Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (42121 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by luvinhubby(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nebeuwa:

Do you even know what progressive means? grin

Any party that has Yerima should NEVER be considered progressive. APC is just recycling leaders.
WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!, So Yerima is APC....that`s Paedophilia added to list of APC`s crimes. angry shocked
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 1oracle(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
olawalemanog:
But if we continue the way we are going, this country will collapse and the criminals that are leading us will disaapear into Dubai, Europe and the US. I never imagined that Ngige could be treated like this when he remains one candidate that is qualified for Presidency. I do not think this is the way to go and i am sure you will appreciate this my contribution for a very long time because it is the truth.
Too bad that you never knew that your country have collapsed. Deportation of Nigerians in Nigeria and by a Nigerian is evidence of a hopeful country. grin grin grin grin
Bombing of churches, schools, motor parks, telecommunication mast in Nigeria by Nigerians and killing over 3,000 innocent Nigerians in the process is evidence of a solid and progressive nation. Some Nigerians calling for amnesty for murderers is also evidence that your country is solid on the ground. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

The same corrupt banker wey ground our banks and effected great financial damage? Sorry, many of us don't have messed up memories..

Yes, we want him to ground Anambra state. Now, how is that your problem?

You are beginning to cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by duality(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
he he he... grin the ones supporting Ngige, are supporting him only because he is in APC if not, they don't give a damn. The ones not supporting him do so because he is in APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bigass(f): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
if i hate a party i wont live in a state governed by the party. i dont know why igbos hate APC but troop down to Lagos and Ogun

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Kelvin4life: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote
author=Dereformer]Two things will make it eternally difficult for Ngige
to even take a third place position in this coming election:
1. Belonging to the same party with Buhari a know and unrepentant
terrorist sponsor and baboon,
2. Deportation saga

In the last election, Ngige brought ACN, an almost unknown party in
Anambra, to limelight.

He was adviced, by those who understands, to leave APC immediately its
registration sailed through but he wouldn't listen.

The truth is APC will never win even a counsellor position in the south
east, south south and major parts of MB. Buhari's association with that
party is a big minus for them.

Should buhari succeed in being the presidential candidate, then PDP will
win convincinly even in the south west.
No familly of those corp members butchered after the last election will
vote the baboon theorist.

My advice to Ngige, leave APC now and look for another party.
Appologise to anabrarians for your wrongful position in the deportation
saga. Otherwise, more stoning even ironing will come your way. [/quote]no mind d chris na betrayer.them no stone well.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:

What do you expect when high population of Igbo's are living in Lagos state
It is call democracy majority wins the vote. So if you see Igbo man in position of any govt. post in Lagos just know he was voted by the people.
Don't be gross !!!!!

Where is the sense in this post? Did you proof read for meaning before posting
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by NancyNelly: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
oshyno:
Ngige’s time to go? As citizens boo, stone him in Awka

Anambra citizens may have sounded a stern note of warning that his time and days are over, to their once darling libero and deliverer from the shackles of money politics, gangsterism and godfatherism, Senator Chris Ngige’s, when they pelted him with pure water at a political rally on Friday.

The senator who drove into the Ayom N’okpala Primary School arena for the maiden rally on the platform of the newly registered All Progressives Congress APC in frenzy was ironically not allowed to talk when the time came. It was scheduled for him to unveil his Anambra 2014 GUBER ambition

Though reasons for the unruly behavior of the party members were not made formal, it was gathered that the recent comments of the former governor and now the senator representing ANAMBRA Central zone on the raging controversy between the recent deportation of some Igbos from Lagos by the Lagos State Governmnet.

Ngige’s was widely reported as having defended and excused the action of the Gov Babtunde Fashola-led Lagos state government.

APC members in the state, especially the youth were said to have been bitter with him over the stand he took. Though they also blamed Gov Peter Obi for the entire imbroglio, pointing out that Obi had never lived up to expectation in protecting and or defending the indigenes of the state whenever it matters.

They noted that Obi was always the last to come to the rescue of ANAMBRA people in other troubled states or areas. That it was same during the spate of bombings, retrenchment of non indigenes by unfriendly state governments.

Dr Godson Igwe from Awka Etiti who spoke to journalists at the rally ground on behalf of the APC youth wing said they have privately advised him to drop his ambition for the younger ones, and to concentrate in his duties at the senate.

The youth according to Igwe was also not happy that the only time Ngige’s remembers anyone was at election time, but once after that he disappears.

