Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks (29181 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by dad007(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pataki: Jonathan the kindergarten school headboy. grin Obama the headmaster needs you immediately!

You see your disgraceful life......I hope he does not disgrace himself again. And please keep madam shepopo at home oh.

Oboy,mak you take am easyoooo.You wan use laugh kill person. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Forzap: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
It's a gud development we nid dem 2 assist us against BH,does guyz strong gan
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Obama and Jonathan, 2 fighters amala make dem fight. Shey they've finished doing cat and dog for each other?
Jonathan should just remember that a man who needs help is not in any position to nurse his pride
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by dad007(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor PLC: The way Nigerians insult Jonathan is quite shocking. The same people that claimed through the mentally retarded animal {Fani Kayode}who called himself a historian, and foolishly called Nigerian 3rd Marine Commando a "Yoruba Force" that the Ijaws are related to them in culture, still want to pull Jonathan down by all means.

There is nothing wrong if Obama invites him.

Please, my post is not to insult the entire Yoruba race, only that PLC is a bit back for few days on Nairaland.

My wife delivered a bouncing baby boy here in Sweden.
Congratulation!I am xpecting mine soon.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
i won't go sha, if i were uncle jona. Obama came to Africa without visiting Nigeria, and then few weeks later he's summoning the president to America for talks? What talks?

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Ademab(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hope Dame PEJ isn't going sha.. Cos they mite have one more problem to discuss apart from the one indicated in the letter
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by goshen26: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oga jona, don't mind this people joor we will go together, but i won't come back with you o. See as GEJ put hand for back like se he de talk with one big oga, my own presido talking with just american woman, and he's putting his hand for back, true to God you de fall my hand o

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Pataki: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Promhize:

My deductions;

1. shows how u were brought up

2. Shows who u are

3. Shows the kind of brain you have

4. Shows the kind of mouth you have

5. Tells me the kind of people around u

6. Shows ur level of dignity

7. Shows the level of ur sense of judgement.

Mod I did not yab him o, leave my comment alone dis tym.
Don't worry, you did not yab me. I am not bothered when people like you defend that disgraceful airhead called the President of Nigeria by trying to throw puerile invectives at me.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by seangy4konji: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't do like dis self when talking to my old man...we talk issues over jackdaniels...abi na dis woman deh garri goodluck ni...balless leader with no head.
Pataki: Jonathan the kindergarten school headboy. grin Obama the headmaster needs you immediately!

You see your disgraceful life......I hope he does not disgrace himself again. And please keep madam shepopo at home oh.

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by mployer(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
bigtt76: Taaaa! This is more like Obama summoning #GEJ ...why not the other way round hunnnnn! grin grin grin Ball-less Nigerian leaders!
I was expectin this kind of comment d moment I saw d topic.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Jamesbrian: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Just watch how he will march to white house, cap in hand, with inferiority written all over his face. When are we going to cease having those who feel so inferior to champion our cause simply because they are bad leaders or not even leaders at all.

3 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
angry
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by victorazy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
slap1: GEJ should wear iron boxers o! #JustSaying.
grin grin grin stuppid guy
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by nachrisbedis: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Acecube: OBAMA WE DON'T WANT YOU we want Xi Jinping grin

1 billion likes to this your post

US knows this and wants to make amends to the recent snub.

I hail jonathan for his response to the mofo's snub. That was a game changer for real
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by EbirichBen(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
I Believe Gej is Going to Washington to Help Americans on how to Solve their Madness on Gun Play and to Avoid having Unnecessary Pets.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by nneh1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2013

see as he stood with his both hands behind. God have mercy on him.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by dangiwa09(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
alexchiny:

Exactly! Thats why i love my Uncle, Uncle Mugabe. grin grin

Your Ignorance stinks high! What do you know about Mugabe, about how he came into power in the first place, about what he has reduced his country to, about life in Zimbabwe today and the state of their economy and infrastructure?
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Chimoski87(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Exactly! Thats why i love my Uncle, Uncle Mugabe

I like ur comment a million times. Hw I wish all African leaders can be like him & let d whites & Obama in particular know dat they all depend on Africa for their lives. No reasonable issue will be discussed there other than persuading d presidency to concede to allowing homosexuals & lesbians to freely walk around spreading their gays viruses instead of cooling off in prison. Someone shld belt me if it won't be one of d first five main issues dat will be discussed there

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Kevsman(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
shame on Nigerians
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by ARico(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nothing do am,gud move
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by chinchek: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
I'll be surprised if GEJ doesnt land in Washington fast! smiley
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Ayorh4you(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=israel007][/quote]

