Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls (16043 Views)

US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / Home | News | Jonathan Backs Push For New Revenue Formula..... / President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Seriousbusiness: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2013
billante:

Moroon! he is not greedy, it shows a leader dat has the interest of the people at heart.....between soludo and andy uba do you need a sooth sayer to tell you who is the better candidate......Jonathan is sacrificing his party interest in order to give a anambra the best leader available.

And you are calling him selfish.....is it not when he supports his own party candidate even if he is an incompetent one instead of a performer that you will call him selfish......You guys just know how to talk rubbish.

If GEJ could support another candidate from another party(anti party activities)then Amaechi too is liable to support another candidates from another party.When is GEJ Is always right but when it's another PDP members is called Anti Party Activities.I dey laugh is Swahili !!Hypocrites
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by R3dsp3ar(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2013
he might later be a prisoner, grin
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2013
executinal: Soludo is already on that seat. Who is gonna stop him?? Ngige or who?? Solution carry go cool cool

[size=28pt]Ngige does not even need to campaign to beat Soludo.

What has Soludo done for Anambra state?

Soludo that ruined the Nigerian capital market until Sanusi came to the rescue?[/size]

Soludo Olodo
Obo ni kan lomo do
. grin
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Ngige does not even need to campaign to beat Soludo.

What has Soludo done for Anambra state?

Soludo that ruined the Nigerian capital market until Sanusi came to the rescue?[/size]

Soludo Olodo
Obo ni kan lomo do
. grin

lmao, na wen dem break Ngige head, yorubas go siddon laugh... I only feel for Ngige.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by dandollaz: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2013
gentlegg: Unfortunately most people chanting Soludo's name are not resident in Anambra state. GEJ can support whoever he cares to but nominating a particular candidate is not the issue, but will he win? No Anambrarian, i repeat no Anambrarian will win Chris Ngige in any election in Anambra state. The only person that could have really challenge Ngige is Peter Obi and fortunately he ain't contesting again. Though am not an Aanmbrarian but resides therein, Ngige is the best thing that have ever happened in Anambra politics and still the best thing that could happen to Anambra in the next gubernatorial election.So GEJ can contest with Soludo for all I care
if the masses vote are to count, Ngige have won already.
u still dey sleep on top of bike that can be possible last 2 months b4 the deportation saga.I'm from the same zone with ngige but I'm ashamed of his comment on the matter.hope you remember the comment of john McCain with Obama in 08 that America economy is still strong that was the statement that made him loose in USA. The same goes to ngige to support what fashola did.ngige should apologise b4 is too late.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by OsunOriginal: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Acecube: Jonathan having selfish interest or not, bottom line is Anambrans have a better candidate in SOLUDO

So, Soludo is a better candidate because he is in APGA?

The last time he contested in PDP he wasn't a better candidate.

If he had joined APC, I am sure the tribalists will not him as a better candidate.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Yeske2(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Even if Ngige decamps to APGA, he won't even win the primaries and we all know the reason. C C Soludo is our man.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by obeagu1(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2013
i luv d branding.SOLUDO D SOLUTION..Anambrains ova 2u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Can someone tell me why GEJ should not be suspended by PDP for anti-party activities?

A PDP president supporting a governor of another party against the candidate of his own party. Or is PDP not contesting the same election? GEJ is too desperate for 2015 and will sacrifice anything for it.
You see how myopic you really are? So speculative journalism has become an apparatus for gauging your disposition.
Where in the write up did Jonathan openly issued a statement or verbally endorsing Professor Soludo for the gubernatorial contest? You shot yourself on the foot critic
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by OsunOriginal: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2013
solomon111: mimiko is probably the best governor in the SW,all things being equal.
Which is why he won a land-slide victory in ondo.

Mimiko the best governor in SW? Who told you that or you saw it in your dream?

That clueless Mimiko supporting a clueless president against the interest of Yorubas - he will see wen.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth: It is only smart that GEJ supports APGA and supports Soludo to win Anambra.
It is in HIS interest to do so.
Any one who allows his ersonal sellfish interest to supercede group interest is not fit to be called a leader. but personally I am not surprised. to me OBI is essentially a PDP member and his faction of APGA is nothing but a poorly disguised faction of PDP.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by touch4mony: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Can someone tell me why GEJ should not be suspended by PDP for anti-party activities?

A PDP president supporting a governor of another party against the candidate of his own party. Or is PDP not contesting the same election? GEJ is too desperate for 2015 and will sacrifice anything for it.
jst the same way the opposition is supporting Amaechi and tinubu the national leader of ACN came to rivers state and did not tot it wise to see the ACN state chairman and went to govt house to hand over ACN Structure rivers state chapter to a PDP governor or is how do u classify whatz hpn in imo state where a governor was elected in apga nxt thing his in APC saying all sort of rubbish about a party that gave him a plat form after been menber of more than 6 political partys and nofin to show for it.the polities now is if u cant win here u win their and come over leta and u cant use one person for that.if Andy or soludo win they are all PDP products.i tot u ppl say we hv APGA PDP now and we also have APGA APC so why cry.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by touch4mony: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by touch4mony: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

jst the same way the opposition is supporting Amaechi and tinubu the national leader of ACN came to rivers state and did not tot it wise to see the ACN state chairman and went to govt house to hand over ACN Structure rivers state chapter to a PDP governor or is how do u classify whatz hpn in imo state where a governor was elected in apga nxt thing his in APC saying all sort of rubbish about a party that gave him a plat form after been menber of more than 6 political partys and nofin to show for it.the polities now is if u cant win here u win their and come over leta and u cant use one person for that.if Andy or soludo win they are all PDP products.i tot u ppl say we hv APGA PDP now and we also have APGA APC so why cry.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by alexchiny: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2013
gentlegg: Unfortunately most people chanting Soludo's name are not resident in Anambra state. GEJ can support whoever he cares to but nominating a particular candidate is not the issue, but will he win? No Anambrarian, i repeat no Anambrarian will win Chris Ngige in any election in Anambra state. The only person that could have really challenge Ngige is Peter Obi and fortunately he ain't contesting again. Though am not an Aanmbrarian but resides therein, Ngige is the best thing that have ever happened in Anambra politics and still the best thing that could happen to Anambra in the next gubernatorial election. So GEJ can contest with Soludo for all I care, if the masses vote are to count, Ngige have won already.

Which Ngige? The dwarf that needed a run off to beat Akunyili in his so called stronghold? You are a joke. FYI, Ngige's popularity has dwindled greatly over the years due to his affiliation to the South West. Hit the streets and do some opinion sampling dude.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Youngzedd(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Dan Anyiam:
GEJ knows better my a*s!
If the above mentioned story is true, he is only plotting his own survival in 2015. You really thinks Jonathan lose any sleep at night because of the welfare of Anambra. Grow up people.

Na only you dey talk am.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by wordcat(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2013
fingard02k: Soludo is our Solution

Soludo Solution All The Way
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Easy1401(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2013
GEJ FOR 2015 no shaking!!!!!!! am in support of GEJ
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by goodtalk(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
solomon111: How did Ngige that was stoned by angry youths become the will of the people?
political arrrreeeeeenge! It was just the machinations of some rouge politicians against Ngige, it will not work as the real youth of Anambra spoke when they voted him massively in the last sanatorial elections. Just watch out! Little addition! Ngige ranks amoung t'he best performing governors that ever held sway in Anambra state from inception till date and as a result the people are aching to bring him back.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by wellmax(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
APGA=Anambra branch of PDP
Soludo is okay sha
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by otondo55: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Soludo solution remains the best.
https://www.facebook.com/soludon2013
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth: Soludo remains the best in Anambra. If Jonathan supports the best, the people will be appreciative of that, and return the favor in 2015.
but the so called best was in PDP before moving to APGA. You mean for jonathan to support a good candidate in a party he is leader of, that candidate must decamp to another party?
i don't get it!
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Dbeliever(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Unlike food, nor matter how somebody is rich, he/she is not satisfied. These people does not think of grooming youth for the betterment of this country. Just imagine an immediate former CBN governor still contesting for governorship election. I don't blame him because he might be taking a que from other aged Nigerians who are still hustling to be in the helm of affairs. Adamu Ciroma also pened down his for a ministerial slot 20years after his retirement as CBN governor when he was contacted to choose somebody from his state for a ministerial appointment. The big question is that; Is it that this men does not have younger ones to groom?.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
touch4mony: jst the same way the opposition is supporting Amaechi and tinubu the national leader of ACN came to rivers state and did not tot it wise to see the ACN state chairman and went to govt house to hand over ACN Structure rivers state chapter to a PDP governor or is how do u classify whatz hpn in imo state where a governor was elected in apga nxt thing his in APC saying all sort of rubbish about a party that gave him a plat form after been menber of more than 6 political partys and nofin to show for it.the polities now is if u cant win here u win their and come over leta and u cant use one person for that.if Andy or soludo win they are all PDP products.i tot u ppl say we hv APGA PDP now and we also have APGA APC so why cry.
Are you finally admitting there is APGA/APC and APGA /PDP?
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by goodtalk(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
alexchiny:

Which Ngige? The dwarf that needed a run off to beat Akunyili in his so called stronghold? You are a joke. FYI, Ngige's popularity has dwindled greatly over the years due to his affiliation to the South West. Hit the streets and do some opinion sampling dude.
i feel you should be the one to hit t'he street as you are loosing touch! SOLUDO vs NGIGE in Anambra state? Even t'he blind,deaf and dumb know that soludo is vertually unknown despite holding an office at CBN for a while, d' dude had never bin at home, compare with t'he peoples governor that has bin in Anambra politics for over 15 yrs steady! Ngige go teach una lesson!! Watch out, before i forget, the run off u spoke about was an arrange by t'he powers that be to hand victory to dora akunyele but Ngige was just too strong for them, Ngige won t'he election t'he first time squarely and even d' run off he still won it.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by kel4soft: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
solomon111: This is just proof that GEJ has matured beyond party sentiments by showing covert support for soludo who is by far the best choice for anambara.
Anyway,the people of anambara still has the final say,and i hope they won't disappoint.
Nonsence! When the speaker visited the opposition state. I thought you guys said, it was anti party.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by SNOWWHITE240(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote
author=FOLYKAZE]

What do you expect from a Kindergarten president? He ran to the enemy
camp for milk instead of taking them as meat. Such a lazy and clueless
president.

He did the same thing in Ondo state by supporting Mimiko during the
guber race.[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by alexchiny: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
goodtalk: i feel you should be the one to hit t'he street as you are loosing touch! SOLUDO vs NGIGE in Anambra state? Even t'he blind,deaf and dumb know that soludo is vertually unknown despite holding an office at CBN for a while, d' dude had never bin at home, compare with t'he peoples governor that has bin in Anambra politics for over 15 yrs steady! Ngige go teach una lesson!! Watch out, before i forget, the run off u spoke about was an arrange by t'he powers that be to hand victory to dora akunyele but Ngige was just too strong for them, Ngige won t'he election t'he first time squarely and even d' run off he still won it.

You are obviously from idemmili or an okadaman. FYI, am on the streets and i know what i am talking about. Gubarnotorial election is different from a senatorial election (even though Ngige struggled to beat Dora). Go to main Market Onitsha and sample some opinions, then come back and spew thrash again. Ngige has abused his goodwill and his time is over. Ifeanyi Ubah is even gathering more dust than the dwarf in Anambra right about now. Anyway, no need for these noise as you will soon find out how unelectable Ngige has become in Anambra.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yeske!:
Even if Ngige decamps to APGA, he won't even win the primaries and we all know the reason. C C Soludo is our man.
But ngige has being a member of the defunct ACN, now PDP for the past eight years, and has not changed political party. 90% of politicians that decamps or leave PDP returns to the party within a year of doing so,but ngigge stuck with an opposition party for the past eight years or so.
secondly, Ngige knows that his association with ACN / Yorubas is a serious political handicap but he has never distanced himself or sought another political platform.
So leave out ngigge when you are discussing opportunistic political harlots like Jonathan , obi and desperado soludo.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
alexchiny:

point of correction. the dwarf that needed a run off to beat a sitting governor in his state. Ngige did not really contest against the beautiful and competent amazon dora akinyuli, he contested against Obi / Umeh in their state and stronghold and won.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by ifebosco: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kulas: I have said it severally in this forum that now Soludo has a brighter chances of becoming the next governor of Anambra state if:1.Anambrarians failed to zone it to Anambra North. 2.Ngige failed to decamp from Alhaji Peoples Congress(APC).3.Uba brothers(electoral riggers)did not find opportunity to rig.I am not from Anambra but i know Anambra politics more than my own state.I mentioned also that Soludo has read the hand writing on the wall on PDP and decamped to APGA.Ifeanyi Uba is money bag politician and a learner.For Ngige,I was once pro Ngige and has advised that he left APC,having been the only strong contender(threat)to other parties,but he paid deaf ear and stick to APC,he will surely regret his action,because for all i know APC,we igbos(more than 85%) dont want to hear the name APC let alone voting for them.Believe it or not!.
tribalism in play.myopic people
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by PointB: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Between Soludo, Andy Uba, and Ngige, it is obvious who is the best choice for Anambra. If GEj recognises and supports this, I think he deserves our commendation.

Nice move GEJ! Soludo all the way.

For those asking what assurance does GEJ have that Soludo will repay back such support. The answer is: NONE.

Soludo's basic concern as Governor (when he wins) is to deliver dividend of good governance to the good people of Anambra. The good works of GEJ will speak for him at the pools.

Soludo is the solution, even for team fresh air!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes / The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment / “95 Per Cent Of States Can’t Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage” - Ebonyi Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.