Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (42117 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by oneeast: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
lagcity: You people can kick and whine all you want, there will be no apology from Fashola. Awolowo will resurrect and apologize before Fashola does grin Useless people, you wont go and fight the cattle herders killing your people in Imo state. Siddon there with your wrapper around your waist, useless men. grin

I thought okorocha is part of u people? Why are u people denying him now that he needs u APC to fight for him? We are already seeing him as leperous APC that is why we don't want to go near him. Yarobas are real betrayers they have already left okorocha in the rain.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by herbdull(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
Na only Ndigbo dey deport for Lagos?
Hmmm...sorry ooo. Vote anoda PDP and cry foul later
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by herbdull(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
one.east:

I thought okorocha is part of u people? Why are u people denying him now that he needs u APC to fight for him? We are already seeing him as leperous APC that is why we don't want to go near him. Yarobas are real betrayers they have already left okorocha in the rain.
Ibo are sympathetic and tribalistic.
Your Ibo communities could have save those destitues rather your leaders and people choose the crying wolf mood
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Longeria(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: grin
Just to whip your memory back into place;

SEP 1962 – Diary Of Western Nigeria’s Political Crisis – As parliamentarians in the Western House of Assembly riot, some MPs seek any means of exit. This record of the crisis in Western Nigeria serves as a reminder that we must never again allow political difference to get so disastrously out of hand. ( Photograph by Matthew Faji ©BAHA)
Thanks for reminding the back stabbers of their evil past.

Hypocrite UNLIMITED

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Longeria(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: And you people have since upgraded to more serious political game of murder. Check out the stats in this current dispensation;

-------2003, Dr. Ayo Daramola, a PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Ekiti State, and a consultant on Social Protection and HIV/AIDS to the World Bank Country Office in Abuja was murdered in his bedroom at his hometown, Ijan-Ekiti. A nutritionist who recently joined the race, his death is linked to the intra-party crisis, which has thrown up political enemies after the death of the third term agenda in the state. He was stabbed, shot and hacked to death.

------   Engineer Funso Williams, PDP gubernatorial aspirant in Lagos State and chairman, Board of Directors of Nigeria Maritime Authority (NMA) was murdered on July 27, 2006. Police are still investigating this assassination. Forensic experts were invited from London to assist them. The police arrested PDP gubernatorial aspirants in the state and some members of the NMA board. They were held for about three weeks. 

-------- On July 16, 2005 unknown gunmen killed Alhaji Lateef (alias Lati Osogbo) a close associate of the strongman of Ibadan politics, Alhaji Lamidi Adebibu, in Ibadan. 

--------- Alhaji Sulaimon Olajokun, a Lagos-based businessman and one of the 'financiers' of the group, Oranmiyan was murdered on his way to Lagos from Ile-Ife Osun State, in a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on May 15, 2005. He was a chieftain of the Alliance for Democracy (AD). 

---------  On December 23, 2001, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Chief Bola Ige, was killed inside his bedroom at Ibadan, Oyo State. The police declared one Olugbenga Adebayo, ( a.k.a. Fryo) wanted in connection with the murder. The trial of suspects took many twists and turns; several judges resigned from the case, and Ige's wife died after one of the futile hearings to trace the killers. The Oyo government withdrew the case from the court in 2004. 

---------- Mrs. Emily Omope (a.k.a . Thatcher), an AD member, died on March 3, 2003 at the UCH Ibadan after an acid attack in December last year by unknown persons. 

--------- Unknown assailants in Lagos killed Dele Arojo a PDP gubernatorial aspirant on November 25, 2002. 

--------- On December 19, 2001, Mr. Odunayo Olagbaju, a member of the Osun State House of Assembly, was killed in front of the Moore police station, Ile-Ife, Osun State. 

--------- Ahmed Sardauna, chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State also fell to the assassin’s bullet in 2003
Tell them

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by goryorhal(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Longeria: Tell them

you need to see a doc
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by emiye(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
The report seems fraudulent.

How can an APC youth leader be canvassing for contestants on another party platform?

Ngige & Soludo are still the real contenders , all others are pretenders.

