Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,530 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (97472 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by princechinedu(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2013
As the supremer judge 2nd only to God Himself..I find u guilty of time wasting..and I hereby sentence u to jeep on posting recent updates...
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Sanguine(f): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2013
Chai! Chistar01 you better go beg for forgiveness from those mmuo whey dey ur village oo, ehen! As e be like say na your name dem dey take do their incantations! Me ayaf talk mayown now oo!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by simplifier(f): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2013
See falling hand sha grin, in front of ya babe
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2013
Chistar, long time no comment. My apologies, i took some time off. Why does this spring up love you so much what about that senior that liked you
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by oluchukwusamuel(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Livingstone11: Guy u knw even wait till brk...u na badt guy sha ....bt Repent o b4 Christ go come meet you...nyc update ...b Healed In Jesus Name..type Amen..
livingstone my guy,it av tae since we last spoke O,watssaping na?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2013
@cute - lol, naso oh.
@foxy - lol, you and this you teeth you like to dey shine everywhere, ifah catch you eh.
@prince - punishment accepted.
@sanguine - lol, I don dey consider am self, na spritual something o
@simplifier - she never be my babe oh, we just dey feel ourselves ni.
@chiamaka, apology accepted. That senior? Anhan, you no wan make his graduate? I met him in my JSS1 and he was in SS3, now am in SS1 na.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Yettocome(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2013
chistar01: lol, you type with only phone? Hehehe, bro, I truly understand oh! Luckily for me, I use my pc most times grin, but phch haven't been so good to me of recent! I hear people talking about improved power supply and I wonder why. thanks brolol, do that and I'll make you my bestie too, ;Dpastor living stone has spoken! Amen o.

Φk♠γ̲̣̣̥., good morning guys, am gonna update twice or more today, just to make up for all my slacking. L.U

-Chistar01

Chistar, I neva get laptop o. Na phone I dey use and the thing is highly stressful. Come see as I go dey sweat when I dey type. The bad is after typing, the thing go cum disappear. Ol boy I cry for like five mins last nite. It wasnt in any book it was straight from my head and you know dat feeling now. But sha all is gonna gel soon.

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by simplifier(f): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Yettocome:

Chistar, I neva get laptop o. Na phone I dey use and the thing is highly stressful. Come see as I go dey sweat when I dey type. The bad is after typing, the thing go cum disappear. Ol boy I cry for like five mins last nite. It wasnt in any book it was straight from my head and you know dat feeling now. But sha all is gonna gel soon.
Copy it first before posting to be on the safer side
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2013
There is a std computer ownership scheem goin on nw. Its available to all students in nigerian versities. I think u shuld get 1.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2013
having nostalgic feelings about my days in the boarding at OGHS opobo.thank God it was finally over what with all the punishment we underwent forcing u to attend S U and meeting lesbo girls.if u didn,t stay as a boarder you'll neva understand cos u learn to fight for yourself
while in school,its not funny,after graduation u begin to miss it.i rep ovomic campus girls
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chistar, i can see you. I hope you won't leave without updating. :-/
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by dryakson(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Finally you don enter hand.
... Mr spring up, don't show mercy to STUBBORN Michael.

Wink
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Yettocome(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
simplifier:
Copy it first before posting to be on the safer side

Bro thanks for dat advice. D thing doesnt copy. It says its too large to copy. Ma fone is a Java fone. And its not an Android. Se u get? Thanks all d same.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Winnie1950(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
I pray that spring up should flog you until he peel your yansh. Btw you are a talented writer and I've been following you from complacated love story but dis is my first time of commenting because i just Joined nairaland about 2 days ago.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by smithe113(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Damn!!!....see aw spring up spoil ur parol lyk dat....hope say u teach am lesson b4 u leave dat skul sha?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by MsSpaqs(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Chistar wetin b d meaning of d L.U wey u write @ d end of ur apology.No cause Gbege hr o grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chai c as spring up embarass u in front of Jane.....God catch yhu
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ms Spaqs: @Chistar wetin b d meaning of d L.U wey u write @ d end of ur apology.No cause Gbege hr o grin

probably, love u

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Lollz(f): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmm! This is the part where nollywood movies say ghen!! ghen!!Nd d part where this story touches !
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Ghyft(f): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oya chistar come nd update b4 i vex
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
**Continuation**

There is a popular saying which states 'the evil men do eventually catches up with them' this means that no matter how smart the evil ones think they are, the 'Law of Karma' always wins.

NB: if you don't know what 'Law of Karma' is, google is your friend.

'Papa no dey o/ Mama no dey o/ If you wan fire me, fire me, make I die/ I will never follow you to that station' that was the song that I silently murmured under my breath as spring up dragged me vigorously.

I had no idea where I was being dragged to but every fiber in my body didn't want me to follow Spring up and I needed no native doctor to tell me that he was taking me to my doom so I struggled and struggled until... 'KPA!!!' A slap landed somewhere on my face, I was sure it wasn't my cheek because I've received uncountable slaps on my cheek over the years but non of them had pained me so much that I let out such unbelievable ear piercing scream, screaming had always been a rare talent of mine, I can recall the one time my dad wanted to treat my Bleep ups and I screamed and screamed until he had to tape my mouth before beating me(lol, those good old days).

Spring up wasn't moved by my super scream or maybe he was too determined to let a mere scream bother him, nevertheless spring up successfully won in our dragging context and few minutes later, I found myself inside the most dreaded department in the entire school, mathematics department.

The mathematics department was dreaded for multiple reasons; one - The subject in itself cause chronic headaches to the strongest men, two - I don't know if it's coincedential or the planned it but the department is made up of eight staffs, five of which are macho heavily built men, two are wicked women and the eight is a non teaching male staff who just hangs around the department until he is needed by a teacher, three - the department is located at the back of the school administrative block which makes it easy for staffs to submit names of 'stubborn' students to the higher authorities, so when I say the department was dreaded, I actually mean it.

Luck was on my side as only one staff was in the department at that time, a certain Mr Akinseyi.

'What did he do?' Mr Akinseyi, one of the macho teachers asked spring up as he dragged me into the department.

'This one? He thinks he is now above the school authorities because he now wears trousers' Spring up replied while I stood there, trying to stop my legs from shaking.

'Hmmm... So what exactly did he do?' Mr Akinseyi asked once more, he didn't seem to be one who likes beating around the bush and parables, that gave me a reason to be scared.

'I was in their class on monday and I asked him a question ...' Spring up told him the whole story and added some little jara to make his story sound really nice, I just decided to keep quite since I knew complaining would only make matters worse for me.

'Hmmm, so you made a fool out of your teacher?' Mr Akinseyi asked me after Spring up was done with his tales by moon light.

'Sir.. Its not like that, I only...'

'Would you shut up there!' Spring up cut in.

'Please let the boy talk na' Mr Akinseyi urged me on.

'I only ran out of the class when spring up.. Sorry, My Olushola tried to...'

KPA!!! A dirty slap landed on my cheek this time, it was from the firm hand of Mr Akinseyi.

'So you are calling your teacher Spring up?' He asked me.

'No sir'

'So you are saying am a liar or am deaf?'

'No sir, it was a slip of tongue' I replied and started forcing some crocodile tears out of my eyes.

'You know what, thank your God that I don't have you time now, I have to go and teach some W.A.E.C candidates if not, you would have ... Let me not talk. Mr Olushola, please make sure you punish him till he has some sort of respect'

'Yes sir' Mr Olushola replied, I was wondering why a fellow staff was calling the other 'sir' but I dare not ask why so I kept quite and waited for the worse to happen.

As soon as Mr Akinseyi left the department, Mr Olushola turned towards me and as usual, started trying to remove his belt.

'Why is this man always trying to use a belt on me? Can he use a cain like other 'normal' teachers?' I wondered. I had nowhere to run to this time as spring up was wise enough to trap in in a corner before he started. I just closed my eyes and for the first time in a long while, I actually prayed;
'Dear God, please take control'

The next 10 minutes was filled with screams and pleading on my part and wiping of the belt on Spring up part, at a point he dropped the belt and just when I thought he was done, he walked to a staff table and picked up a four mouthed Koboko, I swallowed saliva as he walked closer to me with the koboko in his hand... After a few strokes of the koboko, my ever active brain gave me an idea, a risky one, but that was the only idea I had.

NB: Koboko - Horse Whip.

I let him swing th koboko and in one quick movement I turned and it landed on my back, I let out one of my signature ear piercing scream and with a loud thud, I fell on the floor and stayed still.

'You think you can pretend?' He asked me as he saw what just happened, I kept quiet and refused to move. 'If by the count of 5 you haven't stand up, I'll multiply your beating' he threatened '5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. You are still on the floor?' His voice then changed as he saw his empty threats were taking him nowhere 'Odoh! Stand up now' he said then walked closer to me, he tapped me and pulled me up but I let myself fall down immediately and he became worried.

It was obvious he had no medical training of any sort so he did what I guess he saw in movies, he got water from somewhere and sprinkled a little on my face, it was chilled and I wanted to move but I held myself back, 'shebi you think say you sabi beat abi? You don enter your own today!' I said to myself.

He went ahead and did all sort of weird things to me with the hope that one would resuscitate me, finally, he gave up and called someone on his phone to come immediately to the department. He pulled me up a seat as we waited for the person to come.

Five minutes later, someone walked into the department and I stylishly opened an eye to see the person, it was a she and she was on of the school nurses, I rarely get sick and when I do, I don't take drugs, talk less of going to the school dispensary but I had seen the face a couple of times somewhere around.

'Mr Olushola, what have you done?' She asked Spring up with fear in her voice.

'Err.. I.. I.. I wa.. Was.. I was ju..just..' He stammered.

'So this man dey fear like this?' I thought and wanted to laugh but that would spoil the whole drama for me so I kept my calm.

She ignored him and walked closer to me and held my wrist in other to check my pulse, then she placed a stethoscope on my chest, she thereafter forcefully opened and eye of mine and looked into it, for aa moment I thought she would catch me there but she let out a heavy sigh and said;

'His pulse and heart beat are quite high but not too far from the usual, maybe he just needs to breath and a little time'

'Is there not something you can do immediately?' He asked, he seemed to haven't gotten himself a little.

'Mr Olushola, this is not a law court or a government argument, you don't rush or debate when it comes to the human body, where is your car?' She asked.

'Why are you looking for it?' He replied suspiciously.

'Am I going to carry him to the clinic in my hand bag?' She asked sarcastically.

'Ah! Clinic ke? No oh, not in this condition, maybe after he wakes up'

'Why not?' She asked calmly.

'Ahh... Nothing oh, let's just make do with what we have'

'Hmmm, okay, you can pull his shirt off and place him on that table under the fan'

'Okay' Spring up then did as instructed.

'So what now?' He asked.

'We wait for him to wake up... ' She paused a bit and then said; 'or I even forgot, I have something I can give him that would help in my bag'

'What are you waiting for, give him quickly'

As soon as I heard this, my sense told me, play time was over so I first moved my hands slowly and then let out a harsh cough before opening my eyes. The nurse ran closer to me and tapped me lightly on the chest, 'calm down' she said.

'Where am I?' I asked, still trying to make it more believable.

'Don't worry about that for now, just rest.'

I ignored her and stood up from the table and let out a surprised look;

'Why am I bare chested? Where is my clothes? What am I doing here? Where am I to start with?' I rained many questions on them.

Spring up sat at a corner and observed as the drama unfolded before him.

'Michael' he called out my name, I never knew he still remembered my name as he had been calling me Odoh since the beginning.

'Yes sir?' I turned towards him and then I suddenly acted like I recalled it all.

I shifted backwards and without turning, I grabbed my shirt, I wore it and ran out of the department leaving both spring up and the nurse gazing.

'Next time, when you hear 'Michael Odoh' you would run' I said to myself as I ran away happily.

I got to class with the intention of telling Dolls everything but then I remembered Jane and wanted to go and explain to her or something like that so I walked to her class. As I got to her class corridor, I looked through the window and I saw she and Segun holding hands while she was laughing out loud, from they way they looked like from where I stood, they didn't look like just friends.

I was in my 'I don't gave a Bleep' state so I took a deep breath and walked into the class, I pulled her from Segun grip leaving the guy shocked I ignored him and as I held her I asked;

'Jane, am tired of all this your games, what exactly am I to you?'

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
I see you all comment and I really appriciate you guys... @yettocome, chiamaka, simplifier, ms spaq, incrdible me,drykason, enigurl, lollz, winnie, ghyft etc.. You all are the best... L.U means ... Errrr.. Google it grin tongue
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
chistar01: Jane, what am i to you

E be like sey you don high on koboko for u to chop liver like that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
@chistar, you modified this post, didn't you?
'Cos the last statement was modified.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Vhis episode na die. More update pls...
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chiamaka01: @chistar, you modified this post, didn't you?
'Cos the last statement was modified.
lol, and you noticed because your quoted the last sentence before shey? grin tongue.
Eni~girl:
Vhis episode na die. More update pls...
! You are an oliver twist o, this was probably the longest update I've posted on this thread oh,lol.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by 4kizo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
#Lafin in korea# 'koikoikoikoikoikoikoikoikoi', christar u 2much, i dy feel ur tori.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by BabieGhagha(f): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
chistar,y u lyk to deh put person on suspense.anyway notin do u.kip d gud work coming
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Danpersie31(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chistar,i pray make she tell u say,u are jst number 98,i need 2more guys 2 complete d number of house helps i need.Bt anyway nice 1 chistar,u beta update lyk d way i shark my garri.I pray make money enta my hand xo i can fly u2 syria and somalia.Bt we ll first go 2 ombatse village den maiduguri#winks#
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kingphilip(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oga chistar na the rehearsal wey u wan do for segun u do for spring up side ba?because i sure say spring up own go be play for segun side
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by saintbeejay: 4:09am On Sep 20, 2013
9ice one. More update pls
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2013
Maybe u r just a frnd 2 her.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.