Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

APGA Disqualifies Soludo - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Disqualifies Soludo (33596 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Malawian(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

I thought you people said that you are all "republican independents" so how come you are now blaming the bad decision of peter adaobi on ojukwu who "forced" you or begged you to vote for adaobi? Well, whether it was ojukwu or your personal decisions, it is clear that adaobi was a poor choice and bad decision! This is why your neck of the woods is still so undeveloped and hostile you'd rather flee to the SW. In this elections, it will be more than gratifying for ibos to cut off their nose to spite their faces! What will be more interesting than electing Ubah or Uba or some other candidate who is like the retardeenic president and adaobi? Imagine the big laff that will almost finish every non-ibo NL when you people begin to complain for the bad market. The GDP of all SE states, the IGR that is far behind the progressive sides of Nigeria will enter a new lease of voicemail, while the forward-looking sides of Nigeria open up another huge lead over every state in the SE. I can't wait just to laff and laff but be sure that we will continually deport people who are not able to pay our taxes to help develop our land, and when Nigeria goes belly-up, it is everyone to their father's house!

WHO IS THIS OILY FOOL? angry angry angry

i said appeal, you said forced. seems your free educated teacher didnt cover that.
now, to your gdp rubbish, hope you have seen that thread about yoruba village houses?
ode.
what are you even doing on this thread? are you from anambra?

bussybody.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by AdmYamamoto: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Malawian:

WHO IS THIS OILY FOOL? angry angry angry

i said appeal, you said forced. seems your free educated teacher didnt cover that.
now, to your gdp rubbish, hope you have seen that thread about yoruba village houses?
ode.
what are you even doing on this thread? are you from anambra?

bussybody.

Ouch, I struck a home run there, the thing pain am sooo much! grin grin Is it the PALM OIL your fathers spent all their life cultivating in iboland? You are one of those useless children who wake up their fathers with a sliding tackle, hence you denigrate the work of their hands! Well, ajokuta mamumi, you can pack your load and get the hell outta my land! I don't care for any platitudes you might have! Just go! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
What a loss!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Malawian(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Ouch, I struck a home run there, the thing pain am sooo much! grin grin Is it the PALM OIL your fathers spent all their life cultivating in iboland? You are one of those useless children who wake up their fathers with a sliding tackle, hence you denigrate the work of their hands! Well, ajokuta mamumi, you can pack your load and get the hell outta my land! I don't care for any platitudes you might have! Just go! angry angry

i will use fuel and wash your oily head for you on this thread. just have us extract a no ban agreement from the mods.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by tpia5: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: These mods aren't playing; half of the posts are gone.. grin grin

obviously they are playing, because yours remain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari / DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Gear Up For Showdown Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.