Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

APGA Disqualifies Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Disqualifies Soludo (33595 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by softwareman(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
malc619: Why was he disqualified??

I hope its not because of the fact that he's a THIEF....

grin grin

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/2843-n750m-scam-efcc-detains-soludo
it is a gland conspiracy by NGIGE and his Yoruba friends to destabilize APGA!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Sloan: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
The retardeen president is playing a fast one on the ibos again but can they see the connection? Why should I tell you people when you won't believe it anyway?? Did someone say the retardeen is backing Soludo? I think that was onlytruth but he was aptly taken to the cleaners by Rhino on that day but I am waiting further updates...LWKMD! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by asha80(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Here is what I wrote last week.

https://www.nairaland.com/1394670/pdp-moves-against-soludo-ahead#17395133

#AdieuSoludo
i guess you were right.i also felt this was going to happen
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by babadem2much(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
hw pesin go come ya house dance push u comot 4 ya party wey u trow, dem don cook wetin neva done, hweva somebody has 2 drop either Soludo or som1 else
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by IGBOSON1: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
PDP accepted two that were earlier disqualified; so if this story is true, i don't see why APGA wouldn't accept Soludo at a later date once he rectifies whatever the problem is that got him disqualified in the first place.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by demelza: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
software man:
it is a gland conspiracy by NGIGE and his Yoruba friends to destabilize APGA!
Which of the glands?
Endocrine glands?
Sebaceous glands?
Adrenal glands?

20 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by IGBOSON1: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
demelza:
Which of the glands?
Endocrine glands?
Sebaceous glands?
Adrenal glands?

^^^Don't forget olodo gland!

4 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by yunglykmine(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Soludo should join ANY party (apart from APC - Amala People's Congress). He is the people's choice
I feel the best thing to do now is for him to find his way back to PDP fast enough.. I think Soludo is still a good Candidate.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by seunmsg(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
It is not entirely over for Soludo, he and the other disqualified aspirants can make an appeal b4 APGA's appeal committee. I believe the disqualification will be upturned and prof. Soludo will contest the APGA primaries. I really want to see Ngige and Soludo face each other in the governorship election. Anambra needs a very competent governor this time around, not another mediocre, the likes that have been ruling the state since 1999.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by oderemo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
soludo will be thinking, FASHOLA ON MY MIND grin grin grin grin
Y ME OH.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by emiye(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
I said it before that soludo has less than 50% chance of emerging APGA flagbearer. I hope the disqualification is not final and fatal. That is why i love the defunct ACN, a personality like him will have emerged consensus candidate devoid of an over rated party primaries

2 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Abagworo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
If Soludo is disqualified then there's only one candidate left and that is Ngige.

8 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
demelza:
You are advocating him sneaking through the backdoor despite being openly disqualified. And you want him to do that in conjunction with the governor.
I hope Obi develops balls to deal with the disgruntled elements that will arise out of that ill-fated action.

No, I just thought common sense would demand he had that sort of understanding before moving to APGA. If Soludo's disqualification sails through, then he's politically unwise (being modest here).
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by collynzo2(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
So Obi who they claim is weak instructed a Yoruba Alhaji to disqualify Soludo and he did?

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by seanet02: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Abagworo: If Soludo is disqualified then there's only one candidate left and that is Ngige.
Soludo have never been a candidate...He is just there to make up the numbers
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^

You are simply naive! Do you think in your wildest dream that Obi will stand and watch Soludo pick the APGA ticket? He knew all along that Soludo is even a bigger threat than Ngige. This is what Obi did -

1 - Over blew the deportation scandal to "kill" Ngige's party in anambra. 70% succeeded

2 - Convince Soludo to join APGA so as to make it easy defeating him during party primaries or denying him ticket. 100% succeeded

3 - Play the politics of rotation to confuse the masses, by going around preaching that anambra north deserves it. 80% successful.

I made two conclusions the moment I read about Soludo leaving PDP. It is either he was too naive and foolish or his handlers are stupìd. In Nigeria, most governors would like their SSG succeeding them, cos that is the only time they are assured their secrets won't go public.

Soludo is about to die politically, cos he performed the plebeian harakiri.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Here is what I wrote last week.

#AdieuSoludo

Like the proverbial elder described below, you read the tea leaves very well.

The torrent of an old man’s water may no longer smash into the bole of the roadside tree a full stride away as it once did but fall around his feet like a woman’s; but in return the eye of his mind is given wing to fly away beyond the familiar sights of the homestead…
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by IGBOSON1: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
yunglykmine: I feel the best thing to do now is for him to find his way back to PDP fast enough.. I think Soludo is still a good Candidate.

^^^You think!?

Part our problem in Alaigbo is that we like to play too much politics and don't tend to look at the bigger picture: the greater good of the entire populace!

There was a time when there was a minimum standard for leadership in Igboland, and that was when the likes of Azikiwe, M.I Okpara and Akanu Ibiam bestrode the political landscape of the old Eastern Region. Fast forward a generation or two, and what are we faced with?: we're confronted with all sorts of political chicanery and subterfuge; neophytes and upstarts filling the political space; and persons of questionable character waving their equally questionable billions in our faces......that being the only claim they have to the office they seek.

If Anambrans stand by and allow this world class technocrat to be 'tricked' out of the APGA primaries (at the very least), then they shouldn't be surprised when they're eventually faced with mediocre visionless leadership and empty slogans of laying of solid foundations for the next incoming leadership......i can assure you that by then it would be too late, and other regions would have left us far behind!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by duality(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Problem with Nairaland is that people speak much about things they know absolutely nothing about. How come a certain sect have taking over this topic and no meaningful discussion is taking place.

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
it is early in the day people. calm down!
before attacking me, abeg tell me who will succeed Obi?
Ngige? lai lai.

this game is only beginning
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Fadelex(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
demelza:
Which of the glands?
Endocrine glands?
Sebaceous glands?
Adrenal glands?
mammary glands

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari / DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post / Subsidy Removal: Nigerians Gear Up For Showdown Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.