Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (42123 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Lol grin u see ur life? U yeroba christian cowards have sold ur birth right to ur gods from the north fooooooooooooool!
All d pple I hv met from kwara are yerobas or becos they are 80% muslims they r no longer yerobas or what are u saying Smh
nairha:

So kwara is now a yoruba state ba? cheesy Ibos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?

When did you pass that road? That shld be over 6months ago. Anambra now has a new look.
The truth is that Anambra now has a better person in the right party in the person of soludo. So Ngige shld go and take chill pill. He shld learn lesson from Dora Akunyili. Anya ukwu adiro nma!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by roxell120(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: Can you tell the world what they are looking for if not to robb people off there money, to turn nuinsance and start sleeping under the bridge, to turn to armed robber over night.
whao.u dont ve any reason to travel out?no wonder u guys are bereft of ideas.they came here looking for that precious gold in ur laps which u find difficult to locate.thats y many of them are successful and ure envious of their ingenuity.digging water out of deserts.igbos are all over the world doing well, home and abroad.everything u see as a problem businesswise is a challenge to us.what boosts any economy is small and medium scale businesses which is the area we dominate and that's the way to go cos it can take any country out of poverty. but wait oo! did I hear igbos wants to take over lagos? a big lie.every igboman,wherever he is found, has two homes and one is more precious to him -his homeland.they are in ur land for business and investment while his heart is at home. there is no place like home. remember the british came to nigeria looking what we cud nt find, why is our lawful movement within our country a crime to yorubas? igbo are nationalists cos we mingle with every tribe within this fake enclave.what is unity people always preach about especially yorubas when they are afraid of associating or living among other tribes? inferiority complex does nt occur to only individuals bt also tribes. after the civil war, who should be afraid of who? maybe our counterparts are are afraid of our fast recovery from war ravages which is groundbreaking. plz stop being intimidated by our presence we are here for business and ur land remains urs my brothers. are u at peace now? ndonuoooooo! na our natural gift

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by thaidoctor(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
peppy luv: ...Aside Lagos pls point out d federal presence in any other yeroba state! Son of a tout calling his masters tout undecided
Aside google's ans to "yerobas are" , u are criminals, drug pushers and users(especially ur fugly women)FBI's list of wanted Nigerians for drug peddling in the US were yeroba women,it was on nl bt as d cowards u r,u all turned blind eyes to it! MOLESTERS(fathers to daughters) fraudsters(yahoo) ritualists(hot spots for ritualists listed by d police are 80% in the west),cowards and Very tribalistic..ur pple kidnap Igbos in lagos but that thread never made front page.

U pple are always ready to post crimes commited by igbos or comment in our topics but if its a yeroba d thread doesn't get to 3pages cuz we dnt hv time for the rubbish u pple do to us by commenting on our thread till it gets to 30pages! Smh inferiority complex at its peak! undecided
Ebonyi is backward and osun and ondo are what? Sometime ago I went to one ikare village or whateva,indeed u pple r civilzed! Lol
D last time I checked d west are d weed farmers and highest users as proved by the NDLEA so quit decieving urself! ORANGUTANG