He pointed out that there are young and capable ones like Senator Annie Okonkwo, Goddy Ezeemo in APC,, Uche Ekwunife, Willy Obianor, Chinedu Idigo in APGA, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, Joseph Nwanueze in Labour Party, Walter Ubaka Okeke, Tony Nwoye and Charles Odunukwe in PDP who are now aspiring to take over from Peter Obi.

“Therefore lets sound a note of warning to the sit tight leaders cos we are around and watching”, Chief Igwe emphasized.

Many we’re also unhappy that he planned the rally on a day the PDP was having their own rally in same Awka, a ploy they saw as tactical to stop them from participating in robust politicking in the state as done in other developed democracies around the world.

http://247ureports.com/anambra-youth-stone-boo-ngiges-in-awka/
they could have stone him with ripe banana, or heavy stones.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
bashy_demy: If them like make them stone all there best candidate na there cup of tea jare... [b]South West is developing everyday [/b]and that's why there citizen is running here and we gonna still be kicking them out of our states make dem go develop there states

Chest beating of you guys has no boundary.

South West an enclave of poverty. A region where 80% of it masses still buy foods in canteens wrap it with white nylon and soup in a dirt plastic plate.

Only in south west you can see five brothers all are touts working in motor parks.

South west where all female child get pregnanted at tender age of 14,15 to 20 this is a result of high level of illiteracy.

South West a region where families drinks ijebu gari at night as dinner.

South west a region where elderly people prostrate for a young igbo trader just because of 100 naira this is what i call professional begging.

South West a region where all house roofs wear dusty and reddish roof top, whereas other regions are adapting into aluminum roof.

I can go on and on, in fact nairaland may not contain it if i am to count the sign of poverty in that region call south west. Stop your chest beating and face reality.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bashydemy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
solomon111: what stupidd question are you asking?
Which APC governorship aspirant in the SW that was not imposed by Tinubu?
Have you seen APC carrying out primaries?
Sorry bro we are enjoying tinubu that way, Tinubu did what your so call Leader Oju Iku cannot do, Tinubu stand by his word and claim all the SW states back he even fight for that ingrate Mimiko at the tribuna then and claim his mandate for and that is sign of a good leader and a strong politician, What happen to your Oju Iku and his APGA? nonsense.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by gramci: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
luvinhubby:
WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!, So Yerima is APC....that`s Paedophilia added to list of APC`s crimes. angry shocked

If APC = Yerima

and Yerima = Paedophile

find APC

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
No its becos some well knwn set of cowards kiss d mallams bottom cuz of fear and favour. They want to claim and control the politics of this country which d cowards are bowing to but grumbling behind but d Igbos are saying no to that and we will not hesitate to correct any prodigal son but unlike d prodigal son in the bible,there will be no fattened cow for u but fattened koboko angry!
Check our history, IGBO ENWE EZE! IGBOS HAVE NO KING and if u intend to misuse d opportunity gvn 2 u,u will be kicked out! Anambra IS too much for an opportuned midget to mess with!
D good tin is, those Ignorant ones that blindly supported him are now wise!
The ones supporting him on nl,I dnt knw d last time they went t d east sef undecided

I'm having a SOLUDOLISED time right now!heheheheh grin
agba
meta:

Because facts, strategy and reality trumps emotions and sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Antivirus92(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
wellmax: Last time I checked SE youths know that their region has nothing for their future, they are migrating everyday.
migrating to where? Ekiti,oyo,osun,ogun,ondo?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dat~ibo~boi:

What do you expect when high population of Igbo's are living in Lagos state
It is call democracy majority wins the vote. So if you see Igbo man in position of any govt. post in Lagos just know he was voted by the people.
Don't be gross !!!!!

Hmm, so they vote in commisioners and civil servants, let's me know the date for the next election, I wanna vote ibos into all ministries
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nancy Nelly: they could have stone him with ripe banana, or heavy stones.
We'll reserve that for when he comes for campaign proper with his master Tinubu and Buhari. We'll also add rotten egg to the cocktail of ammo.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 1oracle(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
ghettodreamz: Why stoning them? So, none of those youths b get gun?
The useless group called MASSOB is no where to be found. If MASSOB is a serious group, Ngige shouldn't have stepped foot on Anambra for anything called campaign.
I still remember boko haram boys forcing two former governors to apologize on a state radio and television.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
wellmax:

My question is simple, give ϻϵ
names. Btw stop watching too much cartoons, you seem to have lost touch with what's happening here.
you are dull.
Which primaries did fashola,amosu and co did before they emerged as governorship aspirant?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
gramci:

If APC = Yerima

and Yerima = Paedophile

find APC

The same Yarima that went to meet with your Jonathan few days before he voted to justify rape of young girls. The same Yerima that led tens of mallams to pray with Jonathan. The same Yerima some PDP bigwigs want to run with Jonathan on PDP ticket in 2015.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
gramci:

If APC = Yerima

and Yerima = Paedophile

find APC

Going by your equation, it would be trite to say that APC = All Paedophiles Congress

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo: We'll reserve that gor when he comes for campaign proper with his master Tinubu and Buhari. We'll also add rotten egg to the cocktail of ammo.

Defeat him at the poll. Why the violent?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by luvinhubby(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel: I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

If at this point in time any Igbo person does not know that Fashola is the best friend of Igbos, then that person must be suffering from dull wit, intimidating stupidity, brazen ignorance and suicidal foolishness.

Here are reasons why Fashola is the best friend of Igbos.

1, An Anambra person is a commissioner in Lagos state government. There is no Yoruba person who is a commissioner in any Igbo state.

2, A good number of Igbos are working under Lagos state government civil service. Sometime ago, Igbos kicked out non-indigenes of their states from their state civil service. Abia state kicked out Anambra people first! Brother against Brother. Does that not make Fashola a Jesus?

3, Lagos state government recruited Igbos into her civil service but for Anambra state governor has been in office for 8 years without employing anybody. However, many unemployed graduates from the state, being frustrated, have taken to armed robbery and kidnapping as a means of survival.

4, Igbos governors neglected the destitute Igbos in the region. These destitutes thought that Lagos is a gold mine and went to Lagos in search of greener pasture only to find out that Nigeria is tough. They became stranded in Lagos, obviously in a dilemma. But Fashola took them in, fed them, clothed them and gave them medical attention for six months. When he wrote Anambra state government over her 14 destitute citizens, our governor did not care. He simply neglected them while sharing state fund among churches. Our money!

5, There is proof that Anambra state government was written by Lagos state govt., and a date was fixed for the exchange of destitutes. Why can't we Igbos look closely to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?
BUSTED !!!! I knew it was you. grin grin FFK !!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Tundeolaniyi: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Chest beating of you guys has no boundary.

South West an enclave of poverty. A region where 80% of it masses still buy foods in canteens wrap it with white nylon and soup in a dirt plastic plate.

Only in south west you can see five brothers all are touts working in motor parks.

South west where all female child get pregnanted at tender age of 14,15 to 20 this is a result of high level of illiteracy.

South West a region where families drinks ijebu gari at night as dinner.

South west a region where an elderly people prostrate for a young igbo trader just because of 100 naira this is what i call professional begging.

South West a region where all house roofs wear dusty and reddish roof top, whereas other regions are adapting into aluminum roof.

I can go on and on, in fact nairaland may not contain it if i am to count the sign of poverty in that region call south west. Stop your chest beating and face reality.

As a yorubaman, you have said it the way it is with we yorubas. i concur100%, but as for motor park tout what about this ones at upper iweka though obi done give them run due to transformation i saw going on there?
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
bigass: if i hate a party i wont live in a state governed by the party. i dont know why igbos hate APC but troop down to Lagos and Ogun

I don't know why. I have asked the same question. They hate APC or AC but they keep running away from PDP governed states and running to AC governed states.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
payless:

Defeat him at the poll. Why the violent?
Learning from our brothers across the Niger. Operation Wetie things.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry bro we are enjoying tinubu that way, Tinubu did what your so call Leader Oju Iku cannot do, Tinubu stand by his word and claim all the SW states back he even fight for that ingrate Mimiko at the tribuna then and claim his mandate for and that is sign of a good leader and a strong politician, What happen to your Oju Iku and his APGA? nonsense.

Ojukwu begged them, on national TV, he said 'grant ϻϵ
my final wish Änd vote for Obi' He was never able Ŧo fight for his people.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
payless:

I don't know why. I have asked the same question. They hate APC or AC but they keep running away from PDP governed states and running to AC governed states.
In a PDP governed country

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by confusion247(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?
Hopeless hope. Kano state's population is bigger than the entire east and you people are not satisfied yet. Isn't that greediness of the highest order?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
solomon111: you are dull.
Which primaries did fashola,amosu and co did before they emerged as governorship aspirant?
i give up, you know nothing of politics
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

As a yorubaman, you have said it the way it is with we yorubas. i concur100%, but as for motor park tout what about this ones at upper iweka though obi done give them run due to transformation i saw going on there?

Well, you maybe right that there are some igbo touts too but at minimal rate unlike what we have in the south west.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo:
In a PDP governed country

Headed by a confused, clueless, uncharacteristics of a man called Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Massive Crowd As Presidential Aspirant Sowore Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.