Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504780 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by carzola(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Suen please creat a forum for kids... There are the leaderz of tomorow...this goat poo story wouldnt be encouraged by we adults next time...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chigodo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Someone should pls help by explaining what this ignorant fellow is trying to say,his english teacher must have died too early because he has shown us that writing is obviously challenging to him.

carzola: Suen please creat a forum for kids... There are the leaderz of tomorow...this goat poo story wouldnt be encouraged by we adults next time...

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by AYODEJI94(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
carzola: Suen please creat a forum for kids... There are the leaderz of tomorow...this goat poo story wouldnt be encouraged by we adults next time...
bros any kid dat want to spoil wil nt spoil wit dis stuff. Is der restriction to sexuality section for al users?

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kennyskeelzz: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
AYODEJI94:
bros any kid dat want to spoil wil nt spoil wit dis stuff. Is der restriction to sexuality section for al users?

seconded
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
cool story. buh its all too good to be true. i wish i av luck wit gals like d character in ur fairy-tale.. am 16.out of sec skul. gal no even see my jt once.. dey all say am a cool guy dey dnt wanna mess wit undecided
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2013

First of all thank u for opening my 19 page wit ur comment from ur hard earned mb, but i come dey wonder if adult school no dey ur area because u nid to be registered there.

And for calling my story goat poo, i for insult u back but today na sunday if not i would have called us a big fo'ol.

How would a sensible person read story from page zero to 18 and still comment again, just tell me say u don dey follow, u are welcomed to the familly sir.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dhurmynick: cool story. buh its all too good to be true. i wish i av luck wit gals like d character in ur fairy-tale.. am 16.out of sec skul. gal no even see my jt once.. dey all say am a cool guy dey dnt wanna mess wit undecided

Hahahaha@ur post.

Guy my story na true not fairy tale, atleast i fit show u my scars, and as for those girls wey no see ur JT dont worry, u can kip it for ur wifecheesycheesy

Virgin boys don dey hard to find.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
@Therock, I sight you, oh. No vex.
Thanks for the updates.
When next are you updating?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Emmanueledu(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Guy u too much jor!i have been glued here since morning.
Ur good man!but u b real badoo. keep it coming.....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
The rock5555:

First of all thank u for opening my 19 page wit ur comment from ur hard earned mb, but i come dey wonder if adult school no dey ur area because u nid to be registered there.

And for calling my story goat poo, i for insult u back but today na sunday if not i would have called us a big fo'ol.

How would a sensible person read story from page zero to 18 and still comment again, just tell me say u don dey follow, u are welcomed to the familly sir.
Oooooh, why did you bother stressing your fingers by replying him? I expected you to let this pass.... Since you already replied the first attention seeker.

You have to understand that this is one of the few hitches that occur when your story makes front page. Expect more of them in future.

We've gone too far to be drawn back by comments such as this. Just keep your cool and don't bother replying again in the nearest future.

And please, the time you take in replying these guys, just expend it in typing our new updates. Thank you and God bless.

Signed
Your number one fan
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
The rock5555:

Hahahaha@ur post.

Guy my story na true not fairy tale, atleast i fit show u my scars, and as for those girls wey no see ur JT dont worry, u can kip it for ur wifecheesycheesy

Virgin boys don dey hard to find.

firstly . mb ain't hard to earn for me cos i do 2gig every week ... .. seconly aw cum u always hear angelic voices ..all d gals u had sex wit have angelic voice apart 4rm Judith wey u no mention nd u always run 4 ur dear lives, uv had sex with all gals dat like u Xcept 4 dat 1 dat left. i consider dis a fairy-tale.. i even had an erection while reading dis.

nd dat ion wanna save any virginity 4 my wife.. cos i dnt thnk there will be any virgin left to marry cos d rate ur deflowerin em is alarming. am even in need of a gf sef.. not for sex buh 4 d benefits of a relationship. av had four xtremely hot gfs, hotter dan tolu nd mercy.. i didn't touch em..no only romance unlike u .. i aint corrupt at all..

i still thnk dis is tio good to be true

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by purpose14(f): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
I wouldn't say this is too good to be true, really hoping to see where this is leading, I started reading frm pg 0 and I just finished pg 19..... Guy, ​u r gud. Nyc work done typing all of these....... But ​u need to work on ur typos...... *waiting patiently for nxt updates. Thumps up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Still on page 9, i don laff throw my blackberry inside well.....nice one bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
I no know say FP go come with many responsibilities and wahala like this o, but i thank God for keeping my finger fresh without getting weakcheesycheesy.

I go try increase my update from now on. Thank u all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
"Mummy we wan go wash clothes" we asked our mother who was mortified at our sudden idea of washing clothes in the stream, we always washed at home but that day we plan to go to the notorious river Benue.

We were allowed to go but we never told anyone that we were going to river benue because it was not save for us.

Alot of people had been drown in that river except Jukun people:Dit seems those people created the river.

We hooked up with our second gang which was mercy and a friend of her's, then we began our long trekk from north bank to river benue with heavy basins of clothes on our heads.

"When we finally reached the river we shouted yeah mehn and jumped into the river to start swimming.

I was showing my amarture level of swimming to impress mercy and i continued going deeper while they all hailed me, i wanted to rest and i found myself sinking like a stone.

"Make una help me, i don dey die" i screamed at them while they gave me a towel to hold and drag me out.

I continued my swimming in the shallow part of the river with the girls which i and mercy were doing underground handling.

We totally forgot about the clothe we came to wash and we were even encourage to play more when we asked a man for the time and he said 12pm. What we did not know was that the person we asked was a foolish drunkard who just looked at his phone and said what pleased him.

After we were through with washing we wearily packed our loads and walked back gladly home thinking it was about three pm.

We reached home and saw 6:30pm, while our parents quized us about our where abouts, we had no choice but to tell them the truth. Our asre was baptised with koboko that day and since then i never mistake myself to cross the waters of river benue not to talk of entering the water.
Manchester united was having a champions league football match one night and i did not want to miss the match but the problem was my parents.

They dont allow me go out anything from 8pm and the match was scheduled for 8:45pm, i thought of every lie to tell but non was good enough until i called my oga with two big horns.

The man never fails because an idea came into my head and i put into practice, i took a bucket and told everybody that i was going to our well downstairs to fecth water.

My intentions was just to go and see manchester united line up and formation and then come back but when i saw my football hero; c.ronaldo was going to play i concluded that i was going to watch only first half.

I ended up watch the game to the end and i proudly bounced home only to find my rubber was not there and the well was closed.

I was afraid because i was sure am in trouble so i sneaked to the door and pushed it. Damn, it was locked.

My father had locked me outside and told my siblings that anyone that opened the door for me would sleep with me outside, so they all pretended to be asleep when i shouted everyones name.

I was afraid and i quickly ran to Idowu's house to find him sleeping outside on a bench.

"Idowu, how far, why you dey sleep outside for this cold, abi your body na warmer" i joked at him while forgetting that i was also in trouble.

"Oboy, them lock me outside, na here i go sleep till morning so no disturb me"

i was suprised, i thought i waould have chance to sleep in their house till morning but he was also faced with the dilenma of sleeping outside.

I went home fustrated and i got out a bench and placed it near our fence and fell into a horror filled dream, i prayed that God would not allow wicth catch me till morning before i slept.

But it seemed that God was asleep during my prayer because that night by 12midnight something happened.

******TO BE CONTINUED*******

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chiamaka01: @Therock, I sight you, oh. No vex.
Thanks for the updates.
When next are you updating?

i don update ma'am, i go try update by 9am tomoro cus i no get work. Thanks
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Oooooh, why did you bother stressing your fingers by replying him? I expected you to let this pass.... Since you already replied the first attention seeker.

You have to understand that this is one of the few hitches that occur when your story makes front page. Expect more of them in future.

We've gone too far to be drawn back by comments such as this. Just keep your cool and don't bother replying again in the nearest future.

And please, the time you take in replying these guys, just expend it in typing our new updates. Thank you and God bless.

Signed
Your number one fan

Thanks my main man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dhurmynick:

firstly . mb ain't hard to earn for me cos i do 2gig every week ... .. seconly aw cum u always hear angelic voices ..all d gals u had sex wit have angelic voice apart 4rm Judith wey u no mention nd u always run 4 ur dear lives, uv had sex with all gals dat like u Xcept 4 dat 1 dat left. i consider dis a fairy-tale.. i even had an erection while reading dis.

nd dat ion wanna save any virginity 4 my wife.. cos i dnt thnk there will be any virgin left to marry cos d rate ur deflowerin em is alarming. am even in need of a gf sef.. not for sex buh 4 d benefits of a relationship. av had four xtremely hot gfs, hotter dan tolu nd mercy.. i didn't touch em..no only romance unlike u .. i aint corrupt at all..

i still thnk dis is tio good to be true

Guy add me for 2go make i show u mercy picture, u go know say those ur so-called hot babes na learners.

Good pikin.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
purpose14: I wouldn't say this is too good to be true, really hoping to see where this is leading, I started reading frm pg 0 and I just finished pg 19..... Guy, ​u r gud. Nyc work done typing all of these....... But ​u need to work on ur typos...... *waiting patiently for nxt updates. Thumps up

Thanks miss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
smithe113: Still on page 9, i don laff throw my blackberry inside well.....nice one bro

Abeg i get kura(hook) for house. U can show me the well i go help u comot amcheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
The rock5555:

Guy add me for 2go make i show u mercy picture, u go know say those ur so-called hot babes na learners.

Good pikin.

i don add u.. buh still in need of a gf
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dhurmynick:

i don add u.. buh still in need of a gf

Girls or una area don finishcheesy

*Wispers to his ear* i get two original babes for u, so just pm either vivy gift or gifteey100 one of them must fine IJN
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2013

First Of All

I'd Start by Saying OP...
Do not Let the Words of A Bigoted and Demented Fool bother You...

As Your Noblest & Number 1 Fan..I swear my Undying Fealty..consider me Ur Ally

We've gone through Your write-up and it's unmistakably Beautiful n Pristine
U av not swayed or derailed from the main purpose which you set out for..
U 've not lost Ur fervor..
U've continually thrilled us..
U are Gifted

& It is Such that when People see the greatness of A Thing or a Person...they try to destroy it and want to pull U down into their levels
Every great man has gone through persecution yet they always prevail when they do not dwell on the comments of the Failures who persecute them because it takes a Failure to want someone else to fail

Just do not let his comments dissuade U
Great Surely is the end of a Thing than it's beginning
Do not despise a thing of little beginning

U started small here..U av a talent this is just the beginning cos greater thingx are to come

Just see it as a necessary evil trying to Undermine U...but U av Triumphed

More grease to Ur Solid Elbows

'm feeling U

It is Well
#Eziokwu

God bless U

lolllzz make i tap

Signed
Valiant Knight
Sworn Protector
Sir Nigellus

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
The rock5555:

Girls or una area don finishcheesy

*Wispers to his ear* i get two original babes for u, so just pm either vivy gift or gifteey100 one of them must fine IJN

whr will i find em #Note# am way richer dan mercy nd tolu combined sef
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
my area 4 Lagos dry ehn.. even snake no dey pass am..

i no see vivy nd co.. buh d gals on nl are not to be trusted. they're either dating, not ready, not matured etc
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

First Of All

I'd Start by Saying OP...
Do not Let the Words of A Bigoted and Demented Fool bother You...

As Your Noblest & Number 1 Fan..I swear my Undying Fealty..consider me Ur Ally

We've gone through Your write-up and it's unmistakably Beautiful n Pristine
U av not swayed or derailed from the main purpose which you set out for..
U 've not lost Ur fervor..
U've continually thrilled us..
U are Gifted

& It is Such that when People see the greatness of A Thing or a Person...they try to destroy it and want to pull U down into their levels
Every great man has gone through persecution yet they always prevail when they do not dwell on the comments of the Failures who persecute them because it takes a Failure to want someone else to fail

Just do not let his comments dissuade U
Great Surely is the end of a Thing than it's beginning
Do not despise a thing of little beginning

U started small here..U av a talent this is just the beginning cos greater thingx are to come

Just see it as a necessary evil trying to Undermine U...but U av Triumphed

More grease to Ur Solid Elbows

'm feeling U

It is Well
#Eziokwu

God bless U

lolllzz make i tap

Signed
Valiant Knight
Sworn Protector
Sir Nigellus

This na the best encouragement i recieve since i nack FP, thanks bro.

And to my haters and doubtors, am faded like bleach.....

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2013

tah!!! shurrup dere...#Spits on his baldhead

[b] Look At This Agbaya...
Ur mates are getting married Ure coming here to pick on Us

Stupendous Ignoramus
Awon Oloriburuku
Didirin Agba Oponu Oshi angry angry angry angry angry

ahn ahn it is appalling

Well U are not to blame
because apparently for 3 major reasons...U av tresspassed n i so wish U come back to read my comments so that the rest of ur miserable Life U will Rue this day...

Reason Number 1
My Lord it's Obvious that this Overgrown Toddler had a deprived Childhood / Teenhood ..so he's hating on Us wishing He could re-live this magnificent Experience we all enjoyed...
but What can I Say But YOLO...so better luck next time mate in ur next life

Reason Number 2
This Old dude wannabe teenager forming class with badly misspelt words n revolting grammar...
My Crew n i just conducted a Scan on his Head
& Instead Of a regular Brain in a Cranial Cavity in his Skull
We only found 78% mixture of Methane & Ammonia and a badly decaying piece of Organic matter giving off Toxic..putrid & Revolting Fumes Of Bad Odour in his empty Skull

Reason Number 3
Due To extensive Research we also found out he's a Nursery School Drop out..hence d bad grammar

Tenkz
Mission Accomplished

So Dude get a Life..finish secondary school atleast n learn manners , don't intrude n insult our Oga if not we'll treat Ur fuckup well..n please park well

#Team FuckUp Doctor
#Eziokwu

Signed..................
Aide' de Uniqueé
His Royal Majesty The Rock
Lord Viceroy/
Lord Chamberlain
Sir Nigellus Cheekay...
[/b]

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
The rock5555:

This na the best encouragement i recieve since i nack FP, thanks bro.

And to my haters and doubtors, am faded like bleach.....

Ur welcome bro
The Lord Is awa Strength IJN
Amen

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2013
Chikeziehosan: angry

tah!!! shurrup dere...#Spits on his baldhead

[b] Look At This Agbaya...
Ur mates are getting married Ure coming here to pick on Us

Stupendous Ignoramus
Awon Oloriburuku
Didirin Agba Oponu Oshi angry angry angry angry angry

ahn ahn it is appalling

Well U are not to blame
because apparently for 3 major reasons...U av tresspassed n i so wish U come back to read my comments so that the rest of ur miserable Life U will Rue this day...

Reason Number 1
My Lord it's Obvious that this Overgrown Toddler had a deprived Childhood / Teenhood ..so he's hating on Us wishing He could re-live this magnificent Experience we all enjoyed...
but What can I Say But YOLO...so better luck next time mate in ur next life

Reason Number 2
This Old dude wannabe teenager forming class with badly misspelt words n revolting grammar...
My Crew n i just conducted a Scan on his Head
& Instead Of a regular Brain in a Cranial Cavity in his Skull
We only found 78% mixture of Methane & Ammonia and a badly decaying piece of Organic matter giving off Toxic..putrid & Revolting Fumes Of Bad Odour in his empty Skull

Reason Number 3
Due To extensive Research we also found out he's a Nursery School Drop out..hence d bad grammar

Tenkz
Mission Accomplished

So Dude get a Life..finish secondary school atleast n learn manners , don't intrude n insult our Oga if not we'll treat Ur fuckup well..n please park well

#Team FuckUp Doctor
#Eziokwu

Signed..................
Aide' de Uniqueé
His Royal Majesty The Rock
Lord Viceroy/
Lord Chamberlain
Sir Nigellus Cheekay...
[/b]

LMFAO

BROS U GET MOUTH JARE
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 09, 2013
Good job done so far, keep it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 3:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Dhurmynick:

whr will i find em #Note# am way richer dan mercy nd tolu combined sef
the rock,abeg,no dey reply dis guy again,u just dey derail wit him,or nl resemble gf findin forum?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smile4davo: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2013
Ikpe, da afo ame tang utang tutu...idiok eyen etubom....lol bin laughing since I boarded this train im sure these pple will be wondering if wire loose 4dis blackman head.....
Nice1 eyeneka u've got what it takes to rule your world with your story telling prowess....
pls return to update soon
The rock5555: "Mummy we wan go wash clothes" we asked our mother who was mortified at our sudden idea of washing clothes in the stream, we always washed at home but that day we plan to go to the notorious river Benue.

We were allowed to go but we never told anyone that we were going to river benue because it was not save for us.

Alot of people had been drown in that river except Jukun people:Dit seems those people created the river.

We hooked up with our second gang which was mercy and a friend of her's, then we began our long trekk from north bank to river benue with heavy basins of clothes on our heads.

"When we finally reached the river we shouted yeah mehn and jumped into the river to start swimming.

I was showing my amarture level of swimming to impress mercy and i continued going deeper while they all hailed me, i wanted to rest and i found myself sinking like a stone.

"Make una help me, i don dey die" i screamed at them while they gave me a towel to hold and drag me out.

I continued my swimming in the shallow part of the river with the girls which i and mercy were doing underground handling.

We totally forgot about the clothe we came to wash and we were even encourage to play more when we asked a man for the time and he said 12pm. What we did not know was that the person we asked was a foolish drunkard who just looked at his phone and said what pleased him.

After we were through with washing we wearily packed our loads and walked back gladly home thinking it was about three pm.

We reached home and saw 6:30pm, while our parents quized us about our where abouts, we had no choice but to tell them the truth. Our asre was baptised with koboko that day and since then i never mistake myself to cross the waters of river benue not to talk of entering the water.
Manchester united was having a champions league football match one night and i did not want to miss the match but the problem was my parents.

They dont allow me go out anything from 8pm and the match was scheduled for 8:45pm, i thought of every lie to tell but non was good enough until i called my oga with two big horns.

The man never fails because an idea came into my head and i put into practice, i took a bucket and told everybody that i was going to our well downstairs to fecth water.

My intentions was just to go and see manchester united line up and formation and then come back but when i saw my football hero; c.ronaldo was going to play i concluded that i was going to watch only first half.

I ended up watch the game to the end and i proudly bounced home only to find my rubber was not there and the well was closed.

I was afraid because i was sure am in trouble so i sneaked to the door and pushed it. Damn, it was locked.

My father had locked me outside and told my siblings that anyone that opened the door for me would sleep with me outside, so they all pretended to be asleep when i shouted everyones name.

I was afraid and i quickly ran to Idowu's house to find him sleeping outside on a bench.

"Idowu, how far, why you dey sleep outside for this cold, abi your body na warmer" i joked at him while forgetting that i was also in trouble.

"Oboy, them lock me outside, na here i go sleep till morning so no disturb me"

i was suprised, i thought i waould have chance to sleep in their house till morning but he was also faced with the dilenma of sleeping outside.

I went home fustrated and i got out a bench and placed it near our fence and fell into a horror filled dream, i prayed that God would not allow wicth catch me till morning before i slept.

But it seemed that God was asleep during my prayer because that night by 12midnight something happened.

******TO BE CONTINUED*******

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90