Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Shyness Killing Me Slowly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shyness Killing Me Slowly (3521 Views)

I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2015
guys pls i honestly need ur help am in my early 20 but seems very shy to talk to gal n there is this twin in my class am having sleepless night on and cant summon the courage to talk to her each i go closer to her i just start shaking some that has cold pls help me
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by sinaj(f): 11:46pm On May 20, 2015
Derez no time nigga

better summon courage nd break dat spiritual yoke of shyness grin

Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by sheylarhh(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2015
Pele.. Take orijin den approach her
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 20, 2015
Still young...

Would have prescribed a better dose that will help u do d magic!
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by agrovick(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Still young...

You call early 20s young? Are u related to Medusa tongue
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 20, 2015
agrovick:

You call early 20s young? Are u related to Medusa tongue
Whatever..
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by 2dice(m): 11:59pm On May 20, 2015
sinaj:
Derez no time nigga

better summon courage nd break dat spiritual yoke of shyness grin
Spiritual yoke ?
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by 2dice(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Still young...

lol..... LovE doctor.... Precribe one for me
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by solelymade: 12:01am On May 21, 2015
Juz kip ur cool each time you c her. I can use ur friends as bait 2 strike a conversation. Most importantly, try to know her and create some familiarity b4 letting out dat which is on ur heart.

Remember FEAR= False Experience Appearing Real
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:02am On May 21, 2015
2dice:
lol..... LovE doctor.... Precribe one for me
Nah...

How have u been?
Been a while..
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by agrovick(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Whatever..
Hahaha, sasha fierce. Shebi we were only playing
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by soleexx(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2015
Its a spirit you need to tackle on your own and overcome...I will help you with few tips to get the girl you want...she agree or not..the main thing is to approach..if you can do that then you passed your first class and you will work later on getting her to agree...

*Firstly you need to consider the location and area of approaching what I mean is that make sure she's not busy with something like classwork...if u try to talk to her she will get distracted...you have to monitor her and make sure she's free and less busy!..

(Secondly Boldness) you need to be bold before you walk up to her remember these word it will help you "if I approach her and she turn me down! She won't kill me..my life will continue as usual notting will deduct in my life" that's going to be an encourage word that must ring in your brain

(Thirdly keep smiling when taking to her and feel free when you with her...she will love you confidence and will like to hear more about you...

Thanks..
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:05am On May 21, 2015
agrovick:

Hahaha, sasha fierce. Shebi we were only playing
wink
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:06am On May 21, 2015
Finally we let it out : ogatush x eby - from Ghana (prod. by mr kure)

https://maistyrhymes./2015/05/20/new-from-ghana-joint-from-oga-Behind-featuring-eby/
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by ronald4lif(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2015
You're not the first bro. Shyness is a form of fear but courage repels it. Many guys have been through that route where talking to a girl seems like an impossible task. But at this stage what you really need to build your confidence is not wooing a girl but first having female friend(s). Since you're in uni take it upon yourself to have as many female friends as you can. Who never can tell one may become so fond of you that you end up having a relationship with or find it easier to woo her.

As pertaining to the girl in question. You have to first try and be casual friends with her. It mustn't be hey be my girlfriend. For shy guys becoming friends first is the easiest way to ask a girl out and this is what you should do.

When you've become friends with her, collect her digits then that's when the wooing process should begin. Be nice, caring, confident, friendly and just be yourself everything will fall in place. Confidence is one of the prime traits that every woman looks for in a man. At the end of the day she won't bite you, all she can do is reject your advances.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by agrovick(m): 12:07am On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
wink
Stop batting ur eyelashes for me jere
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:08am On May 21, 2015
agrovick:

Stop batting ur eyelashes for me jere
So wah should I do then? lipsrsealed
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by 2dice(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2015
Op... Not to worry it happens to almost every guy.... Some time of their life.... Why ask not ask to borrow you her book... Maybe her textbook or something..... ... Girls don't bite.... Rem. Be friendly and no too seRIous she no be core course
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:09am On May 21, 2015
.if u are using mtn just send ‘OV SHYNESS to 131

tank me later
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Still young...

stil young so wen is d right age
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2015
6ty6ix:

tank me later

u ar terrible
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2015
2dice:
Op... Not to worry it happens to almost every guy.... Some time of their life.... Why ask not ask to borrow you her book... Maybe her textbook or something..... ... Girls don't bite.... Rem. Be friendly and no too seRIous she no be core course

tanks man
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by 2dice(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Nah...
How have u been? Been a while..
That unfair....ve been good... Work tho...yep u went m.I.a ... How is you too?
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by oppybouy(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2015
Shey you no get friends wey fit jinjah you ni?
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:13am On May 21, 2015
Godwinfriz:

stil young so wen is d right age
The age at when u stop being shy! cool
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by agrovick(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

So wah should I do then? lipsrsealed
Anything but the lashes, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. BTW, did I forget to say anything reasonable b4 u tell me to go and shave shekau's beards
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
You're not the first bro. Shyness is a form of fear but courage repels it. Many guys have been through that route where talking to a girl seems like an impossible task. But at this stage what you really need to build your confidence is not wooing a girl but first having female friend(s). Since you're in uni take it upon yourself to have as many female friends as you can. Who never can tell one may become so fond of you that you end up having a relationship with or find it easier to woo her.

As pertaining to the girl in question. You have to first try and be casual friends with her. It mustn't be hey be my girlfriend. For shy guys becoming friends first is the easiest way to ask a girl out and this is what you should do.

When you've become friends with her, collect her digits then that's when the wooing process should begin. Be nice, caring, confident, friendly and just be yourself everything will fall in place. Confidence is one of the prime traits that every woman looks for in a man. At the end of the day she won't bite you, all she can do is reject your advances.

hav alrdy colected her digit
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:15am On May 21, 2015
Godwinfriz:

u ar terrible
i wish u d same
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by 2dice(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2015
6ty6ix:

tank me later
whacky... U didn't even writes amount charge... If MTN employ u ....Na one ChaNcE be that
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2015
sheylarhh:
Pele.. Take orijin den approach her
and giv ha origin abi
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:18am On May 21, 2015
2dice:

That unfair....ve been good... Work tho...yep u went m.I.a ... How is you too?
I'm kinda fine..

Just having gombe feverembarassed
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:22am On May 21, 2015
soleexx:
Its a spirit you need to tackle on your own and overcome...I will help you with few tips to get the girl you want...she agree or not..the main thing is to approach..if you can do that then you passed your first class and you will work later on getting her to agree...

*Firstly you need to consider the location and area of approaching what I mean is that make sure she's not busy with something like classwork...if u try to talk to her she will get distracted...you have to monitor her and make sure she's free and less busy!..

(Secondly Boldness) you need to be bold before you walk up to her remember these word it will help you "if I approach her and she turn me down! She won't kill me..my life will continue as usual notting will deduct in my life" that's going to be an encourage word that must ring in your brain

(Thirdly keep smiling when taking to her and feel free when you with her...she will love you confidence and will like to hear more about you...

Thanks..
tankz man bt i hav dn sum of d tinz u listed bt wem am wit her our conversatn dnt exceed dmin

Lol...guys Wat Do U Tink About This Lady... / Can U Flaunt Your Intellectual Property Around Ur Siblings Naked. / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man