Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504771 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2013
#typing from children section#

i hope say all of una go church dis mornirn eh.

And mynd, abeg do me favour and hide all advertisers and end time activist post.

Update coming up later in the day.

PEACE!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2013
The rock5555:

But y u forsake ya room na, dust don full am o.

Thanks all the same.

Me i dey hear 'o yes we poppin champange like i won a chapionsihp game' for my old ba3 radiocheesy
Which kind yeye room. Abeg leave that place. Na nw wey we don pack reach banana island i go com dey disturb mysef sweep one yeye room.

God don change our levels now. *still on my fanta joor*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2013
The rock5555: #typing from children section#

PEACE!!
Bia, nwoke m, wetin u dey teach those children? shocked
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by osy4u: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2013
please mode,hw do we knw d age of nairalanders.seems majority ar below 23.please try 2 post topics that wil encourage more adults,or is nairaland a youngstars forum?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Bia, nwoke m, wetin u dey teach those children? shocked

When u come my church u go know
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2013
osy4u: please mode,hw do we knw d age of nairalanders.seems majority ar below 23.please try 2 post topics that wil encourage more adults,or is nairaland a youngstars forum?

Nawao for this man, na wetin come concern my story and age of nairalanders, abeg ask them that question jare.

And as for topics that encourages adult and i dont see anybody complaining about my story, na fun i wrte am for, so abeg if u no like am just divert go sexuality dept.

Thank u sir

3 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2013
osy4u: please mode,hw do we knw d age of nairalanders.seems majority ar below 23.please try 2 post topics that wil encourage more adults,or is nairaland a youngstars forum?
Good morning daddy.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by affyong: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2013
As a preachers daughter I perfectly understand . No room for mess up , nice one though cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by nairaarea: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2013
WHAO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gameboy727(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Good morning daddy.
ROTFLMAO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2013
The rock5555:

Nawao for this man, na wetin come concern my story and age of nairalanders, abeg ask them that question jare.

And as for topics that encourages adult and i dont see anybody complaining about my story, na fun i wrte am for, so abeg if u no like am just divert go sexuality dept.

Thank u sir
choi...rock u haf dismantel ds gui o...am hapi 4 u o rock...ur tori iyaf enta frnt page
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2013
"So na you i come steal am pho my sweet" mallam musa shouted while my partners in crime fled for their lives.

"Oga where the tin i steal na, no be me o, i no know those boys o, na wake i come wake you as i see them" i screamed out an expensive lie.

He must had believed me and was about releasing me when i opened my big mouth and he saw the four eclairs sweet inside.

"Chai i don die o, oga musa don blind me" i shouted at passerbys because the slap i was given was enough to render my one eye useless.

He collected my remaining forty naira and drove me off with to hot wipes of koboko.

I ran to the birthday ground scratching my arse, but when i got there and saw the reward of my labour i totally forgot about crying and joined in the feast.

Eventhough the mark was still on my face, i still enjoyed myself until the celebrant who i got beaten for got up and made her so-called farewell speech.

"Thank you all for coming for my party, ok now i and my husband is going for our honey moon so enjoy yourself" she said while dragging me who was struggling for the piece of birthday bread with kolo.

Back then we did not know too much about boyfriend and girlfriend stuffs we only know husband and wife.

And the way honey moon was after birthday made me wonder if we were drunk at that time.

Mercy dragged me into the room without anybody caring because in their foolish mind they are thinking that we went to sleep.

We covered ourselves with wrapper and started our romance,kissing, fondly and touching.

"dont try that rubbish you try that time o" she told me as she took off her panties.

Chai, which kind rubbish na, this girl still think say i use stick that other time. But today no go pass me by.

I opened the wrapper small and observed her puny well and saw the pathway very well, mehn i no go carry last o.

As i quickly strip off and thrust with all my stenght, she gave a sharp cry when her hymen broke and the children outside just giggle and shouted; 'Uduak, i hope say you no dey beat your wife'.

"No, na bite i just bite her" i screamed back to those innoncent fo'ols.

The problem was that it seemed like i put my head in an iron vice, i could not move in or out. She was so tight.

"Abi na God wan expose us, i tot while Mercy breathed heavily, chai mehn na so dog dey suffer while their legs hook.

I laid down small and she loosen up alittle and i started thrusting till i was tired and slowly removed myself from her.

I was like a man whose balls was crushed because the wound and scrates i got from this tight puny could make me impotent.

I wore my trouser gentlely and hopped out like a wounded lion.

"Hey, see him wife don beat am o, e no fit waka well again" the children outside yabbed me while i struggled home.

In my mind i was like if una see the kind adult game i just played finish una no go get mouth play again.

But as if possessed with an evil spirit, the pains we went through that day was not enough because i went for another romp again.

It was a saturday and i was asked to go and fetch water from borehole, i passed by their fence and saw Mercy outside, she winked at me and told me to come back if am through.

I ran to the borehole but the line was long so i calculated the time that my turn would reach and the time to be with mercy, i took the second option and ran to Mercy's house while i told someone to take care of my gallon.

I went there to meet kolo at home with her, we knew it was a no go mission so i signalled her and she sent kolo to go play ball.

Kolo was more than happy to comply as he ran in joy because the dude was a soccer addict.

Now see chance but we both sat down quietly and continued watching film, no'one was bold enough to start the game of sex.

I watched film till evening and i totally forgot anything about fetching of water and relaxed, i was about going when she slapped me and ran into the room.

I did not wait for devil to encourage me again, i just jumped the sofa and went into the room to meet her pulling her clothes off.

We entangled ourselves in a hot romance before i devoured her and showed her all the skills i had learnt from various parties.

We finished and slept off later, to be awaken by kolo, we were still uncladed but the foolish boy said.

"So una dey act drama and una no call me ba"

we quickly wore our clothes and he went with mercy to collect acting drama-absentee bribe.

"Wetin i come do here sef" i asked myself confusedly until i remembered i as asked to fetch water. I checked the time and saw 5:00pm, the water i was sent to fetch since 10:00am in the morning.

I quickly ran like a mad man to the bore hole and met the place empty, a good samaritan has helped me to fetch my water and take to his or her house.

I freaked out in horror and ran home to meet my parents absent while my siblings gave me a 'i pity your bum bum' look.

I did not wait to hear the lastest wahala i was in, i just package some oranges and ran to sleep premature sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2013
Na wa oo. You sure say no be u Davido sing "GOBE" for?

Anyways, hw church 2day?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
gud story
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Na wa oo. You sure say no be u Davido sing "GOBE" for?

Anyways, hw church 2day?

LMAO

Church sweet o, i even go give testimony of how i enter FP for NL
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hahaha na waoh 4 u o.Ok na,jst hope say u no talk abt d sexcapedes 4 ur story during d testimony
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhortunn(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Definitely, u're a twin brother to 'gobe'...nice one and congrats on ur fp success.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
U go hear trouble
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ah Baba The Rock...

Baddo
Baddest Quy eva Liveth
Awon Stubborn

I am seeing U ni

I just dey read ur post since morning from page 1 to 18
nna mehn e make sense

I am Ur number 1 fan o...
4get say na today i just dey see Ur write up...
I don miss a lot but i thankgod say i see am for FP if not ah for no know at all

I just followed U here on Nairaland please follow me back so i go fit dey see ur updates n abeg accept my friend Request on 2go

U too much...
More grease to ur elbow

n as a Fellow Preacher's Son Concerned

I can't help but wonder Y na we bad pass

Happy Birthday in Advance...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
"Wayo allah, i don die o, my yansh don red, mummy come help me abeg" i screamed as my father exercised his fundamental rights on my arse.

Legend has it that beatings can be extremlly painful in the morning because the body nerves are all relaxed.

So that was how my father ravaged my ass that morning while i bundle about like a blind beggar.

I sat down crying and started reminiscensing about my life,how i got to this stage, i promised myself to change for good atleast someone can not play a bad child role forever.

But there was only one way to redeem myself and that chance came when my church was invited to come for a competition against other churches, the quiz competition was hosted by scripture union.

I and some other people were chosen to represent my church, we were asked to read the book of daniel because that was were the quiz was to be taken from.

The d-day arrived and we bundled ourselves to the venue where we met other children and after a while the main quiz started.

There was lots of girls there but i did not care because na church thing person come do so i dont want to spoil my church mind.

I sat opposite some big girls from another church and i started wondering if it was children quiz programme abi youths quiz programme because those girls were big enough to start giving birth; my opinion though.

I was answering every question sent against us like an answering machine, but those girls were proving to be too intelligent.

We were the only to group that had not fail a question and the girls were hell bent on winning the competition.

The had answered theirs all correct while it was our turn to be asked.

"Spell nebuchadnezzar" the quiz instructor said.

Mehn this question hard o, those girls were already lobbying for our time to be off and the question given to them as bonus.

All my partners eyes was on me, am sure in their minds they would be like; oboy since wey you no gree allow us anwer anyone oya continue jare.

I looked at everyone face then i composed myself and started spelling.

N-E-B-U-D-C-H-A-N-A-

Those others girls must have observed that i was going to answer the question all, but before i could say osama bin laden one of them quickly flashed me her tighs and the sight of just a ladies panties knocked out every word i had in my head to say.

Kai since that day, i always respect ladies because that thing between their legs can make GEJ pay ASUU their salaries, thats if PEJ knows how to use her own well.cheesy

i looked at my team mates and they looked back at me without aiding me, that was how my time went off and those demonic sense taking girls answered the bonus question and won the game.

Just look at how common pant confused me, i almost slap myself that day.

The next day in church we came as usuall to sunday school and did whatever we use to do then, prayer, singing, preaching etc dont forget offeringcheesy.

The head teacher congatulated us all on our second position success and she gave out the gifts to the various participants. Imagine na one rubber cup each be the gift sef.

Finally she called me out and said i was chosen as the best performer and i was given a brand new king james bible.

Back then i usually use my 'father dash me' bibles so when i was presented the gift i did a little awilo dance to the amusement of everyone present and went to my seat.

As the service was over i ran outside so as to show the whole world my new gift, and in the struggle a boy pushed my hand which i raised up to avoided any body rumpling my new gift and it fell into a near-by gutter.

I almost died with the shock, so my new bible had just gone to kiss a gutter just like that.

I took it out while it dripped with smelly water and opened it to dry, my eyes just fell on the scripture were Jesus told his disciples to forgive anyone who offened them four hundred and seventy times.

Well am not Jesus nor am i his disciples so person no go fit trowey my bible and go free, 'Jesus forgive me for i dont know what am doing' were the last words i said before chasing the idi'ot enemy of progress.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Ah Baba The Rock...

Baddo
Baddest Quy eva Liveth
Awon Stubborn

I am seeing U ni

I just dey read ur post since morning from page 1 to 18
nna mehn e make sense

I am Ur number 1 fan o...
4get say na today i just dey see Ur write up...
I don miss a lot but i thankgod say i see am for FP if not ah for no know at all

I just followed U here on Nairaland please follow me back so i go fit dey see ur updates n abeg accept my friend Request on 2go

U too much...
More grease to ur elbow

n as a Fellow Preacher's Son Concerned

I can't help but wonder Y na we bad pass

Happy Birthday in Advance...

LOL, i cant help but laugh at ur posts.

As for pastors children case, e be like say na us devil wan focus on pass, i no some NLders go begin shout signs of end timecheesycheesy because i dey sure say na inside church u been dey view this thread since morning.

Thanks for the birthday in advance greetings.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by RazziP(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
The Rock no tell me say d tory don finish oo...i still dey gbadun ham joor oo!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
RazziP: The Rock no tell me say d tory don finish oo...i still dey gbadun ham joor oo!

I neva reach anywhere sef
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by xplicity1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
The rock5555:

LOL, i cant help but laugh at ur posts.

As for pastors children case, e be like say na us devil wan focus on pass, i no some NLders go begin shout signs of end timecheesycheesy because i dey sure say na inside church u been dey view this thread since morning.

Thanks for the birthday in advance greetings.

lolllzz na so

but me no go church at all

I travel from Lag to Owerri cos of my PUTME exams ni

i don stay here reach 2 months n na only 1nc i don go church..but me never wan go back yet cos if i do na bleeping tinx...I wan use style take repent as i dey wait... Once evrytin settle..Awon Lasgidi tinz... My Little John dey Para..

Meanwhile i dey await ur next post

U n panties

#Time To Baf...Since maureen
i dey press Phone
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
wonderful story, i cant believe i missed it till it made frontpage, i started yersterday 7 pm and i just finish it now, plis do continue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
plis do continue, i start following this thread yersterday and its very interesting
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kennyskeelzz: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
at last.....am here....

oga d rock ....u too much I swaer

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.