Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Depressing Relationships.....have You Ever Been In One?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressing Relationships.....have You Ever Been In One?? (526 Views)

6 Depressing Facts About Love / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressing Relationships.....have You Ever Been In One?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Have you ever been in arelationship that drains you? A relationship where you love this guy/girl but then they act like you are nothing to them? They tell you they care, they love you bleh bleh but they do nothing to prove it.... They even tell you they can't compete with anybody to be with you.....LOL.....What really is the point of this kind of relationship really....Are you in such a relationship? Or have you ever been in such a relationship? what did you do about it?
Click link to comment on my blog
http://.com/2013/08/depressing-relationshipshave-you-ever.html
Re: Depressing Relationships.....have You Ever Been In One?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
LOOL...yessss i ve oooo!!!
depressing its even an understatement! for me i feel the best way out is to nake ursef see that d rship is over, its nt neccessary u do d calln off of such rship, just move on silently...no one wil get hurt.

1 Like

Re: Depressing Relationships.....have You Ever Been In One?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2013
in one currently...cnt jux brkup
Re: Depressing Relationships.....have You Ever Been In One?? by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 17, 2013
The only cure for it is to let it die naturally.

(1) (Reply)

That Atribute In Ur Partner U Dislike/hate Or Annoys U / Something For The Single ladies / What God Does Not Want From You As A Lady And As A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.