Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks (29184 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by pat4love: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Those who does not know the defference between their left from right will come here and displace their ignorance and stupidity insulting the highest position in the land by insulting my able Mr President. The possition they will never smell it in their life. What is wrong, if Obama call Mr President for talk.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
pat4love: Those who does not know the defference between their left from right will come here and displace their ignorance and stupidity insulting the highest position in the land by insulting my able Mr President. The possition they will never smell it in their life. What is wrong, if Obama call Mr President for talk.
Dis one dey SPACK english.

Chai, Chineke! Come & save ya childrensis oo grin
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:34am On Aug 17, 2013
ayodeji752: Nonsense! Jonathan shld be d one to invite obama. Inferiority
these won't be a gud idea I tell u check out the results soon pls christians pray the man he is going to meet in america never loves Gods people so am smelling danger so may God be with us. Amen
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2013
olrotimi: Most posts here reflect the effect of the ASUU strike and xposes the decadence in our educational standard as there is a clear lack of comprehension of the text. Many obviously dnt undastand international politics. Doesnt it interest you that GEJ didnt send a request to visit Obama? Do u knw the priviledge it equates to by being hostd by the presidnt of the USA? The presidnt of the USA doesnt host just anybody in the white house, obviously there is more to the meeting than just 'terrorism'. International politics is not 2 + 2, read between the lines

Congratulation Mr International Politics. Its obvious you do not know anything at all. You have an overaggrandised importance of International relationship. What's the point in painting a house when the inhabitants are dying of hunger. International politics doesn't translate into internation life for the citizens. Get a life!

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Sirdy48(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2013
i don't think Jonathan will honour obama's invitation because he's damn clueless to know what to say. and not to forget that all the terrorists activities in this country are beyond him.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2013
Sirdy48: i don't think Jonathan will honour obama's invitation because he's damn clueless to know what to say. and not to forget that all the terrorists activities in this country are beyond him.

U can say that again! Did he not run away when he was asked to make an Address at the Afican Union Summit? Nigeria deserves a REAL Leader. Goodluck is making a poor representation of the Nigerian Populace.

Moreover, he's only going there to say Yes Sir! He has no idea to import. Shamelss, clueless & opinionless.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2013
pat4love: Those who does not know the defference between their left from right will come here and displace their ignorance and stupidity insulting the highest position in the land by insulting my able Mr President. The possition they will never smell it in their life. What is wrong, if Obama call Mr President for talk.

*smiles** Like Jonathan like Pat4Lov. Birds of a feather flocks together. Instead of cursing pple on this forum, u need to sit down, study an English Textbook and improve yourself. Nigeria has better people who can occupy the 1st Position wt glitz, glamour and gandour.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2013
eduson33: People can say what they like but from my own perspective ,GEJ is the best president nigeria have ever produced.

He acts like a fool where as he is the one fooling you.

He remains silent in public where as his actions behind are terribly powerful.

It takes wisdom to be like that man.

@Topic,
he con go if he is chance or can as well tell obama tha cant leave his country for ordinary meeting.

Moreover,we dont need their help.
All they know how to do is destabilizing powerful nations and they should know that nigeria is a no go zone.

Thanks all

Mr Jonathan is the best president,

I percieve you a 5year old boy who is only privy to have an internet connection. Can't you make simple logical deductions?

Didn't you see how Jonathan was subjected to Cold during Christain Amapour interview? Didn't u see how cold was blarring out from his nose and mouth? Did you see how your president was diplomatically digraced by a mere US Journalist. Which other president in the world can be subjected to such harsh treatment?

Its obvious GEJ has no value/Charisma home and abroad. I'm ashamed u are a youth in this fast age generation.

So sad!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Fayemi, Others Visit Tinubu In London Home / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.