Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510460 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Api sunday to all of una.

Its been fun writing this great story, though it have been a gruesome journey, walking everywhere with my chargers, buying extra ba3s and loading my fone.

Enuf respects to all of una, starting from Foxy, the dude raised me up.

Am honour sire.

I gat one question for una.

Season two is starting tomorow so i wanna ask, should i continue the season two here or should i open a new thread. Your ideas are welcomed.

Question and answer time, make i begin answer una Jamb questions, feed me more jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2013
Spactacle: Wetin come apun btw u and peace na..even aunty charity how u come take dat one waka?how ur sis result come go...

Answer one:Abraham left Akwanga after our waec, we have not seen till date, though we resently met on 2go, mehn see Bear bear jaregrin

Answer 2:Aunty Charity, hehehhe, i wire that one for season twogringrin

Answer 3:My sister still got four credit so she quickly wrote external Neco and got that remaining one credit, she is in Year3 now in our state University.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2013
Hardeluv: So rock, afta dat waec, did u write anoda 1 n pass??
Did u stop d bleeping biz, or ur stil in t??.
Niwaiz, nyc story. Glad u finishd t. Wish t wld neva end. Buh wetin man go do....
Thumps up dearie.

Answer 1; i wrote many more waecs, hehehehe, waec suffer me ooo, i would talk about my final waec in my season three.

Answer 2;Mehn Bleeping bizness, i still dey sha but i don rest cus work no dey give me chance to waka so where i go begin socialize b4 thinking of bleeping, anyway am try to work something out soon
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Uthman51: Thank GOD SAY seasion 2 dey come I for vex dash u my phone grin grin
Xtion1:wat abt soldier man pikin she come back ?and will bleep anna in dis series two?
Naomi nko na so u leave her after una round One? Una go leave BOSingwa 4 cell?
Shey dis xtion no much? grin cheesy

Answer 1- i no see Soldier man pikin again oo, i never bother asking cus that one go don pass my power.

Answer 2-Me and Anna no see face to face again, the thing pain me wella, wetin man go do.

Answer 3-Naomi as i say she still dey stalk me till date but i dey avoid her with ghost mood, i cant remeber when last i reach their side, i even get special sim for her, immediatly i insert that sim her call go just enter, maybe she be winchgrin

Answer 4-Bosingwa handle himself oo, he is now an Okada man shall, he took me to work one day like that, him na still badoo.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
The rock5555:

Answer 1; i wrote many more waecs, hehehehe, waec suffer me ooo, i would talk about my final waec in my season three.

Answer 2;Mehn Bleeping bizness, u still dey sha but i don rest cus work no dey give me chance to waka so where i go begin socialize b4 thinking of bleeping, anyway am try to work something out soon

You men u didn't go to church today?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Lincoln burrows:

You men u didn't go to church today?

Haba i go first service oo, just came back
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Money Soldier: Hv missed, lemme check out vvhere i stopped. Badt gu¥

Yes u don miss, do catch up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lincolnburrows(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]

Answer 1- i no see Soldier man pikin again oo, i never bother asking cus that one go don pass my power.

Answer 2-Me and Anna no see face to face again, the thing pain me wella, wetin man go do.

Answer 3-Naomi as i say she still dey stalk me till date but i dey avoid her with ghost mood, i cant remeber when last i reach their side, i even get special sim for her, immediatly i insert that sim her call go just enter, maybe she be winchgrin

Answer 4-Bosingwa handle himself oo, he is now an Okada man shall, he took me to work one day like that, him na still badoo.[/quot1)

1) what did u see on Anna's phone?
2) what do u regret most about your past life?
3) did peace leave akwanga with ab?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by djmask(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] I think a new thread is Ideal. That way people can attract new readers. Big ups u're part of those who has and is still making this forced break worthwhile. U're blessed.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2013
D9ty7: Uduak una weldone 4 dis mind blowing story.
............Questions..............
Instruction: Answer all.
1. Wetin happen to peace?
2. What about Bosingwa abi na afta dat incident him sign for Qpr.
3. Ur sis's result?
4. What about you exam sugar mummy(u knw what i mean)
5. My best character nko(Anita)?
All question carries equal marks.
U still remain the best. Come answer this questions so that i can give u d go ahead to start season 2. Goodluck.

