Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504181 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2013
Euphrosyne: Walahi talahi i desarv am for world record, chai did i jst finish dis story frm 1-144. God bless olamide and phyno for makin sur say i no sleep #dope money. My tanx to to etisalat and glo for givin me a combined 45 mb wey i use finish dis tori. My shoutout to uc browser makers for makin sur say i finish dis tori in record tym. My tanx to iya silifa for givin me enuff food to mak me stay strong mak i use finish dis tori. My final shoutout goes to oluwa foxy for introducin me to dis nyc tori wey dey sweet my belle wel wel. Shege God bless dose Phcn people for givin power to my ba3. God bless rock for givin me d story of his lyf. Walahi talahi me i no fit shout sha

How that 1 take reduce garri price 4 market

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2013
@Euphrosyne-u are welcome sir, abeg siddon near Hardelove and keep her company as we continue...

My able bouncers-i dey hail.

BTW how many words can a BB fone type?

MODIFYING PREVIOUS UPDATE....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
The rock5555: MODIFYING PREVIOUS UPDATE....
4get abt modifying come type the nxt one down hw u expect us to de scroll go up go start the update all over now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
kingphilip:
4get abt modifying come type the nxt one down hw u expect us to de scroll go up go start the update all over now

Na bcus i no complete that one na. Oya i don make am loooong. Go read am come back make i begin type new ones. Sorry for the inconviences y'all.

Previous update modified...

Typing new update......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
The rock5555:

Na bcus i no complete that one na. Oya i don make am loooong. Go read am come back make i begin type new ones. Sorry for the inconviences y'all.

Previous update modified...

Typing new update......
I no fit go back again I go wait for d next update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
But seriously na wetin most parents been de do be dat but me sha i no write jamb same year rather na polyjamb i write
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lolabridget(f): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
I don read am come bak, wey the update nah
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by tomiblack(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm...... 9ce story man well done. But guy u don Rock life oooooo. Na ur name dey push u sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hello kids, hw una days going?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
WAEC THINGS II
"Are you mad?"

I heard from outside as i went in to my seat. My sister and the other two Peters were already sitted, we were all in one line, i was the last then a seat was left i was praying that a beautiful damsel was going to sit down there but it backfired on me, a huge plump ugly looking lady came in the hall and started asking for the last boy that just entered before her which was me.

Mehn everyone were trying to spot me out to her but i was already hiding under the desk, a trick i learnt in Goodnews Secondary school Makurdi, when its Socials time seniors would be coming round to check classes, if you are caught you are OYO, i was never caught.

"Your seat is over here" My sister helped her out. If that i knew that word then i would have called her a gbagun, i crept out of my desk hitting my head in the process and showed the lady that my pen fell under the desk.

"Welcome ma, here is your seat" I pointed at the space next to me.

"Alright thank you, am not ma, am a student now so just call me Caro" The most tiniest voice i ever heard replied, i actually lost my speaking abilities for three seconds.

"Chineke, this is what we call mighty but small" i thought.

"Alright Caro see your seat"

"Thanks" She replied and brought out her BB, my eyes opened wide again, she was classy, i hid my kpafuka phone well so as not to disgrace myself but my sister was hell bent on doing that.

"Uduak whats time now, have 9 not reach?" She asked me.

"I no knooowww, ooo" i replied.

"Check your phone na"

"I no dey check, na by force?" i replied.

Caro smiled and told us the time, she was claiming to be friendly, her phone kept on beeping, maybe Uthman was Pinging her expo with his Techno phonegringrin

She hid the phone away from us and was smiling happily that things were dropping for her pleasure but she was wrpng, when the question paper and answer sheet was given to us he face spoiled like a soured mango. It took one strong look from my sister not to make me burst out in laughter, you need to see her face, she began hissing like a pregnant woman.

The ones that Peter the blackman brought was corrected so we collaborated and passed it round ourselves.

I sighted Obed, the dude was smiling like he won a lottery, his hardwork must have paid, he was writing and distributing it to his various lady fans who scrambbled around him for answers.

Mama was doing a great job to prevent any exam malpractices, she refused to settle the invigilator niether did she allowed us to, so the man wasnot smiling, people were recieveing sterilised knocks from him as Mama supported him. But trust students, they never dull, when one door closes another opens, wether
soldier men were stabled around us each somebody would have still cheated.

I was practically lieing down on my paper to shield the fustrated Caro who was trying to peep into my work. I never meant to wicked anybody but she started it so i had to pay her with her own coin.

She nugded me on the leg but i pretended i did not feel anything, she elbowed me, i kept quiet, she hit my leg, forwhere, i no shout or flinch, she pinched me with her customised painted finger nails but i stayed cool, when she eshausted all her tactics i heard the sound of a zip opening, then closed again, i thought she was bringing out knife to stab me so i quickly peeped when she was not looking, her hands were closed.

"If na snake abi scorpion she wan put for my body i go shout oo" i thought, instead her hands went into my pocket, the pocket was empty so i did not bother stopping her.

