Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

APGA Disqualifies Soludo - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Disqualifies Soludo (33636 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by mbulela: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2013
bad market.

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2013
Anambra's political terrain is rough turf, Soludo, Ngozi Iwealla and Fashola are the most qualified to run this country after GEJ.

I do not know what yardstick is being used to screen candidates, but I can authoritatively say that the yardstick is wrong, biased and imperfect. A man such as Soludo can turn Anambra State around.

Political Parties in Nigeria has to strengthen to a point where the Governors and Presidents are not Gods of Political Parties but answerable to them. We need strong institutions not strong persons.

Case studies:

Rivers Governor could not control the state PDP, so with all the looted cash he forms parallel party, thanks for invented name called "Faction", only in Nigeria is such word popular.

OHHBEEJAH controlled PDP and used it as intrument to push away Atiku from winning him.

GEJ took over PDP machinery and pushed OHHBEEJAH aside.

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by nuceo: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2013
asha 80: hooha lol...so what happens now?free passage for oseloka?
oseloka was also disqualified. The good thing is that they can appeal .
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Malawian(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2013
if this is true, then peter adaobi is begining to believe his hype. if not for ikemba, who would have heard of adaobi? it was still ikemba that appealed to us to vote him back in as a parting gift. if adaobi believes he is now in a position to decide for anambrarians, he will surely stumble on his tails.

there is no other candidate but soludo.

about ngige, believe me, fani kayode will win the anambra governorship ahead of ngige. you can thank fashole for that.

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2013
Malawian: if this is true, then peter adaobi is begining to believe his hype. if not for ikemba, who would have heard of adaobi? it was still ikemba that appealed to us to vote him back in as a parting gift. if adaobi believes he is now in a position to decide for anambrarians, he will surely stumble on his tails.

about ngige, believe me, fani kayode will win the anambra governorship ahead of ngige. you can thank fashole for that.
As in enh! P.Obi had better have a plan B! It's either Soludo or Anambra goes the way of Imo. QED!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nigerianmovie(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: This is ridiculous. If APGA fails to field Soludo they should kiss goodbye to igbo politics. wtf. Now PDP are returning to govt house, they have succeeded in their war against soludo

this is politics. This is what will happen:
Soludo will appeal and it will be granted. Come 26th or thereabouts they will have primaries and one way or the other, Soludo will still emerge.
trust me
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nigerian movie:

this is politics. This is what will happen:
Soludo will appeal and it will be granted. Come 26th or thereabouts they will have primaries and one way or the other, Soludo will still emerge.
trust me
I Hope so...cant Imagine Anambra stagnate in Another four yrs of Misrule
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nigerianmovie(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
INNO18: I Hope so...cant Imagine Anambra stagnate in Another four yrs of Misrule

this is yet another test of his popularity and acceptance in Anambra and believe me, they have noted the uproar about his "disqualification" just believe what I said before. From now to Monday u will hear the news.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by cupid4ig(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
On what ground was he disqualified? That is still my question. There is more to this than what we are hearing and seeing.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by bushwailo: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Soludos problem is that he doesn't have money.
He's broke.

He was disqualified because the deadline to pay for the forms had elapsed.
I have a problem with broke individuals running for public office. grin grin
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
bushwailo: Soludos problem is that he doesn't have money.
He's broke.

He was disqualified because the deadline to pay for the forms had elapsed.
I have a problem with broke individuals running for public office. grin grin

Olodo he ll be cleared today

https://www.nairaland.com/1400876/soludoothers-appeal-committee-offers-second-chance
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by mykhaels: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
I dont kw how it will happen, but come 2014 Soludo will be sworn in as Anambra gov.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by lagcity(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
You ppl keep saying SW ppl wont vote in Anambra election. Yes we wont vote with fingerprint but we will vote with gunplay. The killing and cheating of ACN that happened in Akwa Ibom some years ago will never happen in Anambra. We've leanrt our lessons. You ppl should get ready. cool
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by lagcity(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ultimately, Jonathan might end up becoming Anambra governor after he declares state of emergency. We've heard that Adaobi has been importing guns. That's ok, if Ngige doesn't stroll into Govt. house next year, nobody will. ACN is ready.

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by bushwailo: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

Olodo he ll be cleared today

https://www.nairaland.com/1400876/soludoothers-appeal-committee-offers-second-chance
I know he might be cleared but how r u so sure ? grin grin grin
You are still a dreamer ain't you ? undecided

Did you see any of Obis preferred candidates axed ?
Isn't that enough sign that Obi doesn't want him.
And Obi is the king of APGA.

