Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls (16042 Views)

US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / Home | News | Jonathan Backs Push For New Revenue Formula..... / President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by eldoradoxx: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
solomon111: I know.
But you know the SS is politically unpredictable especially at the state level.
Even APC has a SS state just because of oshiomhole.
APGA just needs to woo pat utomi and they may win delta state.
SS is die hard PdP. Oshomole is just a storm in tea cup. After he is done, PDP will reclaim their territory. See historically, it is only Yorubas that prefer to be in opposition while East, South South and North partner to share the loot at the centre.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Umaekpe: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Can someone tell me why GEJ should not be suspended by PDP for anti-party activities?

A PDP president supporting a governor of another party against the candidate of his own party. Or is PDP not contesting the same election? GEJ is too desperate for 2015 and will sacrifice anything for it.
my dear u talk like a kid, suspend hw?, hw? ar sure? Must u crucified GEJ becos he is president,everybody are trying to blame GEJ,let me remind u not every word dat u heard dat u will accept,we have sycophancies here nd there,some talk becos others ar talking,so they dnt hv reason while some come as APC members all ar politic,so be careful before u run into d hand of wrong people
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by judexnweke: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Soludo has a big plan for all Anambraian soludo all the way

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Spray(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=solomon111]How did Ngige that was stoned by angry youths become the will of the people?
[/quote
you were paid to do so
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by alexchiny: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=Spray][/quote]
Bullocks! Stay put cuz more stoning are coming his way during his campaign. let the foolish midget come down to Onitsha first!
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by EasternLeopard: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Support APGA in order not to lose APGA to APC merger. Who says GEJ is not wise.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
alexchiny:

And that made her a PDP member? huh? FYI, Peter Obi is more principled than all the South Western Governors put together. Not to mention the Okija shrine visiting Ngige.

We are discussing peter obi here. Does his actions depict that of a principled man who believes in his own party and its candidates? i was expecting you to address the points i raised instead of obfuscating.
As for Ngige visiting okija:making a mistake, admitting it and retracing your steps is what is called courage of character.
He could have simply abide by the oath,deliver 1 billion naira to the Ubas every month like mbadinuju did. But he choose to serve his people instead of the Ubas.That is a profile in courage.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
alexchiny:
Bullocks! Stay put cuz more stoning are coming his way during his campaign. let the foolish midget come down to Onitsha first!
Interestingly, no single newspaper carried this news. not one. No pictures nothing has been reported of this event.
Assuming it is true, it is very wrong.Stoning is barbaric and primitive.
what any civilized person who do not like a candidate should do is simply not vote for them.
This is a democracy.We should not set dangerous precedent,for example, are we saying if Jonathan goes to Borno state to campaign and he was stoned or attacked, it will be justified? If you do not like ngige wait for the election proper to cast your vote for the candidate of your choice.Do not threaten to disrupt any candidates campaign.That's what touts and political thugs are paid to do.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by clint77ng: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
software man:
An hypocrite is one who condemns an act in one case and applauds the same act in another case when it suits him or her.
if this story is true, Jonathan is not only clueless and incompetent as a manager of people,he is also a bloody hypocrite.
Because he didnt support your party's candidate?
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
EasternLeopard: Support APGA in order not to lose APGA to APC merger. Who says GEJ is not wise.
he has also demonstrated that he is a political coward and a desperate opportunist who would act against the interest of a party he is leader of for his own selfish interest.
He has also lost the moral authority of a leader to caution party member on anti-party behavior.
At best he is foolishly wise.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
clint77ng: Because he didnt support your party's candidate?
No Sir. because he did not support his own party's candidate- that is if this story is true.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by clint77ng: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
software man:
Influence the election? in what ways. Did he campaign for his party's candidate or not? but may be obi does not really believe in APGA or its members. he seems to always look up to PDP for APGA candidates when it comes to crucial elections.
Dora and all his senatorial candidates in the last election are PDP members. Now it is time for governorship, he has gone to beg another PDP member to be his candidate. This is the same obi that was talking zoning to anambra north and propping up the current secretary of the state government only a few weeks ago.
This Obi utterly lacks principle and is consistently inconsistent.
Truly, even if Ngigge loses this coming election massively, he has proven one important thing most of us do not usually associate igbo politicians with. Principle and the moral courage to stick with your belief and friends no matter what.
Peter obi will not know what principle and character is, if you gave him with the kiss of life!
The same way APC asked GEJ to join them.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by clint77ng: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
software man:
Influence the election? in what ways. Did he campaign for his party's candidate or not? but may be obi does not really believe in APGA or its members. he seems to always look up to PDP for APGA candidates when it comes to crucial elections.
Dora and all his senatorial candidates in the last election are PDP members. Now it is time for governorship, he has gone to beg another PDP member to be his candidate. This is the same obi that was talking zoning to anambra north and propping up the current secretary of the state government only a few weeks ago.
This Obi utterly lacks principle and is consistently inconsistent.
Truly, even if Ngigge loses this coming election massively, he has proven one important thing most of us do not usually associate igbo politicians with. Principle and the moral courage to stick with your belief and friends no matter what.
Peter obi will not know what principle and character is, if you gave him with the kiss of life!
The same way APC asked GEJ to join them.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by PointB: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
software man:

As for Ngige visiting okija:making a mistake, admitting it and retracing your steps is what is called courage of character.
He could have simply abide by the oath,deliver 1 billion naira to the Ubas every month like mbadinuju did. But he choose to serve his people instead of the Ubas.That is a profile in courage.

Such a man (who can stand up to Tinubu) is what Lagos State need.

Vote Ngige for Lagos State 2015!
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by alexchiny: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
software man:

We are discussing peter obi here. Does his actions depict that of a principled man who believes in his own party and its candidates? i was expecting you to address the points i raised instead of obfuscating.

You are just one funny hypocrite! Dont you ever put Obi and Ngige together whenever you are talking of principles and character because that is an insult to Governor Peter Obi. Ngige is a desperate man who's ambition led him to take an oath butt naked in a shrine. A man who allowed his dwarf bottom to be rigged into office. A man yet to sponsor a single pill in the NA. And that's the man you admire? Are you that shameless? Well, like i said earlier, his middle name is Tunde so you guys can make him the next Lagos state Governor. Its OK by us, yes we are cool like that.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by alexchiny: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
software man:
Interestingly, no single newspaper carried this news. not one. No pictures nothing has been reported of this event.
Assuming it is true, it is very wrong.Stoning is barbaric and primitive.
what any civilized person who do not like a candidate should do is simply not vote for them.
This is a democracy.We should not set dangerous precedent,for example, are we saying if Jonathan goes to Borno state to campaign and he was stoned or attacked, it will be justified? If you do not like ngige wait for the election proper to cast your vote for the candidate of your choice.Do not threaten to disrupt any candidates campaign.That's what touts and political thugs are paid to do.

Civilized? My Region didn't breed the likes of Adedibu,Alao Akala,Tokyo and co.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by alexchiny: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
PointB:

Such a man (who can stand up to Tinubu) is what Lagos State need.

Vote Ngige for Lagos State 2015!

Are you minding that confused kid! LOL

VOTE DR CHRIS TUNDE NGIGE as Lagos state Governor 2015
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
clint77ng: The same way APC asked GEJ to join them.
like Jonathan's aides, some of you guys do not have a sense of humor.
But seriously speaking,at the level of Jonathan's desperation he might just do that if he thinks it will guarantee his re-election!
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by PointB: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
deleted
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
alexchiny:

Civilized? My Region didn't breed the likes of Adedibu,Alao Akala,Tokyo and co.
i don't want to derail this thread, but believe me your region breeds worse
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by alexchiny: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
deleted
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
PointB:

You are the clown here. You love him, take him, and make his your governor and stop disturbing the peace of Anambra people who have settled for Soludo!
Anambra people held a meeting somewhere and appointed you as their spokesperson on the way they will vote in the forthcoming election? You guys are sounding the way shameless impostors operate.
Each person on this forum speaks for him or herself and should not purport to speak for anyone other than themselves.
As for making Ngige the next governor of lagos state, i do not pretend to speak for anyone other than myself and find the nonsensical suggestion undeserving of any serious response.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by alexchiny: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
software man:
i don't want to derail this thread, but believe me your region breeds worse

Out with the names!
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by PointB: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
alexchiny:

Are you high?

Apology my brother,

I thought I was talking to that clown softman.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
alexchiny:

Out with the names!

There is no need for us to drag this any further. You have stated your views and i have stated mine. If we both are not careful this whole thing we degenerate into personal abuse and another round tribal exchange of slurs on this forum.
I can see that is the direction we are going right now.we will only end up derailing yet another thread.
By the way i need to run along. I promise you will get a response to any other post as soon as i log back on.Have a nice day.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by softwareman(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
PointB:

Apology my brother,

I thought I was talking to that clown softman.
You have my response already.But if you think you will provoke me to descend to the level of personal abuse with you, then you ve got another think coming. I don't engage fellow nairalanders in personal abuse. I just come here to express my views and i expect you to express yours. Have a good day.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by ketoprofen(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Can someone tell me why GEJ should not be suspended by PDP for anti-party activities?

A PDP president supporting a governor of another party against the candidate of his own party. Or is PDP not contesting the same election? GEJ is too desperate for 2015 and will sacrifice anything for it.

U think everyone is as clannish and partisan as ACN ppl.
I give GEJ the utmost respect for recognising one of the best hands to handle Anambra in 2014. Dat is mature considering Soludo is now in d opposition.

@ dis slow.poke called software man, leave SE alone.
Concentrate on liberating SW towns from looking like 13th century slums. Wonder what ur governors have been doing.....

If Ngige is dat good, make him a govnor of any of d 6 states in SW. Otherwise, shut the hell up. Anambra dudes are talking abt who dey want and u are begging dem to vote Ngige, just because he is in APC. Dis is nt SW where Tinubu selects rulers.
Where were u when Ngige was coming out for govnorship in d early 2000s under PDP?

All u in d SW are too partisan to a fault. Same way u voted in Tambuwal and leaving out one of ur own. Today, u cry that GEJ is marginalising u.... Pathetic
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by ketoprofen(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
alexchiny:

Are you minding that confused kid! LOL

VOTE DR CHRIS TUNDE NGIGE as Lagos state Governor 2015

exactly!
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by ketoprofen(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
omiobo: GEJ is killing two birds with a stone. He is using soludo to kill APGA and to hijack Anambra. If GEJ is supporting soludo on APGA platform,Soludo's way of paying GEJ back will be to defect to PDP if he wins. At the end,some people will bite their fingers. I enjoin to vote Ngige.

the party isnt the problem. The point is getting Soludo, d wanted personality on the Seat.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by luvmijeje(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]I ask again, WHAT HAS SOLUDO DONE FOR ANAMBRA STATE?[/size]

Even Orikinla here has done more for Igbo people than Soludo.
Over 4, 000 jobs are being created in all the LGAs in Nigeria and over 4, 000 more jobs are coming before 2016.

Jesus Christ said: By their fruits you shall know them.
Matthew 7:20 (King James Version)
Honestly, this is a valid question. In his little way what has he done? I hope there's going to be a live debate. This election is going to be full of intrigues.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Paid by who, ur popsi?? undecided

IT IS THE SOLUTION SOLUTION ALL THE WAY!
The elites have spoken not the omatas!
[quote author=Spray][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bia ewu mechie onu gi osiso! undecided
software man:
Anambra people held a meeting somewhere and appointed you as their spokesperson on the way they will vote in the forthcoming election? You guys are sounding the way shameless impostors operate.
Each person on this forum speaks for him or herself and should not purport to speak for anyone other than themselves.
As for making Ngige the next governor of lagos state, i do not pretend to speak for anyone other than myself and find the nonsensical suggestion undeserving of any serious response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Government Considers Public Holiday For Traditionalists / Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes / Mustapha Dandaura: Rivers State Gets New Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.