Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka (41758 Views)

Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Youth Stone Ribadu's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
solomon111: why can't you get it into your empty skull that SOLUDO is TWICE the governor that ngige is.
What is wrong with you people?

My bad, didn't know Soludo used to be the Governor of Anambra and he's been tested as a governor like Ngige. I though all we know about him was financial corruprion and screwing up our banking stsyem.

Please don't bore me with ignorance..
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
bashy_demy: If them like make them stone all there best candidate na there cup of tea jare... South West is developing everyday and that's why there citizen is running here and we gonna still be kicking them out of our states make dem go develop there states
if what is happening in Osun,ekiti,oyo is what you call devt,you can keep it to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Last time I checked SE youths know that their region has nothing for their future, they are migrating everyday.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by chinedum45(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
abbeylincon: If u reject Ngige's selfless service this time, on flimsy reasons, then Ngige shud jus wait till 2015 wen APC Wíℓℓ make him Minister of Health! Ngige would have bn your Messiah,I was passing thru Onitsha wen I stop over on my way to Aba, I felt sorry for that state, no single tarred major street road! Too bad! Ngige leave them to remain backward all in the name of APC,wit or without u, APC has come to stay, only Kano state is more than the entire east in terms of population, so wot re we sayin? Why d braggin?

Youngman which Onitsha did u pass and what year? U r a bloody liar. Onitsha from bridgehead to owerri is about the best federal road in southeast Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

Instead of sentiments and irrelevant garbage, shouldn't it be about the best man for the job and who is capable enough to make your life better?

Geezzz. What's wrong with you people?
Since we have rejected the 'messiah', you can adopt him and then elect him to govern your state.

Thanks.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hehehehehe nice1! U r a true son of ur father grin
mike404: NDI IGBO TURU ILU SI NA "OCHURU ONWE YA NA UGBO ASIKWALA NA UGBO ELOGHI YA. NWUDE NWAOGWUGWU (NGIGE) ACHUOLA ONWE YA NA UGBO
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by acidiczuzzee: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel: I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

If at this point in time any Igbo person does not know that Fashola is the best friend of Igbos, then that person must be suffering from dull wit, intimidating stupidity, brazen ignorance and suicidal foolishness.

Here are reasons why Fashola is the best friend of Igbos.

1, An Anambra person is a commissioner in Lagos state government. There is no Yoruba person who is a commissioner in any Igbo state.

2, A good number of Igbos are working under Lagos state government civil service. Sometime ago, Igbos kicked out non-indigenes of their states from their state civil service. Abia state kicked out Anambra people first! Brother against Brother. Does that not make Fashola a Jesus?

3, Lagos state government recruited Igbos into her civil service but for Anambra state governor has been in office for 8 years without employing anybody. However, many unemployed graduates from the state, being frustrated, have taken to armed robbery and kidnapping as a means of survival.

4, Igbos governors neglected the destitute Igbos in the region. These destitutes thought that Lagos is a gold mine and went to Lagos in search of greener pasture only to find out that Nigeria is tough. They became stranded in Lagos, obviously in a dilemma. But Fashola took them in, fed them, clothed them and gave them medical attention for six months. When he wrote Anambra state government over her 14 destitute citizens, our governor did not care. He simply neglected them while sharing state fund among churches. Our money!

5, There is proof that Anambra state government was written by Lagos state govt., and a date was fixed for the exchange of destitutes. Why can't we Igbos look closely to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?
sabo like u if u blow english finish u go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

My bad, didn't knwo Soludo used to be the Governor of Anambra and he's been tested as a governor like Ngige. Please don't bore me with ignorance..
Shut up.
Ngige is mediocre.
Soludo has governor of the central bank and he was outstanding.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Tundeolaniyi: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Donchyke39: you must be blind by not seeing any development in onitsha.

Didn't you read that he was en route to Aba? Probably Onitsha good roads made him to sleep off. He already landed in Aba mud roads and thought he was still in the city of Onitsha. lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by clint77ng: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
wellmax:
Everybody has a brain but only few use it.
Answer the question: what's igbo's plan for Nigeria's presidency?
Our plan is SE after SS in 2019. We cant fight our own, we r not backstabbers, we cant someone who has given us more than others in over 40 yrs of Naija; coas, int'l airport, 2nd niger bridge etc. We r not like u. The ijaws didnt fight for aso rock even for a second, but God delivered it to them and even made it 9/10yrs. My dear you cant take it by force.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Uunfortunately d amala eaters eat more of d akpu wink
agbameta:

Too much Akpu and oyel ogbono ain't good for you and your mental health either..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Since we have rejected the 'messiah', you can adopt him and then elect him to govern your state.

Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know that rented thugs are the sannest and the most sensible collective voices of ibo people..

Abge go back to primary school..
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
solomon111: if what is happening in Osun,ekiti,oyo is what you call devt,you can keep it to yourself.

And oh Ÿĕs we will. Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu can keep waiting for FG to start the 'big' projects.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Since we have rejected the 'messiah', you can adopt him and then elect him to govern your state.

Thanks.
I tire o.
These are the same people that want mimiko one of the best governors in the SW out by all means,just because he does not share in their useless party.
Bloody hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bigass(f): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
[size=16pt]i will advise Lagos state to publish the names of all igbo citizen who are currently employed by the state and give them 6months terminal leave and the SE states too can do the same(no yoruba man is in their employ)[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
wellmax:

And oh Ÿĕs we will. Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu can keep waiting for FG to start the 'big' projects.
CASE CLOSED.
So i don't want to hear or see any APC nonsense in the SE.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
bigass: [size=16pt]i will advise Lagos state to publish the names of all igbo citizen who are currently employed by the state and give them 6months terminal leave[/size]
Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Antivirus92(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel: I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

If at this point in time any Igbo person does not know that Fashola is the best friend of Igbos, then that person must be suffering from dull wit, intimidating stupidity, brazen ignorance and suicidal foolishness.

