Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,837 members, 7,851,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504787 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2013
Good morning pple, typing new update cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Goodmorning embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Waiting
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lawrenceunaa: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2013
In phyno's voice. So am finally here am sayin hello to the preacher's son. Bravo though i no like the sex issues jss2 u don start bleeping smh later u go the find virgin to marry. Still keeping myself for the mother of my children and i still hopes where ever she is,she keeps herself for me. ##TEAM VIRGIN##
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chigodo(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2013
@ Lawrence,keep dreaming........lol

lawrenceunaa: In phyno's voice. So am finally here am sayin hello to the preacher's son. Bravo though i no like the sex issues jss2 u don start bleeping smh later u go the find virgin to marry. Still keeping myself for the mother of my children and i still hopes where ever she is,she keeps herself for me. ##TEAM VIRGIN##
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2013
"Gboah"

A heavy broom landed on my head, which woke me up instantly but i remained still because i thought it was a wicth that came to use me for sacrifice.

"Uduak get up and go inside" my mother voice brought me relief because i was almost peeing on myself in fear.

To this day i respect my mother for that singular efforts, she had waited till my father had slept and then she sneaked out to come and take me in.

I was so pleased that all was well and i was preparing my eyes for sleep round two on my comfortable bed because half of my body was cold and paralysed.

"Sweet mother, i no go forget you, for the suffer wey you suffer for me o" i was busy singing and rejoicing in my mind but my sweet mother wasnt so sweet afterall.

Because immediately we entered the palour she landed another blow of the broom on my head which made every iota of sleep disappear.

"Oya kneel down here till morning, your father would deal with you when he wakes up" she hissed sleepishly and went inside.

"And dont think that you can decieve me because i would be coming time to time to check you" she appeared and said before going back again.

I looked at the time and it was 12:15am, well so how was i going to kneel for good six hours, whoever sang that sweet mother song did not sing it for his own mother maybe it was for his sugar-mummy or so i tot.

I went and kneel down near the dining table section and waited for morning to show, i thought of different thoughts to pass away time.

What my foolish mind did not tell me was i could sit down and if anybody is coming i could kneel back, i just knelt down till my knees were numb, i could not feel anything again, it seemed like i was kneeling ontop fire.

I looked at the time and saw 3:30am, sh'it i could not bear this anymore, i was about sitting down when my parents room door open, i pricked my eyes to hear who was coming then i heard my father's voice praying for someone on the phone and coming to the palour direction.

He passed me and went into the palour still praying for someone on the phone.

If i stay like this i would be paralysed o, its better i collect my beatings now and go and sleep than to kneel till morning. As an idea entered my mind.

"May the lord bless your business"

"Amen" i shouted.

"May he protect and guide your family"

"Amen ooo" i shouted again.

He must have been shocke to hear a louder voice because he could not believe that the person he was paying for suddenly had a loudspeaker voice.He turned and saw me kneeling down.

"Why are you kneeling down by this time of the morning" he fired me a jamb question which he knew the answer perfectly.

I wanted to tell him that i disappeared and entered inside or its my yellow fever sickness that have started again but i pushed those ugly thoughts from my mind and told the truth for once.

"Mummy that said i should kneel here till morning" i said with a weak voice.

"What did you do" he asked another useless question.

See this man o, is he surname useless question, ok i go steal chicken, i said in my mind because that could kill me if i voiced it out.

"Because i went to watch ball" i concluded with tears already forming in my eyes.

"My friend get up from there and go and sleep" he said.

I could not belive my ears because i was expecting one hot slap and i said, eh, but i did not allow him to talk again as i painfully carried my weak knees and ran for my life before he changes his mind.

The next morning i woke up with a great hunger in my stomach because i had not eaten the previous night due to my escapede of watching a manchester united match which they even drew nil with that k-leg dude missing alot of chances.

I hissed and got up and yawned a big one before scratching my empty tummy and went to open the door.

It seemed i was too weak to open the door so i used all my remaining strength to open the door but it refused opening.

Fear catch me as i peeped through a little hole at the side of the door and saw my door locked with a padlock.

Damn, i was trapped, i turned back to see a note laying next to me which i did not see because of hunger.

