Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance (19352 Views)

Romance Without Finance Is ? / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? / Romance Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
playcharles: God will continue to punish our past rulers for mismanagement and corruption, if u agree, click liked button
Continue to blame ur ineptitude leaders untill ur water pass garri

2 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DICKtator: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Orikinla: If you don't like this post, that is your headache and heartache.

What I hate most is to see boys who cannot even feed themselves looking for relationships with girls.
They are in fact, the most sexually active in Africa.
You see jobless guys who should focus on being creative and innovative like their mates in America, Europe and Asia, but their best pursuits are looking for girls to date and they cannot offer these impressionable and vulnerable young women nothing more than S*E*X. And that is why the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, NACA, reported that 3.4 million Nigerians were living with HIV/AIDS, the second largest globally.

Later you see them and their ill bred kids and suffering and smiling baby mamas increasing the population of the poor masses in the slums where they breed anti-social characters, robbers and other criminals who become socioeconomic liabilities and threats to the society.

You want a girl to be your honey, but you don't have money.
You better go and get busy first to add value to your life and stop being a romantic nuisance.

Only a re-tarded girl will date any empty suit.

ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE IS NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE.
~ BLANCHE MC MANETT

Dude, there ia a word for all these epistle you wrote,

GIGOLO!!!!!!

On the other hand, from their perspective, does it really matter? If a guy without a job is bedding a lot of women, i think he is talented. It is just that he hasn't noticed his huge talent yet!!.From the so called "negative" angle/perspective, he could be a remarkable por.nnstar where he would amass a whole lotta money but get a lot of public outcry based on his source of income.

from the "positive angle/perspective", any guy that boinks regularly or has an amazing sexlife can mean only one thing. He is charming(No detergent-OMO!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed),perhaps charismatic,maybe sociable,confident,cocky and wait ,.....listen to the most important,............very convincing. In such situations, The individual would make a perfect marketer especially to the opposite sex since he he eats apple on a regular basis so this can also transcend to his hidden ability to convince peeps from Venus.You don't just boink without saying a damn thang or no possible attraction except it is a red-light pooosie we talking bout here which invariably money(finance) would be involved!!.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by YoshiMaster: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
pekelepekele: & y are the galz also saying yes to their request , in fact i pity some gals that doesn't know wears quality .

Imagine most guys now a days with their raw okirika collection of 1k , 2k and aboki perfume running after gals .

You see them they never forget to use powder , use their mama relaxer to coil their hair .with a n50 white handkerchief .

& gals will be like nigga is got future , nigga smells good cheesy

Lol, but you gotta make the most of what you have.

At least he has the decency to take a shower, coil his hair for the ladies, use his Sosorobia cologne, and starch his okrika shirt.

When he blows up now, he can switch it up to Head and Sholders shampoo, Givenchy Cologne, and Louis Vuitton Shirt.

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by scribble: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
sholypopz:

Do u have red hair like Joan or what is this one talking? Are u not african again?
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Brownody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
God bless u 4 bringing dis topic.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by bloglover(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
So what do we say about "finance without romance?"
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by sheky24: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Finance and romance sure goes together but the sad truth still remains (Girls like broke guys with "sweet mouth" and you just can't understand them) undecided
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by LesbianBoy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
sheky24: Finance and romance sure goes together but the sad truth still remains (Girls like broke guys with "sweet mouth" and you just can't understand them) undecided
Guys pls for your own Good don't Listen to the highlighted part because its a fat lie! Sweet mouth ko......Sweet mouth ni! NIGERIAN GIRLS PREFER MONEY TO SWEET MOUTH!

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by AGgal(f): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
pekelepekele: & y are the galz also saying yes to their request , in fact i pity some gals that doesn't know wears quality .

Imagine most guys now a days with their raw okirika collection of 1k , 2k and aboki perfume running after gals .

You see them they never forget to use powder , use their mama relaxer to coil their hair .with a n50 white handkerchief .

LWTMB!
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nweike1: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88: True, but at the same time, I don't think a girl should chase only men with fat pockets or be discouraged by someone who isn't stable or wealthy. Today's circumstance(s) can be different tomorrow. I'd have no problem dating someone who wasn't financially stable, as long as stability is his goal and he's working towards it. Sometimes what he needs is motivation, and that motivation can be a woman.