When she brought out her hands she tapped me so i searched my pockets only to touch a money currency, i shifted alittle and brought out the money-1k was waving back at me. Like an Automated Teller Machine i got up and gave her free acess to my paper,she began dubbing like Papa Ajasco, she even wrote my name as Question one, i had to correct her.

She thanked me and continued dubbing, at the end she thanked me again and began talking abou herself, she said she was coming from Abuja to write the exams, we kept on gisting, she wanted to collect my number so that i can be calling her time to time but i regetted it, me no want wahala oo.

Kai make i rush this parts finish, make i summarise am now.

To Be Continued......

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
Make i go short break
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
tomiblack: Hmmmmmmmmm...... 9ce story man well done. But guy u don Rock life oooooo. Na ur name dey push u sha

Lol how may name go push me.

U are welcome sire

Wisdom-Me:
Hello kids, hw una days going?

U beta respect yourself old man.angryangryangry<smiley

Where my bouncers
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
@wisdom::out of dis tread NOW angry angry angry
@rock na pay before service tinz...no dulling cool cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Soldier go soldier come barracks remain dsame!!!!for all those wey think say captain don die una plan no go work.....I stil b the Living legend 4 dis thread..apart 4rm sum few pipo wey dem 1st mi cum here....so make una dey hollla my name!!!!!!!!as for miss Rock I no go blame u 4 not chippin my name in dere as part of d preacher son crew..Rock u beta tell her o..cos wen I spark na frog jump she go do....I have terribly Landed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by D9ty7(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Uduak!!! Ur hand don reach am. Another sugar mummy. Wetin concern me sef na update i want jor.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
captain sinzu: Soldier go soldier come barracks remain dsame!!!!for all those wey think say captain don die una plan no go work.....I stil b the Living legend 4 dis thread..apart 4rm sum few pipo wey dem 1st mi cum here....so make una dey hollla my name!!!!!!!!as for miss Rock I no go blame u 4 not chippin my name in dere as part of d preacher son crew..Rock u beta tell her o..cos wen I spark na frog jump she go do....I have terribly Landed
Welcome back find a space near jumizie make sit down and no make noise..NOISE NA SIN 4 DIS TREAD
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by missrock(f): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
@rock
am here dear, just a little busy with assignment u know SLT student no dey get free time na.

and plis those uploading their pics should please stop u are derailing the tribe

GOODLUCK TO NIGERIA TODAY
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
Frosh

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lagranger: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Rock555 na U b baba ooo....... I dey enjoy U......... Uthman and other dude I hail U all.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lagranger: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Rock555 na U b baba ooo....... I dey enjoy U......... Uthman and other dude in dah house I hail U all.......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Uthman51:
Welcome back find a space near jumizie make sit down and no make noise..NOISE NA SIN 4 DIS TREAD
k mr Bouncer...I hear you....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
captain sinzu: k mr Bouncer...I hear you....
Na una dey make police vex and misbehave...I ur hear blind dat one no say make ur eyes deaf naa we don tell una say uploading picz dey drail d tread but una no dey hear.....I tire for una oo angry angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
captain sinzu: k mr Bouncer...I hear you....
Na una dey make police vex and misbehave...If ur hear blind dat one no say make ur eyes deaf naa we don tell una say uploading picz dey drail d tread but una no dey hear.....I tire for una oo angry angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lagranger: [color=#990000][/color] Rock555 na U b baba ooo....... I dey enjoy U......... Uthman and other dude I hail U all.......

CHIEF LAGRANGER I HAil ssap jawee....I beg no upload picz oo
cool cool cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hausa pple re fond of re-writing waec to 2-3 times grin cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
@Miss Rock- am glad u are back, u na correct student na, school life no easy. Read hard jare, i wan marry intelligent lady.

Thank God Jumizie dey on red card suspensiongringrin

@Captain Sinzu-u na baddest niugga alife, u are welcome sir, me still dey gbadu ur pix but we get original three bouncers even though Winnie never start work so make u try respect them.

@Lagranger-welcome sire, my fan base just gets biggergringrin

am back from short break so make i update my last for today cus i gat lesson note to prepare in the night.

Still i ROCK

Typing...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
@miss rock
my story will comeout when the rock's own end, so na me comment pass abi.....well i don drop small cus of some personal issues,

@rock
the one u don get miss rock so e be like say THE ROCK'S FIRST SON WIL SOON COMEOUT
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by bufness(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
captain sinzu: Frosh
do we ave a phuckin mod here
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hibty(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Like everybody jst 4get me sha,it z well
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
hibty: Like everybody jst 4get me sha,it z well

No vexx ooooooo!!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Uthman51:
Na una dey make police vex and misbehave...If ur hear blind dat one no say make ur eyes deaf naa we don tell una say uploading picz dey drail d tread but una no dey hear.....I tire for una oo angry angry angry
ogbeni e b lik u go park well o angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
bufness: do we ave a phuckin mod here
what re u drivin @?.....if na ma pix dey vex u..abeg no vex again u hear!!!!wen odas dey upload una no complain o....

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo