Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance (19380 Views)

Romance Without Finance Is ? / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? / Romance Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by dmcdad: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Phiozy: ...and what if he's got the potentials to really make it in life, and really working hard towards achieving his dreams? Truth is some men never forget that one lady that was always 'there' back when they were digging and toiling. Yea, romance's gat to be funded, buh it takes a wise lady to discern between a playboy and a real, hardworkin and serious-minded guy, and support him in any little way she can.
Gbam!

I have a friend who had a girlfriend that really helped him; I mean this girl would wash his clothes, buy some few things for him to eat, get him some few clothing stuffs and the likes. After sometime they were not together any longer as both decided to move on with life (more from my friend anywayz. He was the instigator).

After some two-three years, he travelled abroad and after two more years he came back home, and this time in a big way. He got an Infinity Jeep and was leaving large. He started looking for this girl but could not find her as they already relocated to some place unknown. On a faithful day he saw the girl crossing the road alongside a man who wore the same cloth as herself and that was when it was dawn on him that she was already taken. From that day he was sad for weeks because he already promised himself that that girl should be the one to reap what he now has and not some gold diggers. The person I am talking about had lots of girlfriends at the time who were dying to be with him and all that, but he told me they only are showing love because of the money they are seeing... Which is normal with most girls today.

So, like you said; it pays to be with someone you are very sure knows where he is going. The person who is up today might be down tomorrow, what then happens to the love?

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Goldenboy007(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
A man can fail many times but he is never a failure until he begins to blame others for it !!! leaders are bad! economy no good! Nigeria is backward ! PHCN is bad !!! Educational system is bad! blame blame blame !!!!! blame everything else except yourself !!! Dude you can blame your parents for how you were born but you are responsible for what you have become !!! What the OP is saying is - set your priorities right !!!Gigolo, at the end your wiser mates go leave you go !!! if you like begin form intelligent boy with smart answers, time would teach you !!! ..... and oooooh you are hoping to meet a girl that would catapult you into riches....Kai !! what kind of young she-male are we breeding these days

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Dollarjunkie: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Orikinla: If you don't like this post, that is your headache and heartache.

What I hate most is to see boys who cannot even feed themselves looking for relationships with girls.
They are in fact, the most sexually active in Africa.
You see jobless guys who should focus on being creative and innovative like their mates in America, Europe and Asia, but their best pursuits are looking for girls to date and they cannot offer these impressionable and vulnerable young women nothing more than S*E*X. And that is why the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, NACA, reported that 3.4 million Nigerians were living with HIV/AIDS, the second largest globally.

Later you see them and their ill bred kids and suffering and smiling baby mamas increasing the population of the poor masses in the slums where they breed anti-social characters, robbers and other criminals who become socioeconomic liabilities and threats to the society.

You want a girl to be your honey, but you don't have money.
You better go and get busy first to add value to your life and stop being a romantic nuisance.

Only a re-tarded girl will date any empty suit.

ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE IS NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE.
~ BLANCHE MC MANETT

Hmmmmm
The agony of a man a young chap with swaggz won over the heart of a lady he's admiring.
Life is too short to wait till u get rich before dating girls. Whatever happens to the saying..."Behind every successful man there must be a woman".
Romance is not all about money, but of someone u can share views with, lean on and all what not s*ex inclusive. No one knows where his/her own financial breakthrough will come from.
And to all those supporting the OP, swear that u've never had romance before being financial stable. Of which most of u are yet to attain.
Finally a question for u the OP, will u accept advances from Dangote's pretty daughter that you admire so much when u can't boast of 10k that is urs?

Though my post came in late but those of u that support the OP should help him answer the question.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by dmcdad: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
^^^^ Abi oooo
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
I don't know how I'm going to respect a woman when I know she wouldn't respect me nif I didn't have money. #just saying
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
tpacalipse: A rich man today may lose his wealth tomorrow. So what happens to his relationship then? The lady leaves him? Based on what I have read today, the lady leaves. If u can only have relationship when u have money, then if the money finishes in a relationship, then u lose the relationship. My advice to all is never listen to anyone. Find ur own way, and if u make mistake, u learn. Shikena.

Bless...

"....So from infant to geriatric
Trust your own judgment
Live with it and love it
..."

Nasir Jones...
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by martowskin1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ur boyfriend's money is not your own, success is not sexually transmitted, work hard and pay ur own bills

2 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
I love the bible bcoz it never lies. Before Eve was given to Adam, he had something doing (tending the garden) before God gave him Eve to be a helpmate. Before Jacob married Racheal and Leah, He had to "work" for both of them. Even Joseph was a carpenter before he started courting Mary. As a man, you have to build urself before you can think of a woman. The bible even says "a man who can't take care of his family is worse than an infidel". I am all about supporting a man or being there for him while he grows financially, but until He marries the woman, he shudn't even think of fornicating with her. Who is fooling who? You can't eat ur cake and have it, u want to have sexx and yet, u can't take care of the woman. Those are the kinda guys that are quick to say "abort it" wen a baby shows up. A man shud change ur last name, social and financial status. If he ain't up to it yet, he has no right to a p.u.n.a.n.i.

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by IYANGBALI: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
It is romance without dik that is a nuisance
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by SugaryBelle(f): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Seriously I cant believe this thread,is it not on this same nairaland that you see threads like 'help she left me because i lost all my money' like they did not know it was all for the money.So those without money should not be loved until they make money,after men will say girls care only about money when they are the ones here asking us only to love them when they make it,issorai.

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
I see plenty arrogance on this thread.

Ninjas make a lil money then start to feel like Warren...

Don't forget your money at its longest is another man's at its shortest...

So what happens when the little you have is not enough or suddenly becomes insufficient for your woman? What happens when things go south?

What exactly is the woman's role in a relationship then?

Companionship or just taking??

Mind you, I don't necessarily believe a woman should be a man's focus if he's yet to be able to provide the basics. However, I've seen enough to not discourage a focused guy who's still out there hustling to turn his back on a real down chic..

Its a jungle out here man. You fight and make your own rules. Trust me.

You could as well decide to turn your back on life and living till your money long. Question is, when is it long enough?

People be making life out like its got a manual/ formula.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by SugaryBelle(f): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
slap1: 1000 likes!

However, the OP seem to imply something different and subjective. You are welcome.
1000 likes for what nah? Your posts on this thread contradict each other,which side are u on abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by COOLDUN: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2013
Olivia-light:

my dear u r getting it wrong, okay lets say u marry and u can't even afford 4 ur baby's diapers, even u urslf wnt b happy trust me,u r gonna feel like u r suffering ur family.
Ppl shld place der priorities ryt,as a young guy ur future shld matter 2 u most, u shld b prepared 4 marriage nt 2 bring out children 2 suffer jt because ur penis is active,
u can v platonic friends #gals# if u wan bt d whole romantic tin cost money brother even d long phone calls involves cash so y nt make it simple 4 u and ur future.
No man including woman il b happy 2 see dat even sumtin as little as proper feeding he/she can't even afford 4 his family. Trust me is part of d reason some ppl r violent and aggressive men.
Plz youths wake up cs is still early nt wen u r 34/so u start 2 do wat u shld v done earlier bt u misplaced ur priorities.
So dearie is nt dat if u didn't come 4rm a rich home u shld go and die bt 2 make use of d little u v on more important tinz Dan chasing gals up and down.
10k U

You still have not made any reasonable point, sometimes people do not know that they present some reasonable things unreasonably. From your comment you made it look like all the young and poor guys made themselves like that, or are comfortable with it. No one is happy to be poor or lazy let me tell you.

You forgot to understand that 99% of poor youths in Nigeria today is purposely made by the people at the head of affairs in Nigeria. Take our young graduates for an instance, some wasted many of their youthful years to get a good education, graduated, finished their youth services, only to come out and face unemployment. Leaders of tomorrow assurances during our schooling days is now seen as fable story told by our teachers. Many years of ASUU strikes interrupted education, with many years of unemployment can make a hard working man looks like a fool and futureless slowpoke, thereby qualifying him as a poor woman chaser you quoted in your post.

I don’t agree with you that no money no romance or anything you called it, I will only agree with you on the caption of no money no flitting, because love is not supposed to be shared , so also is not supposed to be bought with money. You can marry your wife with only love, but you can marry your knife with wealth. There is difference between a WIFE and a KNIFE.

Someone said a genuine hustling, what is a genuine hustling for goodness sake? Running after the politicians? Being a thug? Or, what?

This kind of your words is one of the reasons why we are seeing over night billionaires in our society today. Because no one is ready to follow the right channel as long as it will make him to be rich and accepted in the society, The rulers and politicians are recycling themselves, while waiting for their yet unborn generations to grow and take over from where they stopped, while the youth you want be Bill Gates before they could be loved by lazy girls are roaming the streets with their certificates.

I don’t agree with you on this one, though it is your personal opinion, but it is very harmful to the society. Poor and not yet made it guys are free to love and be loved, but not to flirt around. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by slap1(m): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2013
SugaryBelle: 1000 likes for what nah? Your posts on this thread contradict each other,which side are u on abeg?
The post contradicts her previous one, which I didn't agree with.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by kaelz(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2013
itz a 9ce thread here, nd i luv d replies i c...
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Odunharry(m): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2013
*clapping ma hand 4 Ogugua and dmcdad*

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by oesnac(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2013
ogugua88: True, but at the same time, I don't think a girl should chase only men with fat pockets or be discouraged by someone who isn't stable or wealthy. Today's circumstance(s) can be different tomorrow. I'd have no problem dating someone who wasn't financially stable, as long as stability is his goal and he's working towards it. Sometimes what he needs is motivation, and that motivation can be a woman.

If the guy is broke and a loafer, then pas possible.
u have said it all.... a woman of ur choice can also hell u 2 get there only if u know what u are doing.is not conpulsry to have the whole b4 u get the right woman in ur life.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by oesnac(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2013
COOLDUN:

You still have not made any reasonable point, sometimes people do not know that they present some reasonable things unreasonably. From your comment you made it look like all the young and poor guys made themselves like that, or are comfortable with it. No one is happy to be poor or lazy let me tell you.

You forgot to understand that 99% of poor youths in Nigeria today is purposely made by the people at the head of affairs in Nigeria. Take our young graduates for an instance, some wasted many of their youthful years to get a good education, graduated, finished their youth services, only to come out and face unemployment. Leaders of tomorrow assurances during our schooling days is now seen as fable story told by our teachers. Many years of ASUU strikes interrupted education, with many years of unemployment can make a hard working man looks like a fool and futureless slowpoke, thereby qualifying him as a poor woman chaser you quoted in your post.

I don’t agree with you that no money no romance or anything you called it, I will only agree with you on the caption of no money no flitting, because love is not supposed to be shared , so also is not supposed to be bought with money. You can marry your wife with only love, but you can marry your knife with wealth. There is difference between a WIFE and a KNIFE.

Someone said a genuine hustling, what is a genuine hustling for goodness sake? Running after the politicians? Being a thug? Or, what?

This kind of your words is one of the reasons why we are seeing over night billionaires in our society today. Because no one is ready to follow the right channel as long as it will make him to be rich and accepted in the society, The rulers and politicians are recycling themselves, while waiting for their yet unborn generations to grow and take over from where they stopped, while the youth you want be Bill Gates before they could be loved by lazy girls are roaming the streets with their certificates.

I don’t agree with you on this one, though it is your personal opinion, but it is very harmful to the society. Poor and not yet made it guys are free to love and be loved, but not to flirt around. Thank you.
@op d word is flirt instead of romance. If d op use flirt it could av been better than romance
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Adaeze003(f): 2:04am On Aug 15, 2013
Are men confused? YES!
When he's poor, he'll say 'I can't get married now, I want to make money' then when the money comes its 'all girls are gold diggers/no wife material/where were they when I had no money'. SMH

Still on this same NL, if a girl says she wants a guy with allot of money they'll call her a slut, whor£, gold digger and etc. Yet, most of you are saying 'no romance without finance' undecided

What men want remains a mystery smiley

2 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by heisenberg33: 2:43am On Aug 15, 2013

What I hate most is to see boys who cannot even feed themselves looking for relationships with girls.
You see jobless guys who should focus on being creative and innovative like their mates in America, Europe and Asia, but their best pursuits are looking for girls to date and they cannot offer these impressionable and vulnerable young women nothing more than S*E*X. And that is why the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, NACA, reported that 3.4 million Nigerians were living with HIV/AIDS, the second largest globally.

Later you see them and their ill bred kids and suffering and smiling baby mamas increasing the population of the poor masses in the slums where they breed anti-social characters, robbers and other criminals who become socioeconomic liabilities and threats to the society.

You better go and get busy first to add value to your life and stop being a romantic nuisance.

~ BLANCHE MC MANETT

Normally i try not to comment in this section of nairaland but posts like yours necessitate some exceptions once in a while. First of all, may be in an attempt to impress a targeted audience here on nairaland, you made lots of assumptions and wild conjectures. How does not having money correlate with the prevalence of Aids in Africa? I really need more explanation on that. Does the availability of money in anyway whittle down the prevalence of the scourge?? Is the cause of the pandemic the absence of money or being jobless as you implicitly stated? Secondly, you said "instead of them to focus and be innovative and creative like their mates in Europe and America". This is a sweeping statement which erroneously alludes that the youths in America and Europe are more focused than those in Africa. There are no trusted statistics to prove this, what they have is a government that enables the innovative and focused ones reach their goal. There are lots of youths in America and Europe wasting away just like you find them in Africa, a few innovative and focused ones may not be representative of the entire sample. Furthermore, i fail to see how being innovative and focused would reverse the spread of the scourge.

The biggest Faux pas you made is stating the age long Nigerian relationship "maxim" that "you want a girl to be your honey, yet you do not have money". This is a gaffe highly reflective of the Nigerian mentality of aggressive love for materialism and consumerism, and you need to rid yourself of such thinking, it reeks of low self esteem. How does being in a relationship translate into being a financial house? I am really mystified at such thought process. The girl is not rendering you any service so why are you compelled to pay her? why isn't she paying you? Yes, once in a while partners can share gifts and live up to some financial responsibilities, but this is not a right of any of the partners, it should be solely within the capability of the partners, and should not be restricted to any of the sexes. Guys like you are the reason why our girls get the wrong message and i don't blame them. Now, you may bring the issue of sex as a justification for the guy to bankroll the lady. Need i remind you that sex is a mutually enjoyed activity by 2 consenting people, so none of the partners deserve to be paid any more than the other.

I believe in being generous in a relationship but that is not a responsibility, it should be out of the magnanimity of the partners. It is preposterous and very parochial to assert that no one should go into a relationship without money, this is the quintessential Nigerian thinking which you need to extricate yourself from. A boy deserves as much right as a girl to receive financial aid in a relationship, it is not the sole prerogative of any sex.

Finally, i do not know your aim of writing this, but if it is to lament the spread of Aids, then the issues you have raised are tangential to your objective of righting this. Also, if your aim was to emphasize the importance of spending on a girl compulsorily, then these points you have raised are incongruous with judicious reasoning

14 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Infomaz(m): 3:31am On Aug 15, 2013
JudismphD: Continue to blame ur ineptitude leaders untill ur water pass garri
Nor mine 'am.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by rman: 3:31am On Aug 15, 2013
heisenberg33:

Normally i try not to comment in this section of nairaland but posts like yours necessitate some exceptions once in a while. First of all, may be in an attempt to impress a targeted audience here on nairaland, you made lots of assumptions and wild conjectures. How does not having money correlate with the prevalence of Aids in Africa? I really need more explanation on that. Does the availability of money in anyway whittle down the prevalence of the scourge?? Is the cause of the pandemic the absence of money or being jobless as you implicitly stated? Secondly, you said "instead of them to focus and be innovative and creative like their mates in Europe and America". This is a sweeping statement which erroneously alludes that the youths in America and Europe are more focused than those in Africa. There are no trusted statistics to prove this, what they have is a government that enables the innovative and focused ones reach their goal. There are lots of youths in America and Europe wasting away just like you find them in Africa, a few innovative and focused ones may not be representative of the entire sample. Furthermore, i fail to see how being innovative and focused would reverse the spread of the scourge.

The biggest Faux pas you made is stating the age long Nigerian relationship "maxim" that "you want a girl to be your honey, yet you do not have money". This is a gaffe highly reflective of the Nigerian mentality of aggressive love for materialism and consumerism, and you need to rid yourself of such thinking, it reeks of low self esteem. How does being in a relationship translate into being a financial house? I am really mystified at such thought process. The girl is not rendering you any service so why are you compelled to pay her? why isn't she paying you? Yes, once in a while partners can share gifts and live up to some financial responsibilities, but this is not a right of any of the partners, it should be solely within the capability of the partners, and should not be restricted to any of the sexes. Guys like you are the reason why our girls get the wrong message and i don't blame them. Now, you may bring the issue of sex as a justification for the guy to bankroll the lady. Need i remind you that sex is a mutually enjoyed activity by 2 consenting people, so none of the partners deserve to be paid any more than the other.

I believe in being generous in a relationship but that is not a responsibility, it should be out of the magnanimity of the partners. It is preposterous and very parochial to assert that no one should go into a relationship without money, this is the quintessential Nigerian thinking which you need to extricate yourself from. A boy deserves as much right as a girl to receive financial aid in a relationship, it is not the sole prerogative of any sex.

Finally, i do not know your aim of writing this, but if it is to lament the spread of Aids, then the issues you have raised are tangential to your objective of righting this. Also, if your aim was to emphasize the importance of spending on a girl compulsorily, then these points you have raised are incongruous with judicious reasoning

Finally, someone that gets it.
God bless you! The OP wrote rubbish and people are liking it.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by SME1: 4:17am On Aug 15, 2013
You all are missing sumtin out here dat romance should involve the two parties and not just d guy. A girl two should be able to support a guy wen he is down financially, dats ow romance should be preached in a relationship. It's just a pity our african mentality has rotten down to where we believe it's d job of d man to take care of d woman. Women in d society should also be able to stand nd be independent even if they can't spend money on a guy buh dey need not depend on men before dey can live. A relationship will be more fun and lively if both parties try to help each other. Let's not forget it takes two to tango.

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 15, 2013
kennygee: I love the bible bcoz it never lies. Before Eve was given to Adam, he had something doing (tending the garden) before God gave him Eve to be a helpmate. Before Jacob married Racheal and Leah, He had to "work" for both of them. Even Joseph was a carpenter before he started courting Mary. As a man, you have to build urself before you can think of a woman. The bible even says "a man who can't take care of his family is worse than an infidel". I am all about supporting a man or being there for him while he grows financially, but until He marries the woman, he shudn't even think of fornicating with her. Who is fooling who? You can't eat ur cake and have it, u want to have sexx and yet, u can't take care of the woman. Those are the kinda guys that are quick to say "abort it" wen a baby shows up. A man shud change ur last name, social and financial status. If he ain't up to it yet, he has no right to a p.u.n.a.n.i.
Shebi you have read the other parts of the bible? Go and read proverbs 31 to add to what u have read or studied.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 15, 2013
heisenberg33:

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by originaldave: 5:57am On Aug 15, 2013

~ BLANCHE MC MANETT

may God bless u dear!
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Ikoniko(f): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
And they say "Love is Blind".

Apparently, Love has regained its sight.

Gbam
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Leyqute(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2013
You don't blame external factors for your poverty and failure. Even if the Nigerian government isn't corrupt and all that, some people will still be a broke a$$. Every achievement (no matter how small) is faced with obstacles and trials one has to overcome in order to be successful.

Only you can see what you want/need to see in situations which others probably don't see. I have a friend who learnt how to repair BlackBerries during an ASUU strike and is now enjoying the benefits of his investment. Only lazy people complain all the time.

Only you set the limits of your success and achievements& only you know when to stop. Only you know when you are okay and comfortable.
Relationships are about MUTUAL exchange of love and respect (money n s3x no dey there o).
A king-in-the-making needs a queen-in-the-making. It's harder for a king to find a queen, you'll mostly find hungy-eyed gold-diggers in queen's clothing. Same goes for a queen.

*this goes to both s3x3s*
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Oildichotomy(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2013
I should try and point out the repercussions of your supposed 'hatred' and hypocritical comments for 'broke' guys as if you've not been broke before now.
1) Lots of ladies won't be married- remember their time sorta ticks faster than the broke guy's.
2) Ladies that fancy your post will be on the impression that 'money should be from the guy' thus justifying their laziness orientation.
3)Lots of ladies will be so punanised cos of the money-love. Trust me you can't beat guys to it' they're good at it
I know any wise-thinking lady with good future plans will not buy into the points the OP raised.

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by dmcdad: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2013
COOLDUN:

Ride on bruv... I am with you on this
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by mzkanye(f): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Yeah ryt it sucks though..even girls shld get a grip on demselves too..I wanna be smbody b4 even tinkn of a rel ryt now..no disturbance!! Plus did I say ds is like d best topic ever?! Oh yeah I like ds!
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by dmcdad: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2013
rman:

Finally, someone that gets it.
God bless you! The OP wrote rubbish and people are liking it.
Yeah! He wrote something silly and people were quick to take it hook, line and sinker. Do you wanna blame them? Afterall, "ornithological specimens of identical plumage invariably conglomerate in the same proximity" in other words; "birds of a feather congregate to the same vicinity".

No be their fault.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy / A Nairalander Pre Wedding Pictures / What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.