Obi has trump up tribal sentiments, which is obvious to any reasonable fellow, conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Longeria(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
omongbatim:

Ikuforiji Lagos House Speaker
Tinubu, King of Yorubas
Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankole
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Longeria(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:

Y is ()nly PDP murdered
Bola Ige is PDP member abi?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Owilar(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
May be he deserve that.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nebeuwa(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
Do people actually think the people of Anambra are going to accept Ngige after he sided with Fashola on the deportation of Igbos in the early morning in Onitsha?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by feminancy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
jide-Ife:
[color=#006600][/color].
He actually tried for Anambrarians but their is no vaccum in PDP now for the next election. PDP will be happy to accept him but not for this soon coming election. Am sorry to say that Fashola's action has marred that guy's political ambition for 2014. He should stand for the masses or keep quiet about the matter. He told blantant lies to cover up for APC . Example- He said Lagos State govt and Anambra had an agreement about the handover but when the Lagos State govt came to Onitsha, they didn't see Anambra Govt (1) there is no way state govts will agree on that for 3am and at under the bridge. That was a stupid statement (2)He said those guys were reformed by Fashola govt_ another lie. How can Fashola reform people, dump them at under the bridge without any T fare to the states, towns and villages? Did Lag state govt not know that those guys will need to be eating before finding their foot. You call a spade a spade.

Well I'm one of those who still believe what those official did was wrong, and bet me my fashola is not aware of this mess. Is wrong and I will keep saying it till the matter is locked down. Is inhumanity to human is wrong, and what is taking my governor time to simply apologize to this wicked act is what I can't say for now.

But we should not allow this jeopardize the freedom and peace the ibos and we Yorubas has built for so many decade now, becouse from what I see is politics politics politics.
Jos should have tought us a big lesson
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by afoo02(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Wsdm:
What is Igbo politics? No presidential plan, no nationalistic plan, no unity plan and tomorrow you cry foul of maginalization. The yorubas and the hausas are openly telling Jonathan to give way for them and you are busy groping. I hope you all understand that he who does not participate in a competition needs no medal. I guess you the Igbos should just leave politics for others to do while you face your business as that is your ways.

Igbo politics starts from their Local Government and END at State Level.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=Sunny_bobo]We'll reserve that for when he comes for campaign proper with his master Tinubu and Buhari. We'll also add rotten egg to the cocktail of ammo.[/quote
I SUPPOSE IT IS AN OFFENCE FOR A REGISTERED POLITICAL PARTY TO CAMPAIGN IN CERTAIN PARTS OF THE COUNTRY WHERE THEY ARE NOT POPULAR. SO GO AHEAD STONE UJARI AND TINUBU IF THEY DARE STEP INSIDE ANAMNRA STATE TO CAMPAIGN. WAS OBAFEMI AWOLOWO NOT STONED WJEN HE CAME TO ANAMBRA TO CAMPAIGN IN 1979? YOU DO NOT HABE TO THREATEN PEOPLE WITH VIOLENCE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM OR ELSE YOU WILL ON
Y JUSTIFY VIOLENCE VISITED ON YOU BY THOSE WHO DO NOT LIKE OR AGRREE WITH YOU.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
roxell120:
whao.u dont ve any reason to travel out?no wonder u guys are bereft of ideas.they came here looking for that precious gold in ur laps which u find difficult to locate.thats y many of them are successful and ure envious of their ingenuity.digging water out of deserts.igbos are all over the world doing well, home and abroad.everything u see as a problem businesswise is a challenge to us.what boosts any economy is small and medium scale businesses which is the area we dominate and that's the way to go cos it can take any country out of poverty. but wait oo! did I hear igbos wants to take over lagos? a big lie.every igboman,wherever he is found, has two homes and one is more precious to him -his homeland.they are in ur land for business and investment while his heart is at home. there is no place like home. remember the british came to nigeria looking what we cud nt find, why is our lawful movement within our country a crime to yorubas? igbo are nationalists cos we mingle with every tribe within this fake enclave.what is unity people always preach about especially yorubas when they are afraid of associating or living among other tribes? inferiority complex does nt occur to only individuals bt also tribes. after the civil war, who should be afraid of who? maybe our counterparts are are afraid of our fast recovery from war ravages which is groundbreaking. plz stop being intimidated by our presence we are here for business and ur land remains urs my brothers. are u at peace now? ndonuoooooo! na our natural gift
SMALL AMD MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESS? ALL YOU GUYS EXCEL IN IS THE IMPORTATION OF FAKE AND EXPIRED GOODS, COUNTERFEITING AND DRUG PUSHING / 419 THERE IS A VEFRIF8ABLE RECORD. TRADING CONTRIBUTE LESS THAN 7 % OF LAGOS GDP. AND NOTICE THAT I THAT 7% RELATES TO LEGITIMATE TRADING. MY HONEST VIEW IS THAT YOU EXCEL IN ILEGAL MEANS OF MAKING MONEY BECAUSE OTHER NIGERIANS CANNOT MATCH YOUR LEVEL OF DESPERATION WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING MONEY BY ALL MEANS .
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

You cannot understand because you are not Igbo. It is not slavery, it is called APPRENTICESHIP. It has served us well through the years and will continue to do so. It actually gives us the competitive edge in Nigeria.

I do not support underage apprenticeship of course, but it is better than sending out a child to go begging in the streets as prevalent in your land.