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nairalander mainly of the western race don't seem to surprise me.When Obasanjo was the President a lot was said of him by the same Yorubas.I think not all Yorubas but some ill tutored yorubas are getting things wrong.Yorubas i know too have respect for elders but i see this day is a mix blood.GEj has done no evil.Criminals in govt houses have not been addressed the way GEJ has being addreesed.His crime has being, try to come to everybobies level.Foolish Wole oshoyimika and Randy FFk (foolish f**cker Kayode)has been the authors of this insult.I bet you house, watch and see we will all see the end of this two randy educated idiots you call elder state men.Agba ti ko mo ojo ori ee omode a ko logbon.I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Afroconnect: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mr President-nuff respect...Americans make billions of dollars from Nigeria weekly via our crude oil,natural resources and our huge market via the criminal trade liberalizations IMF scoped us to sign to.
Demand America provide Nigeria with modern arms and ammunition for war-fare-ask them to give us surveillance drones,as well as attack zones to be used against terrorists in the vast Sambisa forests,Bama and borderline communities.
Our Military personnel can not cover the length and breath of the entire border/desert regions of the North.
Mr President,let us forget pride and use our sense,America supports Egypt's Military that is how they manage to curtail terrorist activities from Muslim Brotherhood and Alqueadia-and Egypt's Military is the strongest in Africa due to America's support.Most of our Military equipments are obsolete and rusty.we need fighter jets and drones to chase these weak hungry Islamist fighters out of Nigeria.
Nigeria is poor due to corruption and over population,no need to be dying in silence-you need to save Nigeria now-ASK FOR MILITARY AID IN WEAPONS AND AMMUNITION.for Nigeria is an important ally in the Sahel/west Africa region just as Egypt is in the Arab peninsula.
Dont listen to the Northern Governors,most of them support terrorist for political reasons.

3 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by drake2005: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Now I miss General Sani Abacha. His reply would be... if you can't come to me, you can go to hell! He doesn't kowtow to any world leader, whether super power or not.

5 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by 3ace(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yours GEJ,:

Na who boko haram dey disturb? Who needs help? Obama or Jonathan? .
That is what we call being proactive. Not sure about this but I think USA is one of the most hated countries by terrorist organisations in the world. Obama knows that if Boko Haram is allowed to thrive and expand in Nigeria, it is only a matter of time when they will start attacking USA. So, you see why it is also their own headache.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Dpeacemaker101: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Obama understands how important we are in Africa,and the world at large. All these people saying trash here, you think it's easy to be a leader? Try been a course rep in your uni and you wil know how far. GEJ, is a diplomatic leader and knows what to do about it, call whatever you wish it does not remove a strand of hair from his body. He is still your president and leader even till after 2015, if you too vex pack your property go Cotonou.

4 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Aifey(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gej should say no 2obama. US hav their nomal trade mark where ever they visit. Sorrow, tears n blood. Obama luvs. Drone n occupyin a country in d name of fightin terrorism n demecracy Then drillin ur oil. Ask iraq, afganitan, pakistan, yemen, libya, tunisia, syria.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Orokita(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
alexchiny:

Exactly! Thats why i love my Uncle, Uncle Mugabe. grin grin
open ya eyes!!! Illuminati at work!!! Next you'll hear is that nigerian senate pass law supporting gay marriage! Na so e dey start

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by drake2005: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
dangiwa09:

Your Ignorance stinks high! What do you know about Mugabe, about how he came into power in the first place, about what he has reduced his country to, about life in Zimbabwe today and the state of their economy and infrastructure?

Another ignorant stu$pid Nigerian with no sense of reason. GO AND STUDY THE HISTORY OF ZIMBABWE/RHODESIA MY FRIEND. The guy you replied to, knows what he is saying. You have no clue; zero clue and should remain quiet. Ignorant Nigerians like you should pray I never become president of Nigeria, I quarantine all of you in an undisclosed location; without food, water for 30 days but historical, political books to read until you are fully informed on what's happening around the world.

5 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Isiterere(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
25Calibre:

Look at this pic, like a mother talking to her son. When would GEJ learn to appear presidential?

That woman was a Secretary of State while you are a president, there should be a clear distinction.
Fisherman disappoint me once again.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Who is Jonathan not to be summoned? What brain, intellect, eloquence, charisma,idea, ability, regard or attibutes does he possess not to be mandated by the US President? Here is a man being domestically controlled by his wife. His looks depicts a man without any ethics or ethos.

I'm ashamed of Nigerian Leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Obasanjo Taught Me - Femi Kayode / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election / Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.