Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks (29186 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by CATCHYBLOGGER: 3:12am On Aug 16, 2013
Obama visited Africa twice, and twice he ignored Nigeria. President Jonathan just came back from China with some deals ('borrow borrow') and the visit is giving the leader of the USA cabal concern....

President Jonathan should be wary of Obama, who openly claims to be after Al-qaeda terrorists while secretly supplying them (Al-qaeda) arms to topple Assad's government in Syria, just because Russia is involved.

Obama supplies arms to Al-qaeda, Al-qaeda in a video conference plans to attack several USA consulates, Obama panics and shuts down several USA embassies in the Middle East....

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by musiwa1c: 3:34am On Aug 16, 2013
video will erupt all over nigeria if jonathan return than 2015
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by eduson33(m): 3:50am On Aug 16, 2013
People can say what they like but from my own perspective ,GEJ is the best president nigeria have ever produced.

He acts like a fool where as he is the one fooling you.

He remains silent in public where as his actions behind are terribly powerful.

It takes wisdom to be like that man.

@Topic,
he con go if he is chance or can as well tell obama tha cant leave his country for ordinary meeting.

Moreover,we dont need their help.
All they know how to do is destabilizing powerful nations and they should know that nigeria is a no go zone.

Thanks all
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by koladebrainiac(m): 4:19am On Aug 16, 2013
please jona... I take God beg you, no carry your wife go ooooo, before she juimp protocol ooo... Inbtwn, so finally, jona don beg Obama for visa?chai, uncle Jona abeg, tell Obama sey you no be gay ooo. Team no to gay marriage!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by NJlapto1: 4:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Why is it so important to some bloody people whether or not Obama visits or 'invite' Goodluck.....
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Chrisabig:

Sometimes we nigerian talk nonsence, the usa are far better than nigerian, why we go to school is to lean and listing so you can understand and correct your mistake, good luck will be good luck and can never be you or me, every human has a style of life, check your self well and you will understand. WHAT ABOUT THE MAN THAT SLEPT WITH ALL IBO WOMAN AND FORGET IS BRAIN, FORGETING IS A MARRIED MAN WITH KIDS. WHAT DO YOU CALL A MAN LIKE HIM?

Nairaland no go kill person with laff. grin grin grin
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 16, 2013
The whole idea of being summoned to the White House is not exactly ideal. GEJ should have played the diplomatic card of negotiating a state visit to the US at least to give some level of prestige to the Nigerian people and the office of the president rather than letting us know he has been invited like a junior minister to Aso Rock to give account of the activities of his ministry.

GEJ never fails to fail. grin grin grin
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by 3face(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Story, Obama is up to something and he his trying to blend our president into their one world order of thinking .Don't be surprise when he returns he will cancell the bill on same sex marriage.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Skako(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2013
londoner:

NOBODY summons the president of the USA....he may contact a country to go there or invite them to the US, but its never the US president being summoned by any other president, and Nigeria will not be the first to do so.
see hin belle like pikin wey get kuwachoko
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Pataki: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2013
soloafe:

I can say u are insane. otherwise u would check b4 speak. for ur information, we already enjoying up to 15 hours of power supply in my area. ewu is a,goat
Some countries are enjoying 100years of steady power supply.

This anumanu is here lying about 15hours of power supply to his area. You should be ashamed of your life and the way you think. OBJ with all the billions he spent on power projects in Nigeria, still went ahead to buy a generator for his hilltop mansion in Abeokuta.

You are cursed with bad leadership and you rather wish to insult me than face the clueless leaders you foolishly elected to better the social status of this country. May you have intelligent children who will later come to insult/curse you for equally supporting the madness PDP has bestowed upon you and your generation.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Timijo(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Honestly speaking, Seun Osewa- the CEO of nairaland needs to do something to barnish the people who disregard the president by calling him ridiculous names in their comments and posts. Nairaland has become a medium to insult the president at all time. I am not saying that he should not be criticised but the criticism should be a constructive one. Many people from other countries are reading all these abusive comments and posts about the president, it shows that we don't respect ourselves as a country because if we respect one another it will not be difficult to respect the president. Please, you people should stop tarnishing the image of this country.
@Topic, there is nothing wrong for Obama to invite GEJ for a crucial discussion. It is we that need help and that is why he invites the president to represent us. If U.S needs help from Nigeria today, the president can also invite him to Aso Rock.
Those of you calling him kindergarten boy are proud people. You better learn humility before God humbles you like Nebuchadenazza of Babylon.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2013
If u are a sane man you shud know dat nigeria has only one president. Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonatan. Thawdry like u
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2013
Wsdm:
Madness could be defined in so many ramifications. Why is it that by your assertion it is only Gej that God can ordain. If you truly believe in procrastination, why don't you also know that it is God that ordain that some people should criticise Jonathan?
Wow gentleman if u a sane man u wud hav known dat God ordain one nigerian president.(Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan) but i dont blame ur ignoramus. So pls visit a nearby psychiatric home for rehabilition ok. IN ALL LETS PRAY FOR GODS INTERVENTION IN OUR COUNTRY.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2013
Malawian:

have we all forgoten so soon how obj baba iyabo was literally camping out in the white house lobby all in his elusive quest for third term?

about gej posture, i think his posture is that of a man who knows he is talking to his subordinate otherwise, his folded arms would have been straight beside him.

can these yoruba people tell us what gej did to them?

i know he exposed you cowards once again with just two armoured cars when you were forming occupy naija, but that is long ago, cant you guys forgive and forget?

you guys are holding perpetual malice like you are fulanis in disguise. i know fulani herdsmen had done a lot of damage in your region, but...

meanwhile, i dey gbadu this presido.

calm, unassuming, gentle, meek, etc. these kind of guys can be ferrocious if riled.

yoruba people, we say a saying thus: if you look for something hard enough, you will find it.

you will find it ooo.

meanwhile, we love xi pinjin or whatever is his master-master name grin grin grin grin

Broda Dont u know the implications of tooomuch redoil in the soup? The yorubas are nonentities. They are greedy idiots
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2013
nwekesimon68: I DONT KNOW WAT ALL OF US WILL BE IN NIGERIA. BUT I STRONGLY BELIEF DAT NON OF THIS PEOPLE WHO INSULT JONATAN EVERY DAY WILL BECOME SENIOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA TALK OF BEEN A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. ONE THING WE FAIL TO RECOGNISE IS DAT IT PLEASES GOD TO MAKE JONATAN NIGERIAN PRESIDENT. IS NOT HE DAT WILLET OR RUNNETH BUT BY THE MERCY OF GOD ALMIGHTY. GOD HAVE ORDAINED HIM ABOVE THOSE DAT FEEL DAT THEY ARE THE MOST QUALIFY CANDIDATE. THE EARLIER WE RECOGNISE DAT JONATAN IS OUR HEAD IN NIGERIA THE BEST FOR ALL OF US. INSTEAD OF CRITISIZING HIM LETS ALL PRAY TO GOD WHO ELECTED HIM TO GIVE HIM WISDOM AND UNDASTANDING TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND. NO MATTER WAT WE DO OF SAY IF IT PLEASES GOD JONATAN WE RULE US LONG ACROSS 2019. NO MATTER HOW POPULAR ACHEBE,SOYINKA,IBB,OBJ ET.AL ARE, OBAMA CAN NT INVITE THEM TO WHITE HOUSE TO DISCUSS NIGERIA AND AFRICAN ISSUES BKOS THEY ARE NOT NIGERIAN LEADER FOR NOW. THERE IS NOTING WRONG IF AMERICAN PRESIDENT INVITE NIGERIAN PRESIDO TO WHITE HOUSE. ONES AGAIN LEADERSHIP IS A DIVINE INSTITUTION IS NOT MAN MADE AND THE INHERITOR DO NT MEET ALL THE CRITERIA THAT MEN LOOK UPON BT HENCE FAVORED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD NOTINGT WE STAND ON DAT INDIVIDUAL WAY TO LEADERSHIP. "BIBLE SAYS SURELY THEY SHALL GATHER FOR YOU BUT BKOS THEIR GATHERING IS NOT APROVE BY GOD THEY SHALL SCATTER" MY FELLOW NIGERIANS HENCE WE WERE UNABLE TO STOP JONATAN IN 2011 PLS LETS PRAY TO GOD TO USE HIM AND BLESS OUR DEAREST NATION. N/B DAT SO MANY THINGS HAVE GONE WRONG MANY YEARS AGO B4 JONATAN STEP IN AS OUR PRESIDENT. WAT WE NEED NOW IS PRAYER AND TO SUPPORT HIM B4 2015 COMES. HAUSA,IGBO AND YORUBA LET US PRAY 4 OUR DEAR NATION. JONATAN IS TRYING TO IMPROVE NIGERIA BELIEF ME "NOBODY BAG IS BETTER" NT BUHARI WHO HATE DEMOCRACY NOR TINUBU THE LOOTER NOR EL ROFAI THE THIEF NOR ATIKU THE THIEF NON.........."NOBODY BAG IS BETTER" One love . I love u all., INSTEAD OF CALLING JONATAN NAMES PLS PRAY FOR HIM.
"Nobody bag is better"
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Pastor PLC: The way Nigerians insult Jonathan is quite shocking. The same people that claimed through the mentally retarded animal {Fani Kayode}who called himself a historian, and foolishly called Nigerian 3rd Marine Commando a "Yoruba Force" that the Ijaws are related to them in culture, still want to pull Jonathan down by all means.

There is nothing wrong if Obama invites him.

Please, my post is not to insult the entire Yoruba race, only that PLC is a bit back for few days on Nairaland.

My wife delivered a bouncing baby boy here in Sweden.
CONGRATULATION MY PRESTIGEOUS BROTHER,...U CAN STILL HELP ME WITH ONE BABE THERE 4MARRIAGE....AM AN EDO STATE GUY BASE IN LAGOS....
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Godmann(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2013
To hell with Obama and GEJ, they have failed with Boko Haram; let them come out with more plans. The God that saved our lands (unlike that of indigenous Americans)with Malaria will always see our people through these difficult times.

Man proposes but God disposes. Nigeria will never be like Egypt and the Arabs states. And Africa must one day be free
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Sweetlemon(f): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2013
bigtt76: Taaaa! This is more like Obama summoning #GEJ ...why not the other way round hunnnnn! grin grin grin Ball-less Nigerian leaders!

Even the British prime minister will go if the American President invited him. America is that powerful.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by babzace(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2013
hahahaha, the oga at the top is calling our kindergarten president. same script different writers.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by ddeola: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2013
And for proper lectures about real democracy and respect for rule of law
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by JungleBoot: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2013
tel dem bro...if the giver stretches a hand, the receiver shd stretch both hands, neck, legs, eyes and whatever would aid the process of benefiting from that kind gesture!
Yours GEJ,:

Na who boko haram dey disturb? Who needs help? Obama or Jonathan? You go just come here dey display your ridiculous level of stupidity.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Hartarmah(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2013
I feel this is d ryt tyn for president Obama if he can help our Nigeria president get out of his confusion cage nd out him on track,to teach him d principles f gud governance so dt he doesn't result bad.If GEJ shld realize he cannot b dictated for by madam Patience nd d pdp chief,he will achieve.Obama is doing dis cus he has a global vision as an African-American-World president nd to save most f u dumbs talking rubbish future nd generations future.If u dont knw hw to contribute to issues dt matters is beta u keep quiet so dt d wrath of God will nt come upon u.Thanks to u Obama if our deaf dump blind GEJ will honour.Most f u talking shit,ur future has been traded or used as collateral to get aid/grant frm oda countries so dt dey can b organizing a fruitless award night full of resource wastage buying #1million red wine while ASUU is on strike nd health worker to join today.Nigerians shld start thinking like a leader dt has a global vision like Steve Jobs,Bill Gate,Aliko Dangote,Ben Carson,Mother Teresa,Gregg Maughan etc to help d less priviladge enjoy life.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Hartarmah(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2013
I feel this is d ryt tyn for president Obama if he can help our Nigeria president get out of his confusion cage nd out him on track,to teach him d principles f gud governance so dt he doesn't result bad.If GEJ shld realize he cannot b dictated for by madam Patience nd d pdp chief,he will achieve.Obama is doing dis cus he has a global vision as an African-American-World president nd to save most f u dumbs talking rubbish future nd generations future.If u dont knw hw to contribute to issues dt matters is beta u keep quiet so dt d wrath of God will nt come upon u.Thanks to u Obama if our deaf dump blind GEJ will honour.Most f u talking shit,ur future has been traded or used as collateral to get aid/grant frm oda countries so dt dey can b organizing a fruitless award night full of resource wastage buying #1million red wine while ASUU is on strike nd health worker to join today.Nigerians shld start thinking like a leader dt has a global vision like Steve Jobs,Bill Gate,Aliko Dangote,Ben Carson,Mother Teresa,Gregg Maughan etc to help d less priviladge enjoy life.This is to d Nairaland team,i tink people shld see every post as a matter of fact,dis forum suppose to b an avenue wia we cn enlighten ourselves d more like dey do in advance countries bt Nigeria youths r mis-using it nd getting it wrong.Tnx
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by BankuTilapia: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2013
Doc_Miss: I trust u're a Ghanaian . So . .u mean to say..Ghana/Kenya is better than Nigeria Haha..I laugh in swahili.. The population of Ghana is not even close to the population of people residing In Lagos ONLY...not even half o. Imagine..if Ghana had about 160Million people..hehe..it woulda been the POOREST country in Africa...quote me POOREST! It's not like Electricity in Ghana stays upto 24hrs a day...there are Places in Nigeria where there's electricity for upto 18hrs a day..that's why it's a ''DEVELOPING COUNTRY'' chale...so next time..when comparing NIGERIA..the GIANT of africa with another country...abbeeeeg don't even call Ghana.. #peace !

