Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To (7966 Views)

How Will You Know If You Are Sexually Compactible? / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 1:29am On Aug 13, 2013
oladistinct: Onila, wishing u speedy deflowering so that this issue of u bin a virgin can b laid to rest for ever
arent you not proud, that am a virgin undecided
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 13, 2013
Give him a run with his features,turn it the other way round,make him want you then run ahead of him..he will never catch you. smiley
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 2:29am On Aug 13, 2013
sexytabhi: Give him a run with his features,turn it the other way round,make him want you then run ahead of him..he will never catch you. smiley
cool cool
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 13, 2013
onila: dey are sometimes, the guy is so hot,sexy but unfortunately a player. .and dont want to fall for him

well my own method- -I avoid him, I will try my best to avoid talking to him

Just the same freaking damn way you've been avoiding me
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 13, 2013
oladistinct: Onila, wishing u speedy deflowering so that this issue of u bin a virgin can b laid to rest for ever
my broda I just taya! Dis girl just dey disturb NL wit her ''so called'' virginity like say Seun na her papa.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nomski0(f): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2013
sexytabhi: Give him a run with his features,turn it the other way round,make him want you then run ahead of him..he will never catch you. smiley

I like this idea.
But they're some guys that are just too fast for you to keep up with.....the born-charmers, they're just plain irresistable. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2013
onila: yea kind off but in a good way
i really don't know what you mean by this statement, do you mind explaining? And you know what i really think? I think you want it but you are scared, and as long as that hunger is there, trust me, sumtin is bound to happen...
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Nomski0:

I like this idea.
But they're some guys that are just too fast for you to keep up with.....the born-charmers, they're just plain irresistable. grin grin grin
Word!!! unless we don't turn it on, you can run but you can never hide tongue
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Kingauthur: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Well, you can still romance eachother without having s e x
Determination will help you romance your partner and @ same time,stay away from s e x

I beg don't start what you are not ready to finish
What you are not planing to eat don't smell it
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by mecussey(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Ladies and their low mentality, sorry. How can someone who is not sexually attracted to you come for you? I don't even care to call someone whom I am not sexually attracted to. For your info, all male animals are built for s*x and in humans, may fall in luv in the process. Keep rejecting your suitors, one day, they will stop calling. However, whichever way you decide to respond to suitors, a player will still adapt to it, f*ck you and runaway. You never wondered why girls complain that all men are wicked. This is because, a player can sense what you respond to and come through the weakness. You better be yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by tpia5: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Onila is the next best thing to a cold shower when it comes to dealing with sexual urge.

Reading her threads should be enough dampener on any ardour, imo.

Maybe its just me, but i like the fact that her threads make sex look so unattractive to me, thus all the p.ornographic material here tends not to faze so much, i just think bleh.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by DICKtator: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
tpia@:
Onila is the next best thing to a cold shower when it comes to dealing with sexual urge.

Reading her threads should be enough dampener on any ardour, imo.

Maybe its just me, but i like the fact that her threads make sex look so unattractive to me, thus all the p.ornographic material here tends not to faze so much, i just think bleh.

So you believe the blatant lies she posts on NL?

You mean Someone can be extremely engrossed in Intimate subjects and you would believe such person isn't sexually active?
Makes sex unattractive to you? Are you a nymphomaniac that sex must be attractive to you? The women-folks hold the key to sex. So they are invariably in control.You determine whether you want to phuccck that guy or not. If you decide on a NO, anything contrary is RAPE!!!!.

Onila is a nymph.o!!!!
When she cannot get a enough, she plays with her toys while she "cums" up here,playing holier-than-thou!!!. Nobody is buying that Goat's shytee!!! .

Being intimate isn't wrong!!!. Infact not having sex can lead to depression and possibly suicide.

It has been scientifically proven that sex reduces stress,gives a balanced mind,removes pimples and or acne(if you let me cu.m all over!!! wink wink wink wink ) and increases productivity
Po.rnographic materials? where? in your crib? Relax a bit and have fun.W.anking is basically nothing!!

Feel the soul of a human while sexing.

Two souls in-twine while love-making.

passionate love not self-servicing!!!!!!

If you are very careful,always request for a HIV test if he would be going raw( which is the best IMO!!!)

Do have a sexful day/night!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by bimbos3xy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jenams: my broda I just taya! Dis girl just dey disturb NL wit her ''so called'' virginity like say Seun na her papa.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
DICKtator:

So you believe the blatant lies she posts on NL?

You mean Someone can be extremely engrossed in Intimate subjects and you would believe such person isn't sexually active?
Makes sex unattractive to you? Are you a nymphomaniac that sex must be attractive to you? The women-folks hold the key to sex. So they are invariably in control.You determine whether you want to phuccck that guy or not. If you decide on a NO, anything contrary is RAPE!!!!.

Onila is a nymph.o!!!!
When she cannot get a enough, she plays with her toys while she "cums" up here,playing holier-than-thou!!!. Nobody is buying that Goat's shytee!!! .

Being intimate isn't wrong!!!. Infact not having sex can lead to depression and possibly suicide.

It has been scientifically proven that sex reduces stress,gives a balanced mind,removes pimples and or acne(if you let me cu.m all over!!! wink wink wink wink ) and increases productivity
Po.rnographic materials? where? in your crib? Relax a bit and have fun.W.anking is basically nothing!!

Feel the soul of a human while sexing.

Two souls in-twine while love-making.

passionate love not self-servicing!!!!!!

If you are very careful,always request for a HIV test if he would be going raw( which is the best IMO!!!)

Do have a sexful day/night!!!!

grin grin grin grin

yr juzt talking rubbish, dumb fuc.k
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kingauthur:

I beg don't start what you are not ready to finish
What you are not planing to eat don't smell it
So I shouldn't explore a beautiful and sexy lady because I don't wanna drill?
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by WackyJ1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
I can categorically tell you all that Onila is a virgin... In the STRICT sense that i human p.eni.s has not entered her hole that's all
Apart from that, she's done it all she's given BJs, gotten fingered by guys and definitely used toys on herself on the regular....
a dirty virgin... I heard of one like that from my close buddy but i told my guy to quickly disvirgin the girl..
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
WackyJ1: I can categorically tell you all that Onila is a virgin... In the STRICT sense that i human p.eni.s has not entered her hole that's all
Apart from that, she's done it all she's given BJs, gotten fingered by guys and definitely used toys on herself on the regular....
a dirty virgin... I heard of one like that from my close buddy but i told my guy to quickly disvirgin the girl..

I have never given BJ, neither have I been fingered and I have never used toys on myself smiley

although masturbated before

am a perfect virgin smiley
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Jman06(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
We can work things out u know?I am ur kinda guy.
onila:
not really fascinated abt a guy joystick since i have never had se.x

but am weak when a guy is tall , muscular, handsome and has a nice personality
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jman06: We can work things out u know?I am ur kinda guy.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
you are funny
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Jman06(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yeah baby!i am going crazy abt u already.
onila:

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by MrsCork2(f): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Onila like play like play,you don turn to celebrity for NL.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nomski0:

I like this idea.
Well,I guess those r the smooth talkers but even the sexiest guy can be manipulated,a woman knows how to turn it around unless she is less confident.
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
onila:

I have never given BJ, neither have I been fingered and I have never used toys on myself smiley

tahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by oladistinct(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
onila: arent you not proud, that am a virgin undecided
mayb, mayb nt. Its nt dt special, i think #my opinion
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by oladistinct(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Jenams: my broda I just taya! Dis girl just dey disturb NL wit her ''so called'' virginity like say Seun na her papa.
abi o
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by WackyJ1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
onila:

shush girl, you ain't fooling anyone either you're really ugly that none of the guy's that fit your secs would want you or you have antelope legs that you use to outrun every single, tall muscular guy that notices you oogling them and comes your way
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
sexytabhi:
Well,I guess those r the smooth talkers but even the sexiest guy can be manipulated,a woman knows how to turn it around unless she is less confident.
Who u dey show yansh for your pic?
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by Nomski0(f): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
WackyJ1: I can categorically tell you all that Onila is a virgin... In the STRICT sense that i human p.eni.s has not entered her hole that's all
As much i enjoy onila's topics, and her personality, i have to agree with you on this post.
@ONILA i just need you to answer this questions. Ok? why are you so curious about séx and séx related issues?
Are you a virgin because you want to be or because you have to be?
Are you a virgin because you're still waiting to give it to the right guy or because you're a christian
Re: Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To by onila(f): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nomski0:
As much i enjoy onila's topics, and her personality, i have to agree with you on this post.
@ONILA i just need you to answer this questions. Ok? why are you so curious about séx and séx related issues?
Are you a virgin because you want to be or because you have to be?
Are you a virgin because you're still waiting to give it to the right guy or because you're a christian

because I like the fact i can date guys without f0cking them

I also want other Nigerian girls to be virgins

nigerian females are known to have class which am proud of. .so I want them to abstain from sex completely

I am not preaching to only Nigerian women who haven't had sex but naija girls who have been sexually active or are sexually active

being sexually active does nt mean u cant be a virgin again or avoid sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish / Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? / Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.