Please if u have personal access to dis guy, ask him to leave APGA ASAP
and get ready for 2021 elections. grin grin grin

He needs to pay his dues in politics like everyone else.
How can this disorganized broke guy fast becoming a laughing stock be running for governor.
How can this guy be your role model ?
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Dbeliever(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Apart from that, I see no reason while a past Central Bank governor should be canvassing for a state governorship. And far from that, he should go and rest.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by MrEverest(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
I cry for Anambra state, I despise Peter Obi for doing this show of shame, so for political expediency and self preservation, this man that drank arsenic acid and had his voice feminized, now want to thread a visionary leader like Soludo for a stooge that would be taking orders from him. Nigerian politicians fail to learn from history and so are bound to repeat past mistakes, what happened to Orji Uzor Kalu will surely happen to him.
Oh Anambra with all its potential will be left in the hands of a neophyte? Anambrarians should, in fact must resist this usurpation and imposition by Peter Obi, Traders, business men, civil servants, industrialists should boycott APGA if this day light robbery sails through. God punish Peter Obi for this wickedness against the people of Anambra, I am not from the state but I have this feeling that Anambra has the potential to unlock the industrial revolution alaigbo and Nigeria needs at this point in time.

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by MrEverest(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
cupid4ig: On what ground was he disqualified? That is still my question. There is more to this than what we are hearing and seeing.
The reason is not far fetched, Peter Obi knows that if Soludo is allowed to go to the primaries, he was going to win comprehensively, so in order to avoid that he has to be stopped before going to the primaries, so that Obis lackey will emerge. I thought Obi is a gentle man but I just discovered that he is as wicked and ruthless as the average Nigerian politician. He surely is afraid of Soludo succeeding him and unearthing the numerous skeletons he must have left in the vaults of government house.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by jpphilips(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2013
baby_123: PDP. SMH. But it may be a blessing for the state. They dont have a choice but to vote Ngige who will do better. I dont see a reason why they should vote a man who has been accused of fraud though. I wish Anambra people the best and hope they vote wisely. I am tired of seeing Nigeria so backward. We must move forward to the 21st century.

how do u mean accused of fraud, was he indicted?
EFCC has the responsibility to investigate such allegations, it is no news.
I can claim you are a thief but you are only a thief when I can prove it, even though you may be a thief.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by jpphilips(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2013
seunmsg: It is not entirely over for Soludo, he and the other disqualified aspirants can make an appeal b4 APGA's appeal committee. I believe the disqualification will be upturned and prof. Soludo will contest the APGA primaries. I really want to see Ngige and Soludo face each other in the governorship election. Anambra needs a very competent governor this time around, not another mediocre, the likes that have been ruling the state since 1999.

peter obi was no mediocre governor
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2013
mykhaels: I dont kw how it will happen, but come 2014 Soludo will be sworn in as Anambra gov.

Since you agreed that you don't know...then it won't happen....in fact his ambition is DOA....

As usual GEJ will play a game of personal survival....he won't support a PDP candidate nor an APGA candidate....

He understand showing neutrality will enhance his own image....whether APC, APGA or PDP wins in Nov...Anambra is locked down for him if he decides to contest again...so why would he damage part of his electoral fortune.?
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by jpphilips(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2013
Crassus: wink

sleeping senator
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by AfricaFace(f): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2013
When I said in this forum few weeks ago that the toothless goat called Soludo is heading no where, people wanted to eat me up. The guy would be better in one classroom or in a closed office in world bank.. but his greed did not allow him, with ihis history of not achieving anything while acting as CBN governor to not understanding the NIgerian politics. His hall of shame is building up.. let him keep trying... he will soon end up in labour party... passing six is not passing senses..... he doesn't have the political smartness we need for a governor. All his economic policies are paper based.. He should go to his village isuofia and build the Dubai-Africa.... FOOL!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Pharoh: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2013
AfricaFace: When I said in this forum few weeks ago that the toothless goat called Soludo is heading no where, people wanted to eat me up. The guy would be better in one classroom or in a closed office in world bank.. but his greed did not allow him, with ihis history of not achieving anything while acting as CBN governor to not understanding the NIgerian politics. His hall of shame is building up.. let him keep trying... he will soon end up in labour party... passing six is not passing senses..... he doesn't have the political smartness we need for a governor. All his economic policies are paper based.. He should go to his village isuofia and build the Dubai-Africa.... FOOL!!!!!!!!!

This is very acidic and direct to the point grin
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2013
AfricaFace: When I said in this forum few weeks ago that the toothless goat called Soludo is heading no where, people wanted to eat me up. The guy would be better in one classroom or in a closed office in world bank.. but his greed did not allow him, with ihis history of not achieving anything while acting as CBN governor to not understanding the NIgerian politics. His hall of shame is building up.. let him keep trying... he will soon end up in labour party... passing six is not passing senses..... he doesn't have the political smartness we need for a governor. All his economic policies are paper based.. He should go to his village isuofia and build the Dubai-Africa.... FOOL!!!!!!!!!

Fear of Soludo is the Begining of Wisdom. Soludo has nine life, u have seen 1, to be continued...
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by AfricaFace(f): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2013
What people didn't know about NIgerian politics is that it is history based, whenever and wherever you started , you must be in the good books of the gladiators...otherwise.. just step aside and be an adviser... soludo bite the hands that fed him.. when he was part of the economic team with el-rufai, ngozi and oby.. he showed off his disloyalty to people tHat matters, he wasn't a team player and never cares whose dog was barkng.. he was busy showcasing his book knowledge where I think he would have been so good at. I knew he was heading for doom when he first indicated interest in Nigeria politics... same thing that happened to his in-law,.DOra akunyili... its vetter to stick to what you are good at.. see OKonjo iweala.. as long as she wants .. she will continue to rule Nigeria indirectly with her position as finance minister and coordination of economic team, that's what we call smartness.. I did tell people to tell soludo to disappear into a foreign land and pick up a better job after he stepped on many northern big shorts during his tenure in central bank by closing down their bureau de change and so many other things... he should be wise to know that whoever that romances with atiku now in Nigeria should not be on the corridor of power. Sorry bros....I only wish APGA not to reverse this decision.......
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Malawian: if this is true, then peter adaobi is begining to believe his hype. if not for ikemba, who would have heard of adaobi? it was still ikemba that appealed to us to vote him back in as a parting gift. if adaobi believes he is now in a position to decide for anambrarians, he will surely stumble on his tails.

Obi didn't win Anambra because of Ikemba.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
I don't support the bending of rules for Soludo just because I think he is qualified to govern. Afterall,my candidate Obaze,Idigo and Tony Nnacheta were equally disqualified. Soludo and anybody vying for the post should be disqualified,if they didn't meet the criteria. I believe in transparency,equity and justice,no matter whose horse is gored.

If my mother commits a crime that subject her to be stabbed to death I will join in carrying out the punishment. One thing about Nigerians is that they can't say anything devoid of emotions and sentiments,that's why they always make bad decisions. You lots cried foul when Obasanjo rigged Ngige in but now you think its ok to bend the rules just because its your immaculate Soludo.

You people run around insulting Obi,a man that has nothing to do with Apga screening guidelines. Soludo himself just joined Apga some few days ago. How well did he study the party before joinning and declaring ? I'm surprise most of you hasn't recognized one of Soludo weaknesses,IMPATIENCE.

There are elections in Nigeria but this is the OMANBALA ELECTION !!...It is tough and only the wisest will emerge.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by AdmYamamoto: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2013

I thought you people said that you are all "republican independents" so how come you are now blaming the bad decision of peter adaobi on ojukwu who "forced" you or begged you to vote for adaobi? Well, whether it was ojukwu or your personal decisions, it is clear that adaobi was a poor choice and bad decision! This is why your neck of the woods is still so undeveloped and hostile you'd rather flee to the SW. In this elections, it will be more than gratifying for ibos to cut off their nose to spite their faces! What will be more interesting than electing Ubah or Uba or some other candidate who is like the retardeenic president and adaobi? Imagine the big laff that will almost finish every non-ibo NL when you people begin to complain for the bad market. The GDP of all SE states, the IGR that is far behind the progressive sides of Nigeria will enter a new lease of voicemail, while the forward-looking sides of Nigeria open up another huge lead over every state in the SE. I can't wait just to laff and laff but be sure that we will continually deport people who are not able to pay our taxes to help develop our land, and when Nigeria goes belly-up, it is everyone to their father's house!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by AdmYamamoto: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I don't support the bending of rules for Soludo just because I think he is qualified to govern. Afterall,my candidate Obaze,Idigo and Tony Nnacheta were equally disqualified. Soludo and anybody vying for the post should be disqualified,if they didn't meet the criteria. I believe in transparency,equity and justice,no matter whose horse is gored.

If my mother commits a crime that subject her to be stabbed to death I will join in carrying out the punishment. One thing about Nigerians is that they can't say anything devoid of emotions and sentiments,that's why they always make bad decisions. You lots cried foul when Obasanjo rigged Ngige in but now you think its ok to bend the rules just because its your immaculate Soludo.

You people run around insulting Obi,a man that has nothing to do with Apga screening guidelines. Soludo himself just joined Apga some few days ago. How well did he study the party before joinning and declaring ? I'm surprise most of you hasn't recognized one of Soludo weaknesses,IMPATIENCE.

There are elections in Nigeria but this is the OMANBALA ELECTION !!...It is tough and only the wisest will emerge.

Which one be onmanbala election again? These people no go kill person with drama and irrelevant jingoism! grin grin If you think that adaobi, and people with real interest like PDP-GEJ are not behind this you are still a baby and wet behind the ears. Was it not 1-2 weeks ago when adaobi went to perfect the strategy in Otuekwe to hand over apga to retardeen? Do yo think it is for nothing? Is it not so that PDP can clean out anambra and obi gets a ministerial appointment or something along that line? Were you sleeping not to see the picture here on NL? Did obi not build his N 5 B mall in Abuja, where do you think he is going after his tenure? Stay in Anambara which he could not put down N 3 B for the same mall? You people, even the oldest one of you is still inexperienced, cannot read the tea leaves of politics but keep running around like headless chickens! Choi! grin grin grin
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by AdmYamamoto: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
chukwudi44:

APC cannever rule anambra whether Soludo contests or not.I see Soludo herading to Atiku's PDm

So you are here encouraging political prostitution, right? If this were Atiku or Buhari, ibos will be crying the loudest about how it is wrong but now that it is Soludo, it is okay? Well, maybe it might have been okay if Soludo had been in the party for 2-3 years, but he jumps into apga barely 2 weeks ago to get the ticket which is not looking good now and you are asking him to jump to somewhere else?? Na wah for you people oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.