Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503475 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Typing new update.

Phew my fingers...

Typing with airoplane speed...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Gifteey100: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
HBD omo pastor oo.Na vex say na now ah snd m oo.Na Go-Slow cos m.Infct ah don vex throwey cake sef.....WuLLnP.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Gifteey100: HBD omo pastor oo.Na vex say na now ah snd m oo.Na Go-Slow cos m.Infct ah don vex throwey cake sef.....WuLLnP.

thanks miss, e no to late, i just api say ur lost but found partner is back.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dat condom stuff has made me remember sumtin. Last week ℓ̊ went 4 a free hiv test(-) & after ℓ̊ was given a packof gold circle & ℓ̊ asked de girl....Why? Wic made her saw me as a novice
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
Vivy Gift:

Lol no bi lyk dat. Na ma ba3 I dey pity. U knw say light no dey constant except wen person on gen. So I avoided some thread with praying nd fasting lol cheesy
welcome back jare u arrived jst in tym for d parry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Gan Gan see war.,,,CAPON vs ROCK....cheesy

see suspense na...

Good work Rock,,,more power to ur.........eh! Everything...:p
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
wait oo......it seems like we are missing sumfin...ROCK BIKO. WHERE ARE D BIRTHDAY GOODIES NA...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Clemzy16: Bros you no dey tire to type...Lolzz

him promise us 5 now and na d 4th be dis
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Waitin patiently for the fifth one.
I hope dis one wil be long oh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
kingphilip:

him promise us 5 now and na d 4th be dis
yeah¡ i know..i was only being sarcastic. rock must be a very fast typist just like myself, with t9 prediction mode, other keyboard must bow|
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mightyraw(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hapi bufdae rock
O boy u dey rock wella ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
I quickly removed the sticky rubber from my already limping gentleman i placed it like that in my pocket, how man go do na.

"Evelyn open this door before i break am and shoot that boy you dey inside with" her capon shouted.

I was practically shaking as i jumped into my clothes while evelyn just tied a wrapper on her chest and put on a hair net.

As she walked to go and open the door she threw me a book and biro as i grabbed it and began writing jagons on the book.

"Eya, sorry o i been dey sleep, na this boy been dey wake me since, maybe na tiredness" Evelyn said as she produced a yawn.

"Na lie you dey lie joor" capon said as he poked his head and saw me writing on the ground. He apologised to me and her and came and sat at the bed.

She did like she was still angry as he continued begging her.

"Senior, i have finished tour assignment, am going now".

"Thank you bros, you don try for me and my babe" capon said trying to amend his way with Evelyn.

If say you know say i try wella by bleeping your so-called babe i for don dey my grave by know.I thank them as i went home, i threw the cd in a nearby bush.

"Ebuka, na where you dey go na?"

"Na una house o, i come visit".

"Oya make we dey go upstairs"

Ebuka is an Igbo boy who was in C class, i usually gist with him when i go to visit Anthonia sometimes.

I wondered what he was doing in my area not to talk of house. We went upstairs to meet my elder sister plaiting my mother.

Eversince Julian took me to that fake night vigil, my parents have been always skepticall of the friends i followed so i avoided by all means to bring any of my friends home.

When i saw my mother and sister around i knew that a hot Q&A section would still come up.

"Whats your name?"

"Ebuka, ma.

"So are you the friend to my son uduak?"

"Yes ma" the boy used his mouth to kill himself.

"So you are one of the bad friends that is spoiling my son eh?"

"No ma, am not the one man" he said with fear in his eyes.

"Which church do you attend?"

"ma its catholic"

"Are you born again?"

My mother started tounge lashing him as i watched helplessly. Before she finished talking the boy had ran with full force downstairs and went home as my mother and sister bursted into laughter and shook theirselves for the job well done.

"Mummy why did you drive my friend na?"

"So this are the kind of friends you move with, just alittle word of God and he ran away and you still have mouth to talk".

I left them as i changed my clothes and sneaked to the football field, they were already training as i joined them.

"Anelka, na who be that guy wey dey sit down dey watch us" i asked one of my teammates.

"Na my brother o, he just came back from BSU and he is preparing for his final year exams.

NB:BSU-means Benue State University.

I noticed a long note book on his leg as he read a little while and contined watching us play.

I was in the post as i caught all manners of shots from Anelka(his nickname) who was trying to showcase skills to his elder brother.

My post was facing directly to the brother seat so i could see him well and his back.

There was a free kick which anelka choosed to take for reasons forseen to him alone.

I looked at the brother's location as he stretched forward to watch his kid brother's free kick.

I noticed two guy coming at his back, i took it as normal people passing by until i noticed one of them pulling out a stainless black pistol.

I wanted shouting for him to turn but i was too late, Anelka blasted an angled free kick as i dived but my eye was still on his elder brother watching us with all interest.

I screamed at him that moment as the ball entered the post and anelka scream eclisped mine as he celebrated his goal.

The two boys had gotten close to Anelka's brother as the timed the gun at the back of his head and pulled the trigger.

The sound of the gun shocked us all as we turned and see as the boys not still satisfied that he was dieing picked up a brick and slammed his head again.

Anelka screamed and fainted as the boys ran away living his brother bleeding seriously with a smashed head and brain pouring out.

I vomited on the ground as the sight kept on coming back to me, i had witnessed my first live death scene.

That was how a dude who was about writing his final year papers life was wasted in less than five minutes.

The reason was that he tried pulling out from the cult group he joined in school thats why he was wasted.

I promised myself never to get involve with anything cultism in my life or so i thought.

But i failed my promise...

To Be Continued....

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chai, jesus make my eye no spoil o. I no wan wear glasses.

Nite pals. Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

I don tire walahi.
#Falls on his head and start sleeping in that position#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
seems lyk I've joined d league of frnds w8in 4 d nxt update.....anyway Rock hw did ur day go?hpe U had fun??
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
Are u teling me u join cult?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritababe: Are u teling me u join cult?

No expo till further notice, maybe if we meet for 2go i fit gist u smallcheesycheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
So hw far wit d bday e hit pass d one u set yesterday
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2013
The rock5555:

No expo till further notice, maybe if we meet for 2go i fit gist u smallcheesycheesy
hmmm ok
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2013
Good mawning to all d preacher's son crew.......

And to ma real guy.ROCK......HOPE U HAD A WONDERFUL BDAY CELEBRATION YESTERDAY?...

#YAWNS#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2013
ritababe:
hmmm ok

can u help me wit ur 2go handle plz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2013
kingphilip:
welcome back jare u arrived jst in tym for d parry

Tnks jare smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Good morning pals.

I no even do anything yestaday again.

Maybe i go just hang out with my paddy dem today.

Updates coming up later
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by aprilwise(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2013
@ ritababe y do u ve a personal interest abt d cult issue, I don dey suspect u.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by arabanibaba: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2013
rock555 if you join cult i no the group you will join lolzzzzzzzz
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Good morning sire and hapi baiday in arrears
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2013
#Typing mood activated#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2013
shebi pastor pikin no dey enter cult na.. Or so i tot ......
Waiting dorm your update ROCK...

Still d number one ROMEO
here...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2013
kingphilip:

can u help me wit ur 2go handle plz
PM me, though i dont love 2go like that.
april wise: @ ritababe y do u ve a personal interest abt d cult issue, I don dey suspect u.
i've come across many cultist before.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
funny and not funny

you joined cult and you are celebrating 19?
I will get to you later maybe on 2go,please pm me your handle

*you don die today* smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
The rock5555: #Typing mood activated#

dis ur typing mood don de take tym o abi na bicycle speed u de use type am
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
ritababe:
PM me, though i dont love 2go like that.
add me wit my fone number wey de my signature
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Haha lmao ur mum mouth sealed,nice update o

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo