Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41827 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by nyilins: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
igbo boy: Nice once....ngige is an efulefu that should contest in Kano or Ondo state and not in Anambra...
Pls shut up!!! Nonsense.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by PrettyGaby(f): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=bashy_demy]And even a dumbs ass know the highest level of an an
ibo man of recent is to be selling spare parts in Alaba,Ladipo, Ajala
farm, Ile Zik and co. Go to any country in the world and you will find
an ibo man there even in mymmar they are there what are you guys looking
for? [/quote]
really? that's the highest level of an Igboman? hahaha! this goes to show how much you know. seriously, how many higher institutions have you been to in Nigeria. with that statement, I'm thinking very few. Obasanjo wasn't educated, na una shout. then Jonathan the lecturer came, na una still dey shout. abegi! Nigeria don tire me; with the youths being this tribalistic, Nigeria has no future
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by DeNoble1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
feminancy:

Well I'm one of those who still believe what those official did was wrong, and bet me my fashola is not aware of this mess. Is wrong and I will keep saying it till the matter is locked down. Is inhumanity to human is wrong, and what is taking my governor time to simply apologize to this wicked act is what I can't say for now.

But we should not allow this jeopardize the freedom and peace the ibos and we Yorubas has built for so many decade now, becouse from what I see is politics politics politics.
Jos should have tought us a big lesson
I wish every Nigerian youth would be as objective as you are.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by PrettyGaby(f): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=azzima]see this illegal alien biafran talking. U PPL don tire me
o.SA don't want una, same for Singapore, even India too. To make
matters worse, common Kenya dey deport una. Biafrans and drugs are
Siamese twins. They MUST hammer by all means before xmas so they can
show off in the village. Once I was interviewing for a driver. The boy
test drove the car well but soon as he told me his name was something
chukwu, I just dash him 500 naira never to come back again. Biafrans
eyes r too red for money. U see them kidnap their own mothers and
fathers. Can't wait for Dem to form the republic of cocaine biafra
[/quote]
if you are an example of what is obtainable in Nigeria, then the Igbos, I think will be betterof with their Biafra
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
mikeansy: The suggestion that APC Governor automatically translates to development is not supported by the facts

Any Party in Government House Lagos will have what will appear as a successful Government

The true measure of APC Government expertise is the rest of South West states? How are those States fairing?
WAS EDO STATE BETTER THAN WHEN PDP RULED FOR EIGHT YEARS? YES
WAS OSUN AND EKITI STATE BETTER THAN WHEN PDP RULED?
ARE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES BEING SEEN IN OGUN AND OYO STATE? YOU BET.
SIMPLE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.THOSE STATES ARE FARING WELL INDEED UNDER APC.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by PrettyGaby(f): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=thaidoctor]Why are you igbo(weed) or ibo people like this?? Why
is it always hard for you people to see the truth why ooh why??
I have observed some of the puerile and silly comments been made by all
these ibos tout about yoruba people here and i cant but
laugh......Yoruba the poorest I cant but laugh....It is on record
that the poorest and backward state in the whole Nigeria is Ebonyi state
where is a taboo for you to kill snake in this age we are in(i dey
laugh ooo)......It is only in ibo land you will see Baby
factory(crazy world)..kidnapping and arm robbery is the order of the
day?? Yoruba nation is blessed so you can keep sucking on.....You are
laying claim to Lagos state(lmao) it is only a bas*ard that describe
his fatherland with left hand....go and lay claim to your akwa and
onisha...Lagos belong to yoruba and we can decide to chase you all out
if you fail to show some respect....Did i hear una say we no fit??(Hope
you can all remember what happen when ojuwku led you all to man
slaughter)..So dont just dear.
Can you just point to a single federal presence in Ibo land except for
the newly refurbished enugu airport??
Ibo race have always been a backstabber right from the word go..That is
why they will forever remain backward.
Keeping bring people from your village to come and do boy boy for their
oga in Lagos and dont think of how to better your own
land(mtcheew)......Quick send ngige come make him come govern for Lagos
state..Mumu people.
And may i also remind you that is platform from which you post your
rubbish also belong to a Yoruba man.?? grin
Bunch of assholes shocked grin[/quote]
I am ashamed that people like you would call themselves Nigerians. no wonder, Nigeria continues to remain backwards. laying claim to Lagos ko, laying claim to Lagos ni. who is dragging Lagos with you. we are saying that BRF dumped some men in a state that wasnt even their state of origin, you dey talk another thing. If he was right, why do it in the middle of the night? You dey drag Lagos with them, say dem no no their village, abi wetin? how many of them do you see in Lagos during christmas

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
software man:
WAS EDO STATE BETTER THAN WHEN PDP RULED FOR EIGHT YEARS? YES
WAS OSUN AND EKITI STATE BETTER THAN WHEN PDP RULED?
ARE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES BEING SEEN IN OGUN AND OYO STATE? YOU BET.
SIMPLE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.THOSE STATES ARE FARING WELL INDEED UNDER APC.

