Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504090 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
So nobody even remember me self for dis tread na wa oo...anyway i must Say kudos to Rockie ma main main...to all d bouncers here...really missed u guys/ladies alot...

@wisdom_me...y u go talk dat kind fin na,....its so bad/harsh... Winnie wen be ma paddy...so because i no dey here since abi....pls dearie just let go ok...uve got reps to protect....

@Rock....see as tears dey drop from my eyes as u wan finish dis story...e just dey pain me wella...

Una gud evenin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
The end?? I knw u re jst jokin jooorrrr......waitin 4 d nxt update BTW congratulations on ur f9 in maths...mde me remember wen I wrote waec den,I had f9 in maths too,all tnx 2 neco den,,,,,,,,,,,,,,update plsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
I WAS JUST PULLING YOU GUYS LEGS

END OF SEASON ONE,Dgrin

AM GOING TO DO A QUESTION AND ANSWER SECTION BEFORE SEASON TWO STARTS

SO IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT ANY OF MY CHARACTERS YOU READ ABOUT, YOU ARE FREE NOW, VALID TILL MONDAY

BUT IF UNA KNOW SAY THIS STORY HAS THOUGHT YOU SOMETHING MAKE I SEE TWENTY LIKES JOHR

TO ALL MY FANS AND CRITCiS ALIKE, UNA HAVE BEEN THE BESTEST. THANKS GOES TO MY THREE SIMS AND MY SIBLINGS SIMS, THEY HAVE BEEN TRADING THEIR MBS TO ME FOR CASH

OYA BEGIN LIKE THIS STATMENT OR ELSE.....

OYA LET THE QUESTIONS START POURING IN, I WOULD ANSWER THEM TOMOROW.

#LESSON NOTE THINGS#

I LOVE YOU ALL

STILL AM THE ROCK5555(HOW MANY FIVE SEF)

43 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
The end? Oh no I'm missing the story already. The rock please start another one tomorrow morning u hear? Don't disappoint me o. The journey through this story was fun all the way. Thanks for this beautiful piece. Keep the flag flying
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
So it has finally come to an end.
First of all i want to thank my dad for supporting me finacially,i say u are a good dad.
I thank my mum for always advicing me to be a good boy,i say your advices didnt fall on a deaf ear.
I thank my sister for always reminding me about the preacher's sons update,i say you are a rare gem.
I thank oga seun for creating nairaland,without it i wouldnt have meet this story.
I thank therock for always trying to update always despite your tight shedule,you made me see life in a new light.
I thank ritababe for always being there for me,remeber you still owe me my android phone oh.
I thank others too numerous to mentio n for always supporting therock,you all are darlings.
AND FINALLY
I thank Glo for bringing out Glo bounce plan,you always give me 30mb when i load over 200 naira card which i use for nairaland,2go,facebook,eskimi,wikipedia.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wetin come apun btw u and peace na..even aunty charity how u come take dat one waka?how ur sis result come go...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hardeluv(f): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
So rock, afta dat waec, did u write anoda 1 n pass??
Did u stop d bleeping biz, or ur stil in t??.
Niwaiz, nyc story. Glad u finishd t. Wish t wld neva end. Buh wetin man go do....
Thumps up dearie.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
Glad u said part one......no tell us say na on Monday u wan for start d part 2 abi na season 2...

See as i dey shake for sofa self....therock come cure ma shake shake body wif update oo...

And to all ma fellow crew members,,make una no run oo..na just part one finish... Make una try wire am wit comments...him fo start d part 2 in no tym....one love people

VIEWING DIS THREAD IN HD
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hehe....Thank GoD say na part one end ooOoo.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thank GOD SAY seasion 2 dey come I for vex dash u my phone grin grin
Xtion1:wat abt soldier man pikin she come back ?and will bleep anna in dis series two?
Naomi nko na so u leave her after una round One? Una go leave BOSingwa 4 cell?
Shey dis xtion no much? grin cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mehn see traffic
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
I swear people view dis last post oo....we go soon dey collect Viewing fee grin as per bouncer cool

Viewing this topic: wumi adeye(m), Raymonbell(m), harbimbholar(m), lord orochi(m), Sugarbabe_kemi@(f), Shonel, hokbah(f), Uthman51(m), Clemzy16(m), ralphblunt, Belvinho(m), Brukeme(m), Alicapapaya(f), idokojerry(m), kingphilip(m), khaleb(m), dexterush(f), Davidsonical(m) and 3 guest(s)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oga bouncer, so u copy the people wey dey view this post com copy "go up" join. .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Clemzy16: Oga bouncer, so u copy the people wey dey view this post com copy "go up" join. .
Over sabi tinz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
God save u sey ur story na season film....If nt 4 dt I for swear for u ....u wan spoil my show with Winnie abi? ....

@Winnie..no mind dt dude jawe, no be im fault sha ...e wan make pple notice am ni jawe...Am still expecting the details nd d ABS Ooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Bulcqlay(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2013
At dis juncture i we ave to say wel done to u, my uduak..u got us glue to our phone in so many occasion, nd dis ur update al d time as keep me of my gruesome boredom.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Nice work season 2 go bad gan.more power to ur elbow
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 17, 2013
Hv missed, lemme check out vvhere i stopped. Badt gu¥
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by aprilwise(m): 2:33am On Nov 17, 2013
What has beginning has an end, well done
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2013
****yawn****
hapi sunday everybody, is an honor reading ur story the rock, i have learn alot of lesson, though its a pity i wont be cuming online for sometime now cus i always come online becus of you.

I thank everybody and my fans too
daniel
chiamaka
lekinz
kingphilip
hacker

I LOVE YOU ALL
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2013
^ Is this not the part when you're supposed to start your story?!

Good morning to una
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by D9ty7(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Uduak una weldone 4 dis mind blowing story.
............Questions..............
Instruction: Answer all.
1. Wetin happen to peace?
2. What about Bosingwa abi na afta dat incident him sign for Qpr.
3. Ur sis's result?
4. What about you exam sugar mummy(u knw what i mean)
5. My best character nko(Anita)?
All question carries equal marks.
U still remain the best. Come answer this questions so that i can give u d go ahead to start season 2. Goodluck.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by D9ty7(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Uduak una weldone 4 dis mind blowing story.
............Questions..............
Instruction: Answer all.
1. Wetin happen to peace?
2. What about Bosingwa abi na afta dat incident him sign for Qpr.
3. Ur sis's result?
4. What about your exam sugar mummy(u knw what i mean)
5. My best character nko(Anita)?
All question carries equal marks.
U still remain the best. Come answer this questions so that i can give u d go ahead to start season 2. Goodluck.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hardeluv(f): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Rock, I see u. Hop ur writing d season 2 already ooo kez......
Wait sef, una no go church
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2013
ritababe: ****yawn****
hapi sunday everybody, its a pity i wont be cuming online for sometime now cus i always come online becus of you.

I thank everybody and my fans too
daniel
chiamaka
lekinz
kingphilip
hacker

I LOVE YOU ALL
season 2 de start tomorow so beta come back o come join us enjoy am

wen i turn ur fan frm aircondition now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2013
Clemzy16: ^ Is this not the part when you're supposed to start your story?!

Good morning to una
clem e tire me o she jst no wan write dat story and she no knw say for this matter she no get choice

Rita wen u de start dat tory on a more serious note
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2013
glad to hear u saying part one of ur story,indeed u've been consitent and explanatory in ur story. one thing i apprciate so much is ur consistency,keep d second part coming brother
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Though,its nt easy bt thanks for the work done.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2013
The Rock.....
You want to force me out of my break, it won't work or so I thought....
Nice ending to a good story.

Thiss is what I call a situational autobiographical record of domiciliary and escapitudinal events of the highest order in the loci and crancum of the bermuda triangle.

Well done..
I am watching in 4D.

Lemme go and think for my next work.

Its already on my blog o. But sha, watch out for Ade's Chronicle.

Still I am Yettocome...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Good morning everyone. It a great pleasure for me to land lik airplane right in here...

Rock. I salut you 00, this school luv tin no easy at all. You try my guy....
Sending bouncer on ppl.smiley

come up date quickly if not, i go use hot iron presse your PRICKKKKgrin

NAGODE aboki...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2013
The end cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo