Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS (19988 Views)

Onevpn On Mtn Bis (PC, Android And iOS) / Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by exeasy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ur contact, want to activate premium acc.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by toscotech(m): 4:46am On Aug 21, 2013
how can will subscribe and we need trial account
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by mostical(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2013
i will like to knw more about this cos am new in this vpn of a thing

...wl get in touch wf u,boss Jeff
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by chrisluwi: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2013
psalmdave: m usin Android 2.3..will it wrk
it wil work,jst contact me on 08132964405 or watsapp me or bbm : 3236A8AF and I will help you step by step,bt ur phone must be rooted o,and I cn also help you on how to root it
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by ewizard1: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
chrisluwi: it wil work,jst contact me on 08132964405 or watsapp me or bbm : 3236A8AF and I will help you step by step,bt ur phone must be rooted o,and I cn also help you on how to root it
The after-support you give is outstanding. Keep it up Man... Really appreciate!
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 4:07am On Aug 23, 2013
ewizard1:
The after-support you give is outstanding. Keep it up Man... Really appreciate!
Lol, thanks.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by ewizard1: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2013
For peeps using the MTN BIS on PC! Frequent disconnection? See this!!!
http://thedumbgeek..com/2013/08/auto-reconnect-your-3g-modem.html
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Geniusvic(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
nickyjeff:
The N800 isn't for two accounts, its for 1 account that is allowed double login to the vpn.
Pls, of what use is double login to the vpn?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
wats d use of premium whatever.. we are being cheated because after subscribing 1000 naira bis we now go over to Vpn again and pay 800 naira.so total is 1,800naira HABAAaa.I'm on mtn bis monthly just a week old .meehnn I'm really tired of this chitt.considering airtel right now undecidedwats d use of premium whatever.. we are being cheated because after subscribing 1000 naira bis we now go over to Vpn again and pay 800 naira.so total is 1,800naira HABAAaa.I'm on mtn bis monthly just a week old .meehnn I'm really tired of this chitt.considering airtel right now

1 Like

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:08am On Aug 25, 2013
Geniusvic:
Pls, of what use is double login to the vpn?
U can use ur account on PC and phone or 2 fones @ the same time instead of having to logout of one to use on the other.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2013
bush4ker: wats d use of premium whatever.. we are being cheated because after subscribing 1000 naira bis we now go over to Vpn again and pay 800 naira.so total is 1,800naira HABAAaa.I'm on mtn bis monthly just a week old .meehnn I'm really tired of this chitt.considering airtel right now undecidedwats d use of premium whatever.. we are being cheated because after subscribing 1000 naira bis we now go over to Vpn again and pay 800 naira.so total is 1,800naira HABAAaa.I'm on mtn bis monthly just a week old .meehnn I'm really tired of this chitt.considering airtel right now

Lol, anybody dey force u use mtn bis to browse? Why don't u just go and pay 3k for 1Gb and rest.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2013
nickyjeff:

Lol, anybody dey force u use mtn bis to browse? Why don't u just go and pay 3k for 1Gb and rest.
thats the spirit
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Geniusvic(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2013
nickyjeff:
U can use ur account on PC and phone or 2 fones @ the same time instead of having to logout of one to use on the other.
Alright
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by rainmaker12(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
how often does it disconnects on android?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by faithclin(f): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
bush4ker: wats d use of premium whatever.. we are being cheated because after subscribing 1000 naira bis we now go over to Vpn again and pay 800 naira.so total is 1,800naira HABAAaa.I'm on mtn bis monthly just a week old .meehnn I'm really tired of this chitt.considering airtel right now undecidedwats d use of premium whatever.. we are being cheated because after subscribing 1000 naira bis we now go over to Vpn again and pay 800 naira.so total is 1,800naira HABAAaa.I'm on mtn bis monthly just a week old .meehnn I'm really tired of this chitt.considering airtel right now

Lmao did anyone force you to use android?... Me I spend approximately 3k5 every month on 90gig and it's perfectly okay for me. Open Vpn 5h..daiky bis. And do whatever you want. If 3k5 is too much for a month. Sell your android or iPhone and stick to a blackberry. Simples
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Durchmann(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
faithclin:

Lmao did anyone force you to use android?... Me I spend approximately 3k5 every month on 90gig and it's perfectly okay for me. Open Vpn 5h..daiky bis. And do whatever you want. If 3k5 is too much for a month. Sell your android or iPhone and stick to a blackberry. Simples

Me likey!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
faithclin:

I'm already using airtel .so far so go0d.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Durchmann(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2013
nickyjeff:
Contact me via mail. Don't like posting too much details.

I've sent you a mail and you're yet to reply.

What's up now?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Ogetogeo(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2013

A simple solution on how to get 12gb for 2800 naira monthly. Still on this OpenVPN
Check out my signature or chat me up on skype ogetogeo or ym.

1 Like

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by PrinceNwokeji: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Pls nickyjeff I have bt am confused pls help me,I saw vpn setting in my ipad bt dnt kw the parameters .
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by PrinceNwokeji: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2013
Pls nickyjeff I have bt am confused pls help me,I saw vpn setting in my ipad bt dnt kw the parameters .pls help
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2013
Helloo...
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2013
nickyjeff: Helloo...
hi.plz activate the test account abeggii
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2013
Prince_Nwokeji: Pls nickyjeff I have bt am confused pls help me,I saw vpn setting in my ipad bt dnt kw the parameters .pls help
VPN settings? You need to download openvpn connect app first. The one in settings is of no use here.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2013
bush4ker: hi.plz activate the test account abeggii
user1 as username and password.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2013
nickyjeff:
tnx a lot.but it just keep writing waiting for server
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2013
tnx a bunch bro pls are u on whatapp let's discuss about the premium account pls or drop ur acc.number I really need this
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by dahmylolah(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2013
nickyjeff:
have far Jeff... How do I got premium and what's the whole open vpn stuff all about... Also the difference between the 500 and 800 naira own... I intend to use it on my phone as well as pc... Reply me asap...... U could mail me on damolinchin@gmail.com thanks
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by PrinceNwokeji: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jeff pls how do I download the one for my ipad 4
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by PrinceNwokeji: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jeff pls how do I download the one for my ipad 4.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Gquest: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today's Crazy deals>>>>>>>>#check deals 5,7,8,58,59,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68 / The Sacred Deals Of Ipsum!! Come In--->>> / 7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.