Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS (19790 Views)

Onevpn On Mtn Bis (PC, Android And iOS) / Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by imhomoh(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Guys am flexing this openvpn connect. Thanks to nickyjeff and the paid servers..

I have exceeded my mtn bis fair usage of 3GB. Bt am still rocking it.... guys this guy is for real. Tested and trusted.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
imhomoh: Guys am flexing this openvpn connect. Thanks to nickyjeff and the paid servers..

I have exceeded my mtn bis fair usage of 3GB. Bt am still rocking it.... guys this guy is for real. Tested and trusted.
paid servers as in no limitations?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2013
Jummy mine: must i have active mtn bis subscription b4 i subscribe?and does airtel work with it?
Yes u must, doesn't work on airtel.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:45am On Aug 17, 2013
bush4ker: paid servers as in no limitations?
u're only limited by mtn's fair usage data on the bis plan.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Greaaat: What do I need can I give you the details in here? Very urgent bro or u go give me any username ?
Just send me a mail on nickyjeff4u@gmail.com, or whatsapp, with the username and password u want to use. Will get activated once payment is made.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by tshoboy(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2013
nickyjeff: The test acc expired last night! Pls read well b4 complaining! I'll reactivate it till midnight tomorrow.
for d android, I cudnt download d vpn config files from dropbox
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2013
well openvpn connected yesterday but today it says authentication failed.

1 Like

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2013
hello pls someone should reply
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by jellyfish86: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2013
pls bros, can u unlock an iPhone 4s?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by RazaqMB(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls I av this mtn mifi..can I use it as a modem?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
bush4ker: well openvpn connected yesterday but today it says authentication failed.
That was the test account you used yesterday, expired since wednesday, but I opened it yesterday because someone requested it.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
RazaqMB: Pls I av this mtn mifi..can I use it as a modem?
If its possible to change the apn of the mifi to blackberry.net, then it can be used.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
jellyfish86: pls bros, can u unlock an iPhone 4s?
No I can't, and this isn't an unlocking topic pls.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by ewizard1: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
nickyjeff:
No I can't, and this isn't an unlocking topic pls.
Its a physical thingy. You have to meet techs.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
how can someone upgrade to premium account.?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
bush4ker: how can someone upgrade to premium account.?
Contact me on via mail or phone.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by chuchwhite: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
nickyjeff:
Contact me on via mail or phone.

Boss any solution 4 me.. OpenVpn doesn't dial blackberry.net apn on my ipad which hinders it from connecting.. Any solution bruv
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by erniok(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
What is the advantage of open vpn over pd proxy as the pricing is one that I can see.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by smashall20: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2013
nickyjeff:
Where? On Pc?

Yes on PC, couldn't find where to input username and password
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by RazaqMB(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2013
smashall20:

me to
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2013
erniok: What is the advantage of open vpn over pd proxy as the pricing is one that I can see.
It can be used on both PC, android and iOS phones.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2013
smashall20:
Sorry, there was an error in the config file when I updated it recently, its been fixed. Pls download it again.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by psalmdave(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
m usin Android 2.3..will it wrk
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Neduzze5(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
It can't work for android 2.3?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by smashall20: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
nickyjeff:
Sorry, there was an error in the config file when I updated it recently, its been fixed. Pls download it again.

Thanks I've seen where to put the password and username. Is there a chance we can have the test account again cos i couldn't make use of it b4 due to the error in config file uploaded. thanks a lot.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
smashall20:

Thanks I've seen where to put the password and username. Is there a chance we can have the test account again cos i couldn't make use of it b4 due to the error in config file uploaded. thanks a lot.
Its active at the moment.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Neduzze5(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
nickyjeff:

Thanks man
Tomorrow, I'll pay 800 for two accounts
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by smashall20: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
nickyjeff:

Thanks man, Its working. When will the test account expire?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
smashall20:

Thanks man, Its working. When will the test account expire?
midnight grin
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by smashall20: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
nickyjeff:
midnight grin

Na wa ooo grin i'll contact u 2moro!!!
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Neduzze5:
Thanks man
Tomorrow, I'll pay 800 for two accounts
The N800 isn't for two accounts, its for 1 account that is allowed double login to the vpn.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by slikcipher(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2013
I want to try this.... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale / New Beats By Dre Executive, Beats By Dre Wireless, Dre Mixr Pro And Lots More!!! / 100 % Very Neat Apple Iphone 7+ 128gig @ 120k with Warranty,call 08038940607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.