Lolz...You really tried... But it is on record that the most wanted fraudster in the history of USA is an igbo(weed) boy.(http://uwanma.com/2013/02/25/fbis-most-wanted-nigerian-igbo-boy-tobechukwu-onwuhara-caught/)....I still dey laugh oooo... of recent a yoruba boy which happen to be my friend from secondary school days Dotun Olanusi graduate with highest GPA in russia(https://www.nairaland.com/1346187/nigerian-graduates-5.0-cgpa-russian)....You guys can keep living to hate yoruba that feeds you and give you land to live after ojuku led you to man slaughter.
I need not remind you that every now and then igbos are always on in the gallow to be hanged by the neck in Malaysia for drug traffic even when they know death is the reward for their drug peddling...(How dumb and greedy can you guys be??)And of recent one idiot was just deported from Kenya for the same offence.. With him claiming he is business man and they want to take his property in kenya...(i still dey laugh ooo)
ok, Lagos out... Where can you compare to Ogun, Osun or Ondo state in the whole of south east Seeing is believing oga... You can keep living in your disillusion.......Igbos are nothing but bunch of buffoonery and ingrates.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Its the uncompleted buildings in the west where ur fathers molest their daughters ie if u r not one undecided
*ama ndi a na e ze?*
ORANGUTANG!
Ur yahoo boys and all ur yeroba actresses are ritualists!or hw else do u explain the wealth they flaunt? Or is it from d rubbish they produce that is viewed by one tribe and not evn all of u!even thou they are serial bleepers and end up forgettin who impregnanted them and shamelessly come out in d open to accuse any Hon member that have said hi 2 them undecidedshame! a bitter truth u all knw
RaphaeloBurgess:
Is that the factory where ritual killing take place?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by RaphaeloBurgess: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
me_for_you: u guys say igbos disperse and so on as if there are no more people left in south east. Igbos have always been out going. Remember zik and ojukwu and nzeokwu were born in the north. Go to onitsha, aba, owerri and enugu today and see population and business activities. Lagos is no man's land. My grandfather was one of the richest men in lagos, with streets named after him in ikoyi and VI. We can't build and are still buiding lagos, and u come and tell us rubbish. Talk of ibadan, abeokuta, akure, ado-ekiti, offa, tell me of the influx of igbos in those yorubalands.
I am not from anambra, but if the people say they don't want ngige anymore, then he should go and sit down. In politics, a reckless statement can ruin a politician's career for life. And if the people say it's soludo they want, they should carry go.
the point is it is not enough to disqualify Ngige for his comment aimed at mending ways between Fashola and Obi.The arguement should be based on objectivity
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
Everyday ur fathers molest ur sisters and u pretend not to knw! Ur brothers are allover d world commiting all sorts of crime and fraud and u pretend not to knw cuz u r a coward undecided

80% of d yerobas that comment on this thread are above 35!
Grandpa come let my litl cousin in d east feed ur ass!
He is 16 in SS2 and after school hours he goes to learn carpentry and upholstery(this has won him the favor of so many rich men in my town and hv gvn him jobs to do cuz of his hardwork and determination) and plans to go further in it in higher institution(def nt Nigeria whr every course is engr,med or law!smh 4 d dead system undecided)
I doubt any teenager in ur village thinks like that but that is the spirit of an Igbo man! We make a diff whr pple feel there wil never be! YEROBAS are notin but noise makers and COWARDS!
Below is a pics of his handwork!
thaidoctor:
Lolz...You really tried... But it is on record that the most wanted fraudster in the history of USA is an igbo(weed) boy.(http://uwanma.com/2013/02/25/fbis-most-wanted-nigerian-igbo-boy-tobechukwu-onwuhara-caught/)....I still dey laugh oooo... of recent a yoruba boy which happen to be my friend from secondary school days Dotun Olanusi graduate with highest GPA in russia(https://www.nairaland.com/1346187/nigerian-graduates-5.0-cgpa-russian)....You guys can keep living to hate yoruba that feeds you and give you land to live after ojuku led you to man slaughter.
I need not remind you that every now and then igbos are always on in the gallow to be hanged by the neck in Malaysia for drug traffic even when they know death is the reward for their drug peddling...(How dumb and greedy can you guys be??)And of recent one idiot was just deported from Kenya for the same offence.. With him claiming he is business man and they want to take his property in kenya...(i still dey laugh ooo)
ok, Lagos out... Where can you compare to Ogun, Osun or Ondo state in the whole of south east Seeing is believing oga... You can keep living in your disillusion.......Igbos are nothing but bunch of buffoonery and ingrates.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by chinedum45(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
bigass: if i hate a party i wont live in a state governed by the party. i dont know why igbos hate APC but troop down to Lagos and Ogun

do u love PDP? Why are u in a country governed by PDP

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by meforyou1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
RaphaeloBurgess:
the point is it is not enough to disqualify Ngige for his comment aimed at mending ways between Fashola and Obi.The arguement should be based on objectivity
ngige is not diqualified. The youths that stoned and booed him are angry at the comments he made on the vexed igbo deportation issue. He should start by apologizing if he wants his people to take his candidacy seriously
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by jideIfe: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Igbo president doesn't guarantee development in the south east just as Obasanjo was anti-Lagos in his days in office. What I think the Igbos should be talking about at this point is how to get GEJ to do all he promised us (the Igbos)before 2011. We need all those things now. If he can fulfill his promises now, I don't see how all Igbos will not support him for 2015. A na ekwu-ekwu, a na- eme eme
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by chinedum45(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: where is your sense of reasoning is i may ask? did you make any sense with your post? i just dey laugh the way you SE easten are taking your future leaders as slave, I have seen so many Ibo man went to village and come back to Lagos with an ungerage boy to start working for him as sales boy instead of going to school what do we call that? Poverty.yes poverty because the parent cannot care for there kids so they send them out in slavery and he will serve his boss for more than 25yrs isn't that slavery? if you doubt me go to Alaba you will find an unger age boy attending to customer in a shop, Go to ladipo same, go to any Ibo market and you find them there using them as slave isn't that poverty?

