Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504896 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smileyprin(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nyce write up,keep it up bro!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
amiskyberry: Guy,,,u rock abeg...wish i can knw u more..*winks*

if u wish u can know me more miss*Winks*

*wispers to her ear* i dey 2go o, i go give u special attentioncheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by carzola(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
I also think your $.eX Capades is what draws more male reader's than females try and attract the ladies alittle bit.. Potrayin an image of how cheap they are is not helpin your fan base..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
amiskyberry: Guy,,,u rock abeg...wish i can knw u more..*winks*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
carzola: I also think your $.eX Capades is what draws more male reader's than females try and attract the ladies alittle bit.. Potrayin an image of how cheap they are is not helpin your fan base..

Nobody is complaining, and by the way, i aint gat no worries

3 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
ME AH DEY WAIT 4 YA UPDATE O0...U DON F0RCE ME C0MMENT ABI.... angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dammit.. i got served.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
Carzola wats wrong wit u na.U beta leave rock alone and go and start ur own story abt barney and friends or maybe joy joy joy.Pls spare us ur crap

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Peter A.K.A preacher's son are u still living in makurdi?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chistar01(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
gandyluv: hp ur gud,,pls we re waitin go update
YES MA m good, ama update right away.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
carzola: hahahahahaha, RVD kick awaits you frozen maggot.. 1st class graduate yabaleft tech..
oldman respect urself i dey sand pesin mama..mi ole pariwo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Now u got me commenting...guy you 4much..more greese 2 ur elbow man
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
patholaw: Peter A.K.A preacher's son are u still living in makurdi?

When i finish my story u go know
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chai,Diz ur story wan disvirgin me ooo...buh i stil dn't biliv sum frm d story.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by carzola(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
The rock5555:

Nobody is complaining, and by the way, i aint gat no worries
well am not a nobody and i would'nt join the ban wagon of people that surport your fuckertive live...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chigodo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
All these homo people sha,so u r disappointed that he's straight......#straight face#

carzola: well am not a nobody and i would'nt join the ban wagon of people that surport your fuckertive live...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
Typing new updates....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chigodo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Rock I dey see u oooo...u r viewing dis topic,hope u r typing another update....#SS1 tynz#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
YEAR-2008
CLASS-SS1

"So like play like joke i don land for senior class" i told my friend julian after we had recieved our junior waec results from mr Ephraim after paying 1k each.

We were asked to resume school the next week but that we should come for the normal resumption stuffs that happens first week of school.

The next day we were told that we would be having a trekking section round the city of makurdi, we all groaned but there was nnothing we could do except to comply.

We began our trekk abi na waka i go call am round north bank, we trekked like the children of isreal for four hours while those lazy teachers were followimg us inside school buses waiting for one of us to faint.

"Nawao, this school dey use us do advertisement, just see as people dey look us like goats" i told a friend of mine who was walking beside me.

To say fulani men's cows generate dust is an understatement, the cloud of dust that excourted us that day was amazing, suddenly my friend had an idea and he told me.

"Guy, see my house for there o, make we run na"

"Kai, run for where, you want make them catch us abi" i told him with fear.

"If we no run now we go reach school and we go don tire, so make we go house go watch film and chop food"

if film and food science was a course in the university, that would have been my first choice in jamb, because my ear pricked up at the idea of watching film.

"but which film you get sef"

"You don watch Matrix part one to three"

"Mehn, na only part one i watch, so the part two and three don comot?" i asked a typical naija man question.

"Yes o"

"But how we go escape now" i asked him with a worried look.

"You no sabi run? Because if i cant one to three make we just start running"

"Me na super man, i dey run, dey jump and even fly sef" i boasted.

He counted one to three and we both pulled out and started runninglike mad men, it shocked some other students because everyone started running, but when they saw we were escaping they all stoped and looked at us.

What worried me most was that no prefect chased us or called us back they just let us be.

I went to my freind's house and we saw there was light, as he slot in the matrix lets watch i took the packet to look at the film and that moment the power holding company withheld their power and there was blackout.

"Shit mehn, Nepa una papa" i said.
We were told when we were small that we sould never insult nepa because they have microphone which they put in everyones houses to hear what is said about them.

But that moment i did not care because i insulted them till their fourth generation, it seemed like Nepa truly heard my insult because even flash of light never came up again.

I picked up a book about the bilgraphy of brazilian legendary footballer Pele to while away time hoping that the food would arrive soon.

I waited four two hours and nothing seem to be arriving i could not bear it anymore as i went out to meet my friend.

"Guy how far with the food you talk about"

he looked at me and shook his head like he suddenly remembered something.

"Chineke meh, na the food i just finish now, i think say you don go as i no hear your voice again".

I felt like busting his head that moment but i controlled myself and started my miserable walk home with an empty stomach.

I almost reached home when a car passed me, i did not even looked at it but the car revised back to my side.

"Young man,why are you not tucking in ur shirt"

i wanted asking the fool wether someone was supposed to tuck in with games wear then i looked up and saw my ever tucking in proprietor.

My eye opened with shock and my dry stomach suddenly got filled up with fear.

"So you are not even putting on socks, you are finished today" big uncle came down from his mercedis benz with three mouth koboko.

"Oya lie down" he commanded.

"God when will i ever stop getting into trouble" i tot but it seem like God had stamped trouble on my forehead before putting me in my mothers womb.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gandyluv(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
1mor b4 u slip...kudos
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Emmanueledu(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
9ce one!keep it coming......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by amiskyberry(f): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
U no go like gimme ur digits ni*winks*.... embarassedU no go like gimme ur digits ni*winks*....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
gandyluv: 1mor b4 u slip...kudos

Ur wish na my command ma'am

Typing new update...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
amiskyberry: U no go like gimme ur digits ni*winks*.... :-

Meet me for 2go, i go give u, i wan
avoid stories that touch
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cheiiii ayaf dtie....Ah cnt stp laffin oo.Hehehe cheesycheesycheesy.i suppose dn unfollow tay tay bur......t seemz m glued....gringrin

"preacherzTroubleMaker"
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thank God dat u remeber say na me give u d name TROUBLE.cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wats holding up the update na, abi u don sleep?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by martin92(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
@rock. Abeg me nah virgin. I wan knw how long u dey last wen u begin banging any of the girl... Dont add the time of pre-intimacy to the time oh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Guy y u da dull us na....nw wey I cum da folo u bumper 2 bumper
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by purpose14(f): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Where is the update nah? That is WЂÃ† is keeping me up oooo[color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
I was given twelves strokes of the koboko, six for wearing my shirt out and six for not putting on socks. I gas that day enough.

I went home with a fat ass to meet my sunday school teacher talking with my dad and i sensed trouble was on my way again.

I quickly ran change and was about running out when my dad stop me and asked me the question i dreaded most.

"Where were you last sunday during sunday school time"

I was silent because i perfectly knew why i was not around, i had got the feeling that i was now a big boy and so we were supposed to be graduated so i went to play football because i felt my levels don pass those children's own or so i tot.

I never knew that i would be reported to my dad even when we were caught and flog, chai this woman wicked o.I reluctantly told him even when i knew he was told already.

"Go inside kneel down and wait for me" he shouted at me as i scrambled to his room.

I saw my brother also kneeling and i was suprised, abi him sef don gangster or so i tot, i gracefully joined him.

When the amebo visitor left, we were called to the palour and we met our parents and siblings waiting for us, the only thing that caught my attention wer the seven pieces of cane near my father's chair.

If that i could disappear that moment i would have done it that moment because i dreaded what would happen to my yansh that day. We knelt down and awaited our sentence.

"Since you boys are growing horns, today is the day that all your sins would be counted and you would be punished"

I touched my head to comfirm wether horns had start growing which made my father angry and he took one cane and smashed on my head which made a big horn quickly come out truly. I bundled the tears back to my eyes because i knew it would fall sooner or later.

He showed us a piece of paper which he divided into two parts and wrote our sins on one part and the number of cane on the other side.

"Ini, you stole meat this afternoon, so you have five strokes for that" he started.

So na wetin make them punish am since, mehn my own better o, na only football i go play, i tot excitedly in my mind.

He finished calling my brother's sin which all amounted to 15strokes and then he faced me and i was expecting only going out to play football sin but i was wrong.

"Uduak, you went to play ball during your sunday school class so you have seven strokes"

Thats all na, i tot in my mind but he called the most ridiculus thing i ever heard.

"And you drank water from the cup used to fetch from bucket thats 5strokes, you broke the lantern glass and did not tell anybody so thats 6strokes, your sister called you and you refused coming so thats 3strokes, you were sleeping during morning devotion so thats 5strokes"

I was angry abi petrified or astonished by the ridiculors crimes i was accused off and without getting flogged i was crying for my ar'se.

My father finally calculated my own and it was 43strokes, chai, i be Jesus abi na me carry the whole world sins for head. I tot with more tears dripping down my eyes.

My father started from my brother, after 5strokes my brother jumped up like fire was on his ar'se and ran into the room with my father hot on his trail.

I totally forgot my own turn was coming that i joined the rest of my siblings in laughter at the funny scence that just happened.

My brother was busy shouting 'daddy abeg, i no go do am again, i go repent. So na only 15strokes wey make my brother dey confess like this i tot while grinning wildly.

But the smile wiped off my face when my dad said 'your turn, oya lie down'. I haff die or so i tot.

Am sure if that i was competing for tiv dance competition i would have won because i danced all types of snake and body twisting dances while my brother who was formerlly screaming the house down and confessing his sins also joined to cry-laugh at me.

When my ass was finished sacrificed, i got up like a paralyesed lozard and struggled to my bed where i lay till the next morning.

I had totally forgot that i had commited a grave crime during my school trekk, i never knew that more trouble awaited me the next day.

MAYBE MY NEW NAME SHOULD BE ONE DAY ONE TROUBLE

******TO BE CONTINUED*******

7 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lolllzz tension.....hot
Onward match niqqa

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.