Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS (19798 Views)

Onevpn On Mtn Bis (PC, Android And iOS) / Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) / How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Gquest: Boss, what of etisalat? Mtn is kinda terrible in my area...[color=#990000][/color] cry
Doesn't work with etisalat.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
bush4ker: tnx a bunch bro pls are u on whatapp let's discuss about the premium account pls or drop ur acc.number I really need this
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Prince_Nwokeji: Jeff pls how do I download the one for my ipad 4.
Its on the appstore.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by majalisa(m): 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
nickyjeff,i have been following this thread for some tym but choose 2 take my tym on d subject matter..one nids 2 b xtra careful..u r doing a splendid job here..I wuld send u my request via pm/in
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 1:00am On Sep 02, 2013
Mhen... See this long red post na.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 1:43am On Sep 02, 2013
shocked I didn't give u the go ahead to post a bigger one! God! Its annoying having other people advertise their stuff on someones thread. Posting a link to ur thread is okay, not the whole stuff in big bright colours. angry
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 2:27am On Sep 02, 2013
uzername: [size=18pt][b]HOW TO GET UPTO 90GB DATA MONTHLY ON MTN.
You can get upto 90gb worth of data for a month depending on the package you choose using mtn blackberry internet service and a solid vpn like tweakwarevpn,pdproxy and sandwich etc.
Mtn blackberry monthly subcription cost #1000 with 3gb data cap.
Mtn blackberry weekly subcription cost #500 with 3gb data cap.
Mtn blackberry daily subcription cost #100 with 3gb data cap
Suscribe for any of the above internet service and get a premium account for a vpn software.
To get upto 90gb worth of data on mtn, just choose to subscribe for the daily bis which is #100 and you will be given 3gb for 24hours and you will be able to use it on other devices like laptops,andriods,ipone and ipad with powerful vpn like tweakwarevpn but make sure you have a premium account so as to be able to use all the servers and get unlimited bandwidth.after 24hours,you can get another daily subscription for the same price and another 3gb is yours again. i.e you will subscribe #100 daily for 30days=90gb =#3,000 plus premium account on tweakwarevpn which is #500 naira monthly. You can use the weekly as well #500 for 4weeks =12gb=#2000 plus premium account activation as well.
I personnaly recommends tweakwarevpn because you can use a single premium account on both pc and smartphones and its so fast,reliable and cheap,easy to upgrade as recharge cards is also accepted if you are upgrading from me. For more info, feel free to contact me @08169529350
[/b][/size]
hellooo.I want to upgrade from u
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by majalisa(m): 2:47am On Sep 02, 2013
uzername: [size=18pt][b]HOW TO GET UPTO 90GB DATA MONTHLY ON MTN.
You can get upto 90gb worth of data for a month depending on the package you choose using mtn blackberry internet service and a solid vpn like tweakwarevpn,pdproxy and sandwich etc.
Mtn blackberry monthly subcription cost #1000 with 3gb data cap.
Mtn blackberry weekly subcription cost #500 with 3gb data cap.
Mtn blackberry daily subcription cost #100 with 3gb data cap
Suscribe for any of the above internet service and get a premium account for a vpn software.
To get upto 90gb worth of data on mtn, just choose to subscribe for the daily bis which is #100 and you will be given 3gb for 24hours and you will be able to use it on other devices like laptops,andriods,ipone and ipad with powerful vpn like tweakwarevpn but make sure you have a premium account so as to be able to use all the servers and get unlimited bandwidth.after 24hours,you can get another daily subscription for the same price and another 3gb is yours again. i.e you will subscribe #100 daily for 30days=90gb =#3,000 plus premium account on tweakwarevpn which is #500 naira monthly. You can use the weekly as well #500 for 4weeks =12gb=#2000 plus premium account activation as well.
I personnaly recommends tweakwarevpn because you can use a single premium account on both pc and smartphones and its so fast,reliable and cheap,easy to upgrade as recharge cards is also accepted if you are upgrading from me. For more info, feel free to contact me @08169529350
[/b][/size]
sweety r U 4 real?fresh NL identity,ur first thread is been sanctioned and almost D entire posts have being excommunicated..wetin dey HA" nah?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by uzername: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by uzername: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2013
majalisa: sweety r U 4 real?fresh NL identity,ur first thread is been sanctioned and almost D entire posts have being excommunicated..wetin dey HA" nah?
call it whateva u want, btw am stil downloading the monday night raw at the moment.its 1.7gb and my idm gat more to do today
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by carlito007: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
hey nickjeff. been looking for a vpn that actually works on ios. is dis one for real. and do the test servers still work? pls reply asap as i would love to test it before i pay for it.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
carlito007: hey nickjeff. been looking for a vpn that actually works on ios. is dis one for real. and do the test servers still work? pls reply asap as i would love to test it before i pay for it.
From what I've noticed, it doesn't work on all iOS devices. Contact me for the active test account.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by carlito007: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
nickyjeff:
From what I've noticed, it doesn't work on all iOS devices. Contact me for the active test account.
How do I contact u?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
carlito007:
How do I contact u?
1st page.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by manucho: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2013
Hello brodas i followed all the instructions on nairaland and after all that i cant find where i would be able to sign in after copying from the sd card to the profile on the openvpn stuff..Please i need your help cos i have a username and password...i want you to put me through ooo before i pay you for the monthly sub..im using icecreamsandwich android 4.0.4 version...what might be the problem cos i followed everything perfectly. Waiting to hear from you asap. thanks
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
manucho: Hello brodas i followed all the instructions on nairaland and after all that i cant find where i would be able to sign in after copying from the sd card to the profile on the openvpn stuff..Please i need your help cos i have a username and password...i want you to put me through ooo before i pay you for the monthly sub..im using icecreamsandwich android 4.0.4 version...what might be the problem cos i followed everything perfectly. Waiting to hear from you asap. thanks
If u did import it, its meant to show up like this

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by shosky1794: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2013
Here are my questions:
1. Can i tether my phone to my PC via the hotspot.(whether directly or through other apps)?
2. How stable is this openvpn on devices running on 2.3? I've read before that it only runs on 4.0+

I'll only go for it if i get positive answers to the above questions. Tired of the limitations of droidvpn free account.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 1:44am On Sep 04, 2013
shosky1794: Here are my questions:
1. Can i tether my phone to my PC via the hotspot.(whether directly or through other apps)?
2. How stable is this openvpn on devices running on 2.3? I've read before that it only runs on 4.0+

I'll only go for it if i get positive answers to the above questions. Tired of the limitations of droidvpn free account.
1. Yes you can tether via open garden, but it makes the speed slow, so I'll recommend tethering directly(minus VPN), then use the PC version of openvpn.
2. I don't use a 2.3 device, so I don't know how well it works on it. Just need to make sure the phone is rooted, busybox, tun.ko are installed, install openvpn binary with openvpn installer and use openvpn settings to connect.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by shosky1794: 4:09am On Sep 04, 2013
nickyjeff:
1. Yes you can tether via open garden, but it makes the speed slow, so I'll recommend tethering directly(minus VPN), then use the PC version of openvpn.
2. I don't use a 2.3 device, so I don't know how well it works on it. Just need to make sure the phone is rooted, busybox, tun.ko are installed, install openvpn binary with openvpn nstaller and use openvpn settings to connect.

I've actually done all those settings and installation sometimes ago but don't know how well it works on on a 2.3 device. Also, tethering is one important thing i consider before going for any VPN. I use the open garden wifi for DroidVPN and it's bad if the network is stable.
Can i get a test account or something. Let me make my decision with that. Thanks.

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2013
user1 for username and password
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Silverman42(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
nickyjeff: user1 for username and password
For the past three days since i reg. for ur servers, i have not been able to download anything due to unstable service. i don't even know where the problem is from. Bros, i don tire cry
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2013
Silverman42:
For the past three days since i reg. for ur servers, i have not been able to download anything due to unstable service. i don't even know where the problem is from. Bros, i don tire cry
mine is working fine .downloding wild blood now.maybe its ur area
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by rainmaker12(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2013
onevpn is very stable..... check ur network area. just see d bandwidth im destroying in days. imagine months...hehehe...

Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2013
rainmaker12: onevpn is very stable..... check ur network area. just see d bandwidth im destroying in days. imagine months...hehehe...
bad ass..mtn go freak out.lollzz
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by bush4ker(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2013
nairaland stop changing my terms nah wetin.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by iamdutch: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2013
does this stuv work with etisalat bis or just mtn?
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by Silverman42(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
rainmaker12: onevpn is very stable..... check ur network area. just see d bandwidth im destroying in days. imagine months...hehehe...
JEEEESSSSUUU!!!! 12GB!! Kai. See unlimited gbadun. So it's obviously my area.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by rainmaker12(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
for sure
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by slikcipher(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Where's nickyjeff, been tryna reach him via email.
Re: OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS by nickyjeff(m): 2:38am On Sep 08, 2013
slikcipher: Where's nickyjeff, been tryna reach him via email.
Sorry oh, got a bootloop problem on my phone, so had to reflash my rom and forgot to enable sync. I've replied u now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Buy All Gift Cards And Bitcoin At The Best Rate / 7 Inch Tablet PC With Sim card, bluetooth, For Sale / New Beats By Dre Executive, Beats By Dre Wireless, Dre Mixr Pro And Lots More!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.