I shakingly took it and read the contents, my God why has thou forsaken me. It reads;

"Since you love walking round the street of northbank, today would be your indoor day because you are going to stay in that room till evening praying and fasting for God to cure you of your sturboness"

i sat down with tears running down my face and i wondered how i was going to survive till evening, e beta make them beat me sef, i shouted as i laid down back weeping.

An idea came into my head when my brother passed by my window to go out, my ever reliable brother who i put in a bigger trouble that day.

******TO BE CONTINUED********
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2013
smile4davo: Ikpe, da afo ame tang utang tutu...idiok eyen etubom....lol bin laughing since I boarded this train im sure these pple will be wondering if wire loose 4dis blackman head.....
Nice1 eyeneka u've got what it takes to rule your world with your story telling prowess....
pls return to update soon

My broda edien foh!!!

This language wey u fire nearly scatter my brain o, na my elder sis even help interpret am for me cus i no too sabi the language i hear hausa pass am sefcheesy. Thanks all the same
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lawrenceunaa: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2013
chigodo: @ Lawrence,keep dreaming........lol

true talk no be jonxing thats but it all depends how u were brought up. Am a catholic and i have respect for ladies
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lawrenceunaa: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2013
chigodo: @ Lawrence,keep dreaming........lol

true talk no be jonxing thats but it all depends how u were brought up. Am a catholic and i have respect for ladies
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2013
The rock5555:

When u come my church u go know

This post reminds me of flow for man wey dey reason grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yemi2plus(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Vivy Gift:

This post reminds me of flow for man wey dey reason grin
memories of MAN.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lukfame(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2013
Gud story here....being stubborn is fun
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by smithe113(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2013
YES....i finally meet up wit u guys afta about 12 hours of driving.....na to dey follow bumper to bumper naw o grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2013
hot like fire
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2013
yemi2plus:
memories of MAN.

Yeah
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lolabridget(f): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Breathtaking
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Typin new update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lukfame(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2013
The rock5555: Typin new update
...patiently waiting
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2013
The 1st story i followed from beginning to end was by #yemi2plus. Though i didnt comment coz i logged out my acct & forgot my username..lolz.
Thank goodness i recovered it on my bt'day last month.

This is d 2nd story am seriously following, waiting 4 d next update.
Kudos 2 u man.
Small buh mighty!
U shall go places!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Guy we dey wait ur nxt update dis story too make sense....weldone bro n kip it up

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Boluwa Loni..awesome
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chistar01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bro, you need to start ignoring some comments, it helps. Critism is highly welcomed but when it isn't constructive, it should be ignored *just an advice*, you don't have to reply those people who are just busy hating on you for no particularly just reason. I think I have said enough on that.

On other notes, I'm yet to read over 10 pages since I was away so I really don't have much to say about your story but I'm sure your fans have already said all that there is to say.

Good work. *Still following*

Less I forget, congrats on your front page sucess, it means you have to start updating more and that's good news to me and other readersgrin.

Lemmie go and read the pages I've missed.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
"Ini abeg come" i called out to him.

He turned and looked at me and was contenplating wether to come or go, he change his mind and came.

"Ehen wetin, daddy said nobody should talk with you, that you are praying"

"praying ke, i dey prison jare, but i want make you help me buy biscuit"

"Hey,daddy say if any of us give you food we would join you the next day" he said frightened.

"Dont worry about daddy, just carry this fifty naira and buy me 10 naira groundnut and 20naira biscuit then hold twenty naira"

That must have brightened him up because he quickly took the money and go while i breathe a sign of relief and inform the boys in my stomach that better dey come for them.

He brought the stuffs and i enjoyed myself, i also found some dry oranges to munch on.

I settled down restlessly and slept again, only to wake up with a more intense pain of hunger in my stomach.

My stomach worms would have been thinking i gave them appetiser because they finish that one quickly, i looked at my window and saw people passing freely while i sat in my own room prison like a criminal.

My brain was not reasoning again so i called my brother who reluctantly came and i begged him to help me with dry garri and sugar, he refused but after much persuasion and fake promises he agreed.

The biscuit and groundnut were passed through a small opening i made in my window's net but it was impossible for the leather of garri to pass through without tearing so i told him to put it in a little space above the door.

"What are you doing, Ini" my elder sister shouted.

He was shocked and he left the precious garri which fell and poured on the ground, that moment we heard footsteps coming upstairs.

I peeped and i saw my dad coming back, damn i had no choice but to start blowing the garri with all the breath i got out of my door.

My brother packed the one he could carry and ran away while i knelt down in front of my bed like a prayer warrior and started speaking jibbrish.

My dad came in and went straight to my room, i opened my eye small as he unlocked my door and saw me prayer, he smiled and nodded his head, he was about going when i fool'ish greedy soldier ant that wanted to partake in the righteous garri meal can and started running with one big crub.

"Who gave you garri" my father asked angrily as he looked down to see trace of the substance on the ground.

"Em, na so e dey since yestaday" i blurted out.

"Na lie o, na ini give am" my sister shouted from nowhere with her bad belly mouth.

"Ini come here" my father screamed while he appeared with fear written all over his face.

"So you disobeyed my command, oya come and join him" my father shouted at him and locked us both inside the prison cell.

My brother could not bear it because he started crying on the top of his voice.

It seemed like he pitied my brother's cry, he realesed us and we went and eat.

As i ate my stupid brain told me to go and play, without wasting time i ran to the field and started wasting my small energy.

I came home to come and meet my dad with red eyes, nobody told me because i quickly ran out and came back with three fat canes.

He landed one on my head and the type of horn that grew on jerry's head grew on mine as i ran out of the house.

"Uduak wetin do your head na" idowu asked me while smiling.

"Na wall i jam o, make we go play canta ball" i told him to end the topic.

Canta ball is a game which is played with the covers of bottle top which is played by two people who struggle to put a stone into each other's net, silly game uh, but it was fun then.

I got into all sorts of trouble and collected bundles of marks on my body, i go skip am so i no go bore una.

What was on my mind was to resume school as a senior student, which i thought was fun, well it was fun but what can i say, if your baptismal name is trouble as daniel gave to me.

Ur ass go always dey suffer.

END OF JSS THREE

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
chistar01: Bro, you need to start ignoring some comments, it helps. Critism is highly welcomed but when it isn't constructive, it should be ignored *just an advice*, you don't have to reply those people who are just busy hating on you for no particularly just reason. I think I have said enough on that.

On other notes, I'm yet to read over 10 pages since I was away so I really don't have much to say about your story but I'm sure your fans have already said all that there is to say.

Less I forget, congrats on your front page sucess, it means you have to start updating more and that's good news to me and other readersgrin.

Thank u sir
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
My ss1 wahala, starts in the eveningcheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by amiskyberry(f): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Guy,,,u rock abeg...wish i can knw u more..*winks*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gandyluv(f): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
chistar01: Bro, you need to start ignoring some comments, it helps. Critism is highly welcomed but when it isn't constructive, it should be ignored *just an advice*, you don't have to reply those people who are just busy hating on you for no particularly just reason. I think I have said enough on that.

hp ur gud,,pls we re waitin go update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by carzola(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

First Of All

I'd Start by Saying OP...
Do not Let the Words of A Bigoted and Demented Fool bother You...

As Your Noblest & Number 1 Fan..I swear my Undying Fealty..consider me Ur Ally

We've gone through Your write-up and it's unmistakably Beautiful n Pristine
U av not swayed or derailed from the main purpose which you set out for..
U 've not lost Ur fervor..
U've continually thrilled us..
U are Gifted

& It is Such that when People see the greatness of A Thing or a Person...they try to destroy it and want to pull U down into their levels
Every great man has gone through persecution yet they always prevail when they do not dwell on the comments of the Failures who persecute them because it takes a Failure to want someone else to fail

Just do not let his comments dissuade U
Great Surely is the end of a Thing than it's beginning
Do not despise a thing of little beginning

U started small here..U av a talent this is just the beginning cos greater thingx are to come

