Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,079 members, 7,859,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (57145 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=20pt]LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES[/size]

Murimoney and Yungwizzzy to woo Sweet-tease

Last Apostle and Ayobase to woo Dyt

Slimmy05 and Mcslize to woo Shollypopz

Megatran and homguy to woo Spongeback

Speakdatruth and Truckpusher to woo Sniperinadiaper

Ikekings and Dygeasy to woo Lupey

bennyraz and 190 to woo Agrika

D-Explorer and Eze Promoe to woo

Crown Prince and Mynd to woo Gree-die

Xynerise to woo Smartie gurl (needs a challenger)

8 Complete SLOTS, 1 more SLOT to go. . .Keep it coming people! cheesy[/quote]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=20pt]LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES[/size]

8 Complete SLOTS, 1 more SLOT to go. . .Keep it coming people! cheesy
Wetin Xynerise dey do there? Smartie-gurl is Single angry.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=14pt]are lesbians allowed to woo other women please?[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Oahray: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol... Crown prince vs Mynd? I must not miss this grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oahray: Lol... Crown prince vs Mynd? I must not miss this grin
Are you high? I don't waste my time with people like Crown Prince jare
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=20pt]TOP TEN[/size]

10. Br3nd4

9. SniperInADiaper

8. Shollypopz

7. Uj_sizzle

6. Idowuogbo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=20pt]LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES[/size]

8 Complete SLOTS, 1 more SLOT to go. . .Keep it coming people! cheesy
Eze, get my name of that list. What's wrong with you people these days? Are you so desperate to get people in you silly pathetic time wasting even that you put people there without consent?

Get my name off fast or quote where I asked to join this show of boredom.

Nonsense and it's ingredients
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^^Lol.

This is dragging on.....the female version should start. I wanna woo afam grin
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
cdamsel: hw ya?
I'm awesome! Can we get a room now? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Eze, maybe we do some analysis on the lady, i meant the lucky one we're going to woo; more like put in a state of complex confusion.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Eze, I don't know how much I have to tell you before you get it in your skull to get my name off your senseless list.

Don't make me report to the mods and have them remove it of me oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Eze, I don't know how much I have to tell you before you get it in your skull to get my name off your senseless list.

calm down nah. He will remove it. You have already sounded it to him.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=20pt]LIST OF MEN & THEIR LADIES[/size]

Crown Prince to woo Gree-die (needs a challenger)

8 Complete SLOTS, 3 more SLOT to go. . .Keep it coming people! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
calm down nah. He will remove it. You have already sounded it to him.
I had to repeat that else they might claim not to see it
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Eze, I don't know how much I have to tell you before you get it in your skull to get my name off your senseless list.

Common guy, be a gentleman. The lady asked you to re-woo her. Better be a gentleman and enliven her fantasy.

But for me, whether competition or no competition, I am showing her how much my heart can sing
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
I had to repeat that else they might claim not to see it
he has seen and removed it now
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Crown Prince:
Common guy, be a gentleman. The lady asked you to re-woo her. Better be a gentleman and enliven her fantasy.

But for me, whether competition or no competition, I am showing her how much my heart can sing
we both know you can't stand or match me so hush up. I am way out of your league
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Ezepromoe. Thanks for the modification grin

Phew!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Oahray: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you high? I don't waste my time with people like Crown Prince jare
I am pro-whatever-would-make-me-laugh. If you like, dey there dey form James Olusegun Bond tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2013

Abacha, take it easy na angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oahray: I am pro-whatever-would-make-me-laugh. If you like, dey there dey form James Olusegun Bond tongue
I am pro-balancing the hair on your head
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oahray: I am pro-whatever-would-make-me-laugh. If you like, dey there dey form James Olusegun Bond tongue

Can he dust the shoes of Giacomo Casanova?...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by elrony(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
El Guapo:

Lmao cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=20pt]5. CARACTA[/size]

The self acclaimed nun, is another character played on this chart. She'd gone two spots down from number 3 last edition to number 5 this edition, but still flourish.
Just try within yourself to fantasize on what a Caracta is like off NL, you'll almost be seeing a goddess. You can quote me on that.
But outside fantasies, all we can say of this is NAIRALAND IS A FACELESS FORUM tongue
We were taught in love science that a lady who is engaged to two men is in a LOVE TRIANGLE, but my dear nun is in a LOVE PARALLELOGRAM cry lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Oahray: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am pro-balancing the hair on your head
good! The more reason you should balance the one on crown prince's head.

*whispers* I hear he's bald though grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Oahray: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
El Guapo:

Hahahaha! Mynd, you have another challenger o.
*rubbing palms together*

El, e don tey o. How ya side?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oahray: good! The more reason you should balance the one on crown prince's head.

*whispers* I hear he's bald though grin
Even with superglue, it won't work.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Mynd44: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oahray: Hahahaha! Mynd, you have another challenger o.
*rubbing palms together*

El, e don tey o. How ya side?
**In MI's voice**
I am not in their league, help me tell them that super eagles don't play against the falcons
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=20pt]5. CARACTA[/size]

The self acclaimed nun, is another character played on this chart. She'd gone two spots down from number 3 last edition to number 5 this edition, but still flourish.
Just try within yourself to fantasize on what a Caracta is like off NL, you'll almost be seeing a goddess. You can quote me on that.
But outside fantasies, all we can say of this is NAIRALAND IS A FACELESS FORUM tongue
We were taught in love science that a lady who is engaged to two men is in a LOVE TRIANGLE, but my dear nun is in a LOVE PARALLELOGRAM cry lipsrsealed
lol, PARALLELOGRAM, it really took me time to pronounce that word during my school days. I hated that shape.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by playdude(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
I wanna woo ISHILOVEEEEEEEEEE.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
we both know you can't stand or match me so hush up. I am way out of your league
In what way?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (98) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.