Is Edo State New York as we speak?

Please provide evidence and clear indices to support your claim.

Is Edo State under Oshiomole better than the quality of Governance we saw in Cross River under Donald Duke's PDP Government?

Is Oyo State at the moment any better than Sullivan Chime's Enugu PDP led Government?

The suggestion that APC guarantees progress is a fantasy, it is divorced from reality!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:

Thank you very much those hypocrite knows the truth but they won't admit it.
I keep saying this over and over and over again igbo's vote will always count in Lagos
Fashola will and should not appoint any Igbo leadership in Lagos. The battle is in the pole. Or maybe these generation of Yoruba are so so scared of heading to the pole to exercise there franchise .
Lets democracy prevail as they say majority carries the vote

Once again sunny thank you for helping me crying out loud
BELIEVE ME, IGBOS HAVE ALWAYS VOTED FOR THE OPPOSITE PARTY YORUBAS VOTE FOR IN LAGOS ELECTIONS AS FAR BACK AS NRC/SDP DAYS AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEIEN ABLE TO WIN ANY ELECTION FOR THE PARTY THEY SUPPORT. I MEAN NOT EVEN A STATE ASSEMBLY ELECTION.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
mikeansy:

Is Edo State New York as we speak?

Please provide evidence and clear indices to support your claim.

Is Edo State under Oshiomole better than the quality of Governance we saw in Cross River under Donald Duke's PDP Government?

Is Oyo State at the moment any better than Sullivan Chime's Enugu PDP led Government?

The suggestion that APC guarantees progress is a fantasy, it is divorced from reality!

IF YOU PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE AND CLEAR INDICES BY WHICH YOU ARRIVED AT YOUR CONCLUSION
THAT CHIME'S ENUGU STATE AND CROSS RIVERS , I WILL BE GLAD TO DEBATE ON THE BASIS OF SUCH
INDICES. SUFFICE IT TO SAY I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION ON THE EXPERTISE OF APC GOVERNMENT WITH A COMPARISON PF THE RULERSHIP OF THOSE SW STATES BY PDP . I CANNOT DO SAME FOR ENUGU STATE BECAUSE
THOSE STATES HAVE ONLY HAD PDP GOVERNMENTS. THE SUGGESTION THAT APC GUARANTEES PROGRESS IS BASED ON THE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE OF OGUN, OYO, EKITI,OSUN, EDO ETC. IT IS THE REALITY.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by softwareman(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ogoni militant: this shows you don't know you histor GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE 1977 -1978 Commodore Ndubisi Kali. 1978 -1979Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe
IT ALSO SHOWS YOU ARE A SMART STUDENT OF HOSTORY. EBITU UKIWE AND KANU WERE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNORS OF LAGOS STATE!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by ketoprofen(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
software man:
I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW JUST LIKE I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH IMPORTERS AND TRADERS OF FAKE AND EXPIRED DRUGS, DRUG PUSHERS, 419 AND FRAUDSTERS CONTRUBUTE.

yorubas are guuilty of all u mentioned plus they are stl the agberos and almajiris of d south.

So how much GDP do almajiris contribute?

Igbos import only fake goods? So, y do u buy them? Y cant yorubas start importing 'genuine' tnz demselves? Abi na so the laziness reach?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by roxell120(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
software man:
BELIEVE ME, IGBOS HAVE ALWAYS VOTED FOR THE OPPOSITE PARTY YORUBAS VOTE FOR IN LAGOS ELECTIONS AS FAR BACK AS NRC/SDP DAYS AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEIEN ABLE TO WIN ANY ELECTION FOR THE PARTY THEY SUPPORT. I MEAN NOT EVEN A STATE ASSEMBLY ELECTION.
evidence nd statistics pls.see ur life. miserable .there is a wise saying in my tribe :if u do not know wat to say in a gathering of wisemen, u better sit down and listen instead u make urself an object of scorn to the wise.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
software man:

IF YOU PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE AND CLEAR INDICES BY WHICH YOU ARRIVED AT YOUR CONCLUSION
THAT CHIME'S ENUGU STATE AND CROSS RIVERS , I WILL BE GLAD TO DEBATE ON THE BASIS OF SUCH
INDICES. SUFFICE IT TO SAY I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION ON THE EXPERTISE OF APC GOVERNMENT WITH A COMPARISON PF THE RULERSHIP OF THOSE SW STATES BY PDP . I CANNOT DO SAME FOR ENUGU STATE BECAUSE
THOSE STATES HAVE ONLY HAD PDP GOVERNMENTS. THE SUGGESTION THAT APC GUARANTEES PROGRESS IS BASED ON THE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE OF OGUN, OYO, EKITI,OSUN, EDO ETC. IT IS THE REALITY.

I will just assume you have no facts. Let's stop claiming APC is better than any party then.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnynwa: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
software man:
IT ALSO SHOWS YOU ARE A SMART STUDENT OF HOSTORY. EBITU UKIWE AND KANU WERE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNORS OF LAGOS STATE!
Can you please stop writing in all caps or I'll report you to the moderators as that is against rule 11. Well, APC is known for disregarding the law.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 12:27am On Aug 12, 2013
james_ibor: Dude, nobody takes an 8 yr old for apprenticeship. Infant in most communities in Anambra state there is law that nobody goes for apprenticeship until after the completion of secondary education. As for going to university to become great, keep on deceiving yourself. Ask those who have graduated how great they are now. Ask your graduate banker friends how much those '[b]illiterate' traders deposit in their accounts daily [/b]and you'll curse yourself for not having the opportunity they had.
See this mumu oooo, Well just 2 weeks ago i went to buy alternator at badagry and i was so surprise and almost cry when i see the boy that attend to me, The boy is less than 10yrs old and keep saying the Altanator is good sir, My dad went to go and buy market from Ladipo and he will be back soon. Can you imagine when his mate are in school. Yes i bought the Altarnator at a place called 100 shops at Badagry. @ the bold if you are not a fool, Can an illitrate be a councilor in Nigeria? after all his deposit they can still use 10 naira biro to lure him into bankruptcy foool. Countinue and you should also send your child to go and learn apprentice now since that your culture.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 12:41am On Aug 12, 2013
james_ibor:

Since you do not know how the Igbo apprentice system works, I'll educate you a bit on it;

One cannot turn a blind eye to the level of poverty that pervades the country Nigeria though less pronounced in The South Eastern part of the country. If you carry out a study, you will find out that most if not all of those that drop out after High school are from families that can't afford sending them to Uni or College as the case may be either because the family is poor that they can't sponsor any of their kids through higher education or they can't sponsor all of their kids thereby making it necessary that some will drop for their siblings to continue.

Again, the ingenuity of the Igbos is being pronounced in our traditional business apprenticeship scheme instituted by our fore fathers. this apprenticeship scheme has made it possible for billionaires to rise up from families which hitherto were barely able to feed (a rare occurrence in the other regions as it is either a Michael Otedola's son, an Abiola's son or a Danatata's cousin). Note that those 'DROP OUT TRADERS AND SPARE PARTS IMPORTERS' you are referring to are those who if they found themselves across the Niger, would be Area boys and if  up North, would be Almajiris. That explains why notwithstanding the fact that the Igbos are producing the highest number of graduates in Nigeria, those 'DROP OUTS' are still topping the charts in their different fields of endeavour.

That is the 'CAN DO' spirit of the average Igbo man at work.
Sorry if you done fooling yourself get back to me ok am here waiting
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2013
anonimi:

The murdered people below were not members of PDP at the time of their death.
Even Engr. Funsho Williams death benefited more the Jagabandit who needed to ensure his looting of Lagos for the eight years he was governor were not exposed by the guy he swindled to get the AD ticket in 1999. PDP had no motivation killing their best bet for getting into Alausa house in 2007.

Funsho williams would have been the worst Governor ever, Go check his history as a Commisioner in lagos under Marwa, Someone who is align himself with Abacha UNCP back then.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by danjohn: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2013
APC is going to be a non-starter in the Southeast, thanks to Fashola.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2013
nollywood200: [s][/s]

Anambra hosts the biggest economy east of the Niger: huge economic activities, manufacturing and now oil and gas. Anambra people believe in spreading out their wealth. Mention one Anambran that does not have at least one good investment within the shores of Anambra? Nnewi people particularly will always register their presence in Nnewi before investing elsewhere.

FYI: Almost all the people that where sent to Anambra are not even from Anambra state. Some are from Delta, some from other Igbo states. So don't say what you don't know. Anambra people are by nature not dependents. Each and every Anambran believes in making his or her own money. So you can hardly find an Anambra beggar nor destitute.

As for lagos it was not the making of yarobas. FG, Igbos, Hausas developed the place. If yarobas are that good why didn't they transform this slum city of ibadan to at least be able to compete with Rivers, Anambra, Enugu, Cross River etc
Why will Ibo left there house undone to come and perfect mine, what is gonna happen to there home after we might have break up... Charity begins at home.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2013
nollywood200:

Yes oo..it's where yarobas are being laid back by their poverty and occultism and inbreeding. grin grin
You are fool, If ordinary village in a SW could be this perfectly build how do you think the main city will look like? show us your village and lets see how rought your village is.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 1:08am On Aug 12, 2013
nollywood200:

Is lagos your land? Have you seen any Igbo man going to Oyo, Ekiti, Ogon, Ondo, Oshun.

