Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS (19793 Views)

Onevpn On Mtn Bis (PC, Android And iOS) / Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by rainmaker12(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
U tink mtn arent aware of private servers? they cant block it d least dey can do is set ur data on 5mins disconect timer wen ur connected or dey deactivate ur data till u subscribe again...
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by steveyen(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2013
rainmaker12: U tink mtn arent aware of private servers? they cant block it d least dey can do is set ur data on 5mins disconect timer wen ur connected or dey deactivate ur data till u subscribe again...

Bros pls enlighten us more on this ohhhh shocked shocked shocked
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by steveyen(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Does anyone know if the OpenVPN is working for the Glo BIS and any other BIS?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by smashall20: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2013
@Nickyjeff, I sent u a mail yday, still waiting ur reply.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nickyjeff i don't know my open vpn is no more browsing again ooo whats the problem na?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:25am On Sep 19, 2013
Junior_rei: Nickyjeff i don't know my open vpn is no more browsing again ooo whats the problem na?
contact me with ur vpn username
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2013
I've removed tls encryption from the servers since its giving some people problems, so you will need to download the new config files to be able to login http:///O8VnOIvc
Settings has already been applied on torrent2 and us2 and will be applied on all servers by 12 noon. Sorry for the discomfort.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by exeasy(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2013
nickyjeff: I've removed tls encryption from the servers since its giving some people problems, so you will need to download the new config files to be able to login http:///O8VnOIvc
Settings has already been applied on torrent2 and us2 and will be applied on all servers by 12 noon. Sorry for the discomfort.

Is it compulsory to use this new files? Cuz mine is still working only havn problem with torrent 1 and USA 2...pls reply ASAP ...
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
exeasy:

Is it compulsory to use this new files? Cuz mine it's still working only havn problem with torrent 1 and USA 2...pls reply ASAP ...
Compulsory
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by redcliff: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okay vpn. Keeps disconnecting internittently. But its better than nothing tho. I don't know if its d vpn server or mtn bis that hasn't been at its best today. I sha know this country is fc.ucked, if we can still be looking for cheats to buypass expensive internet rates after more that 10yrs gsm was introduced here.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by dahmylolah(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Junior_rei: Nickyjeff i don't know my open vpn is no more browsing again ooo whats the problem na?
I am in the same shoes here o... Since morning I can't browse.... Currently using driod vpn to post this.... Ma username is damolinchin@gmail.com.....
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2013
dahmylolah:
I am in the same shoes here o... Since morning I can't browse.... Currently using driod vpn to post this.... Ma username is damolinchin@gmail.com.....
U can't browse? Have u updated your config files? Pls delete all traces of the old one and use this instead. http:///O8VnOIvc
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by dahmylolah(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2013
Allright... I just did that.... Working again.... And thanks for the speedy response Jare... Ur aftermarket services is commendable...... I mailed u already.... Kindly check ur mail...
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by rainmaker12(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2013
open garden wifi hotspot aint working with openvpn on s3, anybody experiencing this?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Juniorrei(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nickyjeff mine is still not browsing ooo, i've downloaded the new config files sha my username is igor9a
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
If you're having difficulties browsing with your openvpn. configure each server like so:

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by GeorgeD1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
redcliff: Okay vpn. Keeps disconnecting internittently. But its better than nothing tho. I don't know if its d vpn server or mtn bis that hasn't been at its best today. I sha know this country is fc.ucked, if we can still be looking for cheats to buypass expensive internet rates after more that 10yrs gsm was introduced here.

exactly my thoughts. its so sad seeing as ncc just concentrates all its searchlight on voice and doesn't seem to care
that the telecom companies are busy milking us dry on data. maybe i suspect the bulk of peeps manning that agency
are still locked on to feature phones which only ability is to make and receive calls - in this day and age when smart
phones have taken over computing. and, what use is a smart phone without internet?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by haychPee(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2013
nickyjeff:
U can't browse? Have u updated your config files? Pls delete all traces of the old one and use this instead. http:///O8VnOIvc

Pls send me ur acct details...wanna give it a try!
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by haychPee(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Check out ma income +...y I subscribe OVPN I make consistent money wit 3k
investment...read more here!
www.edunsmart..com
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by symbian123(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is good.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bestofibkpumpn(f): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2013
Which of the MTN blackberry Plan are we to sub to, inorder to have unlimited acces to ur VPN?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2013
bestofibkpumpn: Which of the MTN blackberry Plan are we to sub to, inorder to have unlimited acces to ur VPN?
None of them are unlimited, they all have a limit of 3Gb.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by exeasy(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2013
Is there a way to stop dis ovpn from continuously disconnecting ...
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by leggo: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
openvpn doesnt work on gingerbread??
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by abrazar(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nicky, i sent u mail and please reply asap.tanx
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
leggo: openvpn doesnt work on gingerbread??
It works, download featvpn app from http://featvpn.com and import the config files to it. Doesn't need rooting or tun.ko
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by slikcipher(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Can some confirm if theirs is still working..... because mine stopped this eve. Thanks
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by carlito007: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2013
slikcipher: Can some confirm if theirs is still working..... because mine stopped this eve. Thanks

Mine isnt working either.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by ikbtn: 3:31am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls does dis mtn stuff work on iphone, any proof.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Mishaelonye(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2013
carlito007:

The udp Port 500 has been blocked that is why it is not connecting.....@Nickyjeff I hail...
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by smashall20: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2013
carlito007:

Yea, mine isn't working too (pc) since last night.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by dahmylolah(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2013
Mine also is not working... Since last nite... Had to switch to driod free to type this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale / New Beats By Dre Executive, Beats By Dre Wireless, Dre Mixr Pro And Lots More!!! / 100 % Very Neat Apple Iphone 7+ 128gig @ 120k with Warranty,call 08038940607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.