countries

2.it was nigeria capital which attracted a large population especially igbo merchants just like Abuja.those that are business minded know how to explore such oppurtunity
!
3.lagos is a major transit point to countries that we ve strong economic ties accross west african subregion and beyond .
4,its the first point of call for marchants on both land and coastal borders

therefore its not abt yoruba here but nigeria and economic benefits. period
Oga tell that to your brothers who are always going against the yoruba and there move, @the bold atleast the capital have been moved to ABuja over 22yrs ago so why not move to abuja with the Capital? Lagos is no more the capital of Nigeria but a yorubaman land and if you can go by our rules then leave our land.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by skytech101(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Nigerians r usually sentimental in stuff. What is wrong with d actions of Governor Fashola. Gets things clear before you say sometin. Ngige is d most credible candidate in Anambra state. For your information APC has a manifesto, and neither PDP nor APGA has.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by inspbado(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Its kinda ironic innit? the case of this people can be equated to someone cutting his nose to spite his face. smiley
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

I can see the bolded part really hurt you to bone.. After all the much self acclaimed the most educated region in Nigeria, What useful purpose do it serve in Nigeria growth as a nation. Rather you all went to universities to studied how to be professional thief's and corrupt fellows. Do i need to mention how many of your kits/kins who was convicted for embezzling public funds? The triblistic idio't call femi kayode still battling with EFCC hopefully they convict him soon so the number will keep increasing.

I am not mocking you guys for being poor neither do i celebrate you guys for inheriting cowardice in your region, i am only reacting to one of a chest beater like you who kept bugging us with insignificant development in south west. Abi una own development na for in invisible world e dey?
Oga can you please give us the list of the convicted yoruba man who are facing trial? name one past ACN Governor who is facing trial for curruption. The guy Fani Kayode is a PDP member and only follow the rule of if you can't beat them you join them and when his conscience is asking him to stop he quit and follow the progressive.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ChykeND: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Anambra people had done exactly what i expected... I wish there is a way to meet some of these Igbo traitors in Nairaland offline, that would have be a day of lesson 101 to them. Owelle Rochas your days has been numbered in igbo politics. I hope Ngige case can serve as a warning in advance to you sir.
. Owelle Rochas Okorocha should be the next.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by stanech: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Chyke ND: . Owelle Rochas Okorocha should be the next.

that guy should hv a rethink now b4 its too late.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by buchai: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Amala nma esite na ulo were puta na ama. Ngige has failed his people and he needs to apologies even though is too late to apologies. I once held him at esteem but he needs to apologies for me to hold him back. I will advice him to step down but before he do so he need Gov. Fashola of Lagos state to comedown to East and meet the present Gov. Of Anambra stata Gov. Obi and ask forgiveness and to donate handsomely to those he deported from his state for peace to reign for west to unite with east for east to forgive thier son and for APC to have a chance of dominiary. For me it can be reconciliable dat way. Please let there be Peace (my heart still goes for Ngige "for the devil you know is the better than the angel you do not know") its a popular saying i believe in it but yet to see where it works.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2013
gentlepal: APC has nothing to offer sincerely speaking.Chek it out all d people in in APC were in PDP before now.What did they do ?nothing.Thats y Rochas has been tagged as a POLITICAL PROSTITUTE .Pls my fellow Nl and Igbos lets vote wisely .The Devil u know is better than the Angel u dnt know.I forsee Revolution if we d youths are not carried along .ATIKU of all people left PDP n he came back. I prefer to vote for someone who has been tested n trusted
Sorry you have to correct yourself here, How many of them are in PDP before? the strong and frontrunner of the party have never been in PDP for one single day. Is it Buhari, Tinubu you talking about? and about those that have been in PDP before can you tell me the reason why they leave PDP for the progressive? is because of the currupt in PDP. Chris Ngige leave PDP because he does not want to be party of the let share the money. same is Okorocha. Obanioro left ACN for PDP because we are not sharing money in ACN we work for the massess and he went for where the money is shared. Atiku left PDP for ACN thinking they are sharing money there, But when he get there and discover they spending there on money to develop there various states and not sharing money, he quickly run back to PDP where they share money.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: Oga can you please give us the list of the convicted yoruba man who are facing trial? name one past ACN Governor who is facing trial for curruption. The guy Fani Kayode is a PDP member and only follow the rule of if you can't beat them you join them and when his conscience is asking him to stop he quit and follow the progressive.

Ikuforiji Lagos House Speaker
Tinubu, King of Yorubas
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Yorubest: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2013
solomon111: yes,restrict your elitist governors and party to the SW.
Don't impose them on the east or even the nation.

And you also restrict your jobless youths to the SE

Don't let them come to the West to become nuisances
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2013
Pontaboki :
Sorry,we are one Nigeria and you people forced us to be.Point of correction,Lagos is no mans land.Na all of us own am,hahahahahahahahaha
hahah na your papa get Lagos? so when it get to SW you say Lagos is no man land and your people keep sending another tribe out of service. Soon we gonna start operation show ehere you belong to the Ibos in Civil service in lagos and nothing anybody can do about it even GEJ cannot do anything.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by roxell120(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2013
yoruba is naturally insultive.no doubt.they came out into the world prepared to hate.do u know that there is a yoruba song that contains all the insultive words in their language? eg ole, oloriburuku, iyariyaa or whatever etc.ive seen litle girl 8yrs reciting this.this is to show u the extent they ve gotten. their wickedness came tru their fore fathers especially their mother. ve u seen where these women wickedly feed their kids with pap with the childs head inbetween the womans laps with the nose closed? they may call that feeding bt the childs mindset is naturally prepared to hate even ur mother cos no love exists there.love is developed from childhood especially when a child feels dat flowing from the mother but many of them lacked this warm touch.
im not surprised at ur abusive language cos even at the market, pricing their wares is always met with insults. u can start today to extend love to ur kids so they ll grow up to love and be better generation. is it nt betta for yoruba to start talking about how to secceed cos it seems they are ripe for it? they wont cos oil still sticks us together. any day oil dries up, we ll all fall apart.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2013
peppy luv: ...So lagos is now 'states'? Olodo
Who is the olode here? someone is talking about APC control states and not just Lagos alone mumu.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by omongbatim: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2013
Yorubest:

nuisances [/b]

See grammar now. Nuisances ko, Nunu ni, Complete stark illiterate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.