Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks (29195 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Raxxye(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pataki: Jonathan the kindergarten school headboy. grin Obama the headmaster needs you immediately!

You see your disgraceful life......I hope he does not disgrace himself again. And please keep madam shepopo at home oh.

From the way u insult your president, U and I know that u can never ever dream of getting to the position where he is. At the moment, and as a matter of fact, you are not qualified to polish his shoes, and you know it!

5 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by deeptesting(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
[b][/b]My wife delivered a bouncing baby boy here in Sweden.

Congrats!

Back to topic:
Obama should tell our presido how many people he should come with ooooo and not his entire cabinet, entire security and his entire household including his mother on Nigeria tax payers fund.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by drake2005: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jehovah Shalom: Who is Jonathan not to be summoned? What brain, intellect, eloquence, charisma,idea, ability, regard or attibutes does he possess not to be mandated by the US President? Here is a man being domestically controlled by his wife. His looks depicts a man without any ethics or ethos.

I'm ashamed of Nigerian Leadership.

Say that again!
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Capnd143(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
GEJ should just bone and take a flight to washington DC , forget the fact that the obama of a guy snupped the country and come to immediate reality that we need those military aids of theirs to combat religious extremism and al-queada affliates in nigeria and africa. . . The recent nigerian-chinese drift/romance is enough to sent a coded message to the US that even america does not have monopoly to "political goodwill" and decision in the international community or international politics! We should put things in place to pave way for xi jinping in africa if obama decides to play the bad guy, Gej just needs to tell them to gives us the drones we will handles the dooms and al-queada in west africa
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by emmanuel4758(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Standing5: Tell him u don't give damn.
president jonathan to david cameron i dnt giv a dam to my critics if u like impose visa bond it wil never change d price of gari so go to hell wit ur aid ..news frm sahara report
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Chimoski87(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Na who boko haram dey disturb? Who needs help?
Obama or Jonathan? You go just come here dey
display your ridiculous level of stupidity

Sometimes, I wonder if a cockroach can reason, why can't a human being like u reason well for one day even for a split second instead of displaying gross stupidity & hopelessness in its entirety. The US u think can offer anything has been fighting terrorism virtually everywhere in d world especially in islamic countries where d bulk of these terror attacks usually emerge yet they hv nt won it in anywhere. Can u look at Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Afganistan,etc. They more they fight it, they more d terrorism escalates. Even in Iraq, they are pulling out all their soldiers if they hv nt done it by nw what becomes of d pple of Iraq now? Hopelessness, fear, as these terrorist attacks continue unabated, when they shld hv crushed it atleast to a bearable extent. What abt terrorist attacks in d US recently(Boston & d rest). For me, our problem lies with us here, until we tell ourselves d truth, nthing can solve it except Nigerians. Meanwhile, d presidency shld never honour such invitation & if he does, let him vehemently reject Gay rights which is d bedrock of America political reforms & d main underlying reason why he may be summoning him
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by deeptesting(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor PLC: The way Nigerians insult Jonathan is quite shocking. The same people that claimed through the mentally retarded animal {Fani Kayode}who called himself a historian, and foolishly called Nigerian 3rd Marine Commando a "Yoruba Force" that the Ijaws are related to them in culture, still want to pull Jonathan down by all means.

There is nothing wrong if Obama invites him.

Please, my post is not to insult the entire Yoruba race, only that PLC is a bit back for few days on Nairaland.

My wife delivered a bouncing baby boy here in Sweden.

Congrats!

Back to topic:
Obama should tell our presido how many people he should come with ooooo and not his entire cabinet, entire security and his entire household including his mother on Nigeria tax payers fund.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by atlwireles: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
So many smart people in this country, yet 90% of them live on 3 dollars or less per day. They are so smart, yet 85% of them are still unemployed because they lack the content represented on their paper degrees. Nigerians mouth and yabish don kill una finish.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by moscobabs(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pataki: Jonathan the kindergarten school headboy. grin Obama the headmaster needs you immediately!

You see your disgraceful life......I hope he does not disgrace himself again. And please keep madam shepopo at home oh.

haaaa this man dull.see as hin stand they look inferior of himself.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Lamasta(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Has President Jonathan said He's going to that country where the President neglect us and went to Ghana only to tell us we are corrupt and also tour Africa without landing in Aso rock to discuss this issue, someone should tell Obama (Gay Loyalist) to leave us alone the problems they and British created for us is enough we want fresh air and Xi Jinping will assist in this course
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by bashwaziri: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=israel007][/quote]

Nawa oo! Wondered why the US politely used the word 'invite' while in reality its 'summoned' or "command". My reasons are; how many times did President Obama visited Africa? Numerous right. In all the visits, he deliberately snubbed Nigeria while he visited Ghana, Kenya, Tamzania etc.
Trust our blind clueless kindagarten president would gladly rush to the white house like a kid
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

If I were GEJ, I will tell Obama I am too busy to come. If they had things to discuss, why didn't Obama stop by while he was on his African tour?

Stop by? Is it that simple? People operate on schedules and I'm sure being the President of the US of A, he had a schedule to follow. And if he and Jonathan hadn't planned to meet during his African tour, how did you expect him just to stop by in Naija?
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Oguieke(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote
author=Pastor PLC]The way Nigerians insult Jonathan is quite shocking.
The same people that claimed through the mentally retarded animal {Fani
Kayode}who called himself a historian, and foolishly called Nigerian
3rd Marine Commando a "Yoruba Force" that the Ijaws are related to them
in culture, still want to pull Jonathan down by all means.

