Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls (16027 Views)

US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / Home | News | Jonathan Backs Push For New Revenue Formula..... / President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
This pig! what is ur problem, y r u interfering in Anambra politics when ur criminal saraki is in EFFC net! What did he do for u?
He and ur father are not fit to step into soludo's shoes undecided.
He is better than sanusi who evn wanted to rob the nation by tryin to introduce 5k note! And stil labeled yerobas the problem with Nigeria but just like the cowards u pple are u swallowed it and will kiss his ass anytime anyday! Foooooooooooools!
U call soludo olodo lol am sure u managed to graduate with a 3rd class undecided

Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Ngige does not even need to campaign to beat Soludo.

What has Soludo done for Anambra state?

Soludo that ruined the Nigerian capital market until Sanusi came to the rescue?[/size]

Soludo Olodo
Obo ni kan lomo do
. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Delandmark: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Can someone tell me why GEJ should not be suspended by PDP for anti-party activities?

A PDP president supporting a governor of another party against the candidate of his own party. Or is PDP not contesting the same election? GEJ is too desperate for 2015 and will sacrifice anything for it.
[b][/b][quote][/quote]

@ Osunoriginal:
The President seems to be determined about his electoral transformation promise, and he knows whoever emerges in pdp may likely loose to Prof C. C Soludo. so he rather throw his weight behind him than rigging for his party which is anti-democratic.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Delandmark: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
peppy luv: This pig! what is ur problem, y r u interfering in Anambra politics when ur criminal saraki is in EFFC net! What did he do for u?
He and ur father are not fit to step into soludo's shoes undecided.
He is better than sanusi who evn wanted to rob the nation by tryin to introduce 5k note! And stil labeled yerobas the problem with Nigeria but just like the cowards u pple are u swallowed it and will kiss his ass anytime anyday! Foooooooooooools!
U call soludo olodo lol am sure u managed to graduate with a 3rd class undecided

how do you mean by ruining the capital market?
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by bashydemy(m): 1:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Well since GEJ is parting his tenth with Soludo of APGA and they never see that as anti party activities, Well i believe everyone has there own right of supporting whoever they want. SO now Ameachi,babangida Aliyu,Sule Lamido and co even Andy Ubah should also declare their support for Chris Ngige and let see what the eediots in PDP NWC will say to this abi since everyone want better for Anambra and believe in their preferred candidate.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by goodtalk(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2013
alexchiny:

You are obviously from idemmili or an okadaman. FYI, am on the streets and i know what i am talking about. Gubarnotorial election is different from a senatorial election (even though Ngige struggled to beat Dora). Go to main Market Onitsha and sample some opinions, then come back and spew thrash again. Ngige has abused his goodwill and his time is over. Ifeanyi Ubah is even gathering more dust than the dwarf in Anambra right about now. Anyway, no need for these noise as you will soon find out how unelectable Ngige has become in Anambra.
. Me from idemili? Me an okada man? Even if i were any of this is still means i know t'he streets more than you! Tell me how has Ngige abused his good will? Just by your saying so or what? T'he popularity of dora akunyili when Ngige won her is 100% more than what Soludo can dream of. Are u a learner? Whtas t'he major diffrenece between sanetorial and gubanitorial? Is it not t'he self same people that will vote to choose who there leaders will be? I don tell u before Ngige go silent una!
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by alexchiny: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2013
goodtalk: . Me from idemili? Me an okada man? Even if i were any of this is still means i know t'he streets more than you! Tell me how has Ngige abused his good will? Just by your saying so or what? T'he popularity of dora akunyili when Ngige won her is 100% more than what Soludo can dream of. Are u a learner? Whtas t'he major diffrenece between sanetorial and gubanitorial? Is it not t'he self same people that will vote to choose who there leaders will be? I don tell u before Ngige go silent una!

Are you a kindergarten? grin grin. Like i told you before, am on the streets and i can bring you the word from there. And the word from there is "Ngige has sold out". Even his Idemmili people are mocking him behind his back. FYI, Dora was never half as popular as Ngige before that senatorial election and yet it took the dwarf a run off to defeat her. From most of your posts here, i can tell that you obviously know next to nothing about Anambra politics.
Re: Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls by Pukkah: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
Onlytruth:

It is not about what Soludo may do (or not do) to support Jonathan in 2015. It is rather what ANAMBRA VOTERS will do in 2015.
APGA is silently GEJ leaning.
That will continue to be so if GEJ supports the best in APGA to emerge and win.
PDP is not popular or organized well at the local level in Anambra state. If GEJ supports an unpopular candidate, that candidate will lose, and drag Jonathan along in his loss. Not smart politics.

So, either way, once GEJ supports Soludo (a clearly credible candidate), Anambra voters will remember that in 2015.
BTW I don't believe that Soludo will turn against GEJ (his chief supporter). Nigerian presidents are too powerful to fall victim of such scams. Ask Amaechi.

With the disqualification of Soludo by APGA Screening Committee and Appeal Committee, in addition to the strike out of his case by the High Court, it's high time you reviewed this analysis of yours.

Isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? / Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.