Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks (29183 Views)

Buhari Invites Jonathan To Presidential Villa / N’assembly Invites Jonathan,sultan,oritsejafor,over Rising Terrorism ! / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by deols(f): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
OAM4J: Looks like a reaction to Jonathan-China romance

Exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by phil5(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nw that pix isn't good at all oooooo, who can tell me here on nl which administration has don as much , dat also inherited mount evarist of problems .was buldji kalifa built in one day , I think we should jude him by 2015 , infrastructure isn't built in one day .
If he had com nd paid 5m into ur accounts probably he would ave been the best ,
One question

U dey get light nw less or more than before
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Horus(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Judas2013:

Is she talking to her gateman? Oh it's president Jonathan !!!

I wonder!. You can see the body language on the picture.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nairaland touts are at it again. angry what is wrong with the invitation na? Why do these dafts always seize any slight opportunity to hurl insults at Gej? Make una free the man abeg. Mtcheew. angry

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by PStacks(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

If I were GEJ, I will tell Obama I am too busy to come. If they had things to discuss, why didn't Obama stop by while he was on his African tour?

So Obama should stop and have Boko Haram Bomb his motorcade abi.. Didn't you hear Shekau said "Barak Obama of American, Francois Hollande of France and Benjamin Netayahu of Isreal are all too small for him to handle"

I wonder how u just post anything, Obama is too Executive to come visit GEJ, he has done the right thing by Summoning GEJ seeing that GEJ can't handle Boko Haram issues, Very soon, you'l hear Un-Manned Drone Air-Strike in Borno weda GEJ honors the invitation or not, you people can go and ask Talibans in Yemen and Pakistan and Afghaniatan..

In GEJ's best intrest, he better run and heed the masters call.

All Hail Barrack Obama..

#Obama4Mankind.. *in young jezzy's voice

God Bless America and Pity Nigeria..
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by peteronyii: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
look hw GEJ was looking into her eyes, hope he's nt falling inl......
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by deols(f): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
akogunakinniyi: *In Bovi's voice*......I have a dream... that one day, the Nigerian President will summon the American President to Abuja for crucial talks.

...and I would be there smiley
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by tolurainbow(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
alexchiny:

Exactly! Thats why i love my Uncle, Uncle Mugabe. grin grin
obama can never come 2 nigeria due 2 security purpose and terrorism..comfirm bf u voice out ur mind..we dnt ave good leaders in dis country... May God help us.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by demelza: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
P.Stacks:

So Obama should stop and have Boko Haram Bomb his motorcade abi.. Didn't you hear Shekau said "Barak Obama of American, Francois Hollande of France and Benjamin Netayahu of Isreal are all too small for him to handle"

I wonder how u just post anything, Obama is too Executive to come visit GEJ, he has done the right thing by Summoning GEJ seeing that GEJ can't handle Boko Haram issues, Very soon, you'l hear Un-Manned Drone Air-Strike in Borno weda GEJ honors the invitation or not, you people can go and ask Talibans in Yemen and Pakistan and Afghaniatan..

In GEJ's best intrest, he better run and heed the masters call.

All Hail Barrack Obama..

#Obama4Mankind.. *in young jezzy's voice

God Bless America and Pity Nigeria..
Who is this self-hating sellout? For all this thrash, its a pity you wont even be considered for a free visa to Hawaii.
Why hasnt that same Shekau gone to bomb Jonathan who resides here permanently? Is it Obama who will be guarded better than Fort Knox that he can easily target?
Think before you post next time, it will do you a world of good

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Horus(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2013

Hillary Clinton: Take this 10 million dollar check and stop all deals with the Chineses!
Put the check discreetly here in your left pocket.

Goodluck Jonathan: Yes Madam!, Thank you!

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by PStacks(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pataki: Jonathan the kindergarten school headboy. grin Obama the headmaster needs you immediately!

You see your disgraceful life......I hope he does not disgrace himself again. And please keep madam shepopo at home oh.

shocked ;o what! Av never seen this picture all my life.. Did GEJ take this posture like Hilary Clinton was lecturing him on governance 101.. OMG, I can't laff, I trust myself, swagga mi ti poju.. I'l have made Hilary feel like just a Domestic Appendage to My Man Barrack and even if Barrack invites me, it would be 50/50 mutual respect, but if he stood like this for hilary clinton, I pray he doesn't kneel B4 Barrack.. Nawa oo.. Obasanjo would have show much more swagga,

Imagine it was Abacha that Obama invited, Abacha wouldn't even acknowledge the invitation not to talk of honour it, same with ghadaffi and probably mugabe.

But since Boko haram Pass GEJ, he must run to Washington DC to answer this olive branch extended to him and apologise for visiting China without Washinthon's permission.

Obama: Don't do that next time u here.

GEJ: Yes sir,

3 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Mubby4luv(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jonathan visits china weeks back, my tot is Obama wants to ask Gej for the details of his visit there or if China are planning anything against Americans. hehe just a tot.
Buh if I was to b In Reterdeens shoeless toes? i will turn down da invitation and give a stupid reason grin grin grin grin
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pataki: Jonathan the kindergarten school headboy. grin Obama the headmaster needs you immediately!

You see your disgraceful life......I hope he does not disgrace himself again. And please keep madam shepopo at home oh.

1mbecile no vacancy in aso rock comes 2015, GEJ all the way.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by richt75: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
all to the favor of tom and harry. he is not going to the states to share nigerian oil money, rather he is going their to accept an offer of aid to the detriment of this lovely and rich but poor nation. kudos to america for been generous to the entire world.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by PureNigerian: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
He will soon set up a committee to look into it
I trust
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Most nairalanders are extremely slow. It's quite sad sad

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by PStacks(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
demelza:
Who is this self-hating sellout? For all this thrash, its a pity you wont even be considered for a free visa to Hawaii.
Why hasnt that same Shekau gone to bomb Jonathan who resides here permanently? Is it Obama who will be guarded better than Fort Knox that he can easily target?
Think before you post next time, it will do you a world of good

Did shekau say Obama, hollande and Netayahu were no match for him or not? I need you to answer.

If you don't understand Hyperbolical statements, I'l educate you.
Even a minor knows Shekau can never get 10,000 miles close to anywhere Obama is even if obama goes to the heart of Borno.. It amazes me people as daft as you exist or just live a lie.. Are we facing serious security challenges or not.. Who says I want a visa to America? Have I said so?

Guuush mehn! Your level of comprehension disgusts me if you swallowed everything as it appeared hook line and sinker, ur brain couldn't put 2 and 2 together to read inbetween the line.. You talk of Sell-out, I wish I could sell you to Boko Haram and you know the intensity of what we face in Nigeria, you are no better than people Boko haram has cut short their lives, do we continue like this, I would gladly sell out if that's what it takes for this Boko haram menace to come to an end.. With people like you, this country would never move forward. Let me just spear you, cos I don't know what to do with you! You'r no match mehn! I won't give you attention.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by demelza: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
P.Stacks:

Did shekau say Obama, hollande and Netayahu were no match for him or not? I need you to answer.

If you don't understand Hyperbolical statements, I'l educate you.
Even a minor knows Shekau can never get 10,000 miles close to anywhere Obama is even if obama goes to the heart of Borno.. It amazes me people as daft as you exist or just live a lie.. Are we facing serious security challenges or not.. Who says I want a visa to America? Have I said so?

Guuush mehn! Your level of comprehension disgusts me if you swallowed everything as it appeared hook line and sinker, ur brain couldn't put 2 and 2 together to read inbetween the line.. You talk of Sell-out, I wish I could sell you to Boko Haram and you know the intensity of what we face in Nigeria, you are no better than people Boko haram has cut short their lives, do we continue like this, I would gladly sell out if that's what it takes for this Boko haram menace to come to an end.. With people like you, this country would never move forward. Let me just spear you, cos I don't know what to do with you! You'r no match mehn! I won't give you attention.
I guess having been called out, you are trying to claim that you were being sarcastic. Too bad you arent brainy for that. Its sarcasm not hyperbole.
Next

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Jccy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Watn dem wan tok ni?
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by dbucas: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
goodlu should pray well oo, mk him no use illumi power force gay marriage in this contry. well sha i trust the muslems.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by drnoel: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
the master has spoken, the servant must come running

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Mandroid: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
if jona go na f up oh ...cause y can't de discuss via skype
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by AHA1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Able Presido;
please go and Chief of Mossad should also be invited and moreover the chairman of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo should also be there.

The main topic should be : THE FINAL SOLUTION TO HAUSA - FULANI QUESTION IN NIGERIA
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by 25Calibre(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
See how strong African leaders are greeted, I'm sorry gone are the days when Africa had strong men, real pan-africanists, now what we have are puppets and lap dogs like GEJ

See Ghadaffi, mobutu, and white men bowing to idi Amin.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Horus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/771557_idi_amin_carried_by_white_businessmen_1975_jpg1f094c8498f64d27d3b8c133258b9b36[/img]

white men bowing to idi Amin

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/768958_Idi_Amin_jpg3363b2aea30a8eb48976d3cdd99316d6[/img]

25Calibre: See how strong African leaders are greeted, I'm sorry gone are the days when Africa had strong men, real pan-africanists, now what we have are puppets and lap dogs like GEJ

See Ghadaffi, mobutu, and white men bowing to idi Amin.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by 25Calibre(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Horus: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/771557_idi_amin_carried_by_white_businessmen_1975_jpg1f094c8498f64d27d3b8c133258b9b36[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/768958_Idi_Amin_jpg3363b2aea30a8eb48976d3cdd99316d6[/img]

The glory days of Africa, days when you don't treat Africa as second class!!

2 Likes

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by Nansee(f): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
He should go and answer Obama. Naija needs help at all cost.the meeting is for our own good.so,for people calling our president names,just know that the summon is for our good.we should pray for good results via their meeting.curse Jona from now till eternity,he'll meet with Obama. dats all.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by collynzo2(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
25Calibre:

The glory days of Africa, days when you don't treat Africa as second class!!
Go and tell Ugandans that the days of Idi Amin were glory days. Fool
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by collynzo2(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
It's not stated in this article, but President GEJ and Obama's meeting will be taking place at the sidelines of a UN conference which Jonathan has already scheduled to attend. Obama is just giving prior notice, it isn't as if he is asking GEJ to leave everything and come to US for a meeting.
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by tender92(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
I hope dis meeting does not have anything to do with legalizing Gay in Nigeria too?!
Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by 25Calibre(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
collynzo2: Go and tell Ugandans that the days of Idi Amin were glory days. Fool

Sewer rat!! In this context, those were the glory days for Uganda.

This is not a discussion of governance, poverty or human rights, it's a discussion of how African leaders are perceived in the west, and public image.

Dog read a topic first and them try to relate comments to the topic.

1 Like

Re: President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks by francis4real(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
It really bafused me when I see people insulting our dear President, if I my ask, if GEJ age is not up to our Parents @ list he will senior most of us or if we can not even respect him for now @ list let respect his position as President of our nation pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / Buhari, Fayemi, Others Visit Tinubu In London Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.