Ans 1- peace should be through with sec skul now, i avoided their house cus ab was no longer around and her mumsy was giving bad eyes anytym i came to look for her daughter. Btw i lost her number so we havenot seen since then.

Answer2-Bosingwa sign for A.a Koto FC(my former area football team) he was more of a buldozer than defender, if him jam u body eh, uhm.

Answer 3-i don answer am, if say she write that agric she for pass

Answer 4- that ugly sugar mummy, she tried to get my number by all means but i no gree. I later learnt that she worked in the government house in Abuja, na there i know say better thing pass me.

Answer 5-Ur best character still dey absent oo, i go find her one day
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Yettocome: The Rock.....
You want to force me out of my break, it won't work or so I thought....
Nice ending to a good story.

Thiss is what I call a situational autobiographical record of domiciliary and escapitudinal events of the highest order in the loci and crancum of the bermuda triangle.

Well done..
I am watching in 4D.

Lemme go and think for my next work.

Its already on my blog o. But sha, watch out for Ade's Chronicle.

Still I am Yettocome...

My oga at the top. This your big grammar dey sweet my belly ooo, dont forget we are still waiting, abeg post the link to ur blog abeg, i wan read first hand.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2013
360prince: Good morning everyone. It a great pleasure for me to land lik airplane right in here...

Rock. I salut you 00, this school luv tin no easy at all. You try my guy....
Sending bouncer on ppl.smiley

come up date quickly if not, i go use hot iron presse your PRICKKKKgrin

NAGODE aboki...

Abeg no iron my prick... I wan drop three children for my papa
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2013
360prince: Good morning everyone. It a great pleasure for me to land lik airplane right in here...

Rock. I salut you 00, this school luv tin no easy at all. You try my guy....
Sending bouncer on ppl.smiley

come up date quickly if not, i go use hot iron presse your PRICKKKKgrin

NAGODE aboki...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=Lincoln burrows][/quote]

Answer 1; bros na correct x-rated videos full her phone from begining to ending, i regret no bleeping her when i gat the chance.

Answer 2;Sorry i cant tell u the worst thing i regrt about in my past life, it would open up lots of old wounds-it still haunts me till this day, i wish i can change that day.

Answer 3:She did not leave with Abraham, she went back to boarding school, e don tey wey i reach that area sef.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2013
dj mask: [color=#990000][/color] I think a new thread is Ideal. That way people can attract new readers. Big ups u're part of those who has and is still making this forced break worthwhile. U're blessed.

Thanks man. I have heard ur idea lemme wait for others ideas first.

Una no ask about my Makurdi characters... Chai wher Chiamaka wey been wan ask about Solomon the wise man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by D9ty7(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2013
The rock5555:

Ans 1- peace should be through with sec skul now, i avoided their house cus ab was no longer around and her mumsy was giving bad eyes anytym i came to look for her daughter. Btw i lost her number so we havenot seen since then.

Answer2-Bosingwa sign for A.a Koto FC(my former area football team) he was more of a buldozer than defender, if him jam u body eh, uhm.

Answer 3-i don answer am, if say she write that agric she for pass

Answer 4- that ugly sugar mummy, she tried to get my number by all means but i no gree. I later learnt that she worked in the government house in Abuja, na there i know say better thing pass me.

Answer 5-Ur best character still dey absent oo, i go find her one day
U passed my exam with B2. But how on earth did you fail waec that time. You are very intelligent abi na holy spirit they do the work on his son as per sey ur papa be a pastor. Lol
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mightyraw(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abeg i dey wait 4 season 2 sharpaly....make d tin no end o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yettocome: The Rock.....
You want to force me out of my break, it won't work or so I thought....
Nice ending to a good story.

Thiss is what I call a situational autobiographical record of domiciliary and escapitudinal events of the highest order in the loci and crancum of the bermuda triangle.

Well done..
I am watching in 4D.

Lemme go and think for my next work.

Its already on my blog o. But sha, watch out for Ade's Chronicle.

Still I am Yettocome...
Hehe, na wen you turn patrick obahiagbon, go and start your new story and stop speaking big big grammer. Send me the link though.

@ROCK I still dey follow you bumper to bumper
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
The rock5555:

Abeg no iron my prick... I wan drop three children for my papa

Sho! ..

Come up date first if not, i go do ham..

Happy sunday
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ROCk - This are my suggestions.

-If you'll have another title in the season2 then you should open a new thread.

-But you can still have something like "The preachers' son season 2 as a new thread, but i'll advice you to Continue with this thread since you already got the followers, you can decide to modify the topic to something like "The preachers son 1&2"

-Also do not make the mistake of modifying the title of this story to something else entirely. It will be a disaster.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by sconp: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Well for me i will suggest you start a new thread with the title "the preachers son season 2" send u drop a link at the end of this thread and at the beginning of season 2 so that new readers who don't wish to read reason one can jst start with season 2. And i think starting a new thread for season 2 will make it easier for beginners to read.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
scon-p:
Well for me i will suggest you start a new thread with the title "the preachers son season 2" send u drop a link at the end of this thread and at the beginning of season 2 so that new readers who don't wish to read reason one can jst start with season 2. And i think starting a new thread for season 2 will make it easier for beginners to read.
Cheers

How much u go sell dis ur idea cuz I wan buy am....@rock I think u should open a new thread and drop the link here.....for dis season two I wan be d treasurer ooo cuz people don dey threaten me wit LATER BOMB..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
i would go with clemzy's suggestion,continue with dis thread then go ahead and change the title,who knows in the future an award might be given to the longest thread on this site
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
The rock5555:

My oga at the top. This your big grammar dey sweet my belly ooo, dont forget we are still waiting, abeg post the link to ur blog abeg, i wan read first hand.

Brother I sight you. Its www.yettocome02..com you will find episode 1 to 16 there. Its not yet complete o. So just have that.

Open another thread fast and lemme know. Oya. Piss out...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
^^guy hw far u now since wey i knw u na yettocome u de use na kekenapep or motorbike abi na legedisbenz u de use self
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 01emek(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
My question: you still nack that girl way dy una compand,way do party after college of education. Start new thread,make the tittle be" D RETURN OF D PREACHER SON"
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
kingphilip: ^^guy hw far u now since wey i knw u na yettocome u de use na kekenapep or motorbike abi na legedisbenz u de use self
now that's funny. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
D9ty7:
U passed my exam with B2. But how on earth did you fail waec that time. You are very intelligent abi na holy spirit they do the work on his son as per sey ur papa be a pastor. Lol

Mehn no be say i no get brain, i get wella, even College students dey bring me their assignments to hep them do, but lets say Fate dealt me a cruel blow.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
ritababe: ****yawn****
hapi sunday everybody, is an honor reading ur story the rock, i have learn alot of lesson, though its a pity i wont be cuming online for sometime now cus i always come online becus of you.

I thank everybody and my fans too
daniel
chiamaka
lekinz
kingphilip
hacker

I LOVE YOU ALL

So y don't u follow back ...

@rock:Starting a new thread myt make d story looks difficult to get.....
Y not just change d topic of dis current 1 to sumtin else e.g Preacher son season 1 & 2 nd by starting it on a fresh page...maybe page 150 or so
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mightyraw: Abeg i dey wait 4 season 2 sharpaly....make d tin no end o

Season Three go fit dey sef
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Clemzy16: @ROCk - This are my suggestions.

-If you'll have another title in the season2 then you should open a new thread.

-But you can still have something like "The preachers' son season 2 as a new thread, but i'll advice you to Continue with this thread since you already got the followers, you can decide to modify the topic to something like "The preachers son 1&2"

-Also do not make the mistake of modifying the title of this story to something else entirely. It will be a disaster.

I understand, i would open another thread and it would still be the Preachers son, but just watch am see.

Concerning the followers am sure they would follow me anywhere i go, wether na sexuality department, i just need to drop the link here.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
scon-p:
Cheers

Good idea man, it would make new readers quickly follow cus some pple i discouraged by the large size of this story.

I go drop the link here and there

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.