bro, its not slavery but grooming aside that its never 25yrs but average of 6-7 yrs. Now within that period the young boy learns a trade and say he started @ 10yr by 19yrs he js a master, rich, independent and a legitimate source of income. Now the Yoruba boy becomes a conductor and tout @ 12 and before 16 he is an addict and agbero. Before u say jack Bauer he has impregnated his cousin who is 15 woe betide u she delivers of twins. That gives her license to sit by the road with them and become official beggar.
abeg no compare. Etuu farrrrr

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by feminancy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Where dem dey~~~~!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by aryzgreat: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Well, i took my time to read every single comment on this thread after i came back from mass. It gives me joy that my people have woken up, the trickish n hypocritic nature of yorubas will be their greatest undoing. Thought they would have learn from their mini-god awolawo but they seem to be tutored on the act of hypocritism at such a young age.

We Anambrarians don't want Ngige to rule us! QED. We have better alternatives in the persons of Prof Soludo, Prof Akunyili. To me Ubah is even better than Ngige. I use to admire him but have come to realise the "coma n see america wonder" he put up when he had issue with eselu uba was just to win d heart on ndi Anambra having been left in oblivion. A person in the mold of Ngige cud not sponsor a single bill in the senate, but he wanna rule us. Mbanu!

The Yoruba rascals trying to support Ngige r only doping so bc of his party APC, they want Tinubu to annex Anambra wealth but Ojukwu's spirit will strike them down for even daring to get at Anambra.

APC is a persona non grata party in the east, take ur campaign elsewhere, next time we make sure we condemn ur eyes with stone so u will have a mark to rmbr we are not f00ls. Ngige go and contest in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by feminancy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
aryzgreat: Well, i took my time to read every single comment on this thread after i came back from mass. It gives me joy that my people have woken up, the trickish n hypocritic nature of yorubas will be their greatest undoing. Thought they would have learn from their mini-god awolawo but they seem to be tutored on the act of hypocritism at such a young age.

We Anambrarians don't want Ngige to rule us! QED. We have better alternatives in the persons of Prof Soludo, Prof Akunyili. To me Ubah is even better than Ngige. I use to admire him but have come to realise the "coma n see america wonder" he put up when he had issue with eselu uba was just to win d heart on ndi Anambra having been left in oblivion. A person in the mold of Ngige cud not sponsor a single bill in the senate, but he wanna rule us. Mbanu!

The Yoruba rascals trying to support Ngige r only doping so bc of his party APC, they want Tinubu to annex Anambra wealth but Ojukwu's spirit will strike them down for even daring to get at Anambra.

APC is a persona non grata party in the east, take ur campaign elsewhere, next time we make sure we condemn ur eyes with stone so u will have a mark to rmbr we are not f00ls. Ngige go and contest in Lagos.

But the last time I checked Ngige was loved by Anamberian why sudden Change at this time, why so much hatred to the extent of beating him up.
Pls no insult I just want to know cus I'm confuse
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by godsI(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
See? You can't eat your cake and have it. If any politician of south-east geopolitical zone thinks that current Igbos are like those of the past, he/she should think again, what the British dreaded in the past, and to some extent, the North and West, is approaching; the unification of South-Eastern people. Igbos, believe it or not, are invisible hammer, and they attack from the least expected directions, North and South-west take note.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Just because Chris Ngige is in the same party with Raji Fashola that "deported" some Igbo, your mentality towards him has changed. The same man you preferred to Dora Akuyinli. Sorry! I can only refer you to the song, "Ubochi Omumum" in the album, "N'Ikpe Azu" by Ikoli Harcourt Whyte; to the voice of Nnamdi Olebara, in particular.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by jideIfe: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
feminancy:

But the last time I checked Ngige was loved by Anamberian why sudden Change at this time, why so much hatred to the extent of beating him up.
Pls no insult I just want to know cus I'm confuse
[color=#006600][/color]Femi, Don't be confused. Ngige could have simply conviced fashola to apologise publicly to Ndi Igbo. Secondly, Ngige could have publicly condemned Fashola's actions and later form a bond with him as people of same party. With that, he could win the hearts of the people (thereby making them feel he is all out for the Anambrarians even to the detriment of his party). If Ngige did that, even if he formed his own party(though time is too short for him to form a party), he will still have good vote from the people
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by feminancy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
jide-Ife:
[color=#006600][/color]Femi, Don't be confused. Ngige could have simply conviced fashola to apologise publicly to Ndi Igbo. Secondly, Ngige could have publicly condemned Fashola's actions and later form a bond with him as people of same party. With that, he could win the hearts of the people (thereby making them feel he is all out for the Anambrarians even to the detriment of his party). If Ngige did that, even if he formed his own party(though time is too short for him to form a party), he will still have good vote from the people

If he make peace with PDP do you think he will still get his vote back.
What is his faith now. Seriously that guy tried for Anambra ESP. Onisha
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

You cannot understand because you are not Igbo. It is not slavery, it is called APPRENTICESHIP. It has served us well through the years and will continue to do so. It actually gives us the competitive edge in Nigeria.

I do not support underage apprenticeship of course, but it is better than sending out a child to go begging in the streets as prevalent in your land.

Let me tell you something that I suspect you may know already: Igbo style apprenticeship is not easy and so far has eluded other African groups. You know why your people cannot copy it? You are too unscrupulous and dishonorable. You cannot abide by agreements! It takes HONOR, INTEGRITY and HONESTY to take a total stranger in, he serves in your business for 5 -7 years (not your fake 25 years), and you still abide by the terms of the original agreement at the end by giving the person enough money and capital (goods) to start his own business. It takes SERIOUS MORAL COMMITMENT -the likes of which is totally alien to your culture.

So, please next time you see an Igbo apprentice (whether of age or under age) quietly sit somewhere and look in awe and admiration... then try your hand at copying it. I wouldn't bet my 2 cents that you would succeed though. lol

Eze, may your days be long..... I thought you should have ignored that dirty road side vulcanizer, because no single point in those trash he put up there.. All the same you have made a valid point by offering a tangible advice to him, hope he listen to the voice of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nigger009(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
who makes up that population in Kano? Don't u know that Kano is filled with Igbos' to the brim? Why did the boko haram "General" not win the presidential election if Kano really has the strenght?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: Oga can you please give us the list of the convicted yoruba man who are facing trial? name one past ACN Governor who is facing trial for curruption. The guy Fani Kayode is a PDP member and only follow the rule of if you can't beat them you join them and when his conscience is asking him to stop he quit and follow the progressive.

Don't pretend like you don't know your brothers by their names.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by sirocisca: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
foolish abey,they're talking about anambra elections and u're here talking about kano and population,must u be tribalistic about everything?u just passed upper iweka and u're talking about bad roads,even the major part of mainland in lagos don't have good roads,so what are u talking about?..
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
azzima: see this illegal alien biafran talking. U PPL don tire me o.SA don't want una, same for Singapore, even India too. To make matters worse, common Kenya dey deport una. Biafrans and drugs are Siamese twins. They MUST hammer by all means before xmas so they can show off in the village. Once I was interviewing for a driver. The boy test drove the car well but soon as he told me his name was something chukwu, I just dash him 500 naira never to come back again. Biafrans eyes r too red for money. U see them kidnap their own mothers and fathers. Can't wait for Dem to form the republic of cocaine biafra

Did you see those dusty red roof houses someone posted above? Which of them belongs to your father don't lie.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nigger009(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Electing capable leaders has nothing to do with the party from which the candidate contests from. My advise to all Anambrarians here is, don't let your emotions overtake you, use your right sense of judgement to weigh and compare your thoughts for a brighter action and result. For me NGIGE should RIDE ON!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: And even a dumbs ass know the highest level of an an ibo man of recent is to be selling spare parts in Alaba,Ladipo, Ajala farm, Ile Zik and co. Go to any country in the world and you will find an ibo man there even in mymmar they are there what are you guys looking for?