Let me tell you something that I suspect you may know already: Igbo style apprenticeship is not easy and so far has eluded other African groups. You know why your people cannot copy it? You are too unscrupulous and dishonorable. You cannot abide by agreements! It takes HONOR, INTEGRITY and HONESTY to take a total stranger in, he serves in your business for 5 -7 years (not your fake 25 years), and you still abide by the terms of the original agreement at the end by giving the person enough money and capital (goods) to start his own business. It takes SERIOUS MORAL COMMITMENT -the likes of which is totally alien to your culture.

So, please next time you see an Igbo apprentice (whether of age or under age) quietly sit somewhere and look in awe and admiration... then try your hand at copying it. I wouldn't bet my 2 cents that you would succeed though. lol
ARRANT NONSENSE. EMBELLISH IT ALL YOU CAN IT CANNOT CHANGE WHAT IT IS: BARBARIC FORCED CHILD LABOUR. YOUR ASISINE JUSTIFICATION REMIMDS ME OF YERIMA TRYING TO JUSTIFY UNDERAGE MARRIAGE.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ACM10: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=software man][/quote]

Awolowo was stoned in Aba. Do your studies well.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ketoprofen(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: where is your sense of reasoning is i may ask? did you make any sense with your post? i just dey laugh the way you SE easten are taking your future leaders as slave, I have seen so many Ibo man went to village and come back to Lagos with an ungerage boy to start working for him as sales boy instead of going to school what do we call that? Poverty.yes poverty because the parent cannot care for there kids so they send them out in slavery and he will serve his boss for more than 25yrs isn't that slavery? if you doubt me go to Alaba you will find an unger age boy attending to customer in a shop, Go to ladipo same, go to any Ibo market and you find them there using them as slave isn't that poverty?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Domaro: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?

u are soo stupid by making such comment. Anambra as a whole, onitsha in particlar has the best local and interstreet road network. messiah can never come from hell, he is m favorite before until he started dinning with a fool. still love him shaa

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ketoprofen(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
software man:
SMALL AMD MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESS? ALL YOU GUYS EXCEL IN IS THE IMPORTATION OF FAKE AND EXPIRED GOODS, COUNTERFEITING AND DRUG PUSHING / 419 THERE IS A VEFRIF8ABLE RECORD. TRADING CONTRIBUTE LESS THAN 7 % OF LAGOS GDP. AND NOTICE THAT I THAT 7% RELATES TO LEGITIMATE TRADING. MY HONEST VIEW IS THAT YOU EXCEL IN ILEGAL MEANS OF MAKING MONEY BECAUSE OTHER NIGERIANS CANNOT MATCH YOUR LEVEL OF DESPERATION WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING MONEY BY ALL MEANS .

and how much GDP does agberos, motor park touts, and omo oniles contribute?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Just listen to yourself dude. No Igbo man begs Fashola to be appointed into the cabinet but every serious contender to the office of the governor of Lagos state knows that in any contest for that office between 2 strong and evenly balanced candidates, the Igbo votes would decide the winner. It is in this context that every administration would want to appoint Igbos into their cabinet do as to secure Igbo votes.

You just chill until you have an Igbo deputy governor in Lagos state.
IS IT ONLY DEPUTY GOVERNOR? WHY NOT CONTEST FOR THE POSITION OF GOVERNOR, SINCE YOU CONSTITUTE 45% OF THE POPULATION , YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PRODUCE THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF LAGOS!
BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS GOES TO SHOW HOW DELUDED YOU IGBOS ARE.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Iffygod(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ngige should thank God that he was not injured. Next time he should come with Fashola & other Apc govs. for his campaign. If we have our way, we would have recalled him from the senate. He is no longer worthy to represent us. He has failed us. Fashola has nailed the cofin of his political ambition. by that wicked and incensitive act.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by chinedum45(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
software man:
ARRANT NONSENSE. EMBELLISH IT ALL YOU CAN IT CANNOT CHANGE WHAT IT IS: BARBARIC FORCED CHILD LABOUR. YOUR ASISINE JUSTIFICATION REMIMDS ME OF YERIMA TRYING TO JUSTIFY UNDERAGE MARRIAGE.

are u aware this is the reason the igbo has the lowest poverty rate, why every home in Igboland can live without depending on the government to determine their fate?
see how this ideology has made the igbos the richest nation.....without government aid or politics money.....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by PrettyGaby(f): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=aspabay]

What then are you saying?
If OBJ did nothing for SW and Northerners did nothing for their region,
then who has been doing what. Like someone said only SE has been crying
over marginalization, as if their governors are just mere Village
chiefs. But I'm not surprised, you always choose the bad ones, cos PDP
want it so.
Where is PPA, wasn't it suppose to be a SE party? But of course in ibo
land, brothers are always against brothers. I don't care what you do to
Ŧo people, just learn Ŧo hold your own leaders accountable and stop
blaming anyone for your self inflicted miseries. [/quote]
south east is the only region with 5 states. that's enough to cry, 'marginalization' as far as i'm concerned.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
ketoprofen:

and how much GDP does agberos, motor park touts, and omo oniles contribute?
I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW JUST LIKE I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH IMPORTERS AND TRADERS OF FAKE AND EXPIRED DRUGS, DRUG PUSHERS, 419 AND FRAUDSTERS CONTRUBUTE.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by PrettyGaby(f): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=bigass]sometimes i wonder if the ibos have any agenda to rule
Nigeria. obviously they behave as if they don't need the support of the
other regions to rule Nigeria. they abuse every tribes fight every
tribes and yet want them to support them maybe in 2019. stop putting
your faith in GEJ he can not subvert the will of the people to make an
Igbo destitute a President of Nigeria[/quote]
you actually are the one sounding like an island. with statements like yours, it really is no mystery why they feel like they are on their own and have to fight. smh @ the youths of this country
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by PrettyGaby(f): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
agbameta:

Since 2011 when GEJ took over, nearly all the new local investements are
in ACN states, nearly all the international investements entering
Nigeria are landing in ACN states, nearly all ongoing major projects are
in ACN states, they commision more projects in ACN states than in any
other part of Nigeria, there is still no migration back east and infact
its still the other way around.

All you have is repainting of one local airport and zero federal
presence.

It's very eye opening that with all the gra gra and chest beating, all
it takes to buy your collective regional votes is just to repaint one
village airport..

We all no this has nothing to do with what's best for ibo people and
it's more about tribal considerations and not wanting anything to do
with any Yoruba related party.

You don't care even if you gained nothing from GEJ, it's all good as
long as you don't affiliate with anythign Yoruba.

Now, who are you hurting really? Yourself of course because the Yoruba
people you are enternaly killing yourself over are gaining and leaping
ahead of you while you stay there consumed with hate and obstruction...

Very amusing if you ask me...

puhleeze, don't tell me nahnsense. if Jonathan is doing so well for ACN states, why dont they support him, abi they have phobia for anything Nigerdelta? I'm not overly fond of Jonathan but you my dear are saying nothing
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Atleast for d 1st time they r n d east but they v been butchering ur pple in ekiti and other yeroba villages that u pple got tired of fighting and started seeing it as a normal tin grin . We tie wrapper on our waist while u wear ur parachute. Useless good for nothing ugly dirty cowards!

lagcity: You people can kick and whine all you want, there will be no apology from Fashola. Awolowo will resurrect and apologize before Fashola does grin Useless people, you wont go and fight the cattle herders killing your people in Imo state. Siddon there with your wrapper around your waist, useless men. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by PrettyGaby(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
agbameta:

Since 2011 when GEJ took over, nearly all the new local investements are
in ACN states, nearly all the international investements entering
Nigeria are landing in ACN states, nearly all ongoing major projects are
in ACN states, they commision more projects in ACN states than in any
other part of Nigeria, there is still no migration back east and infact
its still the other way around.

All you have is repainting of one local airport and zero federal
presence.

It's very eye opening that with all the gra gra and chest beating, all
it takes to buy your collective regional votes is just to repaint one
village airport..

We all no this has nothing to do with what's best for ibo people and
it's more about tribal considerations and not wanting anything to do
with any Yoruba related party.

You don't care even if you gained nothing from GEJ, it's all good as
long as you don't affiliate with anythign Yoruba.

Now, who are you hurting really? Yourself of course because the Yoruba
people you are enternaly killing yourself over are gaining and leaping
ahead of you while you stay there consumed with hate and obstruction...

Very amusing if you ask me...

puhleeze dont tell me nahnsense. if he's been so good for those states, then why are they turning their backs on him, abi they have phobia for things southsouth. I'm not fond of Jonathan but really, this point aint valid
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
The suggestion that APC Governor automatically translates to development is not supported by the facts

Any Party in Government House Lagos will have what will appear as a successful Government

The true measure of APC Government expertise is the rest of South West states? How are those States fairing?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
ACM10:

Awolowo was stoned in Aba. Do your studies well.
AWOLOWO WAS STONED IN ANAMBRA STATE DURING THE RUN UP TO THE 1979 ELECTION. MAY BE HE WAS ALSO STONED IN ABA AS WELL. HE WAS PREVENTED FROM CAMPAIGNING IN THE EAST SOMETIME IN THE FIFTIES AS WELL .

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

President Buhari Declares For Second Term / PDP National Leaders Storm INEC, Seek Stoppage Of Results Replacement / Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.