The last I checked lagos was former FCT and was developed by FG, Igbo, Hausa etc. Have you seen anybody whether Igbo or Ijaw having anything to do with yaroba ghettos and slums of Ibadan, osogbo, ekiti, abeokuta as can be shown on the picture below. This is where the yarobas should go and developed, so keep off lagos. Lagos real estates and investments has been bought close to 75% by other Nigerians from other regions, so what is remains does not gurrantee yarobas ownership of the place. Its not a core yaroba, it was developed by FG and others. Go back and develop Ibadan and other yaroba slum. Maybe tomorrow somebody from NIger or Nassarawa will claim ownership of Abuja when in the reality Igbos has bought over 73% as confirmed by el Rufai.
If you are not stewpid, is Lagos part of SE? if there is a break up in Nigeria today who own Lagos? have you ever seen any Yoruba claim to own Abuja? we know what is rightfully belong to us.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 1:10am On Aug 12, 2013
This is how your village and people from the SE look like foools.

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 1:11am On Aug 12, 2013
More

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by stepone(m): 4:55am On Aug 12, 2013
With all the comment read on this tread, I can see that The Hausa's are far more enlightened than The Igbo's.

The SS is on the verge to surpass the Igbo's level of enlightenment come in no time far.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by aryzgreat: 5:25am On Aug 12, 2013
stepone: With all the comment read on this tread, I can see that The Hausa's are far more enlightened than The Igbo's.

The SS is on the verge to surpass the Igbo's level of enlightenment come in no time far.

Nkita na agbo uja! Bingo!
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnynwa: 5:59am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: Why will Ibo left there house undone to come and perfect mine, what is gonna happen to there home after we might have break up... Charity begins at home.

Left = leave
There = their
Break up = broken up

So much for Baba Awo's free education. Your dad must really be ashamed for wasting money on your education.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnynwa: 6:10am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: See this mumu oooo, Well just 2 weeks ago i went to buy alternator at badagry and i was so surprise and almost cry when i see the boy that attend to me, The boy is less than 10yrs old and keep saying the Altanator is good sir, My dad went to go and buy market from Ladipo and he will be back soon. Can you imagine when his mate are in school. Yes i bought the Altarnator at a place called 100 shops at Badagry. @ the bold if you are not a fool, Can an illitrate be a councilor in Nigeria? after all his deposit they can still use 10 naira biro to lure him into bankruptcy foool. Countinue and you should also send your child to go and learn apprentice now since that your culture.

Surprise = surprised
Cry = cried
See = saw
Attend = attended
Keep = kept
Mate = mates

SMH seriously. If at your age (irrespective of your level of academic exposure), you cannot string a sentence with correct tenses, you are among all men most miserable. I bet you are a primary school dropout roadside mechanic.

You need to get enrolled in an adult education centre to get some education now that it's still free.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnynwa: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: Funsho williams would have been the worst Governor ever, Go check his history as a Commisioner in lagos under Marwa, Someone who is align himself with Abacha UNCP back then.
And that justifies his murder?

You need redemption mate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnynwa: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: If you are not stewpid, is Lagos part of SE? if there is a break up in Nigeria today who own Lagos? have you ever seen any Yoruba claim to own Abuja? we know what is rightfully belong to us.
Dude you need to deactivate your Nairaland account and go get some education albeit in the senior citizens' class (adult education). Alternatively, there is a book titled; English Language for dummies. That could be of immense help.

Do the above and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnynwa: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry if you done fooling yourself get back to me ok am here waiting
This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by aryzgreat: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2013
Sunnynwa: Dude you need to deactivate your Nairaland account and go get some education albeit in the senior citizens' class (adult education). Alternatively, there is a book titled; English Language for dummies. That could be of immense help.

Do the above and thank me later.

lol, awolowo must be turning inside his grave now seeing the embarrassment caused him by the rascals he wasted cocoa money on their education.

Sophisticated illiterates still living in past glory of most educated region.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnynwa: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2013
aryzgreat:

lol, awolowo must be turning inside his grave now seeing the embarrassment caused him by the rascals he wasted cocoa money on their education.

Sophisticated illiterates still living in past glory of most educated region.
The ldiot bashy_demmy was viewing this topic a couple of minutes ago and I thought he'd comment. I'm waiting for him to make another comment here so I can finish him up this morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. / Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.