Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Matters Of The Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matters Of The Heart. (893 Views)

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Of The Heart. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
I bring you all greetings...

This is matters as it affect the heart.

Every parts of the body is important but the heart is so delicate to us because that's where the issues of life spring forth. So feel at home to ask your questions where you consider you need good and godly counsel in your relationship.

Many people are in an abusive relationship that lead to nowhere. If our eyes of understanding be opened to the good, the bad and the opportunities in every relationship, you may/may not have reason(s) to enter into relationship with the opposite sex but that's not the will of God for our lives.

Some do not believe they can be loved and in love, some are hurt by past relationship experiences, some are in relationship with the wrong persons all in the name of material favors thinking that he/she is doing you good, some are tired of wearing/putting on the ring as he promised marriage when he return abroad, some are praying to experience and be loved by someone, some are quite dissatisfied with experiences from their friends' relationship and as a result decided to remain single (this is not the will of God for you).

And many just go to extra miles just to wear/force that ring on their finger(you can take a horse to the stream but you can't force to drink water). Round peg in a square hole!

So what's on your mind?

Let's see if that relationship is healthy and help you build good and godly relationship from the counsels that will be given on this thread.

(N.B): Pls give good counsels.

INSTRUCTION(let's make it lively)
Use the phrases "Just because" & "doesn't mean" where approriate to form a sentence.

For instance,
Just because you met him/her on nairaland doesn't mean he/she is irresponsible.

Express yourself.
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Anyi3(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
It doesn't mean commenting makes sense its just because I wish this makes frontpage, so I can claim First to comment
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Kslib(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Op,Just beacuse i'm posting on this thread Doesnt mean your little trick worked!!
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Kslib(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Just because you said the last person to post here wins doesnt mean this thread will reach page 50..
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Kslib(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Just beacause i'm posting for the thired time doesnt mean i will again!!
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Anyi.:
It doesn't mean commenting makes sense its just because I wish this makes frontpage, so I can claim First to comment

Sowie to dissappointment you, u lost it. Pls always read instructions carefully to avoid failling in your next jamb again. Na joke o, no use am playgrin
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kslib: Just beacause i'm posting for the thired time doesnt mean i will again!!

Sharp man!, u could be the first winner because u are the first to comment rightly following the rules of the game!!!!
So are you happy now?cheesy
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Anyi3(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Onainor Samuel :

Sowie to dissappointment you, u lost it. Pls always read instructions carefully to avoid failling in your next jamb again. Na joke o, no use am playgrin
Don't cage your brain mehn learn to think outside the box. The OP didn't say any particular order. Just use those two phrases in a sentence. Anyways the highest exam you've probably written is JAMB, so you may not find this tip useful
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Anyi.:

Don't cage your brain mehn learn to think outside the box. The OP didn't say any particular order. Just use those two phrases in a sentence. Anyways the highest exam you've probably written is JAMB, so you may not find this tip useful

Anyi ogini? I'll hide ur post oshocked
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by nichole2(f): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2013
I met some guy few months back we were just friends,I like him ,next thing he tries to kiss me says he loves me,I try as much to repremand him but he refuses naw he's obsessed with me ,am so upset nd thank full to God for saving me from he's clutches , he's so crazy to de extent of kidnapping me,all I did thru out was praying to God,he tried to burn me with iron,as am writting des am even still scared,am so traumatized ,de thing. Dat amazes me is that he is determined to marrie me ,I hv barred he's no, I don't know why he cdnt reason u can't force someone to love u,thank u God for saving me.pls protect me ,let him just leave me alone & avoid me
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by ITbomb(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2013
nichole2: I met some guy few months back we were just friends,I like him ,next thing he tries to kiss me says he loves me,I try as much to repremand him but he refuses naw he's obsessed with me ,am so upset nd thank full to God for saving me from he's clutches , he's so crazy to de extent of kidnapping me,all I did thru out was praying to God,he tried to burn me with iron,as am writting des am even still scared,am so traumatized ,de thing. Dat amazes me is that he is determined to marrie me ,I hv barred he's no, I don't know why he cdnt reason u can't force someone to love u,thank u God for saving me.pls protect me ,let him just leave me alone & avoid me
Just because he was generous doesn't mean he was 'a nice and caring guy' when u had endless recharge cards and fast food to burn
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Abbey2sam(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Just because everyone on nairaland is confuse doesn't mean they are stupid
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Anyi3(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
nichole2: I met some guy few months back we were just friends,I like him ,next thing he tries to kiss me says he loves me,I try as much to repremand him but he refuses naw he's obsessed with me ,am so upset nd thank full to God for saving me from he's clutches , he's so crazy to de extent of kidnapping me,all I did thru out was praying to God,he tried to burn me with iron,as am writting des am even still scared,am so traumatized ,de thing. Dat amazes me is that he is determined to marrie me ,I hv barred he's no, I don't know why he cdnt reason u can't force someone to love u,thank u God for saving me.pls protect me ,let him just leave me alone & avoid me
Just because you have a problem doesn't mean the poster cares...
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Notice...

Pls disregard the former post by me, it has been modifield.

This I did following a message I received that struck me and decided to help others that may be faced with various challenges in their relationships.

God gives wisdom and I use it to glorify his name.

Pls stay on the modifield thread.

Thank you.
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2013

Pls be watchful as you pray, he doesn't have good intentions for you.

Advice:
A brutal and ruthless human being can take somene's life.

May God help you.
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Anyi.:

Just because you have a problem doesn't mean the poster cares...

@Anyi, sorry if I hurt you in the past, I do care and still care smiley

Ke nke n'eme? wink
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by nichole2(f): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yeah ur probably right but wait I hv asked him at times before he became obsessed dat wat was he's reasons he just smiles,at first wen he proposed marriage I gv him nice reasons thought he wd go naw he's just crazy ,infact he went to de extent of calling my pastor dat he must be with me,wen I was kidnapped he pretty much kept putting all he's arms around me wen I told him to stop he told me to shutup dat if he was still a bad guy he wd cut himself with knife. By den I wd agree to be with me,pretty much he kept trying to make me play wife,am so scared to make matters worst de church I go to de pastor nd some peeps see him as de financial bulk of de church ,dey don't want him to leave,actauly de reason he stopped going to church was cause I said he's too flashy as part of my reasons ,omg des guy is so sick nd mental pls God wen I go to church let him not meet me in church nd get crazy on me,see my life God save me
ITbomb:
Just because he was generous doesn't mean he was 'a nice and caring guy' when u had endless recharge cards and fast food to burn
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Anyi3(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Onainor Samuel :

@Anyi, sorry if I hurt you in the past, I do care and still care smiley

Ke nke n'eme? wink
Nwannem, we're good mehn.
Here's a handshake across the miles.
Re: Matters Of The Heart. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Anyi.:

Nwannem, we're good mehn.
Here's a handshake across the miles.

Aiit bro

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Guy 2 Avoid Falln In Love? / 7 Things You Need To Know Before You Fall In Love. / My Love Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.