Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

APGA Disqualifies Soludo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Disqualifies Soludo (33633 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Anjasor(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2013
wellmax: Its just politics, the decision will soon be overturned. I said so
Only sensible comment I've read so far. There is already an appeal panel in place and you will soon hear that the decision has been overturned its all politics.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by fyneguy: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2013
The next governor of Anambra state is WILLY OBIANO. He has been drafted in
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Yeso my sister, Sai Buhari cheesy cheesy

Seriously this school of thought that PDP is hated in Anambra is false. PDP has 2 senators without a sitting governor and some house of reps and assembly seats too. Anambra hates Chris Uba and not PDP! PDP lost to Peter obi previously because of internal problems which made many of the candidates to withraw support for him. They have the financial war chest. Don't be surprised when PDP wins Anambra in the absence of Soludo. If anything Anambra hates APGA because of obi and this can only be savaged by Soludo

I am compelled to agree with about 70% of your point above. The part I disagree with is the PDP part. PDP will pay dearly if Soludo is schemed out. We are watching. If it turns out that Jonathan is not trusting of the APGA in the absence of Obi, and wants to kill APGA indirectly (which I truly doubt), then Anambra voters will maliciously vote for Ngige and then vote the same way against Jonathan and PDP in 2015. They will blame PDP and Jonathan.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2013
asha 80: something fishy seems to be going on.after all even the obaze that is felt in some quaters as the man obi is backing is also screened out.

Yes I said the same thing. I called it a gambit. Not deceived one bit.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by oam4jisaslut: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2013
If GEJ has any political aspiration 2015, he should be providing security for Soludo. Anambra should be on his mind. Obi should remember Ojukwu and keep APGA alive afterall Ojukwu did for him. Soludo is the future of Apga.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by asha80(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2013
fyneguy: The next governor of Anambra state is WILLY OBIANO. He has been drafted in
who is this guy people keep mentioning?
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by softwareman(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

You are there beating off, and wallowing in your stewpidity, expecting me to join you. lol
Look, the day PDP disqualifies the guber candidates for ACN in Oyo or Ogun state is the day I will join you. Atulu.
Abeg clear for road. cheesy
Clear for road? I don't know him, but at least give the devil his due., the guy predicted many days agoeverything unfolding right now like a prophet.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by FreeGlobe(f): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2013
fyneguy: The next governor of Anambra state is WILLY OBIANO. He has been drafted in
A relatively unknown person will not be the next Anambra governor and Peter obi does not have the political muscle to foist an unknown person on Anambra people. Remember the current Senate committee chiarman on inec is Andy Uba
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

You are there beating off, and wallowing in your stewpidity, expecting me to join you. lol
Look, the day PDP disqualifies the guber candidates for ACN in Oyo or Ogun state is the day I will join you. Atulu.
Abeg clear for road. cheesy

Brouhaha!!
So, said the arrogant naive little toad. cool

Nwanne, biko hapu maka. . .You are just another kindergarten Eze. cheesy cheesy
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by luvmijeje(f): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

So who will give him political life in APGA in the absence of someone like Soludo?
Which other APGA candidate can win against Ngige? Unless you are from the same amala quarters, you must be very naive. lol
The point I'm trying to make is that Obi has more reason to be afraid of Soludo. He needs some1 that's controllable, sycophantic and malleable to cover his crimes.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2013
software man:
Clear for road? I don't know him, but at least give the devil his due., the guy predicted many days everything unfolding right now like a prophet.

I take it you believe we have heard the last of this, right?
Why not lets just watch the movie happily, and sing kumbaya when Ngige take the oath of office
and Buhari emerges president in 2015. lol
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by FreeGlobe(f): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2013
Anyway I predict Soludo will win the appeal. Am out
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by CATCHYBLOGGER: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2013
Soludo may appeal against the disqualification.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2013
luvmijeje:
The point I'm trying to make is that Obi has more reason to be afraid of Soludo. He needs some1 that's controllable, sycophantic and mallable to cover his crimes.

The stakes are far higher than that, believe me. What is at stake is that APGA may lose to APC. Do you know what that means for Obi and Jonathan?
Anambra is not like you think. People there are fiercely independent minded.
Though Ngige shot himself in the leg by belonging to the WRONG PARTY, and supporting the maltreatment of the same people that sent him to the senate, BUT if APGA fields a poor candidate (Obi's handpicked as you allege), Ngige can still win.

I won't be surprised if this news is denied even tomorrow.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by EduParis(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2013
D saga,kontinuez.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Bensonn: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Are you not smart to note you are currently the Only "igbo speaking" Ngige suporter on nairaland apart from yorubas and APC folks. It was not like that some months ago. Be worried Ngige will lose his Senate seat in 2015. He is now to Anambra people what Ikedi ohakim is to imo. And it will even get worse when the campaign starts proper

my friend, when was the last time you visited anambra state? Ngige is very popular. Go and visit ndigbo page on facebook and see for urself. I wont bandy words with you. But o ga eme unu vum na anya.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

Why not lets just watch the movie happily, and sing kumbaya when Ngige take the oath of office

Again, Buhari can never be the president of Nigeria. You are just too naive and annoyingly daft. cheesy

So, because of Ngige then Jonathan will loose? choi!!! See raw ignorance. Wetin pesin no go see for nairaland? what an insult! grin

Wether na Osama or Muslim Brotherhood win governorship for anambra, Jonathan will still win in landslide. stop exposing your ignorance. Abeg come for your tutorial, the FREE classes are still on. LMAO!! cool

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by mega360: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2013
ENYIOHA UGOCHUKWU OKEKE IS THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE..Anointed by God!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by oam4jisaslut: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2013
Bensonn:

my friend, when was the last time you visited anambra state? Ngige is very popular. Go and visit ndigbo page on facebook and see for urself. I wont bandy words with you. But o ga eme unu vum na anya.

Ngige is popular and dat is why APGA will need equally popular and known person like Soludo. Ngige voters willb be shared with Ubah and dat increases Soludo chances if PDP does not field candidate to steal Soludo votes. Soludo is the only contender visible on Ndiigbo page to chanllenge Ngige. The race is between Soludo, Ngige and Ifeanyi Ubah.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Onlytruth(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2013
Anyway this is the point I leave the thread for now.

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth. cool cool cool
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth: Anyway this is the point I leave the thread for now.

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth. cool cool cool

Bia, return the campaign ego gi were onye Soludo. Choi!! See as I dey blow ibo this early morning. What a COWARD eze you are cool
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by luvmijeje(f): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

The stakes are far higher than that, believe me. What is at stake is that APGA may lose to APC. Do you know what that means for Obi and Jonathan?
Anambra is not like you think. People there are fiercely independent minded.
Though Ngige shot himself in the leg by belonging to the WRONG PARTY, and supporting the maltreatment of the same people that sent him to the senate, BUT if APGA fields a poor candidate (Obi's handpicked as you allege), Ngige can still win.

I won't be surprised if this news is denied even tomorrow.
Let's see how it plays out. I'm enjoying this chess game.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth: Soludo remains the solution! Our people are so gullible sometimes to not spot a gambit. undecided

I will borrow from the Great Dee Mbakwe of Imo State when he asked his political opponents; "o wuru na Mbakwe agaghi achi, o wu nna unu ga achi?" -if Mbakwe does not rule, is it your fathers that will rule? LOL cheesy grin grin

This election will dictate who carries the SE in 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, mainly because of human bandwagon tendency. I keep making this point. The rest of the SE is watching very closely, and hoping prayerfully that Soludo emerges the governor through APGA. That will allow APGA to rise from its ashes. If APGA commits suicide, the SE people will be for takers, mainly influenced by their governors.

The people of Anambra are really for two candidates -Soludo or Ngige.

My political third sense tells me that this cannot happen. But if it does happen, I will still follow Soludo.
I believe in THE MAN, not necessarily his party (depending). I used to believe in Ngige too and would have followed him to any party should Soludo not be in the running, until I found out that his loyalty is not with Anambra people but with his party chieftains some of who committed egregious crimes against Ndigbo.

So, on Soludo I stand rukwaa echi! cool cool cool
...Guy u just said d fact! Peter obi and umeh must hv bn stupid to allow d fall of soludo and obaze,even OBI OF ONITSHA is disappointed.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by softwareman(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2013
Onlytruth:

if you believe that SOLUDO will have APGA ticket without OBI's support, then dream on. every politician knows his survival depends on the person that succeeds him.
Don't be deceived, soludo is not APGA but just wants to use OBI and APGA to win the governorship of a anambra state and return eventually to the PDP.
no politician that has tasted national politics for some time ever truely return to a regional party. what most of them do - okorocha and ohakim - is to use the local popularity of such parties and then return to their original national party like ohakim did or seek another national party like okorocha just did.
OBI knew this, but wanted to kill two birds with one stone. neutralise SOLUDO and teach him the political lesson of his life.
this are some of the points that rhino guy masterly foretold days before the reality is coming out.
INTERESTINGLY ALL SOLUDO SUPPORTERS ON NAIRA LAND ARE STILL LIVING IN DENIAL EVEN WHEN THE REALITY IS GLARING!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2013
luvmijeje:
Let's see how it plays out. I'm enjoying this chess game.

N'wokem, hapu maka gi onyeshi Onlytruth. He's only working for the money Soludo paid him and Noblezone. cheesy grin cool

Walahi, I don laugh sortey sortey sortey!!! cool

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by lateef4me(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino,

You are so good politically speaking . All you predicted in the other thread is gradually coming to pass !
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by marabout(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Seems like own goal
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2013
oam4jisaslut: If GEJ has any political aspiration 2015, he should be providing security for Soludo. Anambra should be on his mind. Obi should remember Ojukwu and keep APGA alive afterall Ojukwu did for him. Soludo is the future of Apga.
ojukwu can never forgive Obi if he allow apga to die.Sentiment apart.SOludo is d man
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by possibilita(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]must you quote the whole post?
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2013
Kingsley1000: ...Guy u just said d fact! Peter obi and umeh must hv bn stupid to allow d fall of soludo and obaze,even OBI OF ONITSHA is disappointed.

Obi Of Onitsha? Why not Queen Elizabeth?? . . .Okay, will Obi Of Onitsha return the SUV bribes given to him by Peter Obi? Peter Obi has already watered the ground and sealed the lips of the traditional rulers after the distributing 70 SUVs. By the way, are you a learner? cool

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2013
lateef4me: Rhino,

You are so good politically speaking . All you predicted in the other thread is gradually coming to pass !

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.