The fact that igbos can be found in any part of the world living big shows how determined we are to concur the world. Now we had concurred Lagos and other vital cities in Nigeria, we decided to move offshore as big boys we don't play local league. What next have you to say?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nwadaigbo: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
thank you my dearest igbo youths. You people have made my day. Infact, am so proud of you guys. Keep it up. Any traitor among us must be taught a bitter lesson to serve as a deterrent to others. Ngige is efulefu and will remain one. No igbo man or woman should vote that useless bokoharamic, islamicc terrorist party apc or phensic, or whatever they call it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by lagcity(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
You people can kick and whine all you want, there will be no apology from Fashola. Awolowo will resurrect and apologize before Fashola does grin Useless people, you wont go and fight the cattle herders killing your people in Imo state. Siddon there with your wrapper around your waist, useless men. grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by jideIfe: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
feminancy:

If he make peace with PDP do you think he will still get his vote back.
What is his faith now. Seriously that guy tried for Anambra ESP. Onisha
[color=#006600][/color].
He actually tried for Anambrarians but their is no vaccum in PDP now for the next election. PDP will be happy to accept him but not for this soon coming election. Am sorry to say that Fashola's action has marred that guy's political ambition for 2014. He should stand for the masses or keep quiet about the matter. He told blantant lies to cover up for APC . Example- He said Lagos State govt and Anambra had an agreement about the handover but when the Lagos State govt came to Onitsha, they didn't see Anambra Govt (1) there is no way state govts will agree on that for 3am and at under the bridge. That was a stupid statement (2)He said those guys were reformed by Fashola govt_ another lie. How can Fashola reform people, dump them at under the bridge without any T fare to the states, towns and villages? Did Lag state govt not know that those guys will need to be eating before finding their foot. You call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
thaidoctor:
Why are you igbo(weed) or ibo people like this?? Why is it always hard for you people to see the truth why ooh why??
I have observed some of the puerile and silly comments been made by all these ibos tout about yoruba people here and i cant but laugh......Yoruba the poorest I cant but laugh....It is on record that the poorest and backward state in the whole Nigeria is Ebonyi state where is a taboo for you to kill snake in this age we are in(i dey laugh ooo)......It is only in ibo land you will see Baby factory(crazy world)..kidnapping and arm robbery is the order of the day?? Yoruba nation is blessed so you can keep sucking on.....You are laying claim to Lagos state(lmao) it is only a bas*ard that describe his fatherland with left hand....go and lay claim to your akwa and onisha...Lagos belong to yoruba and we can decide to chase you all out if you fail to show some respect....Did i hear una say we no fit??(Hope you can all remember what happen when ojuwku led you all to man slaughter)..So dont just dear.
Can you just point to a single federal presence in Ibo land except for the newly refurbished enugu airport??
Ibo race have always been a backstabber right from the word go..That is why they will forever remain backward.
Keeping bring people from your village to come and do boy boy for their oga in Lagos and dont think of how to better your own land(mtcheew)......Quick send ngige come make him come govern for Lagos state..Mumu people.
And may i also remind you that is platform from which you post your rubbish also belong to a Yoruba man.?? grin
Bunch of assholes shocked grin

I like your manner of approach, at least you tried to counter my claims though failed woefully to point out any sign of poverty in igboland to balance the equation. However, i still give you credit unlike your half baked brain kits and kins on here who only quoted me without saying anything but endless ranting.. I read a news that you yorubas celebrate being cowards once in every year is there iota of truth in this news? I MEAN NO OFFENSE OOOOOO JUST ASKING OUT OF CURIOSITY.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nigger009(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
lagcity: You people can kick and whine all you want, there will be no apology from Fashola. Awolowo will resurrect and apologize before Fashola does grin Useless people, you wont go and fight the cattle herders killing your people in Imo state. Siddon there with your wrapper around your waist, useless men. grin
Why fighting them? They are barbaric and have to be taught civilization. Don't worry, it is a small issue and believe me, it is and will be wisely handled unlike Fashola who is stupid and cannot handle a small issue but can only think of deportation. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Longeria(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Since Ngige is so loved by the APC members who see him as a messiah of some sort, can they please present him as their presidential candidate?

Afterall he is 'tested and trusted'.
On point

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by kasiem(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
lagcity: You people can kick and whine all you want, there will be no apology from Fashola. Awolowo will resurrect and apologize before Fashola does grin Useless people, you wont go and fight the cattle herders killing your people in Imo state. Siddon there with your wrapper around your waist, useless men. grin
didnt u hear that fashola has apologised? ask joe igbokwe. mehn, u wan make orji uzor tidy d man fukup?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Presidential Aspirant Sowore Arrives Nigeria / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React / PDP National Leaders Storm INEC, Seek Stoppage Of Results Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.