Just see it as a necessary evil trying to Undermine U...but U av Triumphed

More grease to Ur Solid Elbows

'm feeling U

It is Well
#Eziokwu

God bless U

lolllzz make i tap

Signed
Valiant Knight
Sworn Protector
Sir Nigellus

hahahahahaha, RVD kick awaits you frozen maggot.. 1st class graduate yabaleft tech..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gandyluv(f): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
dis ur story na korect...kip it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by carzola(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chikeziehosan: angry

tah!!! shurrup dere...#Spits on his baldhead

[b] Look At This Agbaya...
Ur mates are getting married Ure coming here to pick on Us

Stupendous Ignoramus
Awon Oloriburuku
Didirin Agba Oponu Oshi angry angry angry angry angry

ahn ahn it is appalling

Well U are not to blame
because apparently for 3 major reasons...U av tresspassed n i so wish U come back to read my comments so that the rest of ur miserable Life U will Rue this day...

Reason Number 1
My Lord it's Obvious that this Overgrown Toddler had a deprived Childhood / Teenhood ..so he's hating on Us wishing He could re-live this magnificent Experience we all enjoyed...
but What can I Say But YOLO...so better luck next time mate in ur next life

Reason Number 2
This Old dude wannabe teenager forming class with badly misspelt words n revolting grammar...
My Crew n i just conducted a Scan on his Head
& Instead Of a regular Brain in a Cranial Cavity in his Skull
We only found 78% mixture of Methane & Ammonia and a badly decaying piece of Organic matter giving off Toxic..putrid & Revolting Fumes Of Bad Odour in his empty Skull

Reason Number 3
Due To extensive Research we also found out he's a Nursery School Drop out..hence d bad grammar

Tenkz
Mission Accomplished

So Dude get a Life..finish secondary school atleast n learn manners , don't intrude n insult our Oga if not we'll treat Ur fuckup well..n please park well

#Team FuckUp Doctor
#Eziokwu

Signed..................
Aide' de Uniqueé
His Royal Majesty The Rock
Lord Viceroy/
Lord Chamberlain
Sir Nigellus Cheekay...
[/b]
i can see your vocabularies are drown from longman primary school dictionary!.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by carzola(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chikeziehosan: angry

tah!!! shurrup dere...#Spits on his baldhead

[b] Look At This Agbaya...
Ur mates are getting married Ure coming here to pick on Us

Stupendous Ignoramus
Awon Oloriburuku
Didirin Agba Oponu Oshi angry angry angry angry angry

ahn ahn it is appalling

Well U are not to blame
because apparently for 3 major reasons...U av tresspassed n i so wish U come back to read my comments so that the rest of ur miserable Life U will Rue this day...

Reason Number 1
My Lord it's Obvious that this Overgrown Toddler had a deprived Childhood / Teenhood ..so he's hating on Us wishing He could re-live this magnificent Experience we all enjoyed...
but What can I Say But YOLO...so better luck next time mate in ur next life

Reason Number 2
This Old dude wannabe teenager forming class with badly misspelt words n revolting grammar...
My Crew n i just conducted a Scan on his Head
& Instead Of a regular Brain in a Cranial Cavity in his Skull
We only found 78% mixture of Methane & Ammonia and a badly decaying piece of Organic matter giving off Toxic..putrid & Revolting Fumes Of Bad Odour in his empty Skull

Reason Number 3
Due To extensive Research we also found out he's a Nursery School Drop out..hence d bad grammar

Tenkz
Mission Accomplished

So Dude get a Life..finish secondary school atleast n learn manners , don't intrude n insult our Oga if not we'll treat Ur fuckup well..n please park well

#Team FuckUp Doctor
#Eziokwu

Signed..................
Aide' de Uniqueé
His Royal Majesty The Rock
Lord Viceroy/
Lord Chamberlain
Sir Nigellus Cheekay...
[/b]
i can see your vocabularies are drown from longman primary school dictionary!.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by arabanibaba: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
na be small thing am really enjoying my self
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by carzola(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Well uduak from obot-akara, apart from the scene of ur birth, are u telin me you hav'nt visited akwa ibom? Well with the un-common transformation by Our own Godswil Obot Akpabio, Akwa ibom "ADO Ok" this is a nice story you got here but you give so much emphasis to $.E.x.. Whch would make many publisis trow your work out...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.