If the guy is broke and a loafer, then pas possible.

I like your way of thinking.God bless you

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
No cross No crown
No money No love....kai!! grin this world is wicked.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Suhaibu(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
You want a girl to be your honey, but you don't have
money. smiley

I laff o!

Thing is, love goes fine and good with money, no doubt. The question is, is love driven by money?
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Blessmira: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Romance without Finance is not only a Nuisance bt a Pestilence.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by martowskin1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
From wat av seen, this poor guys of which most ar from humble background, tends to have attitude with great sense of humour dat d rich dudes can't buy wit their cash, cos most of them only think with their money.......however ego is a sure needed tin in romance but its shouldn't always be d case

3 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by gsalvatore: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yeah well said Op. This is the exact phase am in right now, No relationship with any female till all my piece of Puzzle fits- jst platonic.. God Bless ma Hustle

The funny thing is that I get to meet some beautiful nice gurls/ladies at this point, u know... we get to chat,hang out, I even call them often but I won't set the table for anything "Unplatonic" if u know what I mean, it gets them worried. Thats when the interrogation happens " what do u want from me?" " Is like u are self centered" " do u really care about me?". Ofcuz I care about them its just that I need to show it through spendin/action to avoid being a Nuisance.

If you are a correct dude, you will know that without cash in a relationship, the whole thing will breed contempt IMO.
The painful thing is that you get to Miss some nice gurls that you are not sure u will see/meet when u reach the finish line. Am a loner, I tend to succeed alone, I don't fancy the idea of a man and woman building Something or getting any kinda support from women as someone mentioned earlier on- thats just how am wired.

Now am not sure if I will be able to love a woman 100percent after all this hustle because there is no way for me to know if its Me or the Money they love.

To me this whole thing works somehow.

9 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DarryOsh(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Well, i believe the point thr op is trying to make is that guys(and girls, i might add) need to get their priorities right.

But there is somethin i need to address: the general tone of the comments here make it sound as though it is the entitlement of a girl to lavish her guy's money. A guy should spend for his girl because he wants to (and because he can afford to), not because of some erroneous societal perception that it is a 'duty'.

Are we saying that 'broke' guys cant find love? Are we saying that girls should go into relationships with the minset that they are going to 'take' rather than 'give'? Are we sayin that undergraduate guys(who mostly stil get money from their parents) cant find genuine love?

Yes, Everyone(boy or girl) needs to get their priorities right as there is time for everything.
But you dont have to amass millions before you find love. No, money in itself is not a prerequisite......

8 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Orikinla(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
DICKtator:

Dude, there ia a word for all these epistle you wrote,

GIGOLO!!!!!!

On the other hand, from their perspective, does it really matter? If a guy without a job is bedding a lot of women, i think he is talented. It is just that he hasn't noticed his huge talent yet!!.From the so called "negative" angle/perspective, he could be a remarkable por.nnstar where he would amass a whole lotta money but get a lot of public outcry based on his source of income.

from the "positive angle/perspective", any guy that boinks regularly or has an amazing sexlife can mean only one thing. He is charming(No detergent-OMO!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed),perhaps charismatic,maybe sociable,confident,cocky and wait ,.....listen to the most important,............very convincing. In such situations, The individual would make a perfect marketer especially to the opposite sex since he he eats apple on a regular basis so this can also transcend to his hidden ability to convince peeps from Venus.You don't just boink without saying a damn thang or no possible attraction except it is a red-light pooosie we talking bout here which invariably money(finance) would be involved!!.

grin grin grin grin

You were even laughing at your own joke.
Most gigolos end up as errand boys of their mistresses.

No reasonable woman respects any man who cannot pay his bills and take good care of his woman.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by slap1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Papa Orikinla, I agree with you, all things being equal. But, heck, all things are not equal! Our society is different from the American society. Our government is largely insupportive. I bet you, if PHCN was in Europe, there may be no Facebook, Google, Wiki, etc. Ask Seun how he struggled before getting the inverter that helped him set up Nairaland!

Before you declare war on our young men, please consider that many negative factors militate against their struggle and hustle. A man without legs cannot walk, though he may move. The government we have literally amputate the legs of our youths.

Also, don't forget that some rich and 'connected' kids have advantage over their poor hardworking counterparts. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by zuchyblink(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
gsalvatore: Yeah well said Op. This is the exact phase am in right now, No relationship with any female till all my piece of Puzzle fits- jst platonic.. God Bless ma Hustle

The funny thing is that I get to meet some beautiful nice gurls/ladies at this point, u know... we get to chat,hang out, I even call them often but I won't set the table for anything "Unplatonic" if u know what I mean, it gets them worried. Thats when the interrogation happens " what do u want from me?" " Is like u are self centered" " do u really care about me?". Ofcuz I care about them its just that I need to show it through spendin/action to avoid being a Nuisance.

If you are a correct dude, you will know that without cash in a relationship, the whole thing will breed contempt IMO.
The painful thing is that you get to Miss some nice gurls that you are not sure u will see/meet when u reach the finish line. Am a loner, I tend to succeed alone, I don't fancy the idea of a man and woman building Something or getting any kinda support from women as someone mentioned earlier on- thats just how am wired.

Now am not sure if I will be able to love a woman 100percent after all this hustle because there is no way for me to know if its Me or the Money they love.

good one!1000000 likes
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DarryOsh(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Suhaibu: You want a girl to be your honey, but you don't have
money. smiley

I laff o!

Thing is, love goes fine and good with money, no doubt. The question is, is love driven by money?

there are over a hundred thousand words in the dictionary to choose from, but definately, love driven specifically by money cannot be called love.

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
gsalvatore: Yeah well said Op. This is the exact phase am in right now, No relationship with any female till all my piece of Puzzle fits- jst platonic.. God Bless ma Hustle

Goodluck in your hustle.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Youngzedd(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
"Being dead broke is the root of all evil
Get money, my nigga, do good with your people"

listening to Rick Ross.

Let He that has ear hear.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by mcevans1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2013

#falls from okada# my belle ooo hahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by bocin500(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
[b][/b]
playcharles: God will continue to punish our past rulers for mismanagement and corruption, if u agree, click liked button

Em....MODs, please I need help....can't seem to find the 'liked' button
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Orikinla: If you don't like this post, that is your headache and heartache.

What I hate most is to see boys who cannot even feed themselves looking for relationships with girls.
They are in fact, the most sexually active in Africa.
You see jobless guys who should focus on being creative and innovative like their mates in America, Europe and Asia, but their best pursuits are looking for girls to date and they cannot offer these impressionable and vulnerable young women nothing more than S*E*X. And that is why the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, NACA, reported that 3.4 million Nigerians were living with HIV/AIDS, the second largest globally.

Later you see them and their ill bred kids and suffering and smiling baby mamas increasing the population of the poor masses in the slums where they breed anti-social characters, robbers and other criminals who become socioeconomic liabilities and threats to the society.

You want a girl to be your honey, but you don't have money.
You better go and get busy first to add value to your life and stop being a romantic nuisance.

Only a re-tarded girl will date any empty suit.

ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE IS NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE.
~ BLANCHE MC MANETT

Best thing I've seen on Nairaland for sometime now cheesy smiley
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by deshclones(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
scientology:

ure so foolish...infact naija guys many of dem are foolish...WHEN DID SOFTWARES BECOMES WOMEN OF VIRTUES...have u seen her before...how do u know she has virtue...is it pictures and posts that determines virtue...ur comment is quite irritating and sounds stupit

Dont mind the niggah...he has never been complimented by a pretty lady..he just open his unclean mouth and called someone he has never set eyes on a virtuous woman?? niggah just dey try curry favour...
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Youngzedd(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2013

You started late, I don dey the game tey tey!

Ask for thy blessings and work towards it.

I like your post but I will also like to add this two quotes.

" You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction. - George Horace Lorimer"

" All men dream: but not equally.
Those who dream by night in
the dusty recesses of their
minds wake in the day to find
that it was vanity: but the
dreamers of the day are
dangerous men, for they may
act their dreams with open
eyes, to make it possible."

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Sweetlemon(f): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Op God bless you! Guys like you are so rare!
You see the broke a.sses giving the excuse that they want the girl to love them the way they are. Please how many of you can sincerly love a girl that does not have a womb?
Nonsense!
Guys of nowadays are so damn lazy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.