Please, my post is not to insult the entire Yoruba race, only that PLC
is a bit back for few days on Nairaland.

My wife delivered a bouncing baby boy here in Sweden.[/quote] PASTOR PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO JOIN U THERE IN SWEDEN. PLS AM VERY SERIOUS.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Judas2013: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2013

Is she talking to her gateman? Oh it's president Jonathan !!!

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Akiika: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lil princey: I see this as a positive devolpment to our county. If ur a boko haram member u beta quit now the U.S army don't play wit terrorist o
HOW?
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by elnath(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor PLC: The way Nigerians insult Jonathan is quite shocking. The same people that claimed through the mentally retarded animal {Fani Kayode}who called himself a historian, and foolishly called Nigerian 3rd Marine Commando a "Yoruba Force" that the Ijaws are related to them in culture, still want to pull Jonathan down by all means.

Please, my post is not to insult the entire Yoruba race, only that PLC is a bit back for few days on Nairaland.

My wife delivered a bouncing baby boy here in Sweden.

Congrats, man. May mother and baby enjoy the riches and glories of life in Jesus' Name.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Chrisabig(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
dad007: Oboy,mak you take am easyoooo.You wan use laugh kill person. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes we nigerian talk nonsence, the usa are far better than nigerian, why we go to school is to lean and listing so you can understand and correct your mistake, good luck will be good luck and can never be you or me, every human has a style of life, check your self well and you will understand. WHAT ABOUT THE MAN THAT SLEPT WITH ALL IBO WOMAN AND FORGET IS BRAIN, FORGETING IS A MARRIED MAN WITH KIDS. WHAT DO YOU CALL A MAN LIKE HIM?

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Chibuike347: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Fools dat dnt undastand the meaning of wat was said keep on insulting ur president idiots

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Bright2(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
I support Jona to the core!!!

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by emmanuel4758(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
we personaly prefer robot dan obama me we nairaland and seun want robot dan obamaooooh .
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by godswill4m(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lets not because of selfish gains make irresponsible comments. The title says I invited and not summoned. In this country Nigeria, we are our own problem.

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Chrisabig(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jehovah Shalom: Who is Jonathan not to be summoned? What brain, intellect, eloquence, charisma,idea, ability, regard or attibutes does he possess not to be mandated by the US President? Here is a man being domestically controlled by his wife. His looks depicts a man without any ethics or ethos.

I'm ashamed of Nigerian Leadership.

TRY TO BE ASHAMED OF YOUR LIFE, THAT MAN JOE HAS ALL ITS TAKE TO BE MY PRESSIDENT. FOR SO MANY YEARS WE ARE GOING BACK AND BACK, WE JUST STAND STILL LIKE TREE, HE MADE THING MOVING, I LOVE JOE AND I SEE THINGS, I MEAN GOOD THINGS THAT WILL MAKE U AND ME NEVER FORGET JOE, watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Judas2013:

Is she talking to her gateman? Oh it's president Jonathan !!!
i rather be a kindergarten president than to be a serial loser like Buhari. Your Tinubu and Buhari will never rule Nigeria in their lifetime. My Kindergarten president will win again till 2019

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by brillant(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
londoner:

NOBODY summons the president of the USA....he may contact a country to go there or invite them to the US, but its never the US president being summoned by any other president, and Nigeria will not be the first to do so.

the thing no make sense at all, how will obama summon Jonathan it is uncalled for.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by demelza: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ogui eke: PASTOR PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO JOIN U THERE IN SWEDEN. PLS AM VERY SERIOUS.
Nigerians! Always seizing available opportunities. Pay your tithe first grin
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by hardbody: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

If I were GEJ, I will tell Obama I am too busy to come. If they had things to discuss, why didn't Obama stop by while he was on his African tour?

Unfortunately he GEJ does not have such a privilege. That he has even been invited should be subject of testimony and thanksgiving in church. sadly, that is where we have found ourselves, but it is real.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by BankuTilapia: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2013

Luk at him standing der, wearing his stupidddd hat wit his arms at his n listening attentively to an old wrinkled white woman like a lil bitchhhhh. He cldnt handle Aisha Sesay, how is he gonna handle Obama. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Ajibam: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=israel007][/quote]

Ha,,,,na lie ooo,,,dat woman was sent by Al-queda!!!!

They wan use im 4 ritual...
I dreamt of it
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by manosteel(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
If I were Jonathan, I will not honor the invitation, I would rather take a trip to Moscow and meet with Mr Putin the Russian President. History has shown that China and Russia stand by their friends when others don't.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by fulli16(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
GEJ...go and answer ur call first...just dnt promise 2 set up any more committees.
lets manage wat we have...
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by BankuTilapia: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
bashwaziri:

Nawa oo! Wondered why the US politely used the word 'invite' while in reality its 'summoned' or "command". My reasons are; how many times did President Obama visited Africa? Numerous right. In all the visits, he deliberately snubbed Nigeria while he visited Ghana, Kenya, Tamzania etc.
Trust our blind clueless kindagarten president would gladly rush to the white house like a kid

Maladroit buffoon n a primitive foooool, Nigeria is not betta than any of da country Obama visited. He doesn't want to sleep in darkness wen he cums to Nigeria so he went to Ghana. Is dat a phucking crime? Kwasiaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aboaaaaaaaaaa like u grin cheesy
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by dayoungmoney1: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ogui eke: PASTOR PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO JOIN U THERE IN SWEDEN. PLS AM VERY SERIOUS.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.