1, An Anambra person is a commissioner in Lagos state government. There is no Yoruba person who is a commissioner in any Igbo state.

2, A good number of Igbos are working under Lagos state government civil service. Sometime ago, Igbos kicked out non-indigenes of their states from their state civil service. Abia state kicked out Anambra people first! Brother against Brother. Does that not make Fashola a Jesus?

3, Lagos state government recruited Igbos into her civil service but for Anambra state governor has been in office for 8 years without employing anybody. However, many unemployed graduates from the state, being frustrated, have taken to armed robbery and kidnapping as a means of survival.

4, Igbos governors neglected the destitute Igbos in the region. These destitutes thought that Lagos is a gold mine and went to Lagos in search of greener pasture only to find out that Nigeria is tough. They became stranded in Lagos, obviously in a dilemma. But Fashola took them in, fed them, clothed them and gave them medical attention for six months. When he wrote Anambra state government over her 14 destitute citizens, our governor did not care. He simply neglected them while sharing state fund among churches. Our money!

5, There is proof that Anambra state government was written by Lagos state govt., and a date was fixed for the exchange of destitutes. Why can't we Igbos look closely to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?
we all know that you are igbo and u are from anambra, no need to stress it further. Welcome seyi CHUKWUDI adeola fashola

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
acidiczuzzee: sabo like u if u blow english finish u go hug transformer

But he spoke the truth. You people act so much on emotion and not fact. You people have created enemies everywhere (North/SW). If you think an Igbo man can become Nigerian President without the support of large number of Yorubas and Hausas, then you must be out of your mind more than I thought.

You all hate APC so much but you keep running away from PDP controlled states in large number and moving to APC governed states in large number to seek a better future.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by mike404(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2013

Thanks.
EOD

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by DanAnyiam: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Monimatic: APC is Dead on Arrival(DOA) in Anambra and South East Nigeria!!!!

Nigige,Rochas can not deliver the South Eastern Votes for APC, their popularity is diminishing every day.
Tinubu, Buhari, IBB, Northern Governors are fighting a lost battle in the South East, which is a safe heaven for GEJ votes in 2015.
Hate it or Love it.
PDP or APGA or LP will win the Anambra Governorship election later this year. APC will experience the same kind of defeat they expereinced in ondo state.
And if Nigige should bring Tinubu, fashola, buhari. down to Anambra during his campaign, expect more stonings, and expect the margin of his defeat to increase and expect his popularity to plunge further, cos we all know an average igbo man at the moment sees Tinubu, Fashola and Buhari as an enemy to the igbo race, they would reject Tinubu propaganda,lies and conspiracies like they rejected him during the ondo state governorship election.
HATE IT OR LOVE, NGIGE, APC and the North have already lost the south east(igbo) votes even before the Anambra Governorship election later this year and the Presidential election in 2015!!!
Based on what you are recommending and jubilating about-If to say the whole north/West adopt the same attitude against PDP, where would that leave your preffered candidate in 2015 or you think just SS/SE will make president even with rigging? I wish this 2015 is tomorrow. I can't wait grin grin
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Yorubest: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
bigass: [size=16pt]i will advise Lagos state to publish the names of all igbo citizen who are currently employed by the state and give them 6months terminal leave[/size]

You don't just have a bigass, you have a big brain too
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by bigass(f): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
solomon111: CASE CLOSED.
So i don't want to hear or see any APC nonsense in the SE.

now GEJ is an Igboman and PDP is an Igbo party by the time you people realize that GEJ can not single-handedly give you presidency. it will be too late
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
1oracle:
I was thinking that you were suffering from excess consumption of amala and ewedu, little did i know that it was full blown madness as a result of your hatred to the igbos.
Kindly drink rat poison and end it all because bigotry have worsened your madness and made it impossible for help to reach you. So sorry.

bros why not argue point for point instead of resulting to insults

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2013

Exactly.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by wellmax(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
solomon111: what stupidd question are you asking?
Which APC governorship aspirant in the SW that was not imposed by Tinubu?
Have you seen APC carrying out primaries?

My question is simple, give ϻϵ
names. Btw stop watching too much cartoons, you seem to have lost touch with what's happening here.
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by agbameta: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
solomon111: Shut up.
Soludo has governor of the central bank and he was outstanding.

The same corrupt banker wey ground our banks and effected great financial damage? Sorry, many of us don't have messed up memories..
Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by solomon111(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
payless:

But he spoke the truth. You people act so much on emotion and not fact. You people have created enemies everywhere (North/SW). If you think an Igbo man can become Nigerian President without the support of large number of Yorubas and Hausas, then you must be out of your mind than I thought.

You all hate APC so much but you keep running away from PDP controlled states in large number and moving to APC governed states in large number to seek a better future.
which APC state are people migrating to because of the goodness of APC?
Were those people not there before during PDP?
You're very dishonest.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by Datiboboi: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2013

What do you expect when high population of Igbo's are living in Lagos state
It is call democracy majority wins the vote. So if you see Igbo man in position of any govt. post in Lagos just know he was voted by the people.
Don't be gross !!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) / “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.