Pathetic foooool its not our fault dat you people give birth like animals. Try family planning next time. Ur country is da most useless n hopeless on earth. The joke of Africa been chase from every country. Get a grip u asssholeeee
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nichobabe(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2013
Who is President Obama to Summon our President to US? When he came to Africa did he branch to see us in Nigeria? Abeg my President should not go.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by njuwo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pastor PLC: The way Nigerians insult Jonathan is quite shocking. The same people that claimed through the mentally retarded animal {Fani Kayode}who called himself a historian, and foolishly called Nigerian 3rd Marine Commando a "Yoruba Force" that the Ijaws are related to them in culture, still want to pull Jonathan down by all means.

There is nothing wrong if Obama invites him.

Please, my post is not to insult the entire Yoruba race, only that PLC is a bit back for few days on Nairaland.

My wife delivered a bouncing baby boy here in Sweden.
Congrats sir, God continue to bless u n ur family, amen.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by gemini35(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
demelza:
Who is this self-hating sellout? For all this thrash, its a pity you wont even be considered for a free visa to Hawaii.
Why hasnt that same Shekau gone to bomb Jonathan who resides here permanently? Is it Obama who will be guarded better than Fort Knox that he can easily target?
Think before you post next time, it will do you a world of good
go presido i,knw that shakaru statement is bothering obama,
obama,shakaru has biten more than he can chew,i,dealt with osama bin ladin, that guy is a toy,mark my word,
Gej i,believe u,abeg send enuf drone,s
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by omocheche(f): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Obama want to talk abt d gay thing dat nigeria has refuse sign into law, he thinks he can convince GEJ to accept it by using d boko haram thing.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by achu442(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
In Smegol"s voice......I WILL CAPTURE BOKO HARAM"S LEADER IF U ACCEPT TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI....Oh my precious[i]In Smegol"s voice......I WILL CAPTURE BOKO HARAM"S LEADER IF U ACCEPT TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI....Oh my precious[/i]In Smegol"s voice......I WILL CAPTURE BOKO HARAM"S LEADER IF U ACCEPT TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI....Oh my precious
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by tical(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

If I were GEJ, I will tell Obama I am too busy to come. If they had things to discuss, why didn't Obama stop by while he was on his African tour?
seconded undecided
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by wonlasewonimi: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Raxxye:

From the way u insult your president, U and I know that u can never ever dream of getting to the position where he is. At the moment, and as a matter of fact, you are not qualified to polish his shoes, and you know it!

More like the President is an insult himself, see him standing like agbero. Who wan polish for pesin wey no get shoes?
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Most posts here reflect the effect of the ASUU strike and xposes the decadence in our educational standard as there is a clear lack of comprehension of the text. Many obviously dnt undastand international politics. Doesnt it interest you that GEJ didnt send a request to visit Obama? Do u knw the priviledge it equates to by being hostd by the presidnt of the USA? The presidnt of the USA doesnt host just anybody in the white house, obviously there is more to the meeting than just 'terrorism'. International politics is not